Levena's 16th Birthday

No you ain't going anywhere. (looking at Luke) Now I want you to call Kathleen and tell her to come back to the farm. Luke looked at him and said you got to be kidding I ain't doing that. Then Zack grabbed Leventa and she screamed and held the gun to her head. and said you will Luke or Leventa here won't see her 16th birthday. Luke said Let her go. Zack just laughed and said Duke you are in no possion to give orders. Handing him the phone. Call Kathleen. Luke looked at him and he took the Phone and called Kathy's cell Phone.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No you ain't going anywhere. (looking at Luke) Now I want you to call Kathleen and tell her to come back to the farm. Luke looked at him and said you got to be kidding I ain't doing that. Then Zack grabbed Leventa and she screamed and held the gun to her head. and said you will Luke or Leventa here won't see her 16th birthday. Luke said Let her go. Zack just laughed and said Duke you are in no possion to give orders. Handing him the phone. Call Kathleen. Luke looked at him and he took the Phone and called Kathy's cell Phone.

Bo and Ray was waiting outside and Ray says "Bo, don't you think our cousin needs some help in there it's been a long time since he's went in I sure hope he knows what's he doing now."

Inside Scott wanted to lunge for Zack but there was too many guys here right now and he was trying to get loose but it was useless and he hated to see Leventa scared right now.

Cue dukesrule2000

Luke took the phone and he looked at Leventa and said Levi look at me everthing will be all right. Leventa looked at her father and she smiled. and Luke smiled back. and he looked at Zack and said I can't call Kath with my hands tied. Zack looked at Mark and said Un tie him but watch him Oh and Luke remember I have your daughter. Luke his hands wher free and he nodded and Levi pushed Zack out of the way and went for Scott and Luke went after Zack

OUSIDE BO AND ray heard the comation and they ran in the house.

Levi untied Scott and he kissed her and then he helped with the fight.

Luke took the phone and he looked at Leventa and said Levi look at me everthing will be all right. Leventa looked at her father and she smiled. and Luke smiled back. and he looked at Zack and said I can't call Kath with my hands tied. Zack looked at Mark and said Un tie him but watch him Oh and Luke remember I have your daughter. Luke his hands wher free and he nodded and Levi pushed Zack out of the way and went for Scott and Luke went after Zack

OUSIDE BO AND ray heard the comation and they ran in the house.

Levi untied Scott and he kissed her and then he helped with the fight.

Ray says "You know there having way too much fun inside let's help Cousin. I used to call your twin brother that not know he was my cousin thow."

Luke was fighting with Zack and Bo , and Scott was fightin with his men and they all somehow made it out side. Bo Scott Ray was done fighting. and Luke was sitll fighting with Zack and Zack wasn't fighting back anymore Bo ran over to Luke and said Luke that's enough. LUKE LUKE. Luke stopped punching Zack and Zack fell to the ground. Levinta ran to her father and hugged him. and then his cell phone rang.

Luke was fighting with Zack and Bo , and Scott was fightin with his men and they all somehow made it out side. Bo Scott Ray was done fighting. and Luke was sitll fighting with Zack and Zack wasn't fighting back anymore Bo ran over to Luke and said Luke that's enough. LUKE LUKE. Luke stopped punching Zack and Zack fell to the ground. Levinta ran to her father and hugged him. and then his cell phone rang.

Reba says "Uncle Luke, how's everybody doing I guess it's must be good I hear your voice on the other end."

Bo says "Hey is that Reba on the phone, I got to take care of something but I'll meet her at the hospital okay."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Luke said Hay Reba How is Adam? Reba said Not Good Uncle Luke He went into cardactarest and Aunt Kathy is losing it she needs you Uncle Luke. Luke said Ok Reba I'm on my way. and he closed the phone and he told Levi and she said Ok Dad we will follow you back to the hospital I don't want to lose my brother. and Scott took Levi in his arms and said Levi Adam is a Duke and Dukes are fighters and Luke smiles and said Scott you are right Now we better be getting back to the hospital. Rosco came and took zACK AND his med to Jail.

