Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Daisy nodded "im fine, Julie get Jeb out of here"

Jeb said "im not leaving"

Julie says "Daisy, I can't anyways I'm dizzy myself you know I'm not feeling well and Jeb knows what he's doing even if we don't think he does and probaly tired of running right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or DaisyDukeXEnosStrait

Daisy sat down and she looked at Jeb

Julie says "Jeb, what can happen to you right now I'm scared for you as well and I still scared about my brother leaving in less than a week he had to wear his dress blues and go to Atlanta today and still isn't home yet."

Julie says "Jeb, what can happen to you right now I'm scared for you as well and I still scared about my brother leaving in less than a week he had to wear his dress blues and go to Atlanta today and still isn't home yet."

Jeb said "i dont know, im gonna let the NCIS do what they want with me since no one wants me here right now"

Jeb said "i dont know, im gonna let the NCIS do what they want with me since no one wants me here right now"

Julie says "I love you Jeb, you know I do but it's not your fault but please their talking with Luke in the next room and they don't know your here allright."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or DaisyDukeXenosstrate

Daisy says "i feel the same way, its just this is too much for me, i begged you not to come"

Julie says "Jeb, can you ask me something did somebody force you to do what you did in Iraq or was it your decision it sounds like your a coward I'm sorry but you left your unit Jeb."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or DaisyDukeXEnosStrate

Jeb said "someone forced me to, but i cant tell yall anything more than that"

Julie says "Okay, that will have to do but you do know that Bo and Lizzy doesn't know right now they think your Missing In Action not what really happened now."

Jeb said "i know"

Julie says "Why keep letting them think, it's going to get both them mad at you and there going to probaly think your a coward as well when they do find out if one of the agents tells them now. Come on Jeb, tell them your Bo's twin James they don't know the difference with your hair short they won't know the difference anyways."

Julie says "Why keep letting them think, it's going to get both them mad at you and there going to probaly think your a coward as well when they do find out if one of the agents tells them now. Come on Jeb, tell them your Bo's twin James they don't know the difference with your hair short they won't know the difference anyways."

Jeb said "no im turning my self into the NCIS"

Jeb said "i agree with Daisy, dont go, she needs you and so does everyone else"

Julie says "Well at least your doing the right thing, and you can tell your side of the story and hope they can believe you as well. You know Bo is I swear trying to talk me out of it."

Daisy sighed "i cant stand you being gone, i already have Bo and Luke hating me right now"

Julie says "I have alot to think about right now, Jeb might never come home and Bo is leaving in less than a week. All of this and Bo and Lizzy haven't even made it home and Lizzy is Jeb's ex-girlfriend as well that makes thing way too complicated as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.