Levena's 16th Birthday

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luke smiles and said I remember. He walked over to Leventa and said Leventa, be careful and try not to come in the yard like that you will give your mother a heartattic. Leventa smiled and said Ok Dad. and she went in the house with Tammy . Luke looked at Scott and said with a smiled all you all right. Scott said I think so. and they both laughed.

Luke smiles and said I remember. He walked over to Leventa and said Leventa, be careful and try not to come in the yard like that you will give your mother a heartattic. Leventa smiled and said Ok Dad. and she went in the house with Tammy . Luke looked at Scott and said with a smiled all you all right. Scott said I think so. and they both laughed.

Reba says "Scott, with us Dukes were born driving fast I swear the first thing we get with wheels it moving I know from experiences you know those walker's you give babies well my kids wore the wheels off of theirs. All six of mine did this same trick on mine they all had a brand new one."

cue dukesrule2000

INSIDE THE HOUSE...

Tam my said Levi, Who tough you to drive like that? Leventa smiles and said My dad,and My Uncle Bo of course and Uncle Jesse tough them. Dad even showed my mom how to drive ridgerunner style. Dad said you never know when that type of driving may come in handy. Adam Uses it when he chasing a bad guy. Tammy smiles and said Thats why he always gets his man. Leve gave her a look. and said Tammy do you have a crush on my brother Adam. Tammy just stopped and didn't say a word. Levi smiles and said thats ok. Just then they hear the rest of her friends come in. Levi looked at everyone and Luke saw her face and said Baby girl whats The matter? Levi said Dad my favrote cousin and favrote cousin isn't here. Kathy looked at her and said Baby YOUR uNCLE bO IS A Texas Ranger he's probly buzy. and Clark he works at the daily planet now. Levi looked at her mother with a tear in her eye and said they never miss a birthday before. and everyone says 16 is a spicail birthday.

SOMEONE SNEEKS INTO THE HOUSE...

THEN Levi hears well I though this was a party. Levi looked up and there was Bo and Clark with their famlies. she ran to Bo and Clark and hugged them. Bo said did you thing I would miss this spicail day. and she smiles. clark walks up to her and said Here it's just a little something I made to put in you Jeep. Levi too it and she opened it and it was an Angle Made out of cyristal .Levi hugged him and said I love it. I will but it on the mirror now and she left and she put it on her jeep. Luke said Clark was that from the fortress. Clark whispers and smiles and said yes it will let me know when ever she is in trouble Luke smiles.

INSIDE THE HOUSE...

Tam my said Levi, Who tough you to drive like that? Leventa smiles and said My dad,and My Uncle Bo of course and Uncle Jesse tough them. Dad even showed my mom how to drive ridgerunner style. Dad said you never know when that type of driving may come in handy. Adam Uses it when he chasing a bad guy. Tammy smiles and said Thats why he always gets his man. Leve gave her a look. and said Tammy do you have a crush on my brother Adam. Tammy just stopped and didn't say a word. Levi smiles and said thats ok. Just then they hear the rest of her friends come in. Levi looked at everyone and Luke saw her face and said Baby girl whats The matter? Levi said Dad my favrote cousin and favrote cousin isn't here. Kathy looked at her and said Baby YOUR uNCLE bO IS A Texas Ranger he's probly buzy. and Clark he works at the daily planet now. Levi looked at her mother with a tear in her eye and said they never miss a birthday before. and everyone says 16 is a spicail birthday.

SOMEONE SNEEKS INTO THE HOUSE...

THEN Levi hears well I though this was a party. Levi looked up and there was Bo and Clark with their famlies. she ran to Bo and Clark and hugged them. Bo said did you thing I would miss this spicail day. and she smiles. clark walks up to her and said Here it's just a little something I made to put in you Jeep. Levi too it and she opened it and it was an Angle Made out of cyristal .Levi hugged him and said I love it. I will but it on the mirror now and she left and she put it on her jeep. Luke said Clark was that from the fortress. Clark whispers and smiles and said yes it will let me know when ever she is in trouble Luke smiles.

Reba says "Excuse Me Clark, what is the fortess of silence because with six kids under eighteen. I sure could use that and there something your not telling me for a long time now."

Cue dukesrule2000

Kathy said It's time for cake. and then she cuts the cake and she hands it out to everyone and Scott Just smiles and thought what a family?

Clark looks at Reba and says "Why cousin, I have no idea what your talking about you never told me about your fancy shooting as well."

Cue dukesrule2000

Leventa came back in and she said it right on my Jeep. Clark. and clark smiled. and she went to get some cake. Luke looked at Kathy and said and Put his arms around her and said well all of our kids are grown up. Kathy looked at him and said we still have Jake and Luke smiles and said Oh Sweetheart Speaking of Jake he wants me to teach him Ridgerunner driving. Kathy looking at him and said Luke He's only 10. Luke said Jesse was 10 when I started with him. I promise I will take it slow. Kathy said Luke tell Jacob you can start tommorrow. Jacob hera theat and he said YEEEE HAW. AND They laughed.

Leventa came back in and she said it right on my Jeep. Clark. and clark smiled. and she went to get some cake. Luke looked at Kathy and said and Put his arms around her and said well all of our kids are grown up. Kathy looked at him and said we still have Jake and Luke smiles and said Oh Sweetheart Speaking of Jake he wants me to teach him Ridgerunner driving. Kathy looking at him and said Luke He's only 10. Luke said Jesse was 10 when I started with him. I promise I will take it slow. Kathy said Luke tell Jacob you can start tommorrow. Jacob hera theat and he said YEEEE HAW. AND They laughed.

Clark says "Isn't ten a little younger to start driving I was only 14 when dad got me driving the tractor around the farm."

