Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Daisy sighs "whyd you come?"

Julie says "Look at the guy and that girl there with NCIS and there asking questions about you and Lizzy and Bo aren't here this doesn't look good you know that right? Jeb why did you do what you did in Iraq and why was in Chicago we don't got any family there that I know of myself?"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or DaisyDukeXEnosStrate

Julie says "Look at the guy and that girl there with NCIS and there asking questions about you and Lizzy and Bo aren't here this doesn't look good you know that right? Jeb why did you do what you did in Iraq and why was in Chicago we don't got any family there that I know of myself?"

Jeb said "girls, i dont know why i went to Chicago and i dont want to talk about Iraq, im worried about you two"

Jeb said "girls, i dont know why i went to Chicago and i dont want to talk about Iraq, im worried about you two"

Just then somebody turned around and Julie says "Jeb meet Special Agent McGee and Officer David, you reallly screwed up now and you know they are pretty clever why did you come here now."

Just then somebody turned around and Julie says "Jeb meet Special Agent McGee and Officer David, you reallly screwed up now and you know they are pretty clever why did you come here now."

Daisy sighed "i told you not to come in my last letter Jeb, now you going to pay for it"

Jeb said "but Daisy-"

Daisy said "sorry"

Daisy sighed "i told you not to come in my last letter Jeb, now you going to pay for it"

Jeb said "but Daisy-"

Daisy said "sorry"

Julie says "Wait a minute Daisy, your wrote Jeb I thought you had no contact with him but what happened and Jeb there Navy Cops right there don't you understand that right now!"

Daisy said "its private Julie okay, and do what you have too"

Julie says "Fine I will but it's my life, and you know Lizzy has to make a decision as well and you might not like hers as well what's so wrong with me going to Merchant Marines Academy in New York I want to be a Marine officer why can't a girl do that. It's not like there a rule that only men can do that now geez. At least me and Lizzy took the ASVAB test now, and I did get 85% on the test as well."

Julie says "Fine I will but it's my life, and you know Lizzy has to make a decision as well and you might not like hers as well what's so wrong with me going to Merchant Marines Academy in New York I want to be a Marine officer why can't a girl do that. It's not like there a rule that only men can do that now geez. At least me and Lizzy took the ASVAB test now, and I did get 85% on the test as well."

Daisy sighed "Julie, i cant deal with you being gone"

Daisy sighes and yelles "dangit Julie i know that!" her stress level was high

Julie says "Oh great there going to hear you now that's real smart Daisy and besides Jeb why did you come back anyways. How could you desert you unit like that what was you thinking about then?"

Jeb said "like i said i had to come and see yall"

Julie says "Well thanks for the visit, there in the next room talking with Luke right now they probaly can here right now can't you just get out before they realize your here please. And this could look bad for me especially since I'm joining the Marines once I feel better as well."

Meanwhile McGee and Ziva are hearing what they thought was another man in the living room and looking at each other and wandering if that was Cpl. Duke or Lcpl. Duke and unaware that Julie wanted to join the Marines as well they didn't know about this as well.

Julie says "Well thanks for the visit, there in the next room talking with Luke right now they probaly can here right now can't you just get out before they realize your here please. And this could look bad for me especially since I'm joining the Marines once I feel better as well."

Meanwhile McGee and Ziva are hearing what they thought was another man in the living room and looking at each other and wandering if that was Cpl. Duke or Lcpl. Duke and unaware that Julie wanted to join the Marines as well they didn't know about this as well.

Daisy sighed "please leave" she felt like she was going to pass out

Daisy sighed "please leave" she felt like she was going to pass out

Julie says "Daisy, what's wrong you look pale you okay right now?" She didn't know that her cousin wasn't feeling well right now but this make things harder on them right now. She hated giving her letter to them it was personal and now Jeb was here why did he come to see them as well he didn't even say anything about her decision as well.

Julie says "Daisy, what's wrong you look pale you okay right now?" She didn't know that her cousin wasn't feeling well right now but this make things harder on them right now. She hated giving her letter to them it was personal and now Jeb was here why did he come to see them as well he didn't even say anything about her decision as well.

Daisy nodded "im fine, Julie get Jeb out of here"

Jeb said "im not leaving"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.