Thanksgiving Day Delight

LoriDavenport

Vance looked to Luke and said,"Aww its as almost as if you cared for her... you would've ran the very first time she would've told you she was pregnant, would YOU have taken care of her?? No!! you'd have more fun with that sno..." Vance remembered Mark was in the room and shut up.

Luke yelled out to him,"Vance Gene DUKE! YOU of all people know Jesse raised me better then THAT! IF I'd have known I WOULD HAVE ......."

Luke thought and said more quietly,"Took care of her.."

Vance flew mad and kicked the wall, not only did he metion his middle name but he was lying and he knew it." Really cousin??? you would?? youd be there attending to her every need, actually meaning the words I LOVE YOU to her or the child??"

Luke looked to Vance and said,"You know da-- well I'd take resposibitlity for my child!"

Vance,"Yea no matter who the mother may be!!! yea sure you'd take responsibility but you'd never be there for her cause you dont care enough, you only think of yerself and one person who you dont even stay with long enough!!!"

Luke...........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

B.L.............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lori looked to the ceiling and sighed, she tossed and turned she couldn't sleep..

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B.L fell over laughing hearing Vance's middle name she'd never heard it mentioned before and now she knew why it was girly! All the boys got reaaal quiet hearing the high pitched laughing coming from somewhere. Cooter looked up and saw the air vent now and said

"B.L how much have you heard?!"

B.L gasped and answered giggling

"Oohh I dunno enough to get Luke killed, and Vance's middle name..."

B.L covered her mouth then as it hit her if they could hear her laughing they knew she knew everything they'd been saying.

"Brandy Lou Davenport you tell Luther and I'll......"

Luke fumed shaking his fist at the vent B.L could keep secrets when she wanted to but she had a penchant for telling tales just to start trouble.

B.L "You'll what Lucas?"

Luke: "I dunno but I'll think of somethin!"

B.L: "Ok ok I won't tell........I'm boored up here all by my lonesome ya'll there's nobody to talk to."

Luke swore. "So, much for keeping things a secret huh Vance?"

"YOU are the only one I TOLD!" Vance said.

Luke raised his eyebrows, and added, "Besides Jesse?"

Vance replied, "I had no idea he was standing there."

Luke wasn't at all sure he believed Vance about that, but added, "And as for me not staying with anyone I've had TWO girlfriends in the last year!"

Vance hooped, ,"Woooo big whoop for you cousin!!! TWO girlfriends! AND just how many one night stands? Before, during and after only THOSE TWO girlfriends? AND, how long is it gonna be this time for she dumps you or you dump her??!!!!!"

Luke turned to walk, but he only had about ten feet that he could walk. He turned back to Vance and said, "It's NOT like that!"

"Then, HOW is it?" Vance asked.

Luke started to say something and realized for the first time since he and Vance had been going at it that he was locked in a cell with one of his girlfriends brother and the other one's cousin and both were looking rather upset with him!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lori in the meantime was wondering about how things would go when she went back home for the holidays. Little did she know that Vance had put her private business out to Luke and now the better part of the County knew she had been pregnant by Luke Duke.

Cooter got up and towered over Luke, Luke a little intemidated looked to Cooter, Mark standing up beside of Cooter with the same expression on his face,"Well Duke, HOW is it??"

Luke swallowed hard and slung his books causing them to hit the cell door papers flying everywhere. Luke shook his head, hands on hips,"I don't know anymore."

Mark shook his head and sat down, Cooter wanted to sock Luke a good one, but instead sat down crossing his arms. Vance shook his head and said,"Thats what I thought."

Luke was now caught between a rock and a hard place. He couldnt say he loved Lori on account of Mark and he couldn't say he loved Robin on account of Cooter AND Vance.

B.L in the meantime was upstairs still listening to all this. She heard one of them slam or throw something against the bars and said

"Hey no murders down there I want ta get out 'fore Christmas."

