Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

"It sure would." Lizzy says imagining it but then a bad scenario plays out in her mind. "I don't want to get him sick though."

Cue anyone.

Daisy says "But if he gets the Flu he will remember next time to get his flu shot it this sure has reminded me of what I forget Lizzy. And besides it won't be your fault you don't know how many time Uncle Jesse has reminded us of this and did he listen now Lizzy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Daisy says "But if he gets the Flu he will remember next time to get his flu shot it this sure has reminded me of what I forget Lizzy. And besides it won't be your fault you don't know how many time Uncle Jesse has reminded us of this and did he listen now Lizzy."

"Yeah I guess you're right. I hope by the time the movie's over they'll be back." Lizzy says hopefully.

Cue anyone.

Daisy says "Me neither I was just donating to the pot I guess we didn't know when to fold them like Kenny Rogers says Lizzy."

Balladeer: I wonder what's going on with James and Emy right now I'm worried and it seems that Julie, Lizzy and Daisy are sick now.

Daisy says "Goodnight Lizzy."

cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

A bit later Jesse comes out to the living room to see Lizzy curled up on the couch in front of a flickering TV screen and Julie in the rocking chair. Jesse turns the TV off and drapes a blanket over Julie before staring out the window wondering where his boys are.

Cue anyone.

A bit later Jesse comes out to the living room to see Lizzy curled up on the couch in front of a flickering TV screen and Julie in the rocking chair. Jesse turns the TV off and drapes a blanket over Julie before staring out the window wondering where his boys are.

Cue anyone.

Balladeer: It seems that Uncle Jesse has three sick girls to deal with right now I wonder what the docter is going to say in the morning now.

The Next Morning came and Uncle Jesse had seen that Doc Appleby had came out and he was surprized that Daisy was sick as well. He was wondering if this was that stronger Flu virus he's been hearing about but he didn't say anything to Uncle Jesse about and he just went about his business as usual he seen that Little Jamie was doing fine but it seems that her daddy hadn't came home yet.

The Next Morning came and Uncle Jesse had seen that Doc Appleby had came out and he was surprized that Daisy was sick as well. He was wondering if this was that stronger Flu virus he's been hearing about but he didn't say anything to Uncle Jesse about and he just went about his business as usual he seen that Little Jamie was doing fine but it seems that her daddy hadn't came home yet.

When Lizzy woke the next morning the doctor was just coming out of Daisy's room and Cooter was coming in the house.

"How are they Doctor?" Cooter asks.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.