Levena's 16th Birthday

Kaitlynn said he doesn't want to see you. and they went into the room.

IN ADAM'S ROOM

Kathy smiled when she saw him. and she went to him and hugged him. and said Adam.

Adam smiled and said Mom, I'm ok. Kathy said I know. Dad I know who shot me and it wasn't an accident it was Jr Ewing(Bobby was at the door listening) Luke said Adam are you Sure it was Jr? He usally hires someone to do his dirty work. Adam said Dad I saw him he looked at me and said this is for your mother and he shot me.

Bobby walks in and says "Listen Luke, Kathy, Adam and Kaitlynn let me handle my brother allright and besides that goes just a little too far now."

Bobby walks out and see's Ray and Ray says "Oh no, Bobby what are going to do right now and please don't do it as well."

Bobby says "JR shot my son, and I'm going to do the very samething he almost died on me!"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luke looked at them and said I will be right back and he ran out the door and he cough up to Bobby and said Bobby. Bobby stopped and looked at him and said Luke Take care of Our Son Adam. I will take car of Jr. He needs at Least one his fathers around. Luke looked at him and said if you need me. Bobby said I will call you. Bobby held out his hand and Luke shook it.

Luke looked at them and said I will be right back and he ran out the door and he cough up to Bobby and said Bobby. Bobby stopped and looked at him and said Luke Take care of Our Son Adam. I will take car of Jr. He needs at Least one his fathers around. Luke looked at him and said if you need me. Bobby said I will call you. Bobby held out his hand and Luke shook it.

Ray says "Listen Bobby, I going to help you out you know he's my nephew how can JR shoot his own blood now that's just wrong now."

Cue dukesrule2000

Luke said to get back at Kath, You see Ms. Elly Had left Kathy all of her Ewing stock. Ray looked and said So that means and Bobby said Yes Kathleen has the controlling intrestest in Ewing oil. Luke looked surprised. Ray looked at Luke and said you didn;t know it was that much did you? Luke said No we didn't know.No wonder JR wants those shares. Bobby looked at Luke and said no matter what don't let Kathy give the stocks to JR. Keep them for Little Kathy and the new baby coming. Luke looked at him and said ok.

Luke said to get back at Kath, You see Ms. Elly Had left Kathy all of her Ewing stock. Ray looked and said So that means and Bobby said Yes Kathleen has the controlling intrestest in Ewing oil. Luke looked surprised. Ray looked at Luke and said you didn;t know it was that much did you? Luke said No we didn't know.No wonder JR wants those shares. Bobby looked at Luke and said no matter what don't let Kathy give the stocks to JR. Keep them for Little Kathy and the new baby coming. Luke looked at him and said ok.

Ray says "Luke, can you and Kathy take care of my daughter I'm going to help Bobby he's not going to get any kind of advantage on you or Kathy right now. And were going to call the Sheriff for you and tell him that JR shot Adam for ya as well."

Cue dukesrule2000

Luke said Yes we will watch your daughter I think She hit it off with Levinta cause she sitting with Levi and Scott Remember if you need me call me and Ray and Bobby said they will and they left. Luke walked in the waiting room and told the rest of the family what was going on and He ask Leventa and Scott if they would Take Jake and Ray's Duaghter back to the farm. and lEVI hUGGED her dad and said Dad I'M so glad that my brother made it. sARAH SAID dAD i WILL go with them cause little Luke is so tired Luke smiled when he saw his grandson and said Ok. Brittney went with them and she took little Kathy with her. Luke said I will tell Kaitlynn.and they all left. and Luke went back to Adam's room.

IN ADAM'S ROOM

Luke told them what the family was doing. and Kaitlynn said ok Kathy needs to hang out with Jake. you know Kathy told me she said you know mom it's weired having a Uncle the same age as you. and We both laughed. Luke said Jake was a mircal.