There was no reply though the boys wasn't amused unknown to her there was still a standoff going on down there it had just got real quiet. She heard whistling out in the hallway it must be Rosco she thought to come check on them. Not wanting him to catch wind of what was going on she quickly warned them.

"Fella's Rosco's comin' ya best knock it off down there."

Just as Rosco came in she made it back to her bunk laying down with one of her school books reading casually.

Rosco..........

Rosco knew something was up when he walked in from the way BL was acting innocent. He decided to make his way downstairs too.

~~~~~~~~

Luke decided that he was just going to keep his mouth shut for the rest of the weekend. He climbed up on one of the top bunks and hoped they would just leave him alone.

You could feel the tension in the air just by walking into the room where the cells were and Rosco did, but everyone was acting as if nothing was wrong. He felt like he was running a day care instead of a jail this weekend.

Cooter was lost in his own thoughts of what Lori had been going through. The way she had been acting before she left now made sense to him.

Mark on the other hand was now worried about his sister ending up in the same situation. Only his family and Luke KNEW that when he stayed at Mark's house with Mark that Luke was actually sharing his sister's bed. That was an arrangement that Luke and Mark'd Dad had arranged about six months ago to keep Robin's reputation out of question. Mark had to laugh at that. he wondered just how good her reputation would be once it got out that Luke had gotten Lori pregnant and Robin was now his 'steady' girlfriend. He would be glad when tis weekend was over, but he still had four more to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke was actually glad to be heading back to school and away from Vance. That is until he got there. Good news in Hazzard County sure seemed to travel faster than good shine. He half heard several remarks on the bus some about his weekend in jail some about Lori which he chose to ingnore only because no one's name had been mentioned. Robin had set with him on the bus. He noticed she was dressed up today. Well, she was dressed a lot skimpy today which no doubt was for his benefit, but may be his undoing.

Robin was standing with Luke outside when an announcement was made for all the cheerleaders to meet in the gym for a special meeting. She sighed, "Now what? I'm not going."

Luke laughed, "Look one of us in trouble is enough. Go?"

"Ok. But it better be good! I haven't even gotten to talk to you all weekend." Robin complained.

Luke nodded, "It'll be OK. Go see what's up and maybe you can come over this evening?" He said rather hopeful. She was actually pretty much driving him crazy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the gym everyone was excited. The cheerleaders had raised enough money to sponsor the Christmas dance. The date was set for three weeks away.

Robin was put in charge of the decorations. She couldn't wait to tell Luke in class. She was already thinking about a snowflake theme.

Robin ran out of the gym and into her first period were everyone was staring at her and Luke. She smiled whispering to Luke about the dance. He smiled because as he figured it up he could take her to the dance. Robin was soo thrilled. Luke also was doing the math as to when Lori was coming home, the dance was around the time her basic training would end, and he could talk to her hopefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lori meanwhile was doing the math herself, one of her friends was writing to her and telling her about the dance. Lori smiled and went to talk to Billy Ray at lunch.

She had asked him to come to Hazzard with her and he accepted.

Luke hurried in from school to find Jesse putting on a pot of coffee. "Uncle Jesse with everything that has been going on lately I haven't really gotten to talk to Robin about everything without there being someone around. I know I can't go over there, but if I get the chores done can she come over for supper?"

Jesse considered Luke's situation and nodded, "Yes, but I want the chores done. Not half done."

Luke replied, "Yes, Sir. I'll call her after I change so she knows to get her homework done first."

"Ok." Jesse said.

~~~~~~~~

Vance had come in on the end of the conversation and as he passed Luke room he asked, "Trying to become a Daddy again?"

Luke hoped Jesse was outside as he leaped for Vance and put him against the wall. "Prove I've done ANYTHING with Robin!"

Vance ...

Vance rolled his eye and pushed Luke off him,"What cousin?? fraid of her daddy??"