Luke said Hay Reba How is Adam? Reba said Not Good Uncle Luke He went into cardactarest and Aunt Kathy is losing it she needs you Uncle Luke. Luke said Ok Reba I'm on my way. and he closed the phone and he told Levi and she said Ok Dad we will follow you back to the hospital I don't want to lose my brother. and Scott took Levi in his arms and said Levi Adam is a Duke and Dukes are fighters and Luke smiles and said Scott you are right Now we better be getting back to the hospital. Rosco came and took zACK AND his med to Jail.

Ray says "You know Adam is my nephew as well I'm coming as well, I can't lose a nephew I've never met yet."

Cue dukesrule2000

AT THE HOSPITAL

Reba was tring to calm Kathy down when Luke Bo and Ray came in the hospital and Luke went to her. Kathy went in his arms and she cried and said Luke I can't lose him. Luke took her in his arms and Luke said Sweetheart he will make it. Then Levi and Scott ran in and Kathy saw her and she said Leventa and she hugged her daughter and Leventa said Mom I called Jesse and him and Sarah are coming here to Hazzard.they will be here in a few hours they are coming in the Spencer plane. Kathy said Thanks Levi I didn't think to call Jesse.

AT THE HOSPITAL

Reba was tring to calm Kathy down when Luke Bo and Ray came in the hospital and Luke went to her. Kathy went in his arms and she cried and said Luke I can't lose him. Luke took her in his arms and Luke said Sweetheart he will make it. Then Levi and Scott ran in and Kathy saw her and she said Leventa and she hugged her daughter and Leventa said Mom I called Jesse and him and Sarah are coming here to Hazzard.they will be here in a few hours they are coming in the Spencer plane. Kathy said Thanks Levi I didn't think to call Jesse.

Reba says "Hey Dad and Uncle Ray, you know I'm not ready for a funeral just yet about you?"

2 hours later

still no word on Adam. Then Luke heard Papa and he looked and there was little Luke running towards him and he picked him up and said hay. and Little Luke gave him a hug . and then he looked and he saw Jesse and Sarah with Vance and Tina right behind him. Tina saw her sister and she ran to her and hugged her and said Kat Adam will make it threw. He is a spencer and a Duke and that should bring him threw. and someone else walked threw the hospital doors and Luke looked at him and said get out. Bobby looked at Luke and said he is my son and I have every right to be here Duke. and Bobby walked passed Luke. Luke was going to go after him but Bo stopped him. and said Luke this isn't the place. and Luke said His brother had something to do with this. I know he did. Bo looked at him and said I agree with you cousin but Kathy needs you right Now Let Me and Josh handle this. Go to Kathy. Luke looked at him and he walked over to Kathy. Bo walked over to Josh and Brittney and said Josh Hows your arm? Josh lookes at him and said Fine Bo. and then he said good cause we are going to find out what Bobby Ewing is up to. along with his brother Jr. and Josh smiles and said I'm game lets go. Josh kissed Brittney and he went with Bo.

2 hours later

still no word on Adam. Then Luke heard Papa and he looked and there was little Luke running towards him and he picked him up and said hay. and Little Luke gave him a hug . and then he looked and he saw Jesse and Sarah with Vance and Tina right behind him. Tina saw her sister and she ran to her and hugged her and said Kat Adam will make it threw. He is a spencer and a Duke and that should bring him threw. and someone else walked threw the hospital doors and Luke looked at him and said get out. Bobby looked at Luke and said he is my son and I have every right to be here Duke. and Bobby walked passed Luke. Luke was going to go after him but Bo stopped him. and said Luke this isn't the place. and Luke said His brother had something to do with this. I know he did. Bo looked at him and said I agree with you cousin but Kathy needs you right Now Let Me and Josh handle this. Go to Kathy. Luke looked at him and he walked over to Kathy. Bo walked over to Josh and Brittney and said Josh Hows your arm? Josh lookes at him and said Fine Bo. and then he said good cause we are going to find out what Bobby Ewing is up to. along with his brother Jr. and Josh smiles and said I'm game lets go. Josh kissed Brittney and he went with Bo.

Ray looks at Bobby and says "Listen as his step-father he has a right to here as well Bobby can't the two of you just get along long enough to make sure he makes I never even met that I recall now."

Luke walked over to Kathy. and took her in his arms. and Held her. Bobby was watching them and he was angery That Luke was there and that he had to find out by the news that his son had been shot. Bobby looked at Ray and said She shouls have called me. I'm Adam's father. Even though none of them wants to admite to it. Ray tried to keep Bobby calmBut it wasn't working.