Luke said Yes we will watch your daughter I think She hit it off with Levinta cause she sitting with Levi and Scott Remember if you need me call me and Ray and Bobby said they will and they left. Luke walked in the waiting room and told the rest of the family what was going on and He ask Leventa and Scott if they would Take Jake and Ray's Duaghter back to the farm. and lEVI hUGGED her dad and said Dad I'M so glad that my brother made it. sARAH SAID dAD i WILL go with them cause little Luke is so tired Luke smiled when he saw his grandson and said Ok. Brittney went with them and she took little Kathy with her. Luke said I will tell Kaitlynn.and they all left. and Luke went back to Adam's room.

IN ADAM'S ROOM

Luke told them what the family was doing. and Kaitlynn said ok Kathy needs to hang out with Jake. you know Kathy told me she said you know mom it's weired having a Uncle the same age as you. and We both laughed. Luke said Jake was a mircal.

Ray and Bobby looked at each other and both was mad about what happened to Adam as well.

Cue dukesrule2000

Luke said Sweetheart why don't you and Kaitlynn go home you both need some rest. Adam said Ya Mom Go I will be fine. (LOOKING AT KAITLYNN)Kait go with mom you need your rest think of the baby. Kaitlynn smiled and said all right I will go. and she Kissed him. Luke said I will stay with him. Kathy kissed Luke and said I love you. Luke smiled and said I love you. and then the girls left.

Luke said Sweetheart why don't you and Kaitlynn go home you both need some rest. Adam said Ya Mom Go I will be fine. (LOOKING AT KAITLYNN)Kait go with mom you need your rest think of the baby. Kaitlynn smiled and said all right I will go. and she Kissed him. Luke said I will stay with him. Kathy kissed Luke and said I love you. Luke smiled and said I love you. and then the girls left.

Reba says "Listen, I'm going back as well and it seems my kids miss me right now allright."

Luke said Ok and Reba Left

Reba got home and it seems there more of mess then anything else and her oldest said that mare was about foal any minute and she called Clark and told him as well. She didn't want him to miss this miracle of birth and the local vet as well she couldn't wait to see if it was a girl or a boy right now.

Cue dukesrule2000

Luke was at the Hospital.and he was talking to Adam

A Few hours later at the Kent Farm, was a brand new Philly in the barn and mother and baby was doing fine as well. Reba looked and she says "I never get tired of seeing that Clark, and listen I'm going to call dad and let him know as well."

Cue dukesrule2000

MEANWHILE IN DALLAS

Bobby walked into the Ewing house and he yelled JR ARE YOU HERE. JRcame down the stairs like nothing had happened. Bobby went to him and grabbed by the neck and said how could you.

JR says "Oh you mean about what happened in Hazzard, but listen he's being more like than your ex's husband lately he won't listen to reason and Reba she belongs loyal to the Ewing's we raised her Bobby."

Cue dukesrule2000

Bobby looked at him and said Ya only because you took her from Bo she is a Duke. Jr smiled and said and Adam is a Ewing. But he says he's a Duke. he decerved everthing he got and well get in the furture. Bobby got real mad and said Jr he is my son. he could have died. what gives you the right? JR looked at Bobby and said so she won you over again I wonder what her Husband thinks about That? Bobby punched Jr.

MEANWHILE PAM AND CHRIS WALKED THREW THE DOOR.....

JR started to laugh and said have you told Pam that you are still in Love with Kathleen Spencer oh sorry Duke.

Chris looked at his father and Said Dad. Ray grabbed Bobby and said Bobby calm down this won't get you anywhere. Bobby looked at him and said you are right.

Bobby looked at him and said Ya only because you took her from Bo she is a Duke. Jr smiled and said and Adam is a Ewing. But he says he's a Duke. he decerved everthing he got and well get in the furture. Bobby got real mad and said Jr he is my son. he could have died. what gives you the right? JR looked at Bobby and said so she won you over again I wonder what her Husband thinks about That? Bobby punched Jr.

MEANWHILE PAM AND CHRIS WALKED THREW THE DOOR.....

JR started to laugh and said have you told Pam that you are still in Love with Kathleen Spencer oh sorry Duke.

Chris looked at his father and Said Dad. Ray grabbed Bobby and said Bobby calm down this won't get you anywhere. Bobby looked at him and said you are right.

Bobby says "Of course I'm not Pam, you got to believe me right now and Chris I love both you and Adam equally but did you know that your Uncle shot your brother and he almost died back In Hazzard and if wasn't for them getting him to hosptial so fast well it might've been murder as well."

