Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

"We all are darlin'." Jesse replied.

At the abandoned house.

Lizzy seeing what she was waiting for crept back to the General. "This is the point where you guys stay out here and keep watch. I'll handle everything inside. If worse comes to worse I'll have James in there with me."

Cue anyone.

Julie says "But why is she doing this when she's sick Uncle Jesse, now that is a new level of Stubborn now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Julie says "One of the guys shot at my car when they realized I seen what they did."

Lizzy looked at the boys then smirked before grabbing the bag and going inside. She looked around and spotted Hughie. "So did you bring them with you or are you trying to plan some sort of trap?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy looked at the boys then smirked before grabbing the bag and going inside. She looked around and spotted Hughie. "So did you bring them with you or are you trying to plan some sort of trap?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Hughie says "I don't know Lizzy, it seems it would be perfect right?"

"It would see as if you didn't think I would be expecting one. The trap in itself would be if there wasn't one seeing as how I wouldn't expect that." Lizzy answers.

Cue anyone.

Hughie says "You'll just have to wonder then Lizzy, oh my sweet Lizzy what about skinny dipping tonight."

"Nope not yet. Maybe when this is over with. Now why don't you do me a favor and have your henchmen go get James and Emy while we sit here and talk and then I let you go away." Lizzy suggests.

Cue anyone.

Hughie says "There not here Lizzy, sorry I've been trying to tell you that I know somebody followed you that's why there not here."

Hughie says "There not here Lizzy, sorry I've been trying to tell you that I know somebody followed you that's why there not here."

"So it is just me and you. Shouldn't have revealed that to me Hogg. All it'll take is one scream and you'll be out numbered. I told you to bring James and Emy and you didn't so I'm getting really angry with you." Lizzy replied.

Cue anyone.

"So it is just me and you. Shouldn't have revealed that to me Hogg. All it'll take is one scream and you'll be out numbered. I told you to bring James and Emy and you didn't so I'm getting really angry with you." Lizzy replied.

Cue anyone.

Hughie says "But what If I had something that would make it easier for me right now?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.