Levena's 16th Birthday

Lois says "Chloe, why don't you interview that Mr. Cliff Barnes he's running for Senate in Kansas and he's from Texas. Well, you see I can't do it because Senator Kent is my Mother-in-law and Grandmother to my kids and Clark's Mom as well."

Chloe says "That sounds pretty good, I hear that he's pretty much down to earth about stuff and don't like the Ewings as well."

Cue dukesrule2000

Katalyn shows up at the hospital with little Kathleen and she see's that her father-in-law was talking with Chloe, Lois and Lana. She had heard what Adam's cousin Barbie had done Lana when she stole Ross from her.

Katalyn says "Hey Cliff Barnes happens to be Adam's Stepmother's brother, and we was in Dallas well we got mad at the Ewing's and Pam asked us if we wanted to go visit with her at her brothers place. Well we said yes, and he's great guy and not at all like the Ewing's and you know I think he return Adam's phone call seeing how he practically his Uncle as well. But one thing he will like you, especially when he see's how sweet you are as well right Adam. Hey you like Adam and they are great buddies but one thing the Barnes have their feud with Ewing's as well. And it goes back as far as Jock Ewing and Digger Barnes with the 30's and when they was both wildcatters as well. I don't understand what that means but he'll inform about Wildcatters if so desire to know more about it as well."

Chloe says "Thanks Katalyn, and Uncle Luke I think I found a way more intersecting subject for my interview for the Daily Planet. Reader's In Metropolis and surrounding areas would love to read about the personal story of this candidate family and such."

Lois says "I sure am glad your right that story I will deal Senator Kent, or Martha Kent If I did that interview and I hear there was a rumor that at one time they thought that John Ross was Cliff Barnes son but they got that cleared up."

Chloe says "You mean he has an affair with Sue Ellen Ewing(John Ross's Mother) Ewing, now that's intersecting to here. Oh I really want to meet Cliff Barnes he stole his wife from him when they was married as well."

Lana says "Oh Chloe, I see that little Journalist eye your getting now with every tidbit of information you getting more excited as well. Just like when you found out about Principal and the Football Coach."

Cue dukesrule2000

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Katalyn shows up at the hospital with little Kathleen and she see's that her father-in-law was talking with Chloe, Lois and Lana. She had heard what Adam's cousin Barbie had done Lana when she stole Ross from her.

Katalyn says "Hey Cliff Barnes happens to be Adam's Stepmother's brother, and we was in Dallas well we got mad at the Ewing's and Pam asked us if we wanted to go visit with her at her brothers place. Well we said yes, and he's great guy and not at all like the Ewing's and you know I think he return Adam's phone call seeing how he practically his Uncle as well. But one thing he will like you, especially when he see's how sweet you are as well right Adam. Hey you like Adam and they are great buddies but one thing the Barnes have their feud with Ewing's as well. And it goes back as far as Jock Ewing and Digger Barnes with the 30's and when they was both wildcatters as well. I don't understand what that means but he'll inform about Wildcatters if so desire to know more about it as well."

Chloe says "Thanks Katalyn, and Uncle Luke I think I found a way more intersecting subject for my interview for the Daily Planet. Reader's In Metropolis and surrounding areas would love to read about the personal story of this candidate family and such."

Lois says "I sure am glad your right that story I will deal Senator Kent, or Martha Kent If I did that interview and I hear there was a rumor that at one time they thought that John Ross was Cliff Barnes son but they got that cleared up."

Chloe says "You mean he has an affair with Sue Ellen Ewing(John Ross's Mother) Ewing, now that's intersecting to here. Oh I really want to meet Cliff Barnes he stole his wife from him when they was married as well."

Lana says "Oh Chloe, I see that little Journalist eye your getting now with every tidbit of information you getting more excited as well. Just like when you found out about Principal and the Football Coach."

Cue dukesrule2000

Chloe says "Hey our cousin Lucy Lane, called me and said that she want me and Lois to meet her new guy. All she told me is that he's from Texas and single and no kids and handsome like a movie star!"

Lois says "Oh Chloe that ought to be intersecting the last time she came to Smallville she flirting Lex Luthor and caused trouble for the Kents as well. The two of us was staying with them at the time and it's very long story."

cue dukesrule2000

Meanwho;e Adam was talking with Bobby and he told Bobby everything and Bobby said Ok Adam I'm on my way to Hazzard. Oh and tell your mother the next time you call me ok.I don't want you keeping anything from her or Luke. Adam smiles and said Ok Dad Bye.

