Carrie Says "Good thing these beds are close together now and Julie doesn't look good she hasn't even woken up this doesn't look good is she diabetic Daisy is that why you and Lizzy are so concerned as well. Oh I have a brother that goes by Skunk that works with Rack and Lonni and he's a little unorthdox now as well. His badge is a tattoo on his chest I kid you not now and his service weapons are AK-47's as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy looked at her and laughed "are you serious?, you know, maybe we can put everything behind us, and be friends? im sorry to call your a hooker and whatever else i called you"

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy looked at her and laughed "are you serious?, you know, maybe we can put everything behind us, and be friends? im sorry to call your a hooker and whatever else i called you"

Carrie Says "Yes I'm serious if he comes with Rack and Lonni all hell with break loose he uses Archery because we was raised on a Indain resveration as well."

Carrie Says "Yes I'm serious if he comes with Rack and Lonni all hell with break loose he uses Archery because we was raised on a Indain resveration as well."

Daisy said "i hope they get here soon"

Rack and Lonni and Enos and Rosco just reached the Oklahoma Sherrifs office and Rack came in with the others behind him and said "listen Sheriff, we got a problem, four girls, including Skunks sister Carrie Lynn Carter, Enos's girl friend Daisy Duke, her cousin Julie Duke, and Daisy and Julies best friend Lizzy Jackson-Davenport were kidnapped and taken here by George and his goons"

Daisy said "i hope they get here soon"

Rack and Lonni and Enos and Rosco just reached the Oklahoma Sherrifs office and Rack came in with the others behind him and said "listen Sheriff, we got a problem, four girls, including Skunks sister Carrie Lynn Carter, Enos's girl friend Daisy Duke, her cousin Julie Duke, and Daisy and Julies best friend Lizzy Jackson-Davenport were kidnapped and taken here by George and his goons"

Rosco Says "Julie has been missing for three days and this is her inhaler her Uncle Jesse sent it with me as well. She has Asthma can't go anymore that two days without using it now as well."

Rosco Says "Julie has been missing for three days and this is her inhaler her Uncle Jesse sent it with me as well. She has Asthma can't go anymore that two days without using it now as well."

the Sheriff stands up and takes the inhaler "any ideas were the girls might be held at this point"

the Sheriff stands up and takes the inhaler "any ideas were the girls might be held at this point"

Rosco Says "Hey you ask me about Hazzard, I know it like the back of my hand but here I have no idea and they called and talked to there Uncle Jesse and Lizzy's dad Cooter and they have demanded $10,000 dollars for each one they can't come up with kind of money as well."

Rosco Says "Hey you ask me about Hazzard, I know it like the back of my hand but here I have no idea and they called and talked to there Uncle Jesse and Lizzy's dad Cooter and they have demanded $10,000 dollars for each one they can't come up with kind of money as well."

the Sheriff sighes "any ideas how we might get them back without the ransom"

the Sheriff sighes "any ideas how we might get them back without the ransom"

Rosco Says "Hey ask Bo and Luke Duke there experts at that kind of thing now."

Skunk walks in and Rosco Says "Hey should you be watching somebody off the street just walked in your station now."

Rack said "were planning to kidnapp the girls from the kidnappers"

Rosco Says "Excuse me, that's not how I do law enforcement in Hazzard County now as well. And is he a deputy now and where is his badge at and are those AK-47's as well."

Rosco Says "Excuse me, that's not how I do law enforcement in Hazzard County now as well. And is he a deputy now and where is his badge at and are those AK-47's as well."

Rack said "were planning to take the girls from there captors, thats what i meant air head,and Skunks badge is tattoed to his chest and yes those are real AK-47's"

Rack said "were planning to take the girls from there captors, thats what i meant air head,and Skunks badge is tattoed to his chest and yes those are real AK-47's"

Rosco Says "Well can me and Enos help you it might take more than two now as well. Geez you actually called me an airhead now and everybody is upset about Julie, Daisy, Lizzy and Carrie being gone their all hometown girls as well."

Rosco Says "Well can me and Enos help you it might take more than two now as well. Geez you actually called me an airhead now and everybody is upset about Julie, Daisy, Lizzy and Carrie being gone their all hometown girls as well."

Rack said "sure, we need all the help we can get"

Rack said "sure, we need all the help we can get"

Rosco Says "Well listen how are you going to find them you don't where their at now and we brought my patrol car as well. Excuse me can I meet Deputy Junior and who is Thunder as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.