Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Outside...

Luke Pulls the General Lee in the parking Lot and he saw Daisy on the Ground and he runs over to her and she sat up and she smiles and Luke said Daisy are you all right? Daisy said Ya I'm fine THen JR and Bobby walks out and Julie says Luke He threw Daisy out the window(pointing at JR) Luke walked over to him and said you threw my cousin out the window mister and he just punched JR and he landed on the ground and Bobby picked him up and they left and Luke yelled AND DON'T COME BACK.

Outside...

Luke Pulls the General Lee in the parking Lot and he saw Daisy on the Ground and he runs over to her and she sat up and she smiles and Luke said Daisy are you all right? Daisy said Ya I'm fine THen JR and Bobby walks out and Julie says Luke He threw Daisy out the window(pointing at JR) Luke walked over to him and said you threw my cousin out the window mister and he just punched JR and he landed on the ground and Bobby picked him up and they left and Luke yelled AND DON'T COME BACK.

Daisy said "you didnt have to do that Luke, im fine, but thanks anyway"

then they all went in to help pick up the mess in the Boars Nest

Julie had went to sitdown but she sorta of passed right now, she hasn't been feeling well and she had really wanted to get to her car but didn't quite make it out the door of the Boars Nest right now as well.

Cue Anybody

(oh) Daisy sat beside Julie

The Ambulance pulled up and EMT Says "Excuse me Ms. Duke is this who is hurt right now listen she's not going to wake up right now we need to get her to the hospital right now as well once everything is okay you want to ride along with your cousin now."

Cue Anybody

The Ambulance pulled up and EMT Says "Excuse me Ms. Duke is this who is hurt right now listen she's not going to wake up right now we need to get her to the hospital right now as well once everything is okay you want to ride along with your cousin now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy got up "yeah, and her name is Julie, i dont even know what happend, the last thing i know is i got up after bein thrown out a low window and then i saw Julie passed out"

Daisy got up "yeah, and her name is Julie, i dont even know what happend, the last thing i know is i got up after bein thrown out a low window and then i saw Julie passed out"

Bobby walks up and Says "She caught a chair to her head sir and it wasn't me Daisy, I don't who it was now as well."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "oh Julie, please dont die on me" she said, sitting beside her

The EMT Says "Ride along Ms. Duke, how can you just stay there your boss will understand right now as well and sir tell her family were going to Tri-Counties Hospital with her as well."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.