The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Bubba walks out, and looks for Freddy and Manny and says "Okay, she is cold to me but she got nervous I think tonight one you's should try the samething I tried now we could get her more upset than anything else right now."

Cue Anybody

Manny says "dont try anything with her, we dont need any girl we kidnapp having your kids"

Manny says "dont try anything with her, we dont need any girl we kidnapp having your kids"

Bubba Says "Oh come it's just a little fun now guys, she scared of me right now and so was Julie as well. But I never thought of that hey can either one of you guys make her room really cold for her like we did for her cousin now. Hey Freddy did still have that extra set of handcuff I think of really fun away of making Ms. Duke uncomfortable and this a four post bed as well so it just might work as well now."

Freddy looked and says "Yeah I think we do but she ain't going to like this but hey I still got that blindfold from when I brought Kaylee here and she thought it was me now and it was you really. Listen I know Manny won't like this but and Daisy as well but she can't identity who it was if she can't see who it was now. And this you want that gag as well for her it might work now."

Freddy walked in his room and got all that stuff and walked in Daisy's room and says "Fun and games time Ms. Duke now" he goes and puts a blindfold on her and ties in the back and says and oh for the fun part he unhooks he cuffs and fixes on the nearest bedpost and gets the other cuffs out and does the samething and he then grabs a gag and fixes that as well. Freddy Says "I'm leaving now, but somebody will be back later to give you all the attention you could even want now."

Before he leave he starts the videocamera in the corner now, so everybody in the main office could watch and she realized what he just pulled on her now.

"

Cue Anybody

Edited by Julieduke

Bubba Says "Oh come it's just a little fun now guys, she scared of me right now and so was Julie as well. But I never thought of that hey can either one of you guys make her room really cold for her like we did for her cousin now. Hey Freddy did still have that extra set of handcuff I think of really fun away of making Ms. Duke uncomfortable and this a four post bed as well so it just might work as well now."

Freddy looked and says "Yeah I think we do but she ain't going to like this but hey I still got that blindfold from when I brought Kaylee here and she thought it was me now and it was you really. Listen I know Manny won't like this but and Daisy as well but she can't identity who it was if she can't see who it was now. And this you want that gag as well for her it might work now."

Freddy walked in his room and got all that stuff and walked in Daisy's room and says "Fun and games time Ms. Duke now" he goes and puts a blindfold on her and ties in the back and says and oh for the fun part he unhooks he cuffs and fixes on the nearest bedpost and gets the other cuffs out and does the samething and he then grabs a gag and fixes that as well. Freddy Says "I'm leaving now, but somebody will be back later to give you all the attention you could even want now."

Before he leave he starts the videocamera in the corner now, so everybody in the main office could watch and she realized what he just pulled on her now.

"

Cue Anybody

Daisy thought "what kind of attention are they talking about"

Daisy thought "what kind of attention are they talking about"

Freddy and Bubba was watching and Bubba Says "She looks real scared now dad, you know how long can we keep that up for her now. She doesn't know what's going to happen now and geez what do you have in mind now for that girl, I remember you had me pull that on Kaylee and you waited six hours till you came in but she into bondage I don't think she is thow."

Bubba says "I'll let you know Freddy, good work thow she is scared thow look at her is trying to see if she can move and she move anywhere as well."

Cue Anybody

Freddy and Bubba was watching and Bubba Says "She looks real scared now dad, you know how long can we keep that up for her now. She doesn't know what's going to happen now and geez what do you have in mind now for that girl, I remember you had me pull that on Kaylee and you waited six hours till you came in but she into bondage I don't think she is thow."

Bubba says "I'll let you know Freddy, good work thow she is scared thow look at her is trying to see if she can move and she move anywhere as well."

Cue Anybody

around midnight Daisy didnt hear anyone but then just as she tried to fall asleep she felt someone unbuckle her belt again, it was Bubba (dont worry ill keep this PG)

around midnight Daisy didnt hear anyone but then just as she tried to fall asleep she felt someone unbuckle her belt again, it was Bubba (dont worry ill keep this PG)

Bubba Says "Listen, I'm here but I want to ask you some question and I'll leave you alone okay but first I got take off your gag but just that allright."