AT THE HOSPITAL

Kathy was in Jacob's room when she heard someones voice and say so this is your uyoungest the one that you almost gave your life for to bring in this world. Kathy looked and saw JR standing there. and she said get out of my son's room get out of my families life. JR Started to laugh and said Sorry Kathleen you are stuck with me you are always will be connect to Us Ewings because of Adam even though he denies his true Family but there will come a time that he won't and his true Ewing Naure will come out and I will be around to see that. Kathy walked over to him and got in his face and said you stay away from my son. Jr just laughed and walked out of the room. Then she picked up her cell and called Adam.

Meanwho;e Adam was talking with Bobby and he told Bobby everything and Bobby said Ok Adam I'm on my way to Hazzard. Oh and tell your mother the next time you call me ok.I don't want you keeping anything from her or Luke. Adam smiles and said Ok Dad Bye.

AT THE HOSPITAL

Kathy was in Jacob's room when she heard someones voice and say so this is your uyoungest the one that you almost gave your life for to bring in this world. Kathy looked and saw JR standing there. and she said get out of my son's room get out of my families life. JR Started to laugh and said Sorry Kathleen you are stuck with me you are always will be connect to Us Ewings because of Adam even though he denies his true Family but there will come a time that he won't and his true Ewing Naure will come out and I will be around to see that. Kathy walked over to him and got in his face and said you stay away from my son. Jr just laughed and walked out of the room. Then she picked up her cell and called Adam.

Katalyn looks up at Adam and says "What's wrong honey, I just seen J.R. going towards Jacob's room I wonder what could be going on right now. And Chloe, this is why you don't want to do that interview with him what if you find out something he doesn't want you knowing."

Chloe says "Oh Katalyn, I just google him and find out plenty and he can't stop anybody from googling their name now."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Adams cwll ring and he looked at it and it was his mother and he said Hay mom. Kathy said Adam where are you? Im here at the hospital mom. Good come in Jacab's room we need to talk. Kathy said. Adam said Ok mom. and he closed the phone and said My mom wants to talk to me and she sounds upset. Adam said as he started to walk to Jacob's room

IN JACOB ROOM

Adam walked in and Kathy saw him and said Adam I want you to be very careful while your Uncle JR IS here in Hazzard. Adam said Ok mom. But i have something to tell you I called Dad and I told him how Ewing oil was being run and he's on his was here to Hazzard. Kathy smiled and said Ok Adam but I don't want you in the middle of a JR AND Bobby fight. beleive me they can get bad and most of the time your father comes out on the losing end your father just isn't as ruthless as your Uncle. Adam said ok mom I will stay clear. then he got beeped and said The station is calling gotta go mom. Kathy smiled and said ok son becareful

Adams cwll ring and he looked at it and it was his mother and he said Hay mom. Kathy said Adam where are you? Im here at the hospital mom. Good come in Jacab's room we need to talk. Kathy said. Adam said Ok mom. and he closed the phone and said My mom wants to talk to me and she sounds upset. Adam said as he started to walk to Jacob's room

IN JACOB ROOM

Adam walked in and Kathy saw him and said Adam I want you to be very careful while your Uncle JR IS here in Hazzard. Adam said Ok mom. But i have something to tell you I called Dad and I told him how Ewing oil was being run and he's on his was here to Hazzard. Kathy smiled and said Ok Adam but I don't want you in the middle of a JR AND Bobby fight. beleive me they can get bad and most of the time your father comes out on the losing end your father just isn't as ruthless as your Uncle. Adam said ok mom I will stay clear. then he got beeped and said The station is calling gotta go mom. Kathy smiled and said ok son becareful

Lana says "Hey Chloe, did you just see that J.R. Ewing is leaving I guess he can see where he's not wanted now. I hope he never comes back I'm tired of being nice to everybody it doesn't get you anywhere."

Cue dukesrule2000

Lana says "Hey Chloe, did you just see that J.R. Ewing is leaving I guess he can see where he's not wanted now. I hope he never comes back I'm tired of being nice to everybody it doesn't get you anywhere."

Cue dukesrule2000

Ms. Lucy Lane was waiting in the cafe in Hazzard, and she see's who she been waiting on for all this time. John Ross Ewing III walks in and says "Hey Lucy, sorry I took so long I went over to talk with Reba and instead she shot out my tires and radiator on my Mercedes I got a ride with Cooter Davenport and he was less than friendly. And there's a encouter with my cousin Adam he doesn't seem to realize he's Ewing not a Duke as well. And Ross, is a little upset that Barbie used him he's practically ready to fight me about it. Can you believe, he has triplets with Lana and a baby on the way. And when Barbie decided she didn't to carry his baby any farther he got upset you he broke up with her."

