The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Aranz said "i knew you would like the idea"

Salena Says "Daddy, we should let the Texas Rangers that Rescue come to the Grand Opening but one question do you think they can handle it now."

Manny just giggled because he heard this dare and he knew that Aranz's cooking was hot no matter what he made you now.

Cue Anybody

Salena Says "Daddy, we should let the Texas Rangers that Rescue come to the Grand Opening but one question do you think they can handle it now."

Manny just giggled because he heard this dare and he knew that Aranz's cooking was hot no matter what he made you now.

Cue Anybody

Aranz says "well invite them and i bet all four of them will have a great time"

Daisy said "there going to jail" she said coming back in

Salena Says "That's good." Aranz Says "I'm glad your fine will you be okay I heard what happened and that Manny helped you out as well. I hope you don't think I'm out of line but how's your cousin doing right now I'm sorry for anything Bubba had me to now I didn't have any choice in the matter Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Salena Says "That's good." Aranz Says "I'm glad your fine will you be okay I heard what happened and that Manny helped you out as well. I hope you don't think I'm out of line but how's your cousin doing right now I'm sorry for anything Bubba had me to now I didn't have any choice in the matter Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "its okay"

Aranz Says "Well, you know what invite your family as well they haven't tasted Tex-Mex until they had mine now."

Cue Anybody

Back At Dallas Memorial Hospital, Julie is still worried about Bubba's coming after her again she didn't say anything she didn't know what was happening right now or that she didn't have anything to worry about as well.

Uncle Jesse puts the news on the there's a story about a big arrest and bust a local business owner Bubba McSweeny and all the charges they said that Texas Rangers had made on him as well. All the Dukes had seen that Daisy was okay and that they leading out Bubba and his son Freddy as well, and Julie Says "Okay, I'm not so worried now but what does all those charges mean I'm not sure right now. I can't believe now as well you know there something about that man I just didn't trust him now. I hate it when your gut feeling it right about soemthing as well."

Cue Anybody

Back At Dallas Memorial Hospital, Julie is still worried about Bubba's coming after her again she didn't say anything she didn't know what was happening right now or that she didn't have anything to worry about as well.

Uncle Jesse puts the news on the there's a story about a big arrest and bust a local business owner Bubba McSweeny and all the charges they said that Texas Rangers had made on him as well. All the Dukes had seen that Daisy was okay and that they leading out Bubba and his son Freddy as well, and Julie Says "Okay, I'm not so worried now but what does all those charges mean I'm not sure right now. I can't believe now as well you know there something about that man I just didn't trust him now. I hate it when your gut feeling it right about soemthing as well."

Cue Anybody

Bo Is watching the news and looks at his sister and Says "Between you and Daisy, look at what the two of you help take down that's great are two trying to keep up with me and Bo now."

Julie smiles and Says "Well at the good people of Yahooville, Texas will be able to buy gas and not have to pay two dollars more than normal. Of course, in Yahooville normal is what you think now Bo."

Back At The Ranch

Manny Says "Daisy, I hope you don't mind but I'm moving to Hazzard County, Georgia it sound peaceful there and I want to open up a Barber Shop and yes I know more than the Buzzcut that's was Bubba's idea now."

Aranz Says "Well it looks like somebody's going to Georgia now, but one question when you get there save some girls for when I come to visit Manny now. I heard about you, and your killer good looks and charm that works on any girl now."

Cue Anybody

Bo Is watching the news and looks at his sister and Says "Between you and Daisy, look at what the two of you help take down that's great are two trying to keep up with me and Bo now."

Julie smiles and Says "Well at the good people of Yahooville, Texas will be able to buy gas and not have to pay two dollars more than normal. Of course, in Yahooville normal is what you think now Bo."

Back At The Ranch

Manny Says "Daisy, I hope you don't mind but I'm moving to Hazzard County, Georgia it sound peaceful there and I want to open up a Barber Shop and yes I know more than the Buzzcut that's was Bubba's idea now."

Aranz Says "Well it looks like somebody's going to Georgia now, but one question when you get there save some girls for when I come to visit Manny now. I heard about you, and your killer good looks and charm that works on any girl now."

Cue Anybody

Julie Says "Well I wasn't tryin on purpose all Jude told just get the information he'll have the Texas Rangers handle the rest I was counting on the rest now."

Cue Anybody

Julie Says "Well I wasn't tryin on purpose all Jude told just get the information he'll have the Texas Rangers handle the rest I was counting on the rest now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "im not sure, but i might stay here in Texas with the rangers for about another year and then im going back to Hazzard and getting on the force with Enos, and ive got a surprise but im not sayin what it is"

Daisy said "im not sure, but i might stay here in Texas with the rangers for about another year and then im going back to Hazzard and getting on the force with Enos, and ive got a surprise but im not sayin what it is"

Julie Says "Oh Daisy, I'm glad your here you won't believe what they did to me there now."

Cue anybody

Julie Says "Oh Daisy, I'm glad your here you won't believe what they did to me there now."

Cue anybody

Manny and Aranz walks in and Manny Says "Hey, how listen Julie it's okay everything is straighten out in fact I helped find your cousin for the Texas Rangers and helped them with that big bust as well. And I was thinking I moving to Hazzard County, Ga and opening up a Barber Shop and don't worry I know more than the Buzz Cut the dumb act was Bubba's idea. You know what Aranz is getting his Tex-Mex restaurant back as well and he doesn't make anything that isn't hot he puts Taco Bell to shame everybody. And he is back with his daughter Salena as well and I glad your okay your allreadry looking better as well and I'm sorry for everything that happened to you as Julie, I didn't mean anything by but Bubba has a strong hold of people under it but it's been busted so what do you think does Hazzard need another Barber Shop or not."

Cue Anybody

Manny and Aranz walks in and Manny Says "Hey, how listen Julie it's okay everything is straighten out in fact I helped find your cousin for the Texas Rangers and helped them with that big bust as well. And I was thinking I moving to Hazzard County, Ga and opening up a Barber Shop and don't worry I know more than the Buzz Cut the dumb act was Bubba's idea. You know what Aranz is getting his Tex-Mex restaurant back as well and he doesn't make anything that isn't hot he puts Taco Bell to shame everybody. And he is back with his daughter Salena as well and I glad your okay your allreadry looking better as well and I'm sorry for everything that happened to you as Julie, I didn't mean anything by but Bubba has a strong hold of people under it but it's been busted so what do you think does Hazzard need another Barber Shop or not."

Cue Anybody

Daisy says "okay, i have to tell yall, Walker you might wanna sit down for the first surprise"

a teenage pregnant girl walks in and is about 15 or 16 and it was a girl named Kayle Nicole Duke and Daisy says "Walker, i found our daughter, shes been living in Texas this whole time"

Daisy says "okay, i have to tell yall, Walker you might wanna sit down for the first surprise"

a teenage pregnant girl walks in and is about 15 or 16 and it was a girl named Kayle Nicole Duke and Daisy says "Walker, i found our daughter, shes been living in Texas this whole time"

Julie looks and Says "Well Daisy that's wonderful she looks just like you but has Walker's height and Manny you want to open up a Barber Shop in Hazzard then go ahead but listen I know this bad but on Aprils First run the Buzz Cut special for five dollars and see how guys come for that now."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.