The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Just at that moment Aranz walked in and grabs an extra blanket and puts it on a freezing Julie Duke right now, he didn't she bargained for quite this much now.

Flashback

A month ago(In Hazzard County)

Julie says "Listen Bo and Luke, like Jude says it's easy just get in with the infomation that Walker and Trivette and Alex needs and I'm done at most it will take a month now. I don't see what all the objections are about. And besides there's another Texas Ranger named Kaylee and she's there as well and she'll be my back up so please quit worrying about me besides I'm twenty years old right now. Makes me old enought to decide to do something like this right now and Uncle Jesse I'll be back my cover is I'm looking for a waitress job at the place now and I'll be okay."

Back to The Present

Julie was awoken by the blanket being put on her and she looks and says "Aranz, first make me breakfest and make it easier to eat and now this blanket how come your so nice to me right now."

Aranz says "Because, I don't want you getting sick and Bubba has my daughter and so I help him and I haven't seen her in six months now Julie and I miss her and there always watching me as well. So, I know what your going through right now and that your cousin will be here soon enough why don't you just get some rest right now and don't worry about it."

Julie says "Its kind of hard to forget since I got these cuff and it's colder than a freezer in here right now."

Aranz says "Six months ago, I ran a five star Tex-Mex restaurant you can pretty much tell I know my way around the kitchen right now? Well I was giving into selling my restaurant to Bubba so one day I came home and found my ten year old daughter missing from my home, and the nanny was gone as well and then I get this phone call from Bubba saying that he had my daughter and Nanny he let go off as well. I haven't seen Salena since that morning and it's been hard and plus Bubba told me if I reported her or the Nanny missing I would never see my daughter again Julie. So I sold my restaurant to Bubba and went to work for him and mess up the change on purpose just to make him mad now."

Julie says "I'm so sorry for you Aranz, really when my cousin gets here you should tell her everything you just told me. The Texas Rangers can help you locate Salena, and maybe they'll be leniat with you as well."

Cue Anybody

Aranz Says "Look I'd love to help you right now, but just remember if your cousin or her fellow Rangers come to your room the key to the cuffs are in the top drawer now. But for some reasons Freddy handed this extra set so you can't get out of the bed again sorry but these are for your ankles now."

Just as Aranz pulls the two blankets back Julie pulls her feet closer to her and looks at Aranz it ain't going to be that easy now baby. Aranz looks and says "Listen just cooperate with me and I'm not even going make them that tight just to make them happy, there watch me just as much as there watching you from that tiny little camera up here that's why what I told you wasn't that loud now."

Julie says "Fine, and I'll relax but you know it's cold in here and those things are going to cold as well."

Aranz try's and Julie still won't but her within his reach and he please relax a little and let me have your ankles now. Julie looks and stretches back out and looks and says "Fine, but before I change my mind I don't like the idea right now Aranz."

Aranz went and did what he had to do without anything else to Julie and felt the coldness and heard the locking noise and she had seen that had where he looped them around the footboard at where is opened she knew that Freddy was being a hardass with her right now. And she knew it wasn't Aranz's fault right now and she wished he didn't have to do this right now as well.

Julie says "Fine but pull those two blankets back please my feet are cold right now Aranz!"

Aranz pulls the blanket back and puts the other key in the sameplace as the first right in her sight as well right now. Julie knew he didn't mean no harm that he had no choice the same as her right now.

Cue Anybody

Aranz Says "Look I'd love to help you right now, but just remember if your cousin or her fellow Rangers come to your room the key to the cuffs are in the top drawer now. But for some reasons Freddy handed this extra set so you can't get out of the bed again sorry but these are for your ankles now."

Just as Aranz pulls the two blankets back Julie pulls her feet closer to her and looks at Aranz it ain't going to be that easy now baby. Aranz looks and says "Listen just cooperate with me and I'm not even going make them that tight just to make them happy, there watch me just as much as there watching you from that tiny little camera up here that's why what I told you wasn't that loud now."

