Levena's 16th Birthday

Luke smiles and said ok Kath you will met Bobby at the hotel But you won't be alone Adam will be with you. and Jesse, Judd Hank Vance and I will be close by. Bo you and Reba go met cliff Barns and she what he found out.

MEANWHILE AT THE HOTEL

Bobby JR, John Ross and Christopher were getting ready for the meeting with Kathy.

JUST Then they heard a knock on the door Chris Answers it and it was Kathy and Adam. Bobby Just smiles

come and sit down. and they sat down. Now to bussiness. I will give the rights back to Reba if You Kathy devorce Luke and move back to South fork wi th me and I want Adam and Kaitlynn and Little Kathleen. Adam was going to Say something and said Bobby you got to be kidding I would never give up the love of my life and I would never want my grandchildren raised around all the back biting and stabbing in the backThat The Ewings do.to their own family. Bobby looked at herand said you forget they are my grandchildren as well The only ones I Have. and Proble ever will have. Adam looked at Chris and saw his face. Adam said I agree with mom, My family are staying right here.

and then Kathy and Adam went to get up. And JR SAID Kathleen don'tsay we didn't give you a chance. Your Duke family won't Servive the rath of the Ewings. Kathy smiled and said I wouldn't count Us Dukes out just Yet and she walked out with Adam right behind her.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luke smiles and said ok Kath you will met Bobby at the hotel But you won't be alone Adam will be with you. and Jesse, Judd Hank Vance and I will be close by. Bo you and Reba go met cliff Barns and she what he found out.

MEANWHILE AT THE HOTEL

Bobby JR, John Ross and Christopher were getting ready for the meeting with Kathy.

JUST Then they heard a knock on the door Chris Answers it and it was Kathy and Adam. Bobby Just smiles

come and sit down. and they sat down. Now to bussiness. I will give the rights back to Reba if You Kathy devorce Luke and move back to South fork wi th me and I want Adam and Kaitlynn and Little Kathleen. Adam was going to Say something and said Bobby you got to be kidding I would never give up the love of my life and I would never want my grandchildren raised around all the back biting and stabbing in the backThat The Ewings do.to their own family. Bobby looked at herand said you forget they are my grandchildren as well The only ones I Have. and Proble ever will have. Adam looked at Chris and saw his face. Adam said I agree with mom, My family are staying right here.

and then Kathy and Adam went to get up. And JR SAID Kathleen don'tsay we didn't give you a chance. Your Duke family won't Servive the rath of the Ewings. Kathy smiled and said I wouldn't count Us Dukes out just Yet and she walked out with Adam right behind her.

Reba and Bo met Cliff Barnes at The Boars Nest and he see's Reba walk and in he knows Bo from the times he's been on the local news.

Reba says "Dad, that's Cliff Barnes he has just as much to help us againist the Ewing's than anybody I know just ask him and he'll tell you. I was raised not to talk to him unless I had to and I did anyways but you know what he is nicest guy, he's alot like you dad. Just a from Texas thow."

Cliff see's Reba and says "Well thank you Reba, and howdy Ranger Duke and yes I know all about you but it seems there is loophole here that says if you buy somebody's oil rights that is has to be the exactly name on the deed. And well, when I looked up Reba's deed it says "Mrz. Reba Duke Darlington" not "Mrz. Reba Duke Jackson" so in this will look very good if you have your lawyers take this to court. It's just a technical thing but the Ewing's won't know what to think."

Reba says "Oh thank you Cliff, that's the best news I heard I'm glad I got lazy about changing the name on the deed for once it helped me and it's going to backfire like a car in need of repair on the Ewing's."

Cue dukesrule2000

MEANWHILE AT THE HOTEL

Clark is waiting outside as well and he see's Kathy and Adam and he says "So Aunt Kathy what did the Ewing's want and you look happy but sad as well."

Cue dukesrule2000

Kathy didn't saw a thing but went into Luke's arms. Luke held Kathy. He looked at Adam. Adam said Bobby said he would give Reba back the farm if Mom divorced you and moved back in tho SouthFork with him. and he aslso wanted me and Kaitlynn and Little Kathy and Mom told him no way. and then JR THRENTED THE wHOLD dUKE family and Mom said Don't count us out yet JR and we walked out/ Luke smiled and said you did good sweetheart now we know that Bobby and JR are working together. You where right Sweetheart.