Luke clenched his fists and stormed out. Vance shook his head and went to his room to begin his chores.

Uncle Jesse had heard what Vance and Luke had said and stopped Luke dead in his tracks,"Just WHAT exactly has been going on with you and Robin and her father knows i take it????"

Luke cursed under his breath and said....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Lori meanwhile called Luther on the phone telling him about her coming home in four more weeks for Christmas and that her basic training was up. She also reminded him of Billy Ray. Luther told Dixie and Dixie went to the Duke farm to tell them the great news........

Luke cursed under his breath and said with a little more attitude than needed, "Her father set right on the porch the other day and told you he has talked to me on several occassion and he made it clear what he expects from me."

Jesse raised his voice,"DONT YOU DARE GET AN ATTITUDE WITH ME!!!! and just WHAT exactly does THIS MAN EXPECT FROM YOU?!!!!!!"

"For me not to do anything to put his daughter's reputation in question." Luke replied honestly.

Jesse said firmly, "So, I see, and by all means he WANTS you to sleep with her??!!!!! I've bout had enough of this and that ain't how I was raised and it sures to heck ain't gonna be how yer rasied!!!

Luke replied, "No, he doesn't WANT us to sleep together at all."

Jesse said, "It sure sounds like it to me... yer spose to stop yer children from doing that not let them do it!!!! I don't wanna talk about it no more!!! And, you mess up just remember it's on YOU and her Daddy! I don't approve at all and you know that!"

Luke was saved by Robin pulling up to the house.

Jesse glared at him. "Don't make me come looking for you all either!"

Luke saw how Robin was dressed in a low cut top and skin tight jeans and boots. Her waist long hair was loose around her shoulders. Luke bit his lip and groaned slightly as he met her at the car. He suggested strongly that they walked out by the small steam. Luke knew he was in sight on Jesse and anyone else who wanted to watch. That was his plan. "We got trouble, Honey." Luke said.

Robin looked concerned.

Luke explained, "It seems Vance has decided to become a memeber of the ethics committee. With everything that went on with Lori he's on my case big time. He's been shooting off his mouth with things he suspects just where Jesse hears him. So, believe me, as much as I'd really like some attention. I know better. I know we have several sets of eyes on us right now."

Robin said, "Well, Vance don't know a thing about what goes on at the house."

Luke replied, "No, but he suspects enough to have Jesse in the air!"

Robin sighed and said,"So yer Uncle Jesse knows?"

Luke slowly nodded,"And he's highly pissed too.."

Vance was close enough hiding to were he could hear what they say," Well..how yer Uncle Jesse and MY DADDY was raised is completley different."

Luke agreed. Vance knew that if word got out to Lori that she'd kill Robin, and Luke..and Lori being in the Marines now, could really hurt someone.

Luke took Robin in and Uncle Jesse got up from the table and shook his head,"I can't eat...don't feel like it."

Uncle Jesse of all people, it hurt Luke really bad and Robin just rolled her eyes getting up to leave.

Luke followed her out and sighed saying,"Im sorry darlin...but Uncle Jesse will do that.."

Bo and everyone of the boys was out and on Luke's butt in no time firguring from what Vance was telling them was true.

Luke looked to them and said,"And so now yer all against me too huh?"

Bo stepped up,"You know of all people Luke... NO girl should come between yer family!!"

Vance stepped up and opened his mouth," I told ya you only thought of yerself and her, I hate to admit it but its true."

Luke...........

Luke had had enough of Vacne's mouth and decided to close it for him! He drew back to Florida and swung landing his fist right on Vance's nose.

Jeb was the closest but wasn't quick enough to stop Luke from bursting Vance's nose. He grabbed Luke's right arm and hoped Bo and Coy got Vance.

These two had always had problems but lately it was getting a little out of hand.

Jesse had heard a commotion and stepped onthe porch to see.........