Bubba removes her gag and says "So listen, did you call you cousins to come and see your Julie if you that awfully sweet of you now Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Bubba Says "Listen, I'm here but I want to ask you some question and I'll leave you alone okay but first I got take off your gag but just that allright."

Bubba removes her gag and says "So listen, did you call you cousins to come and see your Julie if you that awfully sweet of you now Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "i didnt call them, my cousin Jeb did, listen ill do anything, just dont do to me what yall did Julie"

Daisy said "i didnt call them, my cousin Jeb did, listen ill do anything, just dont do to me what yall did Julie"

Bubba Says "We didn't do this to Julie, we just didn't feed her hardly at all and froze her out that's all. She would gave if i would've thought of this right here now, I wished I would've thought of this now and no back talk now Daisy. Just tell me what her room number is and maybe Manny and Freddy can come and visit her as well, but we did pull this on Kaylee you see Freddy came in and coaxed her to come to the house and we set her up like the way he did you now and then I came in later and we got her agree to set up Julie like she did. In fact, she even revealed that she was actually a Texas Ranger it's amazing what a little persuasion can get you Ms. Duke."

Cue Anybody

Bubba Says "We didn't do this to Julie, we just didn't feed her hardly at all and froze her out that's all. She would gave if i would've thought of this right here now, I wished I would've thought of this now and no back talk now Daisy. Just tell me what her room number is and maybe Manny and Freddy can come and visit her as well, but we did pull this on Kaylee you see Freddy came in and coaxed her to come to the house and we set her up like the way he did you now and then I came in later and we got her agree to set up Julie like she did. In fact, she even revealed that she was actually a Texas Ranger it's amazing what a little persuasion can get you Ms. Duke."

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighes "maybe"

Daisy sighes "maybe"

Bubba Says "Well okay, but not tonight honey but I will find out what her room number is now." He goes and reaches for the choloraform and places the rag on her mouth and he made sure she move any and had her breathe it in and just left when she was out and left her the way she was now.

Cue Anybody

Bubba Says "Well okay, but not tonight honey but I will find out what her room number is now." He goes and reaches for the choloraform and places the rag on her mouth and he made sure she move any and had her breathe it in and just left when she was out and left her the way she was now.

Cue Anybody

Daisy was out before she knew what was going on

Daisy was out before she knew what was going on

Freddy and Manny was watching and he watches his dad get the information or at least part of what they wanted to know from Daisy without Truth serum now. Freddy Says "Dad, was all of that necessary she's frightened of you right now."

Cue Anybody

Freddy and Manny was watching and he watches his dad get the information or at least part of what they wanted to know from Daisy without Truth serum now. Freddy Says "Dad, was all of that necessary she's frightened of you right now."

Cue Anybody

Bubba says "if she dont watch out ill do more than unbuckle her belt to get information"

Bubba says "if she dont watch out ill do more than unbuckle her belt to get information"

Freddy looked and Manny as well and they both just wandered right now as well and Freddy Says "Dad, what do you have in mind you know the when the Texas Rangers could get you on attempted rape twice now is your method really that good now, how come you didn't pull that on Julie now. And why keep the video camera rolling what is that going to prove now."

Cue Anybody

Freddy looked and Manny as well and they both just wandered right now as well and Freddy Says "Dad, what do you have in mind you know the when the Texas Rangers could get you on attempted rape twice now is your method really that good now, how come you didn't pull that on Julie now. And why keep the video camera rolling what is that going to prove now."

Cue Anybody

Bubba says "ive got a plan, its just a good thing shes out like a light"

Manny says"what are we going to do about Bubba, i mean sure Daisy is the enemy here but we cant just let her get raped"

Freddy Says "Okay, but whatever you did turn off the video camera and don't get caught now he's mean trust me on this now. You don't want to be on his bad side now Manny."

Cue Anybody

Manny goes in her room and discreetly turns off the video camera on Bubba.

Cue Anybody

Bubba comes back in the room with all the televisions and looks at Freddy and Says "How come the video in that Texas Ranger's room is turned off I didn't tell you to turn it off now and I'm in charge right now keep that in mind son."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.