Carrie said "easy, the one my brother and Rack and Lonni work at, and we'll get there in not time"

after about an hour they reached the police station, even before Rack, Lonni, Enos and Rosco left

Rosco looks and notices the Van pull up and Lizzy is carrying Julie and he looks and Says "Lizzy what's wrong with her and Rack don't get too upset now she don't look too hurt she just needs a haircut oh man she must've been crying after that now?"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rosco looks and notices the Van pull up and Lizzy is carrying Julie and he looks and Says "Lizzy what's wrong with her and Rack don't get too upset now she don't look too hurt she just needs a haircut oh man she must've been crying after that now?"

Rack looks at the girls "oh man, Daisys in really bad shape!"

"Haven't eaten in three days, need food, water...doctor." Lizzy gasps out before slumping to the floor, tired of being strong and holding on.

Rack looks at the girls "oh man, Daisys in really bad shape!"

Carrie Says "She has busted ribs, and George was going to try and take advantage of her and Jim of Lizzy they almost excelled in their planned but Lizzy kneed Jim and tied him up and here's address of where the ruffians are at as well and Julie,Daisy and Lizzy haven't eaten in three days and well Julie is unconsicous right now and it doesn't look too good as well."

Carrie Says "She has busted ribs, and George was going to try and take advantage of her and Jim of Lizzy they almost excelled in their planned but Lizzy kneed Jim and tied him up and here's address of where the ruffians are at as well and Julie,Daisy and Lizzy haven't eaten in three days and well Julie is unconsicous right now and it doesn't look too good as well."

Julie and Lizzy were out cold right now and unaware of what was going on around then as well. Flash comes around and barks and kisses Julie to try and wake her up and Rosco Says "Call an ambulance she's having an attack right now and this thing only works is she is awake Rack."

Soon they are in the hospital being looked at. "Someone should call their friends and family." Lonnie says.

Rosco sighes "ill do it" and goes off to call, soon the doctor came out "Julies still asleep, she'll be just fine though, Daisys awake if yall wanna go see her, Lizzys awake and Carrie, shes a firecracker, so reluctant"

Soon they are in the hospital being looked at. "Someone should call their friends and family." Lonnie says.

Rack Called their family and explained what happened and looked and Says "Bo, Luke and Jesse their in Okie City and there okay well I think so but please come here as soon as you can and listen I got to pick up some ruffains allright. But listen Julie is going to need a haircut they cut off her pony tail and it doesn't look that good either allright."

Cue Anybody

Rack Called their family and explained what happened and looked and Says "Bo, Luke and Jesse their in Okie City and there okay well I think so but please come here as soon as you can and listen I got to pick up some ruffains allright. But listen Julie is going to need a haircut they cut off her pony tail and it doesn't look that good either allright."

Cue Anybody

Carrie Says "I'm fine and looks at docter and Says leave me alone." Shortly later she slumps as well and it seems the docter had won as well.

Rosco sighes "ill do it" and goes off to call, soon the doctor came out "Julies still asleep, she'll be just fine though, Daisys awake if yall wanna go see her, Lizzys awake and Carrie, shes a firecracker, so reluctant"

Nearly 13 hours later Cooter, Uncle Jesse, Bo, and Luke arrived in Oklahoma city then at the hospital where they spotted Rosco. "How is Lizzy?" Cooter asks.

Nearly 13 hours later Cooter, Uncle Jesse, Bo, and Luke arrived in Oklahoma city then at the hospital where they spotted Rosco. "How is Lizzy?" Cooter asks.

Rack says "shes fine, shes awake, and so is Daisy, Daisy has got some cracked ribs, she hasnt eaten in 3 days and she still refuses,shes skinnyer than usual, and Lizzy, shes just stairing at the wall, someone needs to talk to em' both"

the doctor nodds and with that Cooter goes to see Lizzy, and Luke and Rack and Lonni go see Daisy

"God Lizzy, my baby." Cooter says hugging her.

"I'm fine. I wasn't raped. I got free before he could get to me. The doctor probably mixed up the tests. I just...I...Couldn't help Daisy she's gonna hate me. I tried so hard I couldn't..." Lizzy bawls.

"Hey Daisy." Luke says.

"God Lizzy, my baby." Cooter says hugging her.

"I'm fine. I wasn't raped. I got free before he could get to me. The doctor probably mixed up the tests. I just...I...Couldn't help Daisy she's gonna hate me. I tried so hard I couldn't..." Lizzy bawls.

"Hey Daisy." Luke says.

Cooter sayes "shes like your sister, shed never hate you!"

Daisy doesnt look at Luke, afraid to show that she had been weak and let her guard down for once "hey Luke"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.