Jesse had heard a commotion and stepped onthe porch to see Vance get up and atop of Luke knocking hi sbrains out for all he was worht,"YOU EVER....*punch, punch* SAY THAT ABOUT UNCLE JESSE AGAIN AND I'LL DO FARRRR WORSE!!!!!"

Uncle Jesse stepped in and gothis rifle, shooting two times in the air, all the boys scattered and stood looking to Jesse who had looked to Robin and said,"I think it'd be best you leave ma'am"

Robin didn't take no time scurrying to the car to leave, she quickly pulled out and left in a blur. Vance was fighting for both himslef and Lori. Vance had won the fight too. Luke looked wiping his mouth and nose, Uncle Jesse shook his head and said,"Boys..bed..now, as fer you Luke... I don't know what to say anymore... I have NOTHING to say to you...til you straighten up and learn some dang sense then talk to me."

Luke looked to the boys who all shook their heads and walked in leaving Luke to sit in the dark and quielty think..

Luke set outside for a long time. He had school tomorrow and right now he didn't care. He got up dusted himself off and walked towards the back forty. He thought about Lori. He loved her as a sister. Yeah he lusted after her and he knew she had chosen him as her first. He was being honest with himself, had he known there was a baby he would have done everything in his power to helped Lori and take care of her and the child. Would he have given up other girls and married her? He knew Jesse may not like his decision but he felt that he would have done more harm than good by marrying anyone. He wasn't ready. He knew that. Did he love Robin? Yes. Would marry her? He might just do that, but it surelly wouldn't be anytime soon. Could he make anyone understand that? It wasn't likely.

Luke decided he wasn't going to go in the house after what had happened, he decided to sleep in the barn. If Cooter only knew what he thought, Luke knew he would be six feet in the ground. Luke climbed up in the loft and started thinking of Robin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vance would try and see to it that he made Lori understand that Luke was trying to use her and if he didn't stop he would more than likely kill him.

Lori on the other hand had already discovered that fact to be true, she tossed and cried in the bed, knowing that Luke only lusted after her..curse her for having the body she had.... she came to terms that she would never.ever talk to him again, and she vowed that she would try and not to give into his temptations.... althought it was quite hard to do with his toned body from football.... Lori sighed and right now really began to hate her life.

It was Friday morning before Luke and Mark's last weekend in jail. Luke got on the bus half asleep until Robin got on the bus. She was carrying a bag with jeans and a T-shirt for after school when they would start decorating for the Chirstmas dance, but she was dressed in a black leather skirt and red sweater with high boots. Luke took one look and was very much awake. She sat down beside him and tried to make sure he was awake. With Jesse so mad at Luke, Robin hadn't been over since Luke and Vance had gotten into. Luke had his arm around Robin and said, "I will be so very glad to get this weekend done so I can maybe go somewhere other that school, the farm and jail."

Robin asked, "Got any ideas about where you're going?" She had her hand through Luke's shirt and rubbing his chest.

Luke replied, "Yeah, I've got a couple ideas. Most of which are likely bad ones!"

Robin grinned impishly. "You are coming to the dance?"

"Yeah, I'll be there just as soon as Rosco decides to let me out and I grab a shower hopefully at the garage and I'll be right over." Luke said.

Robin suggested, "Why don't you just come to the house and shower?"

Luke nodded, "I could do that."

Robin smiled.

Luke knew Jesse would throw one more fit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke and Mark reported to jail as scheduled.

Lori had her things packed, it was a shame that Billy Ray couldn't come to Hazzard with her...good with what she had planned he'd just be in the way. Lori kissed Billy Ray good bye and set out for Hazzard.

When she arrived back the crisp cool air met her as she got off the bus in her uniform with a jacket on her. Dixie was there with Midnight as she greeted her with wide open arms. Lori laughed and squeezed Dixie in abear hug. Dixie coughed because Lori had cut her circulation off.

"Dang cousin yer awefully fit now?"

