• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy said "yeah" though she did see (i g2g)

Julie had slipped her gag down and Says "Jim cut my hair and it was perfect no split or anything I think he keeps eyeing me now. Oh no, you don't think he would rape us now Lizzy, is that what he means by what we was talking about I couldn't live with something like that how would I explain that to anybody I got serious with as well. They haven't fed me in over three days now, and everytime I complain they smack me again and tell me to quit complaining I don't think I have anymore strength left right Lizzy and Daisy. And I left my inhaler back in the house as well and well I can't we feel my feet or hands anymore this is horrible but what's get me through is that I have the song "Along Came Jones" stuck in my head right now as well. Lizzy how are you holding up, remember at that 7-11 we almost got away and then they had their guns in our backs and brought us back and made the ropes even tighter as well and chlorformered us and we woke up here Daisy. How did it happen for you, now we personally it was right on our own farm, I screamed but one them had a hand over my mouth so nobody could hear me and somebody grabbed my hands and tied them behind my back as well, and then later on I kicked at Jim and then he tied my ankles together as well. I tried reasoning with them but they just gagged me when I tried to much now Daisy but I do have cellphone with me but what use it right now it's probaly dead by now and on roaming as well. Or we would probaly get bad reception out as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Edited by Julieduke

Julie had slipped her gag down and Says "Jim cut my hair and it was perfect no split or anything I think he keeps eyeing me now. Oh no, you don't think he would rape us now Lizzy, is that what he means by what we was talking about I couldn't live with something like that how would I explain that to anybody I got serious with as well. They haven't fed me in over three days now, and everytime I complain they smack me again and tell me to quit complaining I don't think I have anymore strength left right Lizzy and Daisy. And I left my inhaler back in the house as well and well I can't we feel my feet or hands anymore this is horrible but what's get me through is that I have the song "Along Came Jones" stuck in my head right now as well. Lizzy how are you holding up, remember at that 7-11 we almost got away and then they had their guns in our backs and brought us back and made the ropes even tighter as well and chlorformered us and we woke up here Daisy. How did it happen for you, now we personally it was right on our own farm, I screamed but one them had a hand over my mouth so nobody could hear me and somebody grabbed my hands and tied them behind my back as well, and then later on I kicked at Jim and then he tied my ankles together as well. I tried reasoning with them but they just gagged me when I tried to much now Daisy but I do have cellphone with me but what use it right now it's probaly dead by now and on roaming as well. Or we would probaly get bad reception out as well."

Julie passes out from not eating and it seems she finally gave up and all her strength was tapped as well. And she was looking really pale as well, and it had Daisy and Lizzy worried because she was kidnapped first of the three of them right now as well and now she was out cold and they didn't know if she was going to be okay if she didn't get some medical attention right now but it sure didn't look good right now as well. Just two new guys walk in with Carrie Lynn Carter, and Says "Oh Lonni was with her at the Boars Nest now and just don't try nothing now." He had her tied up and gagged and threw her down as well and grabbed some rope for her ankles and before he could do she got him right where it counts but it seems his buddy grabbed the rope from him and got her ankles before he could do anything else as well.

Jim walks in and Says "Do you believe she followed us all the way from Hazzard and has been hiding out for the past three days and gets this she's with the FBI and well she's too cute to be Agent now as well."

Carrie looked and seen that Daisy was in pain, and Julie was passed out from apparently not eating and Lizzy seemed fine as well but she was mad as hell right now as well from being beaten and tied up as well.

Jim leaves the room and locks the door and he walks in the office and Says "George this FBI agent followed us all the way from Hazzard County, Georgia now where the other three are from now she made a big mistake doing that now as well and Ms. Julie Duke finally collasped we really should feed those girls they can't take much more of not eating not as well."

Edited by Julieduke

Julie passes out from not eating and it seems she finally gave up and all her strength was tapped as well. And she was looking really pale as well, and it had Daisy and Lizzy worried because she was kidnapped first of the three of them right now as well and now she was out cold and they didn't know if she was going to be okay if she didn't get some medical attention right now but it sure didn't look good right now as well.

"Hey George." Lizzy calls hoping to drag George back into the room.

