Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Luke didnt say a word and Julie heard him slam Daisy into the wall

Julie looks and says "Luke what's wrong and maybe Jeb did that, but I think he was forced into as well. He told us about at least a little bit now. Daisy are you okay, it's not Daisy's fault it was his decison she had nothing to do with it now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or DaisyDukeXEnosStrait

Julie looks and says "Luke what's wrong and maybe Jeb did that, but I think he was forced into as well. He told us about at least a little bit now. Daisy are you okay, it's not Daisy's fault it was his decison she had nothing to do with it now."

Daisy was laying on the ground and Luke said "she didnt have to shoot off her mouth"

Daisy was laying on the ground and Luke said "she didnt have to shoot off her mouth"

Julie says "Well Actually is was my letter, and I thought he was trouble I had no idea what that letter said now and they demanded the letter if you don't remember now. Hey, I didn't want to get into trouble with them now I was just cooperating with them and really he did and we don't know why or who made it do that but he did and that's all we can say about your disappointed in our cousin I can tell right now. And besides I think McGee is going to have Mono because he finished my coffee on me now."

Julie says "Well Actually is was my letter, and I thought he was trouble I had no idea what that letter said now and they demanded the letter if you don't remember now. Hey, I didn't want to get into trouble with them now I was just cooperating with them and really he did and we don't know why or who made it do that but he did and that's all we can say about your disappointed in our cousin I can tell right now. And besides I think McGee is going to have Mono because he finished my coffee on me now."

Daisy got up and slaped Luke and then collapesed

Luke said "i guess your right and man she out cold"

Lizzy rubbed her eyes and waited and after a while she felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked up to see Bo standing there. He took a seat next to her and scooted his chair close. "Lizzy..." He said taking her hand. "They've found Jeb. He showed up at the farm and turned himself in."

"On what grounds?"

"Uncle Jesse didn't say just that McGee and David were talking to Luke one minute and the next thing he knows they're leading Jeb out in handcuffs."

"Bo...Something doesn't feel right. I was closer to Jeb than most of you even though he's family to you and it just...it doesn't feel right. Whatever they're accusing him of...He's a Duke and as much as you like to push the laws buttons I've never known you guys to do anything so against the law before. I don't know it just...It still doesn't feel right. There's something going on that Jeb's not saying." Lizzy says.

"I know honey, it doesn't feel right to me either but if they have the proof then...there's nothing we can do." Bo says.

"I hope he's alright Bo." Lizzy sighs leaning against him.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy rubbed her eyes and waited and after a while she felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked up to see Bo standing there. He took a seat next to her and scooted his chair close. "Lizzy..." He said taking her hand. "They've found Jeb. He showed up at the farm and turned himself in."

"On what grounds?"

"Uncle Jesse didn't say just that McGee and David were talking to Luke one minute and the next thing he knows they're leading Jeb out in handcuffs."

"Bo...Something doesn't feel right. I was closer to Jeb than most of you even though he's family to you and it just...it doesn't feel right. Whatever they're accusing him of...He's a Duke and as much as you like to push the laws buttons I've never known you guys to do anything so against the law before. I don't know it just...It still doesn't feel right. There's something going on that Jeb's not saying." Lizzy says.

"I know honey, it doesn't feel right to me either but if they have the proof then...there's nothing we can do." Bo says.

"I hope he's alright Bo." Lizzy sighs leaning against him.

Cue anyone.

Daisy sighed talking to Julie and Luke "Jeb shouldnt have turned him self in"

Daisy said "i do too, im worried about them, though Bo hates me"

Julie says "Bo doesn't hate me only he's the only person I told about the letter from Jeb I kept wanting to show it to him but then he would be in a whole bunch trouble if they would've know that he some contact with his cousin."

Julie says "Bo doesn't hate me only he's the only person I told about the letter from Jeb I kept wanting to show it to him but then he would be in a whole bunch trouble if they would've know that he some contact with his cousin."

Daisy sighed "i dont even know what i did to make him mad"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.