Cue dukesrule2000

Ms. Lucy Lane was waiting in the cafe in Hazzard, and she see's who she been waiting on for all this time. John Ross Ewing III walks in and says "Hey Lucy, sorry I took so long I went over to talk with Reba and instead she shot out my tires and radiator on my Mercedes I got a ride with Cooter Davenport and he was less than friendly. And there's a encouter with my cousin Adam he doesn't seem to realize he's Ewing not a Duke as well. And Ross, is a little upset that Barbie used him he's practically ready to fight me about it. Can you believe, he has triplets with Lana and a baby on the way. And when Barbie decided she didn't to carry his baby any farther he got upset you he broke up with her."

Cue dukesrule2000

Ms.Lucy Lane says "John Ross, I guess you don't know this but were meeting later at the Boars Nest my sister Lois and her husband Clark Kent, and my cousin Chloe Sulliven I sure they will like you just as much as I like you."

John Ross Ewing III says "Well, don't count on that Clark don't like me not one bit and he's your brother-in-law I think maybe that Lois should look around for somebody better."

Lucy says "Hey, I might not get along with him but he never did anything wrong to me and he was always there if I ever need help."

John Ross says "But look out for his cousin Reba she is a real pistol and a good shot as well."

Lucy says "Hey what it there Reba is my cousin as well along with Cooter Davenport so please what that you won't get along with nobody if you keep this up."

John Ross says "Well, I went to the Duke Farm to talk to her and she start shooting at my car and then her family came and Adam started on me as well."

cue dukesrule2000

AT THE HOSPITAL

Leventa heard a the comation and she walked out and she saw JR LEAVING and she said great. Then she went in and talked to Scott. and said Scott get ready of world war 3. Scott smiled and said Why? Cause I just saw JR Ewing here in the hospital. Leventa said Oh I see what you mean.

Just then the doctor came in Scott's room and handed Scott his releas papers and said you are free to go. Brittney walks in and said Leventa Dad is here and he will take you and scott to the farm. Dad has also called Uncle Bo and Uncle Bo is coming from Texas to help. Scott looked at Leventa and said Sweetheart I guess you where right about world war 3.

Luke walked into the room and said you kids ready? and Leventa said Ya Dad and Brittney helped Scott in the wheel chair. Luke looked at Brittney and said you becareful. Brittney smiled and said Dad he won't try anything here in the hospital and Pluse Josh is coming to pick me up. Luke said Ok.

AT THE HOSPITAL

Leventa heard a the comation and she walked out and she saw JR LEAVING and she said great. Then she went in and talked to Scott. and said Scott get ready of world war 3. Scott smiled and said Why? Cause I just saw JR Ewing here in the hospital. Leventa said Oh I see what you mean.

Just then the doctor came in Scott's room and handed Scott his releas papers and said you are free to go. Brittney walks in and said Leventa Dad is here and he will take you and scott to the farm. Dad has also called Uncle Bo and Uncle Bo is coming from Texas to help. Scott looked at Leventa and said Sweetheart I guess you where right about world war 3.

Luke walked into the room and said you kids ready? and Leventa said Ya Dad and Brittney helped Scott in the wheel chair. Luke looked at Brittney and said you becareful. Brittney smiled and said Dad he won't try anything here in the hospital and Pluse Josh is coming to pick me up. Luke said Ok.

JR Ewing walked out and he headed for the Bluebird Cafe where John Ross and his girlfriend Lucy Lane all thought he doesn't know that Lucy is Lois's sister and Chloe Sullivan's cousin right now. He had thought, that if John Ross didn't want his girlfriend that she wasn't too young for him.

Cue dukesrule2000

JR Ewing walked out and he headed for the Bluebird Cafe where John Ross and his girlfriend Lucy Lane all thought he doesn't know that Lucy is Lois's sister and Chloe Sullivan's cousin right now. He had thought, that if John Ross didn't want his girlfriend that she wasn't too young for him.

Cue dukesrule2000

Back at The BlueBird Cafe, and John Ross looks at Lucy Lane and says "Are you related to Lois Lane-Kent the reporter by some chance of is that the two both had the name Lane at one time."

Lucy Lane says "She's my sister, and Chloe Sullivan is my cousin I'm the only non-reporter in the entire family and you know what it's feels good to say that. Have the time I think my sister and my cousin are trying to interview me about something."

Just them JR Ewing arrives and he walks in and see's that his John Ross and Lucy Lane are there and he looks at her and says "Are you related to a Lois Lane-Kent and a Chloe Sullivan she insulted me when I went to see how Barbie was doing by the way Lana isn't too friendly as well. She called Barbie a "Homewrecker" and she's still pretty upset."