Lori smiled and patted her back. They climbed in, Lori in the driver's seat as they headed towards Uncle Jesse's farm.

When they arrived it was all Vance could do from stop from crying as he greeted Lori with. Uncle Jesse greeted her too, seeing her in uniform was a totally different persepective for them all.

Lori smiled as Vance led her out to the fence and said,"Uhh Lor....we need to uhh talk?"

Lori nodded,"Luke knows doesn't he?"

Vance sighed,"Look...he got me mad and I told him..im sorry."

Lori nodded and said,"Spose he wants to talk to me huh?"

Vance nodded, Lori shok her head,"I aint in no mood to put up with his sh-- anymore.."

Vance was amazed at hearing her say that, Vance then proceeded to tell her what Robin and Luke both ahd said about Uncle Jesse, Lori flew mad,"THEY SAID WHAT?????!!!!!!!"

Vance nodded. Lori clenched her teeth and climbed in Midnight, goood thing that dance was tonight, she knew her two people that would pay the price dearly.

When she arrived she greeted B.L. and Cooter as if she'd not seen then in years. She then walked in and changed her clothes, jeans with holes in the knees, tank-top, boots, and her levi jacket, the sleeves rolled up above her elbows...anyone knew to stay outta her way.

When she came out, all three Davenports swallowed hard and sawher pull her hair back. her bangs always hung loose and curled. Cooter nodded, if she was to go in alone untellings what Luke would do to her...Cooter was going with her to back her up..if any low life sunk low enough to get his cousin pregnant and then lie about taking responsibility couldn't be worth much.

They pulled out.......

They pulled out.

NARRATOR: Ya see Lori knew exactly where to find Luke and at the moment he better be glad he's locked behind those bars.

Since everyone else had completed their sentence and it was only Luke and Mark in the jail they were locked away in separate cells divided only by bars which meant they had more room but coulds still talk to each other. Both were so bored, well impatient to get out tomorrow that they had stayed up late last finishing the additional homework they had been assigned. Both were stretched out on the bunks lost in their own thoughts. Rosco was across the room working a crossword puzzle.

Lori, with Cooter in behind, looked down the stairs hearing total silence. She smirked and silently walked down the stairs to the door, she then proceeded to beat on the door and stand there glaring at Luke, Luke and Mark both jumped up as this was like a nightmare. Luke could see her muscles flexed through her jacket and knew she had talked to Vance. Luke swallowed hard and muttered under his breath,"Ohh, Sh--!"

Lori then smirked and glared at him evily,"Howdy Luke...miss me Honey??

Luke leaned against the side of the cell trying to be casual. He looked Lori up and down. He could see where all the physical activity had built her up and even firmed up places he hadn't thought needed firmed. She looked good he couldn't deny that and decided to tell her so. He gave her a smug grin and said, "Well, you are sure looking nice."

Mark had also saw the changes in her figure that most guys had thought didn't need improved and added, "Yeah, you sure ARE."

B.L and Dixie had pulled out behind Lori and Cooter but had headed to the dance they weren't interested in a fight tonight there was better things to do. Just as they got to the dance so did the rest of the Duke clan well except Luke. The group went into the gym B.L. Dixie and Daisy stopping to gaze at the decorations mezmorised it was beautiful to say the least with all the snowflakes hanging from the ceiling on fishing line and then there was several on the walls and such. The floor had been covered in a white protective covering to protect the waxed finish but it added to the atmosphere perfectly looking like a blanket of freshly fallen snow on the gym floor.

Lori laughed a sexy kind of laugh that made the boys quiver, Rosco got up and opened the door heading upstairs taking Cooter with him. Lori walked through and strutted over between the cells and turned her hind-end towards them leaning up against the cell doors,"Fellers.... you know something.. its good to be back.... all the men sure do look fine and in line...

She ran her fingers across Luke and Mark's stomach. Lori could feel their tight jeans getting tighter by the mintue. Lori chuckled softly and turned around towards their cells facing them,"Whats a matter boys??"