Julie says "Fine, and I'll relax but you know it's cold in here and those things are going to cold as well."

Aranz try's and Julie still won't but her within his reach and he please relax a little and let me have your ankles now. Julie looks and stretches back out and looks and says "Fine, but before I change my mind I don't like the idea right now Aranz."

Aranz went and did what he had to do without anything else to Julie and felt the coldness and heard the locking noise and she had seen that had where he looped them around the footboard at where is opened she knew that Freddy was being a hardass with her right now. And she knew it wasn't Aranz's fault right now and she wished he didn't have to do this right now as well.

Julie says "Fine but pull those two blankets back please my feet are cold right now Aranz!"

Aranz pulls the blanket back and puts the other key in the sameplace as the first right in her sight as well right now. Julie knew he didn't mean no harm that he had no choice the same as her right now.

Cue Anybody

just then, somehow Daisy and the others found the shack Julie was at and her and Walker and Trivette were all trying to kick the door down and Daisy said "this is the Texas Rangers, open the door!"

just then, somehow Daisy and the others found the shack Julie was at and her and Walker and Trivette were all trying to kick the door down and Daisy said "this is the Texas Rangers, open the door!"

Julie had heard the door as well but she couldn't get up seeing how they had heard but she says "The keys, are in the drawers." Before she passed out she about gave up and looked about defeated as well.

Cue Anybody

Julie had heard the door as well but she couldn't get up seeing how they had heard but she says "The keys, are in the drawers." Before she passed out she about gave up and looked about defeated as well.

Cue Anybody

Everybody came in and they had seen how pale and weak she was like she had eaten much in two days and how she looked so cold as well. Bubba was watching video from that old shack and looks at Freddy, Manny and Aranz and says "There's Texas Rangers and they got that girl and about to take her with them we got to stop them right now. Hey can you make sure they don't leave with her guys oh she looks so pale right now. It's a shame but she shouldn't snuck out the first time or we wouldn't had to been so tough on her right now."

Aranz says "You know what Bubba, I'm not helping you anymore I'm going to give them a hand and I told care because I telling them how you kidnapped my daughter Salena six months ago and how I sold my restaurant to you as well it wasn't right I looks at here she's so pale and she's right your not worth it right now."

Cue Anybody

Cue Anybody

Edited by Julieduke

Everybody came in and they had seen how pale and weak she was like she had eaten much in two days and how she looked so cold as well. Bubba was watching video from that old shack and looks at Freddy, Manny and Aranz and says "There's Texas Rangers and they got that girl and about to take her with them we got to stop them right now. Hey can you make sure they don't leave with her guys oh she looks so pale right now. It's a shame but she shouldn't snuck out the first time or we wouldn't had to been so tough on her right now."

Aranz says "You know what Bubba, I'm not helping you anymore I'm going to give them a hand and I told care because I telling them how you kidnapped my daughter Salena six months ago and how I sold my restaurant to you as well it wasn't right I looks at here she's so pale and she's right your not worth it right now."

Cue Anybody

Cue Anybody

Freddy looks and says "Either you help or else and your going to those Rangers about your daughter Aranz as well."

Aranz looks and takes a swing and knocks down Freddy and says "The heck I ain't Freddy, I've had with you and Manny and Bubba as well telling me what to do as well. That wasn't very nice what we did to her as well. And you made me to do as well, but no more of that right here I going to help them as well."

Freddy gets up and says "You shouldn't done that now Aranz, your about as trustworthy as Julie Duke is right now and maybe we should've but you in that cold shack along with her as well now."

Manny says "Listen come on Freddy, quit talking with him your getting no where we don't want them getting away besides her cousin is cute as well and I want to meet her if you get the drift as well."

Freddy and Manny head for the Shack and look in Freddy points his gun at Daisy and Says "Where in the World do you think your taking her now, your staying and so are you as well and we still want the disc and you know I think Julie got to Aranz because he won't help now."