Lucy Lane says "Oh ya, I know Lana but one thing did you know her husband is Clark Kent's cousin and he's related to all those Duke. His dad was Bo Duke's twin brother and he was pretty nice but I felt bad that stole from the place his wife was managing thow. That wasn't the nicest thing to but Clark sure was cute as well thow."

Cue dukesrule2000

back at the duke farm

Luke helped Scott out of the Jeep and into the house and Leventa was far behind. Reba just smiles. Leventa said Reba this is SCOTT

Reba says "Scott hello, I hope your treating my cousin right you know I've known her since she was baby. Oh ya, Uncle Luke and Aunt Kathy would have me baby sit Leventa oh the days when you was little."

Clark says "Hey Levanta, oh ya we've known since she was in diapers and you know I guess you don't know this but she was a cute baby as well."

Cue dukesrule2000

Leventa looked at her cousins and said Ok guys that's enough. and she went and got Scott some lemon aid. and Raba just smiled.

Reba says "Sure Leventa, hey Scott your a whole better than her ex-boyfriend but I guess you first hand then."

Clark says "Hey Reba, Lois's Sister Lucy wants me and her and Chloe to meet her new boyfriend tonight at the Boars Nest she told her sister that he's Rich, Handsome and from Texas."

Reba says "Oh heck, if she wanted Handsome and from Texas I got a couple of cousin in Texas there my Uncle Bo's sons Clark."

Clark says "You got a point there, but the last time Lucy Lane met my cousin they didn't exactly get along. In Fact Jesse took the girls for a ride and Ms. Lane didn't like all the tight turns that Jesse was pulling with the General Lee."

Cue dukesrule2000

Reba says "Sure Leventa, hey Scott your a whole better than her ex-boyfriend but I guess you first hand then."

Clark says "Hey Reba, Lois's Sister Lucy wants me and her and Chloe to meet her new boyfriend tonight at the Boars Nest she told her sister that he's Rich, Handsome and from Texas."

Reba says "Oh heck, if she wanted Handsome and from Texas I got a couple of cousin in Texas there my Uncle Bo's sons Clark."

Clark says "You got a point there, but the last time Lucy Lane met my cousin they didn't exactly get along. In Fact Jesse took the girls for a ride and Ms. Lane didn't like all the tight turns that Jesse was pulling with the General Lee."

Cue dukesrule2000

Reba says " I remember that Jesse was only 16 years old when he was doing that stuff he was pretty wild then. I'm glad that he settled down, hey you know it doesn't seem like I've known you for all this time Clark."

Clark says "Oh ya, but you should've Lucy Lane when she got out of the General Lee. She practically fell out you know."

Cue dukesrule2000

Back at The BlueBird Cafe, and John Ross looks at Lucy Lane and says "Are you related to Lois Lane-Kent the reporter by some chance of is that the two both had the name Lane at one time."

Lucy Lane says "She's my sister, and Chloe Sullivan is my cousin I'm the only non-reporter in the entire family and you know what it's feels good to say that. Have the time I think my sister and my cousin are trying to interview me about something."

Just them JR Ewing arrives and he walks in and see's that his John Ross and Lucy Lane are there and he looks at her and says "Are you related to a Lois Lane-Kent and a Chloe Sullivan she insulted me when I went to see how Barbie was doing by the way Lana isn't too friendly as well. She called Barbie a "Homewrecker" and she's still pretty upset."

Lucy Lane says "Oh ya, I know Lana but one thing did you know her husband is Clark Kent's cousin and he's related to all those Duke. His dad was Bo Duke's twin brother and he was pretty nice but I felt bad that stole from the place his wife was managing thow. That wasn't the nicest thing to but Clark sure was cute as well thow."

Cue dukesrule2000

JR Ewing says "Are we talking about Senator Kent's son Clark Kent, he only shows here and there he's pretty busy?"

Mz. Lucy Lane says "Oh ya, one in the same he's a nice guy but Jonathon Kent never did like the Luthors and you all of from Kansas are excited about this new candidate running for Senator his name is Cliff Barnes and he's from Texas as well."

Cue dukesrule2000

JR Just gave her a look

Mz. Lucy Lane says "You know I just might vote for Cliff Barnes If I'm still living in Kansas by the time that the election comes around Mr. Ewing. Oh wait a minute I seen that it's like you don't like him or something. What is about Cliff Barnes that you don't like now?"

Cue dukesrule2000

Mz. Lucy Lane says "You know I just might vote for Cliff Barnes If I'm still living in Kansas by the time that the election comes around Mr. Ewing. Oh wait a minute I seen that it's like you don't like him or something. What is about Cliff Barnes that you don't like now?"

