• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bo looks up at him and pauses. "It's my fault. If I hadn't wanted to jump that truck we wouldn't have been down there and if I had been watching those two instead of Lizzy I could have stopped him." Bo says.

Julie comes in and Says "I knew it couldn't make it Bo, you and Lonni are alot alike you have to prove something can do something. For one thing it's way too heavy and well they took way too serious as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"Don't you think I know that now?" Bo snaps.

Julie Says "I know but I thought Lonni would drive his own truck to prove the point now, and the two of you are so much alike anyways. I'm glad I'll never go west go where he's deputy at right now should've seen the look when I snatched the keys out of his truck as well."

Julie Says "I know but I thought Lonni would drive his own truck to prove the point now, and the two of you are so much alike anyways."

"I could have gotten Daisy killed and..." Bo starts then sighs before walking out the door. Lizzy finds him ten minutes later sitting in the barn occasionally banging his head against the wall.

"You keep doing that and you'll either break the wall or get a goose egg on your head the size of Georgia." Lizzy says.

"I could have gotten Daisy killed and..." Bo starts then sighs before walking out the door. Lizzy finds him ten minutes later sitting in the barn occasionally banging his head against the wall.

"You keep doing that and you'll either break the wall or get a goose egg on your head the size of Georgia." Lizzy says.

Julie looks at Uncle Jesse and Says "I'm tired and I didn't mean anything by it either as well, just a friendly little dare now geez is everybody so mad at me right now as well. Hasn't anybody else done something really stupid right now as well, on second thought I think I might go for a drive right now."

She goes over to her Firebird and apparently there two guys waiting and snatch her before she could do anything about they look at the girl and Says "Up, that's the Rack was with now and we followed him all the way from he lives now as well."

Julie looks at Uncle Jesse and Says "I'm tired and I didn't mean anything by it either as well, just a friendly little dare now geez is everybody so mad at me right now as well."

"Julie it's not your fault either and no one's mad at you just...pretty much at themselves." Uncle Jesse says.

"Julie it's not your fault either and no one's mad at you just...pretty much at themselves." Uncle Jesse says.

Julie Says "I need to go for a drive by myself right now as well." She walks over to her car and two guys are there and surprize her and she was gone that fast and they look at her in the van and they said Rack had good taste in you now kid.

Julie Says "I need to go for a drive by myself right now as well." She walks over to her car and two guys are there and surprize her and she was gone that fast and they look at her in the van and they said Rack had good taste in you now kid.

"Bo, stop it. You're gonna hurt yourself." Lizzy scolds grabbing his arm.

"Bo, stop it. You're gonna hurt yourself." Lizzy scolds grabbing his arm.

All of Julie's screaming didn't help she was gone and her car door was left open as well she looks at the guys in the Van and Says "Let me out of her now." One of the guys had her hands where she couldn't even fight back even she wanted to right now and somebody grabbed a gag and she just looked and was getting mad about the whole thing right now as well.

All of Julie's screaming didn't help she was gone and her car door was left open as well she looks at the guys in the Van and Says "Let me out of her now."

"Not gonna happen." One guy says.

Bo looks up at Lizzy and sighs. "I know you blame yourself but she's fine now and there's nothing you can do to change the past." Lizzy says.

"Not gonna happen." One guy says.

Bo looks up at Lizzy and sighs. "I know you blame yourself but she's fine now and there's nothing you can do to change the past." Lizzy says.

While she may have been gagged and bound but she kicked at the guy and just looked at him with disgust she was mad as a hornet right now as well.

Uncle Jesse walks out and asks if Bo and Lizzy had seen Julie anywhere she had said something about going out for a drive but her door is open and she's nowhere to be found right now.

While she may have been gagged and bound but she kicked at the guy and just looked at him with disgust she was mad as a hornet right now as well.

Uncle Jesse walks out and asks if Bo and Lizzy had seen Julie anywhere she had said something about going out for a drive but her door is open and she's nowhere to be found right now.

"Maybe she was kidnapped." Lizzy suggests.

"Lizzy." Bo exclaims.

"What? That's the way things work in Hazzard. If someone goes up and missing they've been kidnapped. Who knows maybe...Maybe she opened her door, realized she was out of gas, and decided to go for a walk instead. Then maybe she got forgetful and didn't shut the door." Lizzy says. "Don't ask me I haven't seen her."

