The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Manny said "yes he did"

Aranz Says "And he tried it on Kaylee as well, and what about Daisy I heard you guys planning her kidnapping as well which I wouldn't take part in now that hows I got locked up now. I'd admit I had helped with Julie, but had nothing to do with Daisy's they had me hostage now so I couldn't have anything to do with it now. I had seen Julie, Walker did you know that Freddy just about dislocated her shoulder when she wouldn't give in and she crying from the pain as well."

Cue Anybody

Aranz Says "And he tried it on Kaylee as well, and what about Daisy I heard you guys planning her kidnapping as well which I wouldn't take part in now that hows I got locked up now. I'd admit I had helped with Julie, but had nothing to do with Daisy's they had me hostage now so I couldn't have anything to do with it now. I had seen Julie, Walker did you know that Freddy just about dislocated her shoulder when she wouldn't give in and she crying from the pain as well."

Cue Anybody

Manny said "i helped Daisy get out and now shes back with the Rangers and shes safe"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.