Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Daisy also looked at Lizzy know that if Bo could just tell Lizzy he liked her then it could work because Lizzy had a way to calm Bo's temper faster than anyone she had ever met.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "It's a match made in heaven Daisy don't you think? Hey didn't anybody read Romeo and Juliet there parents were crazy about them together now?"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Julie says "It's a match made in heaven Daisy don't you think? Hey didn't anybody read Romeo and Juliet there parents were crazy about them together now?"

"That was actually my favorite play, except for the way that it ended. Dad, can you just go home. I'll be fine here and I don't want you to get sick." Lizzy says.

"Are you sure you'll be fine?" Cooter asks.

"Absolutely." Lizzy answers.

"Alright, I'll be back over here in the morning though before I go to work." Cooter says. Lizzy nods and watches as Cooter drives away. When he was gone Lizzy sighs.

"How great would it be if it did work between Bo and I? He is just so..." Lizzy sighs again with a happy smile on her face.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Okay, but you know that your dad is always agruing with both of them about prices and imagine if one of them couldn't make it in to work one day."

"Yeah I know, he'll be fine. Now what's this look you're talking about? There wasn't any specific sort of look on my face after Dad left." Lizzy says suspiciously.

Cue anyone.

"That's because he's an idiot and doesn't look before he leaps or in this case sits." Lizzy says. Although a blush graced her cheeks there was laughter in her voice.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "I wonder who's going to sick first Bo or Luke, I hope not James he been through enough allreadry."

Julie says " When I threw up, it was an awful stomache more unbearable than you can imagine Lizzy."

The urge came upon Lizzy before she could control it and it spilt out of her mouth and all over the floor. "Oh Uncle Jesse I'm so sorry I didn't mean too I just couldn't control it. I'll clean it up if you want me too."

Cue Julieduke.

The urge came upon Lizzy before she could control it and it spilt out of her mouth and all over the floor. "Oh Uncle Jesse I'm so sorry I didn't mean too I just couldn't control it. I'll clean it up if you want me too."

Cue Julieduke.

Uncle Jesse says "That's okay, your sick I'm glad that your dad wasn't here really."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.