Levena's 16th Birthday

Ross looks at him and said Not now John . Justthen Adam walks in with a smile on his face and then he saw John Ross and hissmile turned into a frown. Adam walked over to John and said what are you doing here. John looked at him and said Well it's a Ewing but he does want to be a Ewing. What is so different about being a Duke they huirt people just as Bad as a Ewing. Adam Looked at Ross and said Ya we Dukes Do but there is a huge difference John and that is Dukes stilck together as a family if you attic one of us you attic all of us and you will have all of us to deal with. Now if I were you I would go and get the real story from your sister Babie. John walks to his sister's room. Ross looks at him and said Thanks Coz. Adam looks at him and said where is my dad? Ross said he's in the waiting room. your mom is talking him down.

adam walks to the waiting and he saw his parents. and he walked over to them and said Mom Dad. Kathy and Luke looks at him. and Adam said we caught Tom and he's in Jail on Accule, Rape and Accult with a deatly weopan.

Luke looks at him and said don't let him get away with this son. Adam said I won't Dad. and then he walked out.

John Ross walks in his sister's room and he says "The plan worked why Ross is upset and for some reason Clark wanted me to call Ross by Rosco and Lana didn't."

Barbie says "Real quick, here Clark is Ross's cousin but he lives in Kansas and he's was adopted by Jonathon and Martha Kent and Lana was his first love as well. And I think Clark, wanted to see you rile up Ross as well. And listen he didn't hit he and I had got ride of the damm Duke baby I was carrying oh and Ross he take that real hard. He shoud've seen the look on his face when he heard from me that I was a Ewing, it was perfect big brother."

Cue dukesrule2000

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I ran into our so called cousin Adam. can you beleive it he's calling himself a Duke and Calling his Mother

s husband Dad and Not Uncle Bobby. I wounder what Chris thinks of his big brother?

IN SCOTT'S ROOM

Leventa hears everything that was said between Barbie and John. and she got mad. and Scott said What does the Ewings have agaist your family? lEVENTA SAID mY mOM Put their father Jr Ewing in Jail for all that he had done to her. and tHEIR uNCLE bOBBY WHITCH IS aDAMS Real Dad he left the company and No one knows where he is. So it's Chris and John running Ewing Oil. but by rights it should be Adam running it cause he's the oldest Grand son. The company should be his. That's why Jr had him kiddnapped and told everyone that he was dead.

Scott said didn't he do the same thing with your sister Brittney?

Leventa said Ya. Mom got pregnet with her a tear after she lost a baby at 6 months pregnet. Brittney was born at Capital city but Jr had gotten to one of the nurses. and the nuse took Brittney and left and they told mom that brittney had died. jR DID THAT TO GET BACK AT MY Parents. Dad told me when Jesse and I was born he never left us alone. If he wasn't there Uncle Bo was. Scott said wow there is alot of Bad blood between the Ewings and the Dukes.

Oh I ran into our so called cousin Adam. can you beleive it he's calling himself a Duke and Calling his Mother

s husband Dad and Not Uncle Bobby. I wounder what Chris thinks of his big brother?

IN SCOTT'S ROOM

Leventa hears everything that was said between Barbie and John. and she got mad. and Scott said What does the Ewings have agaist your family? lEVENTA SAID mY mOM Put their father Jr Ewing in Jail for all that he had done to her. and tHEIR uNCLE bOBBY WHITCH IS aDAMS Real Dad he left the company and No one knows where he is. So it's Chris and John running Ewing Oil. but by rights it should be Adam running it cause he's the oldest Grand son. The company should be his. That's why Jr had him kiddnapped and told everyone that he was dead.

Scott said didn't he do the same thing with your sister Brittney?

Leventa said Ya. Mom got pregnet with her a tear after she lost a baby at 6 months pregnet. Brittney was born at Capital city but Jr had gotten to one of the nurses. and the nuse took Brittney and left and they told mom that brittney had died. jR DID THAT TO GET BACK AT MY Parents. Dad told me when Jesse and I was born he never left us alone. If he wasn't there Uncle Bo was. Scott said wow there is alot of Bad blood between the Ewings and the Dukes.