Kathy looked at him and said no that we know we better keep an eye on everyone in our family. cause JR AND bOBBY WILL attic them to get to us and even the ones that aren't in Hazzard Like Coy, Kris, CJ Joel. we need to contact them and let them know what's going on. Luke Picked up the phone and called Coy and he told Coy what was going on and Coy said Thanks Luke we will keep a look out. Do you want us there? Luke said If you want to come that will be good too.

Kathy Cell phone rang and it was the farm Kathy said hello. and it was leventa and she sounded scared. Mom there is some men here and they are all around the farm house. and They shot Uncle Vance and he just lying on the ground outside. Kathy said ok Leventia we are on our way home just stay calm. andshe hung up and and she told Clark Luke Judd and Adam. Clark said I'm on it and before Luke could say anything clark was gone

Kathy Cell phone rang and it was the farm Kathy said hello. and it was leventa and she sounded scared. Mom there is some men here and they are all around the farm house. and They shot Uncle Vance and he just lying on the ground outside. Kathy said ok Leventia we are on our way home just stay calm. andshe hung up and and she told Clark Luke Judd and Adam. Clark said I'm on it and before Luke could say anything clark was gone

Reba's cellphone rang and she says "Hello, and she heard what was happening and she looks at her dad and explains to him and Cliff Barnes what was going on right now. She also explains that her son called that some when was surrounding her place in Kansas right now she didn't what to do right now."

Cue dukesrule2000

Bo Calls Luke's cell phone and Luke pickes it up and said The Ewings are at war and they just fired the first shot. Luke said Sure they did they are at the farm and Vance is down and Clark is on his way there now and we ain't to far behind him. Bo Take the SPENCER jET ANd go to Kanas with Reba and Cliff and we will fight here and you can fight there and us Duke will come out the winners. Bo said Ok i WILL CALL Walker and TRavett and I know they will help in Kanas. and you have Adam And Josh. Becareful ok coz. Bo said lUKE SMILES and said you too coz.

Bo Calls Luke's cell phone and Luke pickes it up and said The Ewings are at war and they just fired the first shot. Luke said Sure they did they are at the farm and Vance is down and Clark is on his way there now and we ain't to far behind him. Bo Take the SPENCER jET ANd go to Kanas with Reba and Cliff and we will fight here and you can fight there and us Duke will come out the winners. Bo said Ok i WILL CALL Walker and TRavett and I know they will help in Kanas. and you have Adam And Josh. Becareful ok coz. Bo said lUKE SMILES and said you too coz.

Reba says "Hey Cliff, was you expecting all this attention let's see what we can do about the Ewing's little Hostial takeover okay."

Cliff says "You know, this will cancel out Bobby Ewing deal and I think my sister Pamela will hit the roof when she hears about this right here as well."

Cue dukesrule2000

Reba says "Hey Cliff, was you expecting all this attention let's see what we can do about the Ewing's little Hostial takeover okay."

Cliff says "You know, this will cancel out Bobby Ewing deal and I think my sister Pamela will hit the roof when she hears about this right here as well."

Cue dukesrule2000

Reba says "Hey why doesn't we call Grandpa and have come to the Duke Farm, he should help us out about this and when we get in Smallville. Call the Smallville Sheriff and have let him know what is going on can't help to get the local law in on this little fued were not the Hasting's and McCoy's Dad."

Cliff says "Reba, are you sure about that you know the history between the Barnes and Ewing and our families is as close as you can come now."

Reba says "Ya, I do but but when Hasting's and McCoy's fued was going well it was the 1800's after the Civil War and now it's the modern times right now."

Cue dukesrule2000

Meanwhile at the duke farm

cLARK RAN pAST THE GUARDS AND HE PICKED UP vANCE AND TOO HIM IN THE HOUSE. Scott looked at him and said wow I have never seen anyone move like that. Kathy and Luke came in from behind and got in the house and Kathy went to work on Vance Brittney was therer as well and they worked together and Tina said Sis save him please. Kathy looked at her and I wILL SIS.(looking at Clark and said Can you carrie him to his room and Clark said sure and he did.

Reba says "Hey why doesn't we call Grandpa and have come to the Duke Farm, he should help us out about this and when we get in Smallville. Call the Smallville Sheriff and have let him know what is going on can't help to get the local law in on this little fued were not the Hasting's and McCoy's Dad."