Luke walked over to Kathy. and took her in his arms. and Held her. Bobby was watching them and he was angery That Luke was there and that he had to find out by the news that his son had been shot. Bobby looked at Ray and said She shouls have called me. I'm Adam's father. Even though none of them wants to admite to it. Ray tried to keep Bobby calmBut it wasn't working.

Ray says "Yeah, and he's my nephew as well and Bobby is that my daughter right now I would be upset as well."

Kathy looked over at Bobby and she said How did he find out all he cause was head ack for Adam, Luke I don't want him here. Luke llooked at her and said I don't eather but sweetheart he is Adam's Father. Kathy looked at Luke and said No you are Adam's father not Bobby Ewing. and she walked away.

MEANWHILE IN ADAM'S ROOM...

The doctors where tring to save his Life. His heart had stopped and they where trying to get it back. they where about to call it when a nurse notice a paulse and she said doctor he has a pulse. and the doctor checked and He smiled and said Good Boy Adam.

Kathy looked over at Bobby and she said How did he find out all he cause was head ack for Adam, Luke I don't want him here. Luke llooked at her and said I don't eather but sweetheart he is Adam's Father. Kathy looked at Luke and said No you are Adam's father not Bobby Ewing. and she walked away.

MEANWHILE IN ADAM'S ROOM...

The doctors where tring to save his Life. His heart had stopped and they where trying to get it back. they where about to call it when a nurse notice a paulse and she said doctor he has a pulse. and the doctor checked and He smiled and said Good Boy Adam.

Bobby looked at Kathy and says "I'm his biological father, I don't care what you say and besides he looks like my father and you know that as well. And I got a right to be here as well, I'm not leaving the hosptial I want to see him I can."

Cue dukesrule2000

Kathy looked at Bobby and said what kind of father would let his brother. Take his son. Bobby I know You.Knew JR took our son and you didn't say a dam thing and you didn't even help me to find him. Luke did. and You also knew that Jr had taken Luke and My daughter Brittney and you didn't say anything you let me beleive they where dead. so don't talk to me about your rights With Adam.

Kathy looked at Bobby and said what kind of father would let his brother. Take his son. Bobby I know You.Knew JR took our son and you didn't say a dam thing and you didn't even help me to find him. Luke did. and You also knew that Jr had taken Luke and My daughter Brittney and you didn't say anything you let me beleive they where dead. so don't talk to me about your rights With Adam.

Bobby says "Kathy, I didn't know I swear I didn't and I knew had a feeling Reba didn't really belong to Billy Bob. I found out, and they found out but not until he told my father what he did."

Cue dukesrule2000

Kathy looked at him and said Don't give me that Line Bobby. Luke walked over to her and said sweetheart calm down. this isn't the place to get into this. Kaitlynn and the kids need your streath. and Little Luke, Little Kathy. doesn't need to see their grand mother losing it. Kathy looked at Luke and said you are right.And Kaitlynn doesn

t need the added stress Cause of she being pregnet again. Luke took her in his arms and kissed her.

Kathy looked at him and said Don't give me that Line Bobby. Luke walked over to her and said sweetheart calm down. this isn't the place to get into this. Kaitlynn and the kids need your streath. and Little Luke, Little Kathy. doesn't need to see their grand mother losing it. Kathy looked at Luke and said you are right.And Kaitlynn doesn

t need the added stress Cause of she being pregnet again. Luke took her in his arms and kissed her.

Bobby says "Okay thanks Kathy, were getting another grandchild after all and you know this is great news another new Ewing."

Cue dukesrule2000

You stay away from my grandchildren. They don't need you in their life. and they will have the Duke Last Name.

Just then the Doctor came out and he waled over to Kathy with a smile and said Adam made it threw the sergery. he's in the ICU. No vistors right now. Kathy smiled and said Thanks Peter. and Peter said you are welcome. anything for you. Kathy smiled. and Kathy told everyone else. Kaitlynn walked over to Luke and Kathy and said Mom I want to be with him do you think you can get me in? Kathy smiled and said sure after all I'm the cheif of staff of this hospital. Follow Me and she went to the ICU UNIT. Abby was at the nurses desk and Kathy said Abby can Kaitlynn go in for a few minutes. Aby smiled and said Sure But not Long and only her. Kathy said Thanks. (looking at Kaitlynn)Go ahead. Kaitlynn smiled and she walked in the room.