Barbie says "There's has to be someway of convincing Adam, to come back to Southfork and have him working with you and me and Chris. Oh and another thing Reba's husband is Jason Jackson and he's the son of our cousin Lucy and Jason and Reba have a four old right now and she's pregant again right now. Oh wouldn't that be ashamed it little Jason Jr. was to disapper from their sights. You know that Jason Jr. is also Bo Duke's grandson that will bring back Jason Jackson Sr. and Adam right back to Southfork. Why Reba will probaly get her cousin to help her retrieve her son, but how do we get ahold of her little boy or even what would hurt them even more if Reba disappeared from Hazzard County."

John Ross says "I like the way you think, but how could we do that Reba is related to nearly have this county."

cue Dukesrule2000

outside in the waiting room.

dOUG COMES IN

He walkes over to Kathy and Luke with a smile and said Jacob is fine. Both of his legs are broken but other then that he's fine. He wants to see you. and Luke and Kathy get up and went to see Jacob. Adam was thrilled. He looked at Clark and said Now to find Tom. Clark said I though You told your parents that you had him in custdey. Adam said No I just told them that to get Dad to calm, down. Clark said ok I got you. Do you want me to help look for him. Adam said SURE COZ tHAT WILL BE GREAT.

outside in the waiting room.

dOUG COMES IN

He walkes over to Kathy and Luke with a smile and said Jacob is fine. Both of his legs are broken but other then that he's fine. He wants to see you. and Luke and Kathy get up and went to see Jacob. Adam was thrilled. He looked at Clark and said Now to find Tom. Clark said I though You told your parents that you had him in custdey. Adam said No I just told them that to get Dad to calm, down. Clark said ok I got you. Do you want me to help look for him. Adam said SURE COZ tHAT WILL BE GREAT.

Clark looked and Lois, Lana and Chloe and says "Don't worry, will be okay allright."

Just then John Ross Ewing III come walking out and says "Excuse Me, I got to be going there is business I got to take care Clark and Adam it's ashamed you don't go by Ewing. Anyways what's going on right now you seem rather upset about something, I sure hope it wasn't me."

Clark says "Adam I can't believe you and him are cousins he so rude and full of himself and he's up to something I heard him and Barbie talking and there planning something involving Reba or her youngest son."

Cue dukesrule2000

Adam lookes at CLARK AND SAID WE BETTER WARN rEBA

John Ross was on his way and he was driving his Mercedes and he was thinking that was going to be brilliant if nobody got in the way of his plan.

Clark looks at Ross and says "Hey Cousin he just called you a chicken and he left in a black Mercedes. You think you can catch him he has a plan set up for our cousin Reba."

Cue dukesrule2000

No I;m not going after him he's tring to bait me for some reason and I'm not falling for it. Clark I need to find my father if I can find him he can tak over Ewing oil. can you give Reba a call and Worn her about John. and I will start looking for my father. Maybe I should Talk to Pam.

No I;m not going after him he's tring to bait me for some reason and I'm not falling for it. Clark I need to find my father if I can find him he can tak over Ewing oil. can you give Reba a call and Worn her about John. and I will start looking for my father. Maybe I should Talk to Pam.

Clark says "Surething, but didn't Pamela Barnes Ewing not really like you considering you was her husband biological child and she never could have a child of her own."

Cue dukesrule2000

Clark goes to his truck and he climbs in and he pulls out his Cellphone and he is surprized when Ross gets in his truck and Clark says "You know what this is personal right now, there going after our cousin Reba or her boy Jason Jr. and we can't let that happen right now."

Clark pulls out his cellphone and he gets ahold of Reba and says "Hey Reba, listen is seems that Barbie or John Ross Ewing III is plotting something againist you or Jason Jr. and just becareful okay. But listen, I got Ross and Adam working with me on this right now and I just don't nothing happening to you right now."

Cue dukesrule2000

Clark goes to his truck and he climbs in and he pulls out his Cellphone and he is surprized when Ross gets in his truck and Clark says "You know what this is personal right now, there going after our cousin Reba or her boy Jason Jr. and we can't let that happen right now."