Cliff says "Reba, are you sure about that you know the history between the Barnes and Ewing and our families is as close as you can come now."

Reba says "Ya, I do but but when Hasting's and McCoy's fued was going well it was the 1800's after the Civil War and now it's the modern times right now."

Cue dukesrule2000

Bo says "Honey, that's the Hatfield's and McCoy's and were from the Hatfields family and you know what it's kind of neat. Would explain that temper of ours at times, why you are just like Reba."

Cliff says "I am from the Hatfields as well Bo, I guess were family then well this is great time to find out then."

Reba says "Dad, did I ever tell about the time I flatten a Cowbell at Southfork when I got called by Billy Bob's last name one too many times. Why there I was taking sledgehammer and J.R, and Billy Bob walk in and they ask what was going on as well."

Flashback

Reba is the in the barn at Southfork, and she taking her frustation out on the poor old Cowbell meant for the new cow at the Ranch.

J.R. Walks in and says "Whoa, those cost money the Ray just bought that Reba and please put that sledgehammer down okay."

Billy Bob is there as well and he says "Reba Cowbell, please put that down right now and do what your Uncle J.R. tells you to do okay."

Reba says "Okay, then who wants on their foot then and I Billy Bob I know your not my real father. I know you and J.R. kidnapped me from a place called Hazzard County, Ga it's a little place and guess what I know that Texas Ranger Bo Duke is really my father. What did you do with my mother thow, is she dead or did you pay her off. I'm leaving Southfork for Georgia and nothing can stop me and I want to change my name to DUKE and not COWBELL."

Billy Bob says "Honey, that's not true that Texas Ranger has been making trouble because his daughter died when she was two weeks old and honey your mother died when you was two weeks old okay."

Reba says "Damm Liars, the both of you Billy Bob and J.R, and I know what the truth is and I'll leave soon enough and never come back."

End of Flashback.

Cue dukesrule2000

Bo says "Honey, that's the Hatfield's and McCoy's and were from the Hatfields family and you know what it's kind of neat. Would explain that temper of ours at times, why you are just like Reba."

Cliff says "I am from the Hatfields as well Bo, I guess were family then well this is great time to find out then."

Reba says "Dad, did I ever tell about the time I flatten a Cowbell at Southfork when I got called by Billy Bob's last name one too many times. Why there I was taking sledgehammer and J.R, and Billy Bob walk in and they ask what was going on as well."

Flashback

Reba is the in the barn at Southfork, and she taking her frustation out on the poor old Cowbell meant for the new cow at the Ranch.

J.R. Walks in and says "Whoa, those cost money the Ray just bought that Reba and please put that sledgehammer down okay."

Billy Bob is there as well and he says "Reba Cowbell, please put that down right now and do what your Uncle J.R. tells you to do okay."

Reba says "Okay, then who wants on their foot then and I Billy Bob I know your not my real father. I know you and J.R. kidnapped me from a place called Hazzard County, Ga it's a little place and guess what I know that Texas Ranger Bo Duke is really my father. What did you do with my mother thow, is she dead or did you pay her off. I'm leaving Southfork for Georgia and nothing can stop me and I want to change my name to DUKE and not COWBELL."

Billy Bob says "Honey, that's not true that Texas Ranger has been making trouble because his daughter died when she was two weeks old and honey your mother died when you was two weeks old okay."

Reba says "Damm Liars, the both of you Billy Bob and J.R, and I know what the truth is and I'll leave soon enough and never come back."

End of Flashback.

Cue dukesrule2000

Bo looks at Reba and smiles and by now Cliff is smiling and he says "So who wanted the Sledgehammer on their foot, so that didn't go over too well with them. You know, I underestimated you and I'm glad when you came to my office asking for help with finding your Father. Well I was happy to help find him, it was challenge and it was pretty nice when the two of them got hauled in on kidnapping charges now."

Bo says "Thanks Cliff, do you realize if wasn't for you we would've never met each other."

Cliff says "Oh with this little spitfire of daughter of yours you would've met I know you would've eventually."

Cue dukesrule2000

Meanwhile at the duke farm

cLARK RAN pAST THE GUARDS AND HE PICKED UP vANCE AND TOO HIM IN THE HOUSE. Scott looked at him and said wow I have never seen anyone move like that. Kathy and Luke came in from behind and got in the house and Kathy went to work on Vance Brittney was therer as well and they worked together and Tina said Sis save him please. Kathy looked at her and I wILL SIS.(looking at Clark and said Can you carrie him to his room and Clark said sure and he did.

