Memo to Brian: Get Back to Work!

MaryAnne

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex can watch Firefly and Supernatural like he's recommended to others.

Alex can do whatever he wants - so long as he doesn't do it here!

And now, back to squabbling with MaryAnne, which is one of my own job duties. As a downtrodden, lesser-ranked member of HNet's administrative team, I'm obligated to create as much discord and disruption possible, so that MaryAnne can look busy with doing damage control.

(Which means, I should put an inappropriate remark here, closely following my previously censored comment. )

Alex, you've always wanted to be an official member of the HNet staff. Here's a question for ya:

Assuming you would know what to do with yourself as a moderator - do you have any "hands on" experience?

And are you a self-starter??

Do you find satisfaction in your workday?

Alex can do whatever he wants - so long as he doesn't do it here!

And now, back to squabbling with MaryAnne, which is one of my own job duties. As a downtrodden, lesser-ranked member of HNet's administrative team, I'm obligated to create as much discord and disruption possible, so that MaryAnne can look busy with doing damage control.

(Which means, I should put an inappropriate remark here, closely following my previously censored comment. )

Alex, you've always wanted to be an official member of the HNet staff. Here's a question for ya:

Assuming you would know what to do with yourself as a moderator - do you have any "hands on" experience?

And are you a self-starter??

Do you find satisfaction in your workday?

Hmmmm I dont know about "hands on" experience but for a long time I was in business for myself, took a lot of matters into my own hands... *chuckles* Is that what you mean Brian?

Hmmmm I dont know about "hands on" experience but for a long time I was in business for myself, took a lot of matters into my own hands... *chuckles* Is that what you mean Brian?

Why do I get the feeling this is going to go down hill really quick? :-o LOL

Um, ahem, well anyway uhh, okay, putting this topic back on track heah...this is supposed to be trying to put Brian to work here and it obviously ain't working. As usual.

Unless I start implementing some Dire Threats with Serious Consquences. I hate going to such extememes ya know....

Well, actually I don't because it usually works. Heh heh...

Hmm....lemme think now...

Why do I get the feeling this is going to go down hill really quick? :-o LOL

Um, ahem, well anyway uhh, okay, putting this topic back on track heah...this is supposed to be trying to put Brian to work here and it obviously ain't working. As usual.

Unless I start implementing some Dire Threats with Serious Consquences. I hate going to such extememes ya know....

Well, actually I don't because it usually works. Heh heh...

Hmm....lemme think now...

Hey MaryAnne,

How about 20 lashes with a wet noodle!

Sorry, couldn't help it.:innocent:

*raises hand to be noticed above the rest of the crowd (especially Alex)*

Ooooh, oooh, pick me, pick me, I want to be a Hazzardnet administrator too. I realize it requires some computers skills and as soon as I figure out where the grease fittings are on this thing I'll (hopefully) have acquired enough techno skills to do the job. I already spray painted it orange and put a couple 01s on the sides. I bet Alex's computer is white or black or some other boring color.

Ooooh, oooh, pick me, pick me, I want to be a Hazzardnet administrator too. I realize it requires some computers skills and as soon as I figure out where the grease fittings are on this thing I'll (hopefully) have acquired enough techno skills to do the job. I already spray painted it orange and put a couple 01s on the sides. I bet Alex's computer is white or black or some other boring color.

gotta see this.:popcorn:

*sits down next to Rosco and pulls out a bag of snacks as well* This might going to become very interesting...

Sorry Roger but MeadowMufn, MaryAnne and Brian run Hnet and they do a fantastic job and no one can replace those three... ever.

And as for my computer, my flat panel monitor is in color! :D

I know Alex...and I agree...ya can't blame a feller for havin' a little fun though.

By the way, I'm pretty dumb with technology so I don't know what ya meant by "my flat panel monitor is in color" but I hope the color is orange. If not, I still have a little spray paint left over from coloring my computer.

I know Alex...and I agree...ya can't blame a feller for havin' a little fun though.

By the way, I'm pretty dumb with technology so I don't know what ya meant by "my flat panel monitor is in color" but I hope the color is orange. If not, I still have a little spray paint left over from coloring my computer.

Warning: When fixing a computer don't swear or use and hammer to them that doesn't always work or have Al Bundy come and look at it.