Clark pulls out his cellphone and he gets ahold of Reba and says "Hey Reba, listen is seems that Barbie or John Ross Ewing III is plotting something againist you or Jason Jr. and just becareful okay. But listen, I got Ross and Adam working with me on this right now and I just don't nothing happening to you right now."

Cue dukesrule2000

Reba was at her Uncle Luke's and Aunt Kathy's farm and she was thinking about how this was her home for a little while before she was in Texas and as she watched her kids and thought what if would've been like to been raised in Hazzard instead of Dallas. She cried a little and thought at least she got together with her real father she heard the phone ring and she says "Okay Clark, I'll keep that in mind and plus I don't want to go back to Southfork right now there is nothing there to keep me there anyways. Thanks goes to Ross and Adam for everything your doing to help me out right now and this will work out eventually. But I'm worried about my oldest Bo he's claims that he doesn't have a girl there but something didn't seem right when I called him before you called and he says that he's fine. But you know, he's just like my father he can't hide nothing from me and he's knows this I know this as well. And yes John Ross is just like his daddy, and can't believe that Barbie is his sister as well but why did she too all that to our cousin Ross she is something else you know that Clark."

Cue dukesrule2000

Meanwhile Adam called Pam

Pam saw it was Adam and she picked it up and said Hello.Hi Pam I need to talk to Dad it's very important. Oh now he's your father. You know Adam you hurt Bobby real bad when you wouldn't take the Ewing name after all you are a blood Ewing. Pam said i KNOW Pam this has nothing to do with me. and everything to do with Ewing Oiland Howsit's being run. Pam said ok I will have him call you. Pam said Thanks Pam. Adam said and then he put his cell phone up and he went to work to look for Tom.

IN DALLAS

Pam calls Bobby and she tells him about Adams Call. and Bobby said Ok it must be inportant or he wouldn't have called me. Give me his number and Pam gave him Adam's Number.

IN HAZZARD

aDAM WAS AT tHE bANGLE HOUSE AND HE TALKED TO mRS.bANGLE AND SHE BELEIVED THAT tOM COULD DO THAT CAUSE HIS FATHER did the same thing and she was hoping that Leventa could change him and Adam said That is alot of resposable to but on a 15 year old girl. Thank God she came from a family that is strong.

Meanwhile Adam called Pam

Pam saw it was Adam and she picked it up and said Hello.Hi Pam I need to talk to Dad it's very important. Oh now he's your father. You know Adam you hurt Bobby real bad when you wouldn't take the Ewing name after all you are a blood Ewing. Pam said i KNOW Pam this has nothing to do with me. and everything to do with Ewing Oiland Howsit's being run. Pam said ok I will have him call you. Pam said Thanks Pam. Adam said and then he put his cell phone up and he went to work to look for Tom.

IN DALLAS

Pam calls Bobby and she tells him about Adams Call. and Bobby said Ok it must be inportant or he wouldn't have called me. Give me his number and Pam gave him Adam's Number.

IN HAZZARD

aDAM WAS AT tHE bANGLE HOUSE AND HE TALKED TO mRS.bANGLE AND SHE BELEIVED THAT tOM COULD DO THAT CAUSE HIS FATHER did the same thing and she was hoping that Leventa could change him and Adam said That is alot of resposable to but on a 15 year old girl. Thank God she came from a family that is strong.

In Hazzard Reba is at her Uncle's farm when she see's a Black Mercedes pull up and she grabbed her purse and pulled out the one thing she learned from growing up in Texas. And that is everything Texas Lady has a gun in her purse just in case, and she had seen John Ross getting out of his car and she looks out and says "Okay, just try this" and she looks and remembers that her Aunt and Uncle had left the window open she had made sure her fun was ready to fired and she took aim at his driver's side front tire and she had gotten her target her aim was good like her Grandpa Coltrane's and that was warning shot to John Ross Ewing III.

He looked and couldn't believe that Reba, would do that and he wished he brought somebody with him now.

Cue dukesrule2000

AT THE HOSPITAL

kATHY AND lUKE WAS WITH jACOB.