Manny says "Oh man, now your in trouble your threatening a Texas Ranger of all things and this can't be any good right now. Oh please just let them get away right now I'm sick of this right just as much as Aranz is right now."

Freddy says "What are you turning yellow as well Manny, but one question why the change of heart."

Manny says "Well I scared of what might happen if we don't just let them go right now."

Cue Anybody

Freddy looks and says "Either you help or else and your going to those Rangers about your daughter Aranz as well."

Aranz looks and takes a swing and knocks down Freddy and says "The heck I ain't Freddy, I've had with you and Manny and Bubba as well telling me what to do as well. That wasn't very nice what we did to her as well. And you made me to do as well, but no more of that right here I going to help them as well."

Freddy gets up and says "You shouldn't done that now Aranz, your about as trustworthy as Julie Duke is right now and maybe we should've but you in that cold shack along with her as well now."

Manny says "Listen come on Freddy, quit talking with him your getting no where we don't want them getting away besides her cousin is cute as well and I want to meet her if you get the drift as well."

Freddy and Manny head for the Shack and look in Freddy points his gun at Daisy and Says "Where in the World do you think your taking her now, your staying and so are you as well and we still want the disc and you know I think Julie got to Aranz because he won't help now."

Manny says "Oh man, now your in trouble your threatening a Texas Ranger of all things and this can't be any good right now. Oh please just let them get away right now I'm sick of this right just as much as Aranz is right now."

Freddy says "What are you turning yellow as well Manny, but one question why the change of heart."

Manny says "Well I scared of what might happen if we don't just let them go right now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy runs over to Julie trying to wake her up "Julie! are you okay"

Julie opened her eyes and says "I'm freezing Daisy, anybody got a blanket right now."

Cue Anybody

Freddy Says "Neither of you are leaving right now, your staying and too bad your freezing and I would suggest that your too buddie leave right now." She gets up to make it to the door and Freddy looks at her and says "I thought I told you to stay put and please quit complaining right now as well it's getting you anywhere right now." Manny looks at Julie grabs her and makes her sit back down and says "Quit pushing us right your not leaving and neither is your cousins as well."

Cue Anybody

Edited by Julieduke

Freddy Says "Neither of you are leaving right now, your staying and too bad your freezing and I would suggest that your too buddie leave right now." She gets up to make it to the door and Freddy looks at her and says "I thought I told you to stay put and please quit complaining right now as well it's getting you anywhere right now." Manny looks at Julie grabs her and makes her sit back down and says "Quit pushing us right your not leaving and neither is your cousins as well."

Cue Anybody

Daisy gets up off her knees and goes over to Freddy and Manny and punches Freddy "thats for hurting my cousin, and this" she says roundhouse kicking Manny "is for the same reason"

Daisy gets up off her knees and goes over to Freddy and Manny and punches Freddy "thats for hurting my cousin, and this" she says roundhouse kicking Manny "is for the same reason"

Julie gets up and says "You know be easy on Aranz, the only reason he's helping Bubba is because that fool has his ten year old daughter Salena. Daisy, Freddy is Bubba's son and he has my cameraphone and my boxcutter in his pocket right now I want them back but I don't know how much longer I can last right now something isn't right with me. You know in two days I only ate once and it was a omelette that Aranz made with three hot peppers and yellow peppers as well. He told me he used to own a restaurant that was better than the food at the Boars Nest serve as well."

Cue Anybody

Edited by Julieduke

Julie gets up and says "You know be easy on Aranz, the only reason he's helping Bubba is because that fool has his ten year old daughter Salena. Daisy, Freddy is Bubba's son and he has my cameraphone and my boxcutter in his pocket right now I want them back but I don't know how much longer I can last right now something isn't right with me. You know in two days I only ate once and it was a omelette that Aranz made with three hot peppers and yellow peppers as well. He told me he used to own a restaurant that was better than the food at the Boars Nest serve as well."

