When we were little...

BoJamesDuke

Lavinia however either didn't really notice or didn't really care, more likely the latter, about how wilted and delapadated they were.

"Oh Luke they're beautiful! I can't take em right now cause I got Bo. Why dont ya put them on that there table and i'll put them in some water in a minute...and would you go get your Uncle for me..."

Lavinia couldn't help but giggle a little as Luke sped out the house, shouting at the top of his lungs. There was no way the little boy wouldn't be heard by his Uncle who was only in the barn.

Shaking her head a little she looked back to Bo, who seemed to be back to his normal self and was now trying to reach out and grab the shiny necklace hanging round Lavinia's neck. Smiling, Lavinia tickled him gently making the little blonde boy giggle happily.

Bo hugged onto Luke back, having missed his older cousin when he had been away. He may only have been little but he knew when Luke was missing, he knew when any of his family was missing, and he pined for them as much as anyone else did, maybe even more so.

Lavinia watched with tears in her eyes, looking to Jesse as he spoke.

Bo nose wrinkled as Luke tickled him with it, giggling a little as he pulled back and plopped down in Luke's lap, looking up at the feather Luke held, reaching out his hand and batting it like a playful kitten, giggling as it moved.

Lavinia bit her lip softly, standing up and moving next to Jesse beside the boys.

"Luke dont let him hold that ok...he'll put it in his mouth.."