Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

"Mmmm?" Lizzy mutters.

George Says "Docter I would really like the cataract removed if you can do it now it would help my sight and wouldn't hinder it now."

The Docter looks Says "Well we can do that and we can finally see what color that other eye is now I bet you've had that so long you don't even if there both brown or two different colors now."

George Says "I've only seen one grey and one brown now!You might say they had me trapped there as well then Mom and Dad. One question I remember somebody outside the window a blonde hair kid and dark hair kid are they my brothers now. Mom did I have this cataract when you knew me as well."

The Docter Says "I will be back with the release forms and the surgery will be tomorrow at 8am I have a slot open and you will have full sight again George."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

George Says "Docter I would really like the cataract removed if you can do it now it would help my sight and wouldn't hinder it now."

The Docter looks Says "Well we can do that and we can finally see what color that other eye is now I bet you've had that so long you don't even if there both brown or two different colors now."

George Says "I've only seen one grey and one brown now!You might say they had me trapped there as well then Mom and Dad. One question I remember somebody outside the window a blonde hair kid and dark hair kid are they my brothers now. Mom did I have this cataract when you knew me as well."

"They aren't your brothers. Clay is married to Sam, the other girl and Matt is married to your cousin Ashley." Lizzy says. "When you were born you had two pure blue eyes. Though when I handed you over your eyes were changing to brown."

"They aren't your brothers. Clay is married to Sam, the other girl and Matt is married to your cousin Ashley." Lizzy says. "When you were born you had two pure blue eyes. Though when I handed you over your eyes were changing to brown."

George Says "Must've been hard for you Mom, I remember telling a girl I was engaged to three months before our wedding was to take place that I was blind in my left eye and she called a me blind bat and said the engaged was off that she wasn't dealing with a handicapped husband it hurt so bad as well."

Bo Says "Ashley is a cousin on the Davenport side, and Clay and Matt are my nephews and your cousins as well you sort of look like both of them now amazing all three of you have different grandfathers but yet there's a resemblance and two pure blue eyes wow that's something like my shade of blue Lizzy."

George Says "Must've been hard for you Mom, I remember telling a girl I was engaged to three months before our wedding was to take place that I was blind in my left eye and she called a me blind bat and said the engaged was off that she wasn't dealing with a handicapped husband it hurt so bad as well."

Bo Says "Ashley is a cousin on the Davenport side, and Clay and Matt are my nephews and your cousins as well you sort of look like both of them now amazing all three of you have different grandfathers but yet there's a resemblance and two pure blue eyes wow that's something like my shade of blue Lizzy."

"Yeah about that color." Lizzy says.

"Yeah about that color." Lizzy says.

Bo Says "Well that girl wasn't worth your love, if she couldn't accept you for you now George. And Lizzy that is something Jesse had pure blue eyes Shannon and I better watch out for the same condition now as well. I think I will moniter all of my kids as well Lizzy, but yeah your the oldest out of eight now.""

Bo Says "Well that girl wasn't worth your love, if she couldn't accept you for you now George. And Lizzy that is something Jesse had pure blue eyes Shannon and I better watch out for the same condition now as well. I think I will moniter all of my kids as well Lizzy, but yeah your the oldest out of eight now.""

"Bo most kids are born with blue eyes. Around three months most of them change. I've seen a few exceptions like Dawn. Born with brown eyes. And like I said he was fine when I handed him over. It may have been something happened to him to cause the cataract." Lizzy sighs. "I think I'm gonna go. I'll see both of you later."

"Bo most kids are born with blue eyes. Around three months most of them change. I've seen a few exceptions like Dawn. Born with brown eyes. And like I said he was fine when I handed him over. It may have been something happened to him to cause the cataract." Lizzy sighs. "I think I'm gonna go. I'll see both of you later."

Daisy comes in from talking to Sam "Don't go Lizzy"

Bo Says "I think my Great-Grandfather might've had the cataract from little up then and it might be genetic and sorry son for passing that on to you and Lizzy. I think you might want to talk to Luke I had seen him sitting with Salena when I came back to see George now as well."