Cue Anybody

Aranz gets up and Bubba says "Your not talking to those Texas Rangers and your not getting Salena back you might as well forget look at the screens to that old shack now."

Bubba looks and says "What in the tarnation is going on right now this can't be any good right now."

Cue Anybody

Aranz gets up and Bubba says "Your not talking to those Texas Rangers and your not getting Salena back you might as well forget look at the screens to that old shack now."

Bubba looks and says "What in the tarnation is going on right now this can't be any good right now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "dont you know that as a Texas Ranger, i can arrest all the guys in this room for kidnapping and attempted murder, now yall give me the key to the handcuffs and let Julie go and well leave ya alone, heck i might help to find Salena"

Daisy said "dont you know that as a Texas Ranger, i can arrest all the guys in this room for kidnapping and attempted murder, now yall give me the key to the handcuffs and let Julie go and well leave ya alone, heck i might help to find Salena"

Aranz Says "Here's the keys and listen, it wasn't my idea but I knew the rope would dig in her skin and it would hurt your cousin farther as well. And wait a minute you need to you can borrow my El Camino it has a full tank of gas and listen I can great intructions to Dallas Memorial Hospital she don't look that great Bubba ordered the room cold when he heard she escaped now I'm sorry he wanted her to be uncomfortable but I feel awful right now Daisy."

Julie was awake a little bit and felt somebody undoing the handcuffs and she glad, and she looked and it was Daisy that unlocked them as well. She says "Daisy, thank you but they managed to somehow get my feet as well I don't know how dang small ankles of mine. Listen I appreciate this right now and I saw you kick Freddy and Manny and you know I actually thought they were my friend before all of this happened right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Edited by Julieduke

Aranz Says "Here's the keys and listen, it wasn't my idea but I knew the rope would dig in her skin and it would hurt your cousin farther as well. And wait a minute you need to you can borrow my El Camino it has a full tank of gas and listen I can great intructions to Dallas Memorial Hospital she don't look that great Bubba ordered the room cold when he heard she escaped now I'm sorry he wanted her to be uncomfortable but I feel awful right now Daisy."

Julie was awake a little bit and felt somebody undoing the handcuffs and she glad, and she looked and it was Daisy that unlocked them as well. She says "Daisy, thank you but they managed to somehow get my feet as well I don't know how dang small ankles of mine. Listen I appreciate this right now and I saw you kick Freddy and Manny and you know I actually thought they were my friend before all of this happened right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Bubba barged in and says "Hey there Daisy Duke, Texas Ranger nice meeting you again you know Julie might get away from here but I don't know about you right now. It's awfully cold in here now as well I don't plan on making it any warmer right now for ya as well."

Julie says "Bubba lets us go and besides I don't have nothing of yours right now anyways and this ain't even right now. First you take all of my tips, I can barely afford your gas prices and then your air hose doesn't work and I get a flat and which I had call a tow truck because I couldn't even get my spare filled up with air."

Bubba says "You ain't going either, don't think this is going to that easy now girls I'm keeping you two now and your two buddies can pick you's up when they return what's mine as well."

Julie says "This ain't going to work Bubba, and please turn the heat up I'm getting sick being in here. Why do this to me right now? What did I ever do to you to deserve all of this now?

Cue Anybody

Edited by Julieduke

Bubba barged in and says "Hey there Daisy Duke, Texas Ranger nice meeting you again you know Julie might get away from here but I don't know about you right now. It's awfully cold in here now as well I don't plan on making it any warmer right now for ya as well."

Julie says "Bubba lets us go and besides I don't have nothing of yours right now anyways and this ain't even right now. First you take all of my tips, I can barely afford your gas prices and then your air hose doesn't work and I get a flat and which I had call a tow truck because I couldn't even get my spare filled up with air."

Bubba says "You ain't going either, don't think this is going to that easy now girls I'm keeping you two now and your two buddies can pick you's up when they return what's mine as well."