Lois, Lucy and Chloe all looked and Chloe says "Why are they attacking like this and you know what I to walk out there talk to them myself but I'm too chicken it's different their's too many Ewing's out there right now. What did I ever see in John Ross now?"

Lois says "His bank Account and trust fund as well!"

Chloe says "His Mercedes Benz he was driving as well.!"

Lucy says "Oh Very funny, quit picking on me now that's enough I'm sorry I even asked the question in the first place now."

Cue dukesrule2000

Kathy was working on Vance and Britney was helping her. Brittney said Mom can we really save Uncle Vance He has been out there a ong time before Clark got him. and he lost alot of blood. Kathy looked at Brittney and said Vance isn't dieing on my watch. and she went back to work.

IN THE LIVINGROOM

Courtney was tring to keep her mother calm.

Kathy was working on Vance and Britney was helping her. Brittney said Mom can we really save Uncle Vance He has been out there a ong time before Clark got him. and he lost alot of blood. Kathy looked at Brittney and said Vance isn't dieing on my watch. and she went back to work.

IN THE LIVINGROOM

Courtney was tring to keep her mother calm.

Lucy says " I sure hope that Vance doesn't die he reminds me of Luke and you know that Courtney and her mother don't derserve to lose their Mother. Lois and I lost our mother when we was young and it's no fun so please god don't let them lose their Father."

Lois says "Oh Lucy, that so nice and I was thinking about how we lost our mother, it hurt the worst and I still miss her everyday. You are so much like Mom, and there was Dad but it's not the same Lucy."

Chloe says "When Mom left me and Dad when I was five I had that same feeling but then we got reunited only through Lex Luthor nefarious scheme thow."

Clark says "I remember that, she was nice Chloe. I remember the day that dad died he has just one the Senator Seat in Topeka and it seems that he got this phone call and then he went hom and by the time me and Mom was home well he was in the middle of a Heart Attack."

Cue dukesrule2000

Adam looked at Lucy and said no he won't die cause don't you know he has the best doctors in the world taking care of him. Everyone just smiled.

Adam looked at Luke and said I know this isn't a good time to bring this up but when I was 16 I confronted the women who raised me. and she said that the only that she took me was the money that JR had given her. but even living with her I felt love not from her but from mom. Luke smiled and said Adam we never stopped looking for you and when we found out that Brittney wasn't dead we where looking for her as well. and I'm so glad that you both had found us now our family is finily compleat. But now we have to get everyone in our family safe. and Get JR'S men off this farm. and then they hurd sirens and Adfam said the calvery is here Adam said Dad Say here Josh and I will go out. and Adam and Josh went out and help there friends get the bad guys. and when all of them where cough and halled away to Jail. and then an Ambulance was called and Vance was taken to the hospital.

AT THE HOSPITAL

Tina was pasing. Luke walked up to her and said Tina Don't worry Kath won't Let anything happen to Vance. Tina hugged Luke and said Brother you are right My sisther is the best. and she's passing it on down to Brittney. Luke smiled and said She sure is.

Just then Kathy and Brittney walks out and they both has a smile on their face and Tina walks over to them and Kathy said Sis go see your Husband he's Asking for you. Tina smiles and she hugs Kathy and Brittney and she runs to Vance.

Then Kathy went into Luke's arms and Brittney went into Josh's Arms. Luke Just looks at Josh and smiles.

Adam looked at Lucy and said no he won't die cause don't you know he has the best doctors in the world taking care of him. Everyone just smiled.

Adam looked at Luke and said I know this isn't a good time to bring this up but when I was 16 I confronted the women who raised me. and she said that the only that she took me was the money that JR had given her. but even living with her I felt love not from her but from mom. Luke smiled and said Adam we never stopped looking for you and when we found out that Brittney wasn't dead we where looking for her as well. and I'm so glad that you both had found us now our family is finily compleat. But now we have to get everyone in our family safe. and Get JR'S men off this farm. and then they hurd sirens and Adfam said the calvery is here Adam said Dad Say here Josh and I will go out. and Adam and Josh went out and help there friends get the bad guys. and when all of them where cough and halled away to Jail. and then an Ambulance was called and Vance was taken to the hospital.