Brittney.was working when she saw Josh leave in a hurry and she ran to her father and said Dad something is going on at the farm. lUKE GOT UP AND HE SAID kATHY stay here. and then he ran out and he yell Bo Jesse Ross Clark Lets go

AT THE HOSPITAL

kATHY AND lUKE WAS WITH jACOB.

Brittney.was working when she saw Josh leave in a hurry and she ran to her father and said Dad something is going on at the farm. lUKE GOT UP AND HE SAID kATHY stay here. and then he ran out and he yell Bo Jesse Ross Clark Lets go

At the Farm, Reba was doing a pretty good job and keeping John Ross at bay she got his front tires and radiator as well. He was getting pretty steamed by now she was wandering if anybody was going to come and help her out.

Cue dukesrule2000

At the Farm, Reba was doing a pretty good job and keeping John Ross at bay she got his front tires and radiator as well. He was getting pretty steamed by now she was wandering if anybody was going to come and help her out.

Cue dukesrule2000

John Ross says "Reba, I just want to talk and your gone to far this Mercedes is expensive it's not like your Pontiac where you can just pick it up anywhere. Oh geez my radiator as well why don't you want to talk to me right now."

Reba says "John Ross Ewing III go away, we aren't family or friends the only reason we was both at Southfork and the sametime because of what your father and Billy Bob did with me when I was two weeks I should've been raised in Hazzard. And good, that's real pretty car you got there oh sorry about that but you know I really don't like you. And please quit bothering me as well."

John Ross says "Techincally you are related to me but your Cousins Lucy Ewing Jackson's daughter-in-law and you have a four year name Jason Jackson Jr. that is her grandson as well. I don't don't think is very good thing to do right here what and besides what would Lucy or her parents think of what there Grandson's wife is doing right now."

Reba says "Well you can ask Jason and Lucy there here as well but they don't want to talk to you either John Ross. So please go away and never come back as well."

John Ross says " I can't you shot out my two front tires and so that's impossible now?"

Reba says "I'll call Cooter for ya he'll fix you up and tow your Pretty new Mercedes and fix it up as good as almost new."

John Ross says "Will you please tell Adam Duke, that his name should be Adam Ewing and Clark doesn't like me very well I can tell."

Reba says "No I think Adam is right and he has the right name and that's right he's your cousin as well but you know that up to him. My your car looks pretty with bullet hole in the grille doesn't it."

Cue dukesrule2000

Just then Luke Adam, Jesse and Bo showed up in the General. John Ross looked at the and said Great. Reba saw them and she put down the gun. Luke walked over to Reba and said are you all right? Reba smiled and said Ya I'm Now.

Adam was in John's Face. John said You are a Ewing noat a Duke and You should be standing beside me against them. Adam got mad and said Ya I was Born A Ewing. But you seen to forget I have two sisters and a Two brothers who are Dukes. and My mother is a Duke. What you want me to go agaist them. Pluse The Dukes Stick together as a family they don't stab each other in the back like the Ewings. John Ross Just had a look on his face and Adam said Ya I know about the Ewings Remember I spent a month out In Dallas At Southfork after Kaitlynn and I got Married. So I know.

Just then Coter came with his tow truck and Jesse helped him hook on to John's truck and before John got in the truck he looked at Adam and said this isn't over cousin. Adam looked at him and said bring it on cousin.

Just then Luke Adam, Jesse and Bo showed up in the General. John Ross looked at the and said Great. Reba saw them and she put down the gun. Luke walked over to Reba and said are you all right? Reba smiled and said Ya I'm Now.

Adam was in John's Face. John said You are a Ewing noat a Duke and You should be standing beside me against them. Adam got mad and said Ya I was Born A Ewing. But you seen to forget I have two sisters and a Two brothers who are Dukes. and My mother is a Duke. What you want me to go agaist them. Pluse The Dukes Stick together as a family they don't stab each other in the back like the Ewings. John Ross Just had a look on his face and Adam said Ya I know about the Ewings Remember I spent a month out In Dallas At Southfork after Kaitlynn and I got Married. So I know.

Just then Coter came with his tow truck and Jesse helped him hook on to John's truck and before John got in the truck he looked at Adam and said this isn't over cousin. Adam looked at him and said bring it on cousin.

