• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh Daisy...that boy is hopelessly in love with you. Has been ever since he met you...But now the two of you are together and...God I wish I had a guy who loved me like that." Lizzy answers.

Daisy sighed "ill break it off , its not fair to you for me to have someone and you dont, but i love Enos more than anything, but im being selfish"

Daisy sighed "ill break it off , its not fair to you for me to have someone and you dont, but i love Enos more than anything, but im being selfish"

"No, Daisy it's all right. I'll be fine. Some times I can't help but wallow. Don't trade your happiness because I just happen to be in love with the one boy in Hazzard who can't ever be serious about a girl. You know...That Tommy Lee boy has been sweet on me for a while now. Maybe I'll see what he has to offer." Lizzy says.

"No, Daisy it's all right. I'll be fine. Some times I can't help but wallow. Don't trade your happiness because I just happen to be in love with the one boy in Hazzard who can't ever be serious about a girl. You know...That Tommy Lee boy has been sweet on me for a while now. Maybe I'll see what he has to offer." Lizzy says.

Daisy smiles "okay Lizzy, thanks, and if we live through this, you go get that Tommy Lee boy and go for it and see what happens"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.