Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Daisy sighed "great i have two cousisn hating and one leaving"

Julie says "Hey wait a minute now, I didn't sign no papers right now and taking the test doesn't automatically get you drafted in Daisy. And Besides if Bo doesn't report he'll be in hot water as well you know we can't defy Marine Orders I think that's called AWOL."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or DaisyDukeXEnosStrait

Julie says "Hey wait a minute now, I didn't sign no papers right now and taking the test doesn't automatically get you drafted in Daisy. And Besides if Bo doesn't report he'll be in hot water as well you know we can't defy Marine Orders I think that's called AWOL."

Daisy said "i wish he wouldnt have gone in and i wish you wouldnt go, everything is just falling apart"

Daisy said "i wish he wouldnt have gone in and i wish you wouldnt go, everything is just falling apart"

Julie says "Daisy, all the time ago it was Bo's decision and I'm sure of anything right now only thing I know is that Jeb's life is messed up right now and I got Mono and I think that stupid Agent that finished my coffee might be sick later on."

Julie says "Daisy, all the time ago it was Bo's decision and I'm sure of anything right now only thing I know is that Jeb's life is messed up right now and I got Mono and I think that stupid Agent that finished my coffee might be sick later on."

Daisy said "and i caught Mono from you"

Daisy nodded "i know" they saw the agents come out with Jeb in front of them

Julie says "Goodbye cousin, wish you wasn't leaving this way now. I'll preying for ya about everything and thanks for the advice and McGee becareful you should watch what cup you pick now."

Daisy said "hes probably worried about what happend in Iraq"

Julie says "Do you think he has nightmares about it as well Daisy, he looks very troubled not like when he left the last time all happy and carefree is my Brother going to come back like that now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or DaisyDukeXenosstrait

Daisy said "i better go too, im getting too dizzy to do anything else" Daisy went to her room but found her self being shaken awake by a very angry Luke

Julie had woken up and she looked and she realized that it wasn't dream it did really happen and she was crying because she lost Jeb again and maybe forever this time.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.