Clark says "Reba, Uhmm I didn't even know you could even shoot like that and wow I'm impressed. Excuse but there is something I've heard about Texas Women, and that is every woman as a gun in her purse this true."

Reba smiles back at Clark and says "The whole time you've known I've always had a gun in a my purse never told anybody and sometimes it comes in handy. Hey Adam, I'm with you and I'm not scared of John Ross Ewing III, I once got a job at Wal-mart and started buying all my clothes at Wal-mart just to piss of the my dearest Uncle J.R. Ewing why you should've seen the look on his face. When he walk in Wal-Mart and saw me working there why it was priceless."

Clark says "One question why have you always carried a gun in your purse Reba?"

Before Cooter leaves John Ross says "Oh Reba, that real embrassing of you to take a job at Wal-Mart and start buy there clothes us Ewings have the best of everything and you knew that. I couldn't even stand the fact that your worked their and Adam your a DAMM EWING NOT A DUKE."

cue dukesrule2000

cue dukesrule2000

Clark says "Reba, Uhmm I didn't even know you could even shoot like that and wow I'm impressed. Excuse but there is something I've heard about Texas Women, and that is every woman as a gun in her purse this true."

Reba smiles back at Clark and says "The whole time you've known I've always had a gun in a my purse never told anybody and sometimes it comes in handy. Hey Adam, I'm with you and I'm scared of John Ross Ewing III, I once got a job at Wal-mart and started buying all my clothes at Wal-mart just to piss of the my dearest Uncle J.R. Ewing why you should've seen the look on his face. When he walk in Wal-Mart and saw me working there why it was priceless."

Clark says "One question why have you always carried a gun in your purse Reba?"

Before Cooter leaves John Ross says "Oh Reba, that real embrassing of you to take a job at Wal-Mart and start buy there clothes us Ewings have the best of everything and you knew that. I couldn't even stand the fact that your worked their and Adam your a DAMM EWING NOT A DUKE."

cue dukesrule2000

cue dukesrule2000

Back at The Hosptial is seems that J.R. Ewing was there to see his Daughter Barbie and Chloe and Lois and Lana seen him and Lana says "Excuse me your J.R. Ewing right and your daughter is a HOMEWRECKER just so you know that okay. She took my good strong marriage and ruined it and she made it so that she lost Ross's baby on purpose she don't care about children what kind of daughter did you raise. Do go after my daughter, allthough your not that much of an improvement yourself you helped your cousin kidnapped Bo Duke's Daughter, and Luke and Kathy's daughter all within the sametime as well. I just don't believe you and you know what I kinda wish that I could talk Cliff Barnes from what I hear about he's the better guy to have around."

Cue dukesrule2000

Back at The Hosptial is seems that J.R. Ewing was there to see his Daughter Barbie and Chloe and Lois and Lana seen him and Lana says "Excuse me your J.R. Ewing right and your daughter is a HOMEWRECKER just so you know that okay. She took my good strong marriage and ruined it and she made it so that she lost Ross's baby on purpose she don't care about children what kind of daughter did you raise. Do go after my daughter, allthough your not that much of an improvement yourself you helped your cousin kidnapped Bo Duke's Daughter, and Luke and Kathy's daughter all within the sametime as well. I just don't believe you and you know what I kinda wish that I could talk Cliff Barnes from what I hear about he's the better guy to have around."

Cue dukesrule2000

Chloe looks back at Lana and says "Is that J.R. Ewing from Ewing Oil why he was at Mr. Kent's farm when he was alive and well. And he Mr. Kent practically got out his shotgun to get him to leave. All Mr. Ewing wanted was to buy his farm because there was suspected to be oil under the back 40 Lana."

Lois says "You know are you sure that he the same as the one that is the Oilman as well he don't look so important to me now Lana."

J.R. Ewing says "Don't go calling my daughter a homewrecker that not even nice and girls you wouldn't want to know Cliff Barnes he doesn't even have a Million dollars now."

Cue dukesrule2000

Just then Kathy walked out of Jacob's room and she seen JR and she looked at Doug and said I want sercerty on Jacob's room and No one goes in to see him with my or Luke's permission.