Cue dukesrule2000

Pam looked at Chris and said go ahead Chris got to your brother. and Chris ran upstairs and started to pack. and Pam looked at Bobby and said Bobby, I know you will always love Kathy and I also Know she will not go after you cause she is so in love with Luke. and I also Know you Love Adam a little more then you do Chris cause. he is your biolagle son and Chris is addopted.

Bobby looked at her and said Pam I love you. Pam smiled and said I know you do Bobby. right now i need to get Chris to his brother. and she went upstairs.

Pam looked at Chris and said go ahead Chris got to your brother. and Chris ran upstairs and started to pack. and Pam looked at Bobby and said Bobby, I know you will always love Kathy and I also Know she will not go after you cause she is so in love with Luke. and I also Know you Love Adam a little more then you do Chris cause. he is your biolagle son and Chris is addopted.

Bobby looked at her and said Pam I love you. Pam smiled and said I know you do Bobby. right now i need to get Chris to his brother. and she went upstairs.

Bobby says "Oh so you want to make sure Adam is okay then I get it."

Cue dukesrule2000

Meanwhile in Hazzard.

Luke was with Adam. His Cell Phone RINGS. Luke looked at the caller and It was Bobby and He said Excuse Me and he left the room. and he answered it and said Luke Here.

Bobby said Luke, Bo works for the Texas Rangers right? Luke said Ya he does his PARTner is a Ranger Cordell Walker. Bobby said gOOD CAUSE WE MIGHT NEED THEIR HELP cause Jr Is planning something Big and it has to do with Adam and we need to find out before he does it. Luke said Me and Bo are on our way. and Bobby said Ok and then he hung up.

And he went in the room and he told Adam what was going on. and then he called kATHY and told her and then she put Bo on the Phone and he told Bo and BO SAID oK cousin when do we leave. and Luke said as soon as we can. And BO SAID ok Cousin.

Meanwhile in Hazzard.

Luke was with Adam. His Cell Phone RINGS. Luke looked at the caller and It was Bobby and He said Excuse Me and he left the room. and he answered it and said Luke Here.

Bobby said Luke, Bo works for the Texas Rangers right? Luke said Ya he does his PARTner is a Ranger Cordell Walker. Bobby said gOOD CAUSE WE MIGHT NEED THEIR HELP cause Jr Is planning something Big and it has to do with Adam and we need to find out before he does it. Luke said Me and Bo are on our way. and Bobby said Ok and then he hung up.

And he went in the room and he told Adam what was going on. and then he called kATHY and told her and then she put Bo on the Phone and he told Bo and BO SAID oK cousin when do we leave. and Luke said as soon as we can. And BO SAID ok Cousin.

Meanwhile In Dallas

JR was talking to friends and he says "Listen bring Reba Duke Darling and Adam Duke to Southfork and I don't care how you have to this but listen they belong here as well. And I have an empty bunkhouse and here's the key so you can keep it locked as well okay, and I have a private judge but don't hurt them this will get both Bo and Luke to come to Southfork now."

Cue dukesrule2000

IN HAZZARD.

Luke walked threw the doors of the house and Kathy was right there and she looked at him and said Baby becareful in Dallas cause you will be in JR's terrotery. and he knows alot of people. Bo looks at KATHY and said I have lived in Dallas for 16 years now. Iwill watch over Luke. Kathy smiles and said thanks Bo and she gave them a hug and then she kissed Luke and handed him his suitcase. and him and Bo left.

IN HAZZARD.

Luke walked threw the doors of the house and Kathy was right there and she looked at him and said Baby becareful in Dallas cause you will be in JR's terrotery. and he knows alot of people. Bo looks at KATHY and said I have lived in Dallas for 16 years now. Iwill watch over Luke. Kathy smiles and said thanks Bo and she gave them a hug and then she kissed Luke and handed him his suitcase. and him and Bo left.

In Dallas the two men left and they decided a way to get ahold of both them bring them back to Southfork and they both decided to spilt and make it work more quicker between the two of them.

Cue dukesrule2000

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.