Daisy said "I'll go with you...I need to talk to Alex too..."

Bo had stay with his son until he fell asleep and went to talk to Cassidy and explaining everything to him mad as ever at Alexander Hogg right now as well.Bo had realized that Alex had Cassidy, George and Sam hostage now.Bo after watching Cassidy fall asleep went and talked to Luke and Says "Oh how am I going to explain George to Shannon now and Alex had him, Cassidy and Sam hostage now."

Edited by Julieduke

Bo had stay with his son until he fell asleep and went to talk to Cassidy and explaining everything to him mad as ever at Alexander Hogg right now as well.Bo had realized that Alex had Cassidy, George and Sam hostage now.

"Tell me the truth." Lizzy said as she sat down across from Alex. "Why did you get him to help you?"

"That boy that looks like Bo?" Alex asks noticing how angry Lizzy looks. Lizzy nods. "He was lost, knew he was in Hazzard county but had no idea who he was looking for. I told him I'd help him find his birth parents if he did one little job for me. He showed me the picture and I instantly knew he was going to be too much trouble. So I held him as well."

"Did you want to kill him?" Lizzy asks.

"Tell me the truth." Lizzy said as she sat down across from Alex. "Why did you get him to help you?"

"That boy that looks like Bo?" Alex asks noticing how angry Lizzy looks. Lizzy nods. "He was lost, knew he was in Hazzard county but had no idea who he was looking for. I told him I'd help him find his birth parents if he did one little job for me. He showed me the picture and I instantly knew he was going to be too much trouble. So I held him as well."

Alex said "No..I didn't want to kill him I wasn't even thinking about it..."

Daisy sat by Lizzy and just thought of what Sam had told her about her sister but was gonna let Lizzy handel it.

Bo looked at Luke and Says "Alex held him againist his will Luke my first born son that I didn't even know about now."

"What about with Cadance and Lisa?" Lizzy asks.

Alex sighed "Those two? Yeah, I had them killed but I had to get them out of my way because I knew if Jacob, Cadences husband and Lisas dad came back he'd hunt me down and...they were too much trouble...I wasn't going to deal with them and killing them for me was the only option....I sometimes regret it and others I don't."

Alex sighed "Those two? Yeah, I had them killed but I had to get them out of my way because I knew if Jacob, Cadences husband and Lisas dad came back he'd hunt me down and...they were too much trouble...I wasn't going to deal with them and killing them for me was the only option....I sometimes regret it and others I don't."

"Why'd you do it?" Lizzy asks.

Alex said "Kinda...I saw a bit of a resemblence...I guess now that you know what I did...I have the face the concequences huh? I know you hate me because of kidnapping your son and killing Sams sister and neice..."

"Is that a confession? Because you know there is no statute of limitations on murder." Lizzy says. "If you admit to it then that mean a lifetime in jail."

"Is that a confession? Because you know there is no statute of limitations on murder." Lizzy says. "If you admit to it then that mean a lifetime in jail."

Alex said "I did kill Cadence and Lisa yes, the others got off lucky and were only kidnapped but yes I had Cadence and Lisa killed and I'm sorry for it"

Daisy and Lizzy were both shocked

Alex said "I did kill Cadence and Lisa yes, the others got off lucky and were only kidnapped but yes I had Cadence and Lisa killed and I'm sorry for it"

Daisy and Lizzy were both shocked

Lizzy sighed knowing what Hughie would want her to do in this situation. "I'll get you a lawyer to try and plead diminished capacity and try to get you life in prison rather than the death penalty." Lizzy says standing up and leaving.

Lizzy sighed knowing what Hughie would want her to do in this situation. "I'll get you a lawyer to try and plead diminished capacity and try to get you life in prison rather than the death penalty." Lizzy says standing up and leaving.

Daisy went out to the car with Lizzy "I don't know how Sam will take all this knowing that it really was Alex..."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.