IN aDAM'S ROOM

Kaitlynn walked in and she sat down next to his bed and she took his hand. and she started to cry. and said I always knew This day would come when I would be here at your bedside praying that I would hear you laugh again.Bobby is here. Mom doesn't want him here and to tell you the truth my love neather do I. when we where in Dallas I seen what the Ewings do. to other people and even their own family. and I don't want our Kids to be any part of that.They will be know as Dukes Not Ewings. and then she felt Adam's hand go over hers and she smiled. She looked at Adam and saw him looking at her. and she had teirs coming down her face and said I love you.

You stay away from my grandchildren. They don't need you in their life. and they will have the Duke Last Name.

Just then the Doctor came out and he waled over to Kathy with a smile and said Adam made it threw the sergery. he's in the ICU. No vistors right now. Kathy smiled and said Thanks Peter. and Peter said you are welcome. anything for you. Kathy smiled. and Kathy told everyone else. Kaitlynn walked over to Luke and Kathy and said Mom I want to be with him do you think you can get me in? Kathy smiled and said sure after all I'm the cheif of staff of this hospital. Follow Me and she went to the ICU UNIT. Abby was at the nurses desk and Kathy said Abby can Kaitlynn go in for a few minutes. Aby smiled and said Sure But not Long and only her. Kathy said Thanks. (looking at Kaitlynn)Go ahead. Kaitlynn smiled and she walked in the room.

IN aDAM'S ROOM

Kaitlynn walked in and she sat down next to his bed and she took his hand. and she started to cry. and said I always knew This day would come when I would be here at your bedside praying that I would hear you laugh again.Bobby is here. Mom doesn't want him here and to tell you the truth my love neather do I. when we where in Dallas I seen what the Ewings do. to other people and even their own family. and I don't want our Kids to be any part of that.They will be know as Dukes Not Ewings. and then she felt Adam's hand go over hers and she smiled. She looked at Adam and saw him looking at her. and she had teirs coming down her face and said I love you.

Bobby says "How come you won't them make that desicion now they'll need to know there Ewing relatives as well!"

Cue dukesrule2000

I will leave that up to Adam and Laitlynn But what Kaitlynn has told me she doesn't want her children around the Ewings. and neather does Adam.

IN ADAM'S ROOM

Kaitlynn Kissed Adam Adam said Now Sweetheart what have you said about Bobby and Mom. and she told him what was going on. and Adam smiled and said Baby I agree with you our children will not know they are Ewings.intill they get older. Kaitlynn kissed him. and then she said I'm going to tell mom you are awake. Adam said Ok Oh I don't want to see Bobby Just Mom and Dad. Kaitlynn smiled and said Ok and she walked out of the room.

Kaitlynn walked over to Kathy and Luke and said Mom Dad Adam wants to see you and they folled her to his room.

I will leave that up to Adam and Laitlynn But what Kaitlynn has told me she doesn't want her children around the Ewings. and neather does Adam.

IN ADAM'S ROOM

Kaitlynn Kissed Adam Adam said Now Sweetheart what have you said about Bobby and Mom. and she told him what was going on. and Adam smiled and said Baby I agree with you our children will not know they are Ewings.intill they get older. Kaitlynn kissed him. and then she said I'm going to tell mom you are awake. Adam said Ok Oh I don't want to see Bobby Just Mom and Dad. Kaitlynn smiled and said Ok and she walked out of the room.

Kaitlynn walked over to Kathy and Luke and said Mom Dad Adam wants to see you and they folled her to his room.

Bobby Ewing says "What about me, I'm his father?"

Cue dukesrule2000

Kaitlynn said he doesn't want to see you. and they went into the room.

IN ADAM'S ROOM

Kathy smiled when she saw him. and she went to him and hugged him. and said Adam.

Adam smiled and said Mom, I'm ok. Kathy said I know. Dad I know who shot me and it wasn't an accident it was Jr Ewing(Bobby was at the door listening) Luke said Adam are you Sure it was Jr? He usally hires someone to do his dirty work. Adam said Dad I saw him he looked at me and said this is for your mother and he shot me.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.