AT THE HOSPITAL

Tina was pasing. Luke walked up to her and said Tina Don't worry Kath won't Let anything happen to Vance. Tina hugged Luke and said Brother you are right My sisther is the best. and she's passing it on down to Brittney. Luke smiled and said She sure is.

Just then Kathy and Brittney walks out and they both has a smile on their face and Tina walks over to them and Kathy said Sis go see your Husband he's Asking for you. Tina smiles and she hugs Kathy and Brittney and she runs to Vance.

Then Kathy went into Luke's arms and Brittney went into Josh's Arms. Luke Just looks at Josh and smiles.

Reba, Cliff and Bo landed and drove into the Kent Farm, and Bo says "No Wonder my brother loves this place it's like your one with land I don't where they are at but Reba you still good with that gun of yours yet."

Cue dukesrule2000

Reba, Cliff and Bo landed and drove into the Kent Farm, and Bo says "No Wonder my brother loves this place it's like your one with land I don't where they are at but Reba you still good with that gun of yours yet."

Cue dukesrule2000

Reba says "But Dad you've been here before I remember everytime you see you get that look it your eyes."

Bo says "Ya Reba, because Mom and Dad used to bring me and your Uncle to visit our Grandma and Grandpa Kent. I still remember our Granddad asking if he's ever going to be able to tell to of us apart. But, there's something else I remember us having a Cousin Hank Aaron Kent and he was a little bit older than us. And one year, we came out he just wasn't here and our Grandparents said that he was at Vietman and it would be okay."

Reba says "Dad, did he ever make it back home to Smallville, Kansas ever?"

Bo says "No he never did or your Uncle Jonathon would've never took over this farm after our Aunt and Uncle did. You see when my Grandparents died Our Uncle and his wife took it over and they always looked real sad. that's has to the reason Jonathon came out here knowing that Bo and me and Daisy was with Uncle Jesse in Hazzard. He must've know that our Aunt and Uncle needed somebody to help them out after all they had lost their son."

Cue dukesrule2000

Luke called Bo and told him what had happened her at the farm and if theyneed any help him Jesse Adam and Josh was on their way. Bo said Ok. See you in a few hours.

Reba looked at her father and says "Good News Dad, from the smile you never could bluff about anything."

cue dukesrule2000

Bo said Ya, Vance pulled threw they got him the the hospital and JR'S mEN WHO WHERE at the farm are now in jail and so are JR,Bobby,and John Ross. and Luke, Adam and Josh are headed this way to help us with Clark

Reba says "Hey Cliff, the Calvary coming and the Jr, Bobby and John Ross and there men are in Jail yee-haw."

Cue dukesrule2000

Kathy looked at Luke and said I WILL MISS YOU. and she kissed him. Luke smiled and said I shouls leave more aften to get a kiss . Kathy slaped Luke and said Don't even think about it and Luke Just laughed..

and then he said the Spencer plane. and then they left.

2 hours later

Luke, Adam,josh, and Clark showed up at the Kent Farm,

BACK IN HAZZARD.

BACK AT THE FARM kATHY drove the General up to the house and Kaitlynn came running out and said Mom you got a phone call It's Bobby.

Kathy looked at Luke and said I WILL MISS YOU. and she kissed him. Luke smiled and said I shouls leave more aften to get a kiss . Kathy slaped Luke and said Don't even think about it and Luke Just laughed..

and then he said the Spencer plane. and then they left.

2 hours later

Luke, Adam,josh, and Clark showed up at the Kent Farm,

BACK IN HAZZARD.

BACK AT THE FARM kATHY drove the General up to the house and Kaitlynn came running out and said Mom you got a phone call It's Bobby.

Reba sees everybody and says "Hey, it's Billy Bob Cowbell outthere and you brought some friends and apparently he came looking for me and that's why he's here."

cue dukesrule2000

Kathy got out of the General and walked in the house. and she answered the phone and said hello DR Duke Speaking. Hay Kathleen, I need to talk to you come down to the Jail and sO WE CAN tALK. bOBBY SAID. kATHY sAID bOBBY aFTER WHAT YOU HAVE DONE you want me to go talk to you in Jail Why Bobby so you can feed me a bunch of Lies I don't think so Good By Mr Ewing. and She hung up.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.