Julie says "This ain't going to work Bubba, and please turn the heat up I'm getting sick being in here. Why do this to me right now? What did I ever do to you to deserve all of this now?

Cue Anybody

Daisy roundhouse kicked Bubba and turned to Walker and Trivette after wrapping an arm around Julies waist Daisy yelld "run!"

Daisy roundhouse kicked Bubba and turned to Walker and Trivette after wrapping an arm around Julies waist Daisy yelld "run!"

Julie had followed Daisy's lead even thow she was getting weak and she still had the keys that Aranz gave her to his El Camino as well. After they got to the El Camino Julie had just passed out and it seemed that the cold of that shack finally got to her and she was shivering right now even thow is was over a hundred outside right now.

Cue Anybody

Edited by Julieduke

Julie had followed Daisy's lead even thow she was getting weak and she still had the keys that Aranz gave her to his El Camino as well. After they got to the El Camino Julie had just passed out and it seemed that the cold of that shack finally got to her and she was shivering right now even thow is was over a hundred outside right now.

Cue Anybody

Bubba had gotten up only to find the girl was running to Aranz's El Camino and he looks and says "Damm them, she knows everything I know that Aranz was a little soft on her now he didn't treat her the same as Aaron now."

Aaron had woke up and he was tied up and they had him in a bed and it seems that had gave him a strong sedative he couldn't get move his feet or hands and then he was glad that remembered the old trick that Julie had told him when she had first met him. Keep a pocket a knife in your back pocket just in case of a emergency you never know when your going to need it now. He pulls his out and undids his ropes and bends down and got his ankles free and gets the gag off, and gets up and walks to the door and it was unlocked and their was nobody in the hose right now. He wandered where Julie was right now he had opened that Freddy, Manny, Aranz or Bubba hadn't hurt her like they promised they wouldn't now. He was wandering around the house and got the second floor he had no idea where he was driven to and he walked out of the house to out behind a little shack and their was Julie, and she was out cold and her cousin was on the driver's side and he looks and says "Your Daisy right, can you scoot her over now and I'll come with me some advice Julie told me finally paid off and besides I can handle her better right now then you can."

Cue Anybody

Cue Anybody

Daisy sped threw the town with Walker behind her in his truck and the got to the headquarters "i hope Freddy and them didnt follow us" she said looking at Julie

Daisy sped threw the town with Walker behind her in his truck and the got to the headquarters "i hope Freddy and them didnt follow us" she said looking at Julie

Aaron looks and says "Oh please just drive to Dallas Memorial Hospital she looks so pale what they do to my girlfriend Daisy, stick her in a freezer it's like she has Hypothermia and that's pretty dangerous from what I hear now."

Cue anybody

Aaron looks and says "Oh please just drive to Dallas Memorial Hospital she looks so pale what they do to my girlfriend Daisy, stick her in a freezer it's like she has Hypothermia and that's pretty dangerous from what I hear now."

Cue anybody

Daisy said "okay, itlle be okay Aaron, dont worry" and she started to drive to the hospital

Daisy said "okay, itlle be okay Aaron, dont worry" and she started to drive to the hospital

Aaron felt Julie's head and says "She's getting so cold right now, and shivering so much right now Daisy I'm scared for her right now. I don't think she thought this would happen to her as well."

Cue Anybody

Julie opened her eyes and says "Daisy, Aaron you used my trick didn't you hey I knew it would work again. I'm freezing pardon me but where are we going Daisy I don't feel good at all just like it's freezer in here or something."

Cue Anybody

Daisy put a blanket over Julie "were going to the hospital, Walker and Trivette are close behind us in case something happens"

Daisy put a blanket over Julie "were going to the hospital, Walker and Trivette are close behind us in case something happens"

Julie says "Okay, but you know I wish I never offered to help out Jude Emery now this wasn't a part of the plan Daisy. You know what your the best Daisy, look at all your going through for me and how the hospital I'm just freezing right now."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.