"Maybe she was kidnapped." Lizzy suggests.

"Lizzy." Bo exclaims.

"What? That's the way things work in Hazzard. If someone goes up and missing they've been kidnapped. Who knows maybe...Maybe she opened her door, realized she was out of gas, and decided to go for a walk instead. Then maybe she got forgetful and didn't shut the door." Lizzy says. "Don't ask me I haven't seen her."

Balladeer: Julie was kidnapped right now, apparently somebody was going to use her to get to Rack right now.

The Second Guy Says "Hey let's go west with Blondie here we'll get to Rack's hometown and make him come home now as well. Oh were taking you west with us, and you can't do anything about and don't try kicking at either or us because, we better get her ankles as well she allreadry got you in the shins now."

Balladeer: Julie was kidnapped right now, apparently somebody was going to use her to get to Rack right now.

The Second Guy Says "Hey let's go west with Blondie here we'll get to Rack's hometown and make him come home now as well."

"How do we know he'll follow us because of this one?" The first guy asks.

"Lizzy how could you say something like that." Bo says.

"Just because I'm best friends with her cousin doesn't mean I'm friends with her. She's your little sister but that doesn't mean I have to like her. Hell...Now I know why there's no chance for us. You don't give a damn about me, it's all about Julie or Daisy. If I wasn't Daisy's best friend I doubt you'd know I existed." Lizzy spits.

"How do we know he'll follow us because of this one?" The first guy asks.

"Lizzy how could you say something like that." Bo says.

"Just because I'm best friends with her cousin doesn't mean I'm friends with her. She's your little sister but that doesn't mean I have to like her. Hell...Now I know why there's no chance for us. You don't give a damn about me, it's all about Julie or Daisy. If I wasn't Daisy's best friend I doubt you'd know I existed." Lizzy spits.

The Second Guy Says "Did you see how he was watching her in the Boars Nest now, and we followed them to some pond as well but there was too many people there as well. She's cute, this is Julie Duke and she works at the post office as well, and well her boss is going to be missing her as well."

Julie knew she was helpless right now as well, they could make all the decisions right now as well, but she had dropped her car keys by her car when they had grabbed sure him her brother or Lizzy would pick up on it by now. And besides she never drops her keys like the way she did as well. The ropes on her ankles and wrists were way too tight and she couldn't even move right now, this going to be uncomfortable if they was going to take her all the way to Oklahoma like this now.

The Second Says "On the Radio, were looking for Deputy Joe Bill Racklin, we have a Ms. Julie Duke here and she's bound and gagged she can't even move right now and getting madder by the minute and were taking her west with us to Rack's hometown as well. Her traveling arrangement can't be too comfortable now as well bye."

The Second Guy Says "Did you see how he was watching her in the Boars Nest now, and we followed them to some pond as well but there was too many people there as well. She's cute, this is Julie Duke and she works at the post office as well, and well her boss is going to be missing her as well."

Julie knew she was helpless right now as well, they could make all the decisions right now as well, but she had dropped her car keys by her car when they had grabbed sure him her brother or Lizzy would pick up on it by now. And besides she never drops her keys like the way she did as well.

Lizzy shakes her head then walks out of the barn. She by passes Julie's car on the way to her truck and then spots something out of the ordinary. Lizzy knees and spots a set of keys. She finds this a little odd but pockets the keys then spots a pair of tire tracks leading off the property. Then she realizes that they fit a later model van. Searching her memory the only one she had seen in Hazzard was one down by the pond with Oklahoma plates.

"This is gonna get me in big trouble." Lizzy sighs. She drives her truck back home and switches it out for the Mouse only telling Cooter she's taking a drive across the state line.

Lizzy shakes her head then walks out of the barn. She by passes Julie's car on the way to her truck and then spots something out of the ordinary. Lizzy knees and spots a set of keys. She finds this a little odd but pockets the keys then spots a pair of tire tracks leading off the property. Then she realizes that they fit a later model van. Searching her memory the only one she had seen in Hazzard was one down by the pond with Oklahoma plates.

"This is gonna get me in big trouble." Lizzy sighs. She drives her truck back home and switches it out for the Mouse only telling Cooter she's taking a drive across the state line.

The two guys were really moving right now and poor little old Julie can look around but this is a cargo van and she can't see nothing going by right now as well. She was feeling every bump in the road as well she is so mad right now, she would scream if she didn't have this gag in her mouth right now.