Cue dukesrule2000

JR says "I knew this Jonathon Kent, looks just like Bo Duke in fact he didn't like the Ewing's offer on his farm. He practically shot out my tires on the Mercedes and we got out of there. He has a son by the name of Clark Kent doesn't like me none keeps saying I'm greedy and landgrabbing as well."

Mz. Lucy says "That sounds like the Jonathon I know, oh did you know that was Bo Duke's twin brother and fro some reason he went out to Kansas before his brother left for Texas and he was real nice it's a damm shame he had a heart attack the night that he was elected to senate. He was honest, and hated it when the Rich got richer and his opponent was Lex Luthor of Luthorcorp."

JR says "Oh I didn't know that uh by the way what business is the Luthor's in right now."

Mz. Lucy says "Oh when I talked to Lois she said that's he's jail for kidnapping her and it seemed that the Dukes had rescue her and Clark for some reason as well."

Cue dukesrule2000

Meanwhile at the farm

Luke loke at Leventa and said I want you both to stay here and Reba if you see any eWING COME ON THIS PROBITY YOU KNOW WHAT TO dO. The Only Ewing Alowed on the Farm is Adam. Reba smiled and Grabbed the gun and said Ya Uncle Luke I know what to do.

IN TOWN AT THE HOSPITAL

Luke walked in and he saw Bobby in the waiting room talking to Kathy. Man he he didn't trust Bobby. He never did trust him but he kepy it to himself cause he is Adam's father. Luke walked over to them and Kathy saw him and got up and smiled and said Hay Baby and Kissed him. Bobby got up and shook his Hand Pam was with Bobby

Bobby looked at them and said don't worry . I took care of Jr and John Ross they won't be brother your family and Adam again. I have full control of Ewing oil. i have bought all the shares. So know I'm the sole owner of Ewing oil.

Just then Adam walks in and he smiles when he sees his dad. and Adam Huggs him and said Hows my Granddaughter? Adam smiles and said She's fine. Matter of Fact now that everyone is here. I have something to tell you all. Kaitylnn and Are expecting Again. Kathy and Luke Hugged Adam and Adam smiled and said Sorry Mom Dad I didn't tell you sooner but evething just happened so fast and We didn't want to upstage Levi's birthday Party.

Bobby looked at them and said don't worry . I took care of Jr and John Ross they won't be brother your family and Adam again. I have full control of Ewing oil. i have bought all the shares. So know I'm the sole owner of Ewing oil.

Just then Adam walks in and he smiles when he sees his dad. and Adam Huggs him and said Hows my Granddaughter? Adam smiles and said She's fine. Matter of Fact now that everyone is here. I have something to tell you all. Kaitylnn and Are expecting Again. Kathy and Luke Hugged Adam and Adam smiled and said Sorry Mom Dad I didn't tell you sooner but evething just happened so fast and We didn't want to upstage Levi's birthday Party.

Reba looks at says "Clark, the one thing I am a pretty good shot and those wasn't misses eariler."

Clark says "You Know Reba, just when I think I know you come up with something new about yourself."

cue dukesrule2000

Meanwhile at the farm

Luke loke at Leventa and said I want you both to stay here and Reba if you see any eWING COME ON THIS PROBITY YOU KNOW WHAT TO dO. The Only Ewing Alowed on the Farm is Adam. Reba smiled and Grabbed the gun and said Ya Uncle Luke I know what to do.

IN TOWN AT THE HOSPITAL

Luke walked in and he saw Bobby in the waiting room talking to Kathy. Man he he didn't trust Bobby. He never did trust him but he kepy it to himself cause he is Adam's father. Luke walked over to them and Kathy saw him and got up and smiled and said Hay Baby and Kissed him. Bobby got up and shook his Hand Pam was with Bobby

Back at the Bluebird Cafe Lucy Lane says "John Ross, I got big news for I waited till this time and I can't keep this to myself any longer. I'm three months pregant and what do you think of that news honey bun."

Cue dukesrule2000

Back at the Bluebird Cafe Lucy Lane says "John Ross, I got big news for I waited till this time and I can't keep this to myself any longer. I'm three months pregant and what do you think of that news honey bun."

Cue dukesrule2000

John Ross says "Honey, that's wonderful that what your going to tell your sister, cousin and brother and your other cousin as well. Uh, Reba really don't like me too well we kinda of have bad blood between the Dukes and Ewing's if you get what I'm talking about just ask my father if you don't believe me."

Lucy Lane says "Ya, but honey I don't care about I love and who cares what my family says about us we love each other right."

Cue dukesrule2000

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.