"Hey George." Lizzy calls hoping to drag George back into the room.

George looks and Says "Hey how did you get loose now, you just wait here and come back here or I might just have to shoot you girl."

George Says "Oh know, Julie had passed out now this ain't good right now I wish Jim would let me at least get them something to eat allreadry."

George looks and Says "Hey how did you get loose now, you just wait here and come back here or I might just have to shoot you girl."

George Says "Oh know, Julie had passed out now this ain't good right now I wish Jim would let me at least get them something to eat allreadry."

"Loose? What are you talking about? Listen, I'll let you do what ever you want to me on three conditions. First you get Julie, medical help. We haven't eaten in three days. Second you have to let Daisy go. And third you untie my hands. I'm losing circulation and soon I might end up like Julie. Please George you don't want to hurt us do you?" Lizzy asks.

"Loose? What are you talking about? Listen, I'll let you do what ever you want to me on three conditions. First you get Julie, medical help. We haven't eaten in three days. Second you have to let Daisy go. And third you untie my hands. I'm losing circulation and soon I might end up like Julie. Please George you don't want to hurt us do you?" Lizzy asks.

George Says "I can't do that my boss comes in and fines your untied and I can't get medical attention and Jim won't even let me feed you's as well. And Little Ms. FBI Agent over there followed us ever since we kidnapped Julie three days ago and wait a minute let me check Daisy's pockets in case she had a knife in her back pocket as well. Oh don't worry we took away Julie's and your cellphones when you was asleep and we was driving you here a few days ago now there in the trash can at the 7-11 you tried to escape at now and it won't work I'm not like that at all. I like woman but I'm not a rapist but I will try to see if I can talk Jim into getting some food for the four of you now it sure is getting crowded now as well. And well we get really go down, kidnapping a federal agent you really some serious time as well."

George Says "I can't do that my boss comes in and fines your untied and I can't get medical attention and Jim won't even let me feed you's as well. And Little Ms. FBI Agent over there followed us ever since we kidnapped Julie three days ago and wait a minute let me check Daisy's pockets in case she had a knife in her back pocket as well. Oh don't worry we took away Julie's and your cellphones when you was asleep and we was driving you here a few days ago now there in the trash can at the 7-11 you tried to escape at now and it won't work I'm not like that at all. I like woman but I'm not a rapist but I will try to see if I can talk Jim into getting some food for the four of you now it sure is getting crowded now as well. And well we get really go down, kidnapping a federal agent you really some serious time as well."

"So then let me talk to Jim. It's not like if you untie our hands we'll escape. You've still got us chained to the bed by our feet. Look I'm sure if you help us escape they'll decrease your sentence. Please." Lizzy begs.

"So then let me talk to Jim. It's not like if you untie our hands we'll escape. You've still got us chained to the bed by our feet. Look I'm sure if you help us escape they'll decrease your sentence. Please." Lizzy begs.

George Says "No Way and that reminds me we got two more of the those chains and I've got secure Daisy and the FBI agent to there Bunks as well and well I hate doing that as well but our boss says if I help you's in anyway that we'll shoot me and me and drop me in the gulf of Mexico for the Sharks to find I don't want to find out if he would really try that now."

George went and got two more of the chains and attached one end to Daisy's ankle and the other to the bed post and made sure it was tight as well. He did the samething to Carrie as well and just looked and Says "I'm sorry, I really want to help but I'll bring Jim in here to talk to you as well but first I got but that gag back in your mouth Lizzy your talking to much right now as well."

George Says "No Way and that reminds me we got two more of the those chains and I've got secure Daisy and the FBI agent to there Bunks as well and well I hate doing that as well but our boss says if I help you's in anyway that we'll shoot me and me and drop me in the gulf of Mexico for the Sharks to find I don't want to find out if he would really try that now."

George went and got two more of the chains and attached one end to Daisy's ankle and the other to the bed post and made sure it was tight as well. He did the samething to Carrie as well and just looked and Says "I'm sorry, I really want to help but I'll bring Jim in here to talk to you as well but first I got but that gag back in your mouth Lizzy your talking to much right now as well."

"How am I gonna talk to Jim if you gag me again?" Lizzy asks.