Kathy walks over to JR and said well well how was prison? JR looked at her and said missable but you already knew that. Just then her cell Phone Rang and Kathy said Excuse me. and she walked away. and she looked at it and she said Hello. No I didn't Know he called you. Well he shuts off his phone when he's on duty call the farm. Ok Bye.

Kathy lookes over towards where JR was and he was gone and then she picked upher cell and called Luke's cell.

AT THE FARM

Adam said I'm a Duke. cOOTER GET HIM OUT OF HEREbefore I do something I regret.So John got in Cooter's truck and left.

Luke's cell rings and he looked at it and said Hay Sweetheart. Oh he is. Ok I on my way. Ok I will tell Adam Love you Bye. Luke closed his cell. and told Adam to turn on his cell cause Bobby was tring to get a hold of him and said JR IS IN TOW SO i NEED TO GET BACK TO THE HOSPITAL. cLARK YOU STAY HERE with Reba and the kids.

Just then Kathy walked out of Jacob's room and she seen JR and she looked at Doug and said I want sercerty on Jacob's room and No one goes in to see him with my or Luke's permission.

Kathy walks over to JR and said well well how was prison? JR looked at her and said missable but you already knew that. Just then her cell Phone Rang and Kathy said Excuse me. and she walked away. and she looked at it and she said Hello. No I didn't Know he called you. Well he shuts off his phone when he's on duty call the farm. Ok Bye.

Kathy lookes over towards where JR was and he was gone and then she picked upher cell and called Luke's cell.

AT THE FARM

Adam said I'm a Duke. cOOTER GET HIM OUT OF HEREbefore I do something I regret.So John got in Cooter's truck and left.

Luke's cell rings and he looked at it and said Hay Sweetheart. Oh he is. Ok I on my way. Ok I will tell Adam Love you Bye. Luke closed his cell. and told Adam to turn on his cell cause Bobby was tring to get a hold of him and said JR IS IN TOW SO i NEED TO GET BACK TO THE HOSPITAL. cLARK YOU STAY HERE with Reba and the kids.

Clark says "Okay, but I don't think Reba needs any help did you mean to hit his front tires and radiator or was that an accident as well."

Reba says "Oh come on, I am very marksman and yes it was went if all of you hadn't got there when you did I think I would've aimed at his pretty little side mirror there. Oh please get that car out of her okay. And Luke, did you just say the J.R.Ewing is here as well what does he want now. Somebody ought to tell Uncle Micheal and my Grandfather then as well."

Cue Dukesrule2000

AT THE FARM

Chloe says "Wow Lana, you just called the J.R. Ewing daughter's a homewrecker right to him and practically said he was kidnapper as well. He didn't like what you said at all I was thinking he would make a great interview subject now Lana."

Lois says "Chloe, he has just as much money and connections as Lex Luthor he could easily get the story killed on even before it's printed please becareful."

Chloe says "Ya, well I'm a journalist and a Davenport as well and sometimes I do some stupid things but don't worry about he sound like Clark now."

cue dukesrule2000

Just then Luke walked threw the doors and Lana and Chloe saw him and Chloe said Mr. Duke can you tell me why JR Ewing is hell bent on destroying the Dukes. Luke looked at Chloe and said ChLOE jR is a very dangerous man alot dangerous then Lex or lional ever though of being. So stay away from him. and all the Ewings. Well Excapt Adam. Luke saw Kathy and he ran to her

Just then Luke walked threw the doors and Lana and Chloe saw him and Chloe said Mr. Duke can you tell me why JR Ewing is hell bent on destroying the Dukes. Luke looked at Chloe and said ChLOE jR is a very dangerous man alot dangerous then Lex or lional ever though of being. So stay away from him. and all the Ewings. Well Excapt Adam. Luke saw Kathy and he ran to her

Lois says "Chloe, why don't you interview that Mr. Cliff Barnes he's running for Senate in Kansas and he's from Texas. Well, you see I can't do it because Senator Kent is my Mother-in-law and Grandmother to my kids and Clark's Mom as well."

Chloe says "That sounds pretty good, I hear that he's pretty much down to earth about stuff and don't like the Ewings as well."

Cue dukesrule2000

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.