Cue dukesrule2000

Luke said Not ridigerunner style. But he won't drive untill he's 16 this is just showing him how. and hopefuly he won't Jump. Leventa startd to Laugh. AND SAID Dad telling a Duke he can't jump a car is like a Bird that can't fly

Clark says "You know Dad was smiling the day he told he was going teach me how to drive he also said it was family tradition but Uncle Luke I had no idea what he meant by that."

cue dukesrule2000

Luke waits for clark to get in and when clark go in he looked at him with a smile and said Hang on. And Luke started up the General and took off. And Kathy smiled and said it's been a while sence Luke could let it all out and Beleive me he wiLL hold nothing back. Lois just looked at her.

Luke waits for clark to get in and when clark go in he looked at him with a smile and said Hang on. And Luke started up the General and took off. And Kathy smiled and said it's been a while sence Luke could let it all out and Beleive me he wiLL hold nothing back. Lois just looked at her.

Balladeer: I think Clark, will enjoy this more than a roller coaster folks.

Luke was driving and Clark said Wow so THIS IS WHAT DAD ment Uncle Luke can you show me have to drive like this.

Balladeer: Clark is really enjoying his ride with Uncle Luke, oh please don't try this back in Kansas now. Meanwhile there is a Mr. Ray Krebbs looking for a birth certifacte for a Ms. Margaret Hunter and he's making this a real mission right now and it seems that his little girl is sick and he needs to know who his Maternal Grandparents were maybe somebody is a match for his little girl.

BACK AT THE FARM

Kathy went in the house and she saw Brittney come out of the bathroom. and she said Brittney are you all right. Brittney smiles and said Nohing 8 MONTHSWILL CURE. Kathy looked at her and said Ok Brittney have you told Josh yet? Brittney said No mom I haven't you are th first one I told. Kathy hugged her and said Your father will be thrilled

BACK AT THE FARM

Kathy went in the house and she saw Brittney come out of the bathroom. and she said Brittney are you all right. Brittney smiles and said Nohing 8 MONTHSWILL CURE. Kathy looked at her and said Ok Brittney have you told Josh yet? Brittney said No mom I haven't you are th first one I told. Kathy hugged her and said Your father will be thrilled

Back In Town at the Record section

Ray asked about Birth certifactes and the young man says "Sure, but first what was the persons name and I'll go look it up oh that will be $30.00 per copy if you want a copy to keep."

The young man looks and says "Oh by the way what is your name Sir."

Ray says "Whoa, not mine and it's a Magaret Hunter she was born in this county."

A hour later, the Kid comes back and brings it to him and he looks and Ray says "Intersecting my Grandmother Natalia Duke and her father Raymond Hunter, and can you look up a the birth certifacte of Natalia Duke he looks at the kid why did it take a hour the first time."

The kid says "Well, sir your mother was born a longtime ago and it seems her records was very hard to fine as well. So please be bear in mind, and I will be right back with the next one."

Another hour goes by , and the kids comes back again, and Ray says "Listen, I know somebody is inflating the prices so I don't mind so terribling but there's something going on it doesn't take that long to look up records now."

A little while he pays and he looking at the two copies and it seems he going have to find the Duke Family now seeing how his Grandmother was Natalia Duke and he walks to his truck just at the moment.

Balladeer: I think this is normal for Hazzard County, I hope he wasn't expecting it right away now.

Cue dukesrule2000

He sees an Orange car come speeding into town. and he hears someone saiy this town would be so dull if it wasn't for the Dukes.and then he waited.

Luke pulls the General Lee in to the parking lot of the court house. and Luke and Clark gets out and Clark said Wow Uncle Luke Now I know what Dad Ment about when the Dukes drive. Luke smiled and said Uncle Jesse tough all of us how to drive ridgerunner style and I will teach My kids and My grandkids. Clark smiles. and said Keep that family driving going. Luke smiles and said Ya they may not Use it as much as Bo and I did or even Uncle Jesse. But at least they will Know how to do it.

And they wald in to Rhoudbuttoms. to pick up a few things.

He sees an Orange car come speeding into town. and he hears someone saiy this town would be so dull if it wasn't for the Dukes.and then he waited.

Luke pulls the General Lee in to the parking lot of the court house. and Luke and Clark gets out and Clark said Wow Uncle Luke Now I know what Dad Ment about when the Dukes drive. Luke smiled and said Uncle Jesse tough all of us how to drive ridgerunner style and I will teach My kids and My grandkids. Clark smiles. and said Keep that family driving going. Luke smiles and said Ya they may not Use it as much as Bo and I did or even Uncle Jesse. But at least they will Know how to do it.

And they wald in to Rhoudbuttoms. to pick up a few things.

Ray looks at the car and says "That's loudest paint job I've ever seen!" ,and walks over to the same store as then and he wants to know if there from the same family as Natalia Duke he needs to know for the sake of his little girl.

Once in the store, Clark and Luke are looking around and Ray says with a deep Texas drawl and says "Excuse me, I was wandering do you know where I could find the any Duke related to Natalia Duke is that your last name as well. Excuse me for the rudeness but I'm Ray Krebbs and my little girl is depending on this right now."

Cue dukesrule2000

Ray looks at the car and says "That's loudest paint job I've ever seen!" ,and walks over to the same store as then and he wants to know if there from the same family as Natalia Duke he needs to know for the sake of his little girl.

Once in the store, Clark and Luke are looking around and Ray says with a deep Texas drawl and says "Excuse me, I was wandering do you know where I could find the any Duke related to Natalia Duke is that your last name as well. Excuse me for the rudeness but I'm Ray Krebbs and my little girl is depending on this right now."

Cue dukesrule2000

Clark says "Well, I'm Clark Kent and my dad was Jonathon Kent and I found recently that his names was at one time Duke as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.