"How am I gonna talk to Jim if you gag me again?" Lizzy asks.

George walks over to Lizzy and gags her again and he Says "I'll tell you what since all of your ankles are chain to the beds I'm getting everybody's Ankles untied at least you can feel your feet but anybody kicks me or Jim and there retied or we'll find another chain and get the other chained the other bed post you understand me girl. Nodd if you understand me okay."

George went and untied everybody's ankles seeing how he knew two out of four wasn't going anywhere right now as well. And he waits for Lizzy's response as well, he looked and felt bad for them but he didn't want to get shot and dumped in the Gulf of Mexico by there boss now.

George walks over to Lizzy and gags her again and he Says "I'll tell you what since all of your ankles are chain to the beds I'm getting everybody's Ankles untied at least you can feel your feet but anybody kicks me or Jim and there retied or we'll find another chain and get the other chained the other bed post you understand me girl. Nodd if you understand me okay."

George went and untied everybody's ankles seeing how he knew two out of four wasn't going anywhere right now as well. And he waits for Lizzy's response as well, he looked and felt bad for them but he didn't want to get shot and dumped in the Gulf of Mexico by there boss now.

Lizzy sighs and nods. She tries to stretch her fingers to get circulation to them again but it does work. She just wished it would be over soon and Bo and Luke would be there to save them.

Lizzy sighs and nods. She tries to stretch her fingers to get circulation to them again but it does work. She just wished it would be over soon and Bo and Luke would be there to save them.

George Says "Well okay, I'll get Jim and then I'll take the gag so you can talk but when your done it goes back on understand nodd if you understand and I hope it helped untying your ankles now girl."

George Says "Well okay, I'll get Jim and then I'll take the gag so you can talk but when your done it goes back on understand nodd if you understand and I hope it helped untying your ankles now girl."

Lizzy nods and when the gag is removed she smiles. "Thanks but I still can't feel my hands." Lizzy says.

Lizzy nods and when the gag is removed she smiles. "Thanks but I still can't feel my hands." Lizzy says.

George Says "Too bad, just the gag you don't see anybody else complaining now do you and quit it or I'll put it right back again. And besides I think Jim had some bad plans for you as well I think I can talk him out of it but he's sorta of impulsive now girl."

George Says "Too bad, just the gag you don't see anybody else complaining now do you and quit it or I'll put it right back again. And besides I think Jim had some bad plans for you as well I think I can talk him out of it but he's sorta of impulsive now girl."

George was concerned for the two Duke girls right now and called a docter, and had meet his two associates at a secret location and he would have them bring him but make sure he didn't know where he was going as well. He would have the girls looked at and no matter what he was going to get some food to all of them as well they didn't deserve the treatment they was getting right now. He knew he couldn't call 911 they would report to the police about four girls being held hostage so he just called his family docter and made all the arrangements as well.

Three hours later his two co-workers brought his family docter in and he looked at both of the Dukes and he told him that Julie and Daisy should both be at a hospital right now and that Lizzy was almost as bad as Julie was right now as well.

George was concerned for the two Duke girls right now and called a docter, and had meet his two associates at a secret location and he would have them bring him but make sure he didn't know where he was going as well. He would have the girls looked at and no matter what he was going to get some food to all of them as well they didn't deserve the treatment they was getting right now. He knew he couldn't call 911 they would report to the police about four girls being held hostage so he just called his family docter and made all the arrangements as well.

Three hours later his two co-workers brought his family docter in and he looked at both of the Dukes and he told him that Julie and Daisy should both be at a hospital right now and that Lizzy was almost as bad as Julie was right now as well.

Daisy was all the time thinking "i want Enos, please hurry and come and save us"

Daisy walked over after she got her side wraped up so her ribs would heal and sat next to Carrie "im sorry for everything"

Carrie Says "Good thing these beds are close together now and Julie doesn't look good she hasn't even woken up this doesn't look good is she diabetic Daisy is that why you and Lizzy are so concerned as well. Oh I have a brother that goes by Skunk that works with Rack and Lonni and he's a little unorthdox now as well. His badge is a tattoo on his chest I kid you not now and his service weapons are AK-47's as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.