The Second Guy on The Radio "Says, Deputy Racklin we have Ms. Julie Duke and were taking her west to your hometown and you come to claim her back now but it won't be easy as well and she's a scraper as well we had to tie her ankles together because she kicked Jim in the shins now."

The two guys were really moving right now and poor little old Julie can look around but this is a cargo van and she can't see nothing going by right now as well. She was feeling every bump in the road as well she is so mad right now, she would scream if she didn't have this gag in her mouth right now.

The Second Guy on The Radio "Says, Deputy Racklin we have Ms. Julie Duke and were taking her west to your hometown and you come to claim her back now but it won't be easy as well and she's a scraper as well we had to tie her ankles together because she kicked Jim in the shins now."

Lizzy hears the call and swears. "Oklahoma then. Now which part were they from?" Lizzy asks herself. She presses her accelerator and tries to catch up with the van.

Lizzy hears the call and swears. "Oklahoma then. Now which part were they from?" Lizzy asks herself. She presses her accelerator and tries to catch up with the van.

The Second Guys Says "There's a green charger behind us and she's catching up pretty fast hey I was thinking something why don't we stop and ambush her as well. Then we won't have to worry about her causing any trouble as well."

The First Guys points his Colt at Julie and Says "Quit that right now, your not getting away and keep it steady I think she has a knife in her back pocket right now as well."

The Second Guy stops the Van and puts his blinkers on walks out to put his hood up as well, and hoping that the girl following will stop to see the problem is as well and in meantime Jim can open up the back door and grab her as well.

The Second Guys Says "There's a green charger behind us and she's catching up pretty fast hey I was thinking something why don't we stop and ambush her as well. Then we won't have to worry about her causing any trouble as well."

The First Guys points his Colt at Julie and Says "Quit that right now, your not getting away and keep it steady I think she has a knife in her back pocket right now as well."

"How do you know she's after us? And besides maybe she's not alone in that car." The first guy says. "It there something you want to say Duke?"

"How do you know she's after us? And besides maybe she's not alone in that car." The first guy says. "It there something you want to say Duke?"

She finally had the gag off and She Says "Nothing that you want to hear and F U as well, untie and let me go now I don't like being here as well. You was at the Boars Nest, and at that Hazzard Pond your Cargo Van should've went instead of Lonni's Thunder now and I don't like either one of you right now as well so just let me go as well."

The Second Guys Says "Listen will stop at the next light and we'll wait for her to come and try to rescue her and we'll see what happens as well."

Julie Says "Green Charger, that's Lizzy in Mouse and she's not so easy and I don't care if you do got that stupid gun right now. And Let me go right now, I don't want to go to Oklahoma now as well."

She finally had the gag off and She Says "Nothing that you want to hear and F U as well, untie and let me go now I don't like being here as well. You was at the Boars Nest, and at that Hazzard Pond your Cargo Van should've went instead of Lonni's Thunder now and I don't like either one of you right now as well so just let me go as well."

The Second Guys Says "Listen will stop at the next light and we'll wait for her to come and try to rescue her and we'll see what happens as well."

Julie Says "Green Charger, that's Lizzy in Mouse and she's not so easy and I don't care if you do got that stupid gun right now. And Let me go right now, I don't want to go to Oklahoma now as well."

"Just shut that trap of yours." The first guy says replacing the gag. Lizzy sees the van pull down an alley way and then she circles the block a few times. She knows it's a trap but she see's it as the only opportunity she has to rescue Julie.

"Bo Duke, you owe me for this." Lizzy mutters under her breath hoping that when she gets back something good will happen.

"Just shut that trap of yours." The first guy says replacing the gag. Lizzy sees the van pull down an alley way and then she circles the block a few times. She knows it's a trap but she see's it as the only opportunity she has to rescue Julie.

"Bo Duke, you owe me for this." Lizzy mutters under her breath hoping that when she gets back something good will happen.

Julie see's and hears them get out and she can't even warn Lizzy that this is a trap as well the Second Guys see's Lizzy and pulls his Colt and Says "Allright Lizzy, that's far enough now and Jim come here quick as well and search this one first so we don't get any surprizes as well and don't you dare make any quick moves as well I'll shoot you just for spite I was a marksman in the Marines now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.