Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Bo climbed into bed that night thinking about his sister, Lizzy, the Marine Corps, and what would happen if he asked Lizzy to marry him one day.

Cue anyone.

The Next Morning Julie had seen Bo up and he was really dressed up and she says "Bo, what's occasion who's getting married now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Bo was still standing he felt different in uniform somehow.

"Lizzy...Lizzy...Gosh darn it Lizzy." Cooter says coming up behind her. "Oh it's you come on in." He pinched her side which got Lizzy moving out of the door way. "And this is why I didn't think this would be a good idea. My daughter is barely awake at 8:00 in the morning."

Cue anyone.

"Lizzy...Lizzy...Gosh darn it Lizzy." Cooter says coming up behind her. "Oh it's you come on in." He pinched her side which got Lizzy moving out of the door way. "And this is why I didn't think this would be a good idea. My daughter is barely awake at 8:00 in the morning."

Cue anyone.

Balledeer: She's impressed right now.

"Lizzy...Lizzy. Gosh darn it Lizzy wake up and go get dressed. Bo are you gonna say something or are you just going to stand there and stare at my daughter?" Cooter asks.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "Hello, I guess you like it then and sorry about that Cooter can I come in and wait on a woman."

Bo says "Hello, I guess you like it then and sorry about that Cooter can I come in and wait on a woman."

"Sure. Lizzy if you don't get your butt down the hall in the next five minutes I will tan it." Cooter says. Bo's voice must have broken the trance because Lizzy squeaked and ran down the hall.

Cue anyone.

"Sure. Lizzy if you don't get your butt down the hall in the next five minutes I will tan it." Cooter says. Bo's voice must have broken the trance because Lizzy squeaked and ran down the hall.

Cue anyone.

Bo was waiting long, he knew what the paperwork meant and he knew that his sister was right it was getting closer day by day.

Bo was waiting long, he knew what the paperwork meant and he knew that his sister was right it was getting closer day by day.

"Sorry, couldn't find anything to wear." Lizzy says. "Is this ok?" She asks.

When Bo doesn't answer Cooter cuffs the back of Bo's head. "Perfect let's go." Bo says.

"Lizzy food?" Cooter says. Lizzy cocks an eyebrow and spots the jelly bagel in his.

"Grape jelly?" Lizzy asks

"Yeah why?"

"Thanks got to go love ya Dad." Lizzy says kissing Cooter's cheek, taking his bagel, and bolting out the door.

Cue anyone.

"Sorry, couldn't find anything to wear." Lizzy says. "Is this ok?" She asks.

When Bo doesn't answer Cooter cuffs the back of Bo's head. "Perfect let's go." Bo says.

"Lizzy food?" Cooter says. Lizzy cocks an eyebrow and spots the jelly bagel in his.

"Grape jelly?" Lizzy asks

"Yeah why?"

"Thanks got to go love ya Dad." Lizzy says kissing Cooter's cheek, taking his bagel, and bolting out the door.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "You know my sister keeps telling me another day closer but you it's true right now Lizzy, it does keep getting closer and closer pretty soon I won't be here so what about the dress blues what do you think."

Bo says "You know my sister keeps telling me another day closer but you it's true right now Lizzy, it does keep getting closer and closer pretty soon I won't be here so what about the dress blues what do you think."

"They're...making everything a little too real." Lizzy muttered climbing into Uncle Jesse's truck that Bo had borrowed for the day.

Cue anyone.

"They're...making everything a little too real." Lizzy muttered climbing into Uncle Jesse's truck that Bo had borrowed for the day.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "Well Sargeant Secret requested them, but one question here and Lizzy your smiling but if you must know when I went to Boot Camp with him I called him Victoria Secrets as a joke."

Lizzy laughed and tried hard not to feel so bad. "Why do you have to go Bo?" She asks.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "I don't really know why yet, all the Sargeant said I meeting with a Agent Gibbs with NCIS and he has some information on Jeb as well, that's as much as he told me. Oh by the NCIS is the Naval Criminal Investigative Service, if you wanted to know Lizzy. And don't call Sargeant Secret by my nickname or you just be the first civilian to get smoked at the Armory Lizzy."

Bo says "I don't really know why yet, all the Sargeant said I meeting with a Agent Gibbs with NCIS and he has some information on Jeb as well, that's as much as he told me. Oh by the NCIS is the Naval Criminal Investigative Service, if you wanted to know Lizzy. And don't call Sargeant Secret by my nickname or you just be the first civilian to get smoked at the Armory Lizzy."

"He can try. I wasn't a whiskey runner for no reason Bo." Lizzy says leaning against the door and staring out the window.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.