Luke smiled a bit more and replied, "Just enjoyng the show!"

Lori winked to Luke and said,"You can enjoy a whooole lot more than that....tsk tsk tsk...what a shame though Robin.... welp I hope she's been satisfying you doesnt seem like she is... what a shame...least I knew all the little things that turned you on."

Lori bit her bottom lip and giggled standing on her tip toes looking Luke in the eyes, before winking and turning around leaving.

Mark looked at Luke and said,"YOU LEFT THAT?? FOR MY SISTER??"

Luke sighed and with frustration he let out a whimper,"Yea.... I did!!"

Mark laughed.

Luke...............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Lori got up to the top to see Cooter, She smiled and said,"C'mon cousin..Ive done my duties here.. lets go get ready fer the dance, hehee.

Cooter didnt like th sounds of that but followed her out...

Luke glared at Mark, "Don't laugh."

Mark still grinning, "Who's laughing?"

"I'd really appreciate that little visit not be mentioned to your sister, huh?" Luke almost begged as he was trying to get his jeans to fit a little better. "Ya, know that shower I'm beating you to at your house? I'll save the hot water for you."

Mark sighed, "I don't think I'll be using a lot of it myself."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Mark's house Robin had been busy all day making sure the last minute details were taken care of for the dance. She figured she had just enought time to bath and do her hair before the guys rushed into get ready. She was glad they had decided to hold a casual dance as most schools had Christmas formal, but in Hazzard the girls faovrite dresses usually were their favorite jeans. She planned to wear a new pair of black jeans that left not a lot to the imagination and a low cut red dressy blouse with her highest black high heels. She would wear her hair down but put some curl in it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cooter and Lori had made their way back to the farm to get ready by the time Rosco came down with the guys release papers. He unlocked the cell door and handed each a copy of their paperwork and said, "Ya, know I was sorta hoping to have caught you out and about these past few weeks but I'll be watching ya! Ketketketket!"

Some how that assurance didn't set real well with Luke as he and Mark hurried off to get ready for the dance.

Luke got to the shower first as he said when they got to Mark's and it was really COLD. He came out towel drying his hair wearing his best jeans and his shirt with the tiny light blue gingham checks. Mark was next he finished in record time although both boys could have used at least an hour under that cold water. Robin curled her hair and just pulled it up on the sides a little clipping it with a barette at the back and coming downstairs just as Luke and Mark did. Luke escorted Robin out the door and they all headed for the dance. Mark hadn't had a chance to get a date but he hoped B.L was there alone and they could hook up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the dance things hadn't got going good yet, all the cheerleaders were there making sure everything was ready to go though. Cooter and Lori came in through the gym doors. Lori was dressed to kill in tight jeans and a low cut black top and her boots and jacket. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at the new comers to the dance. B.L grins seeing who it is and hurries on the little make shift stage picking up the microphone.

"We have a special guest tonight our very own veteran cheerleader captain Lori Davenport is back in town!"

Luke, Mark and Robin came in just then too........

Luke and Robin and Mark all walked in seeing Lori relaxed up against the wall, Robin rolled her eyes dragging Luke off to the floor. Cooter smirked seeing Vance and the others walk in. Mark looked to B.L. and winked, he saw Lori and quickly ran, Luke stared at Lori for a moment and shook his head, he definently wasn't going to let her get to him, although it might have been too late fer that.

Lori smiled and looked to Cooter who was looking at her bewildered. Lori looked to Vance and took his hand going out to the dance floor. All eyes moved from their partners to Lori and Vance. Lori smirked and heard they call me the breeze being played and she smiled laughing.

Robin looked to Luke and said,"You knew she'd be here didn't you?"

Luke sighed,"I figured she might be.."

Robin rolled her eyes and danced with him.

Cooter sighed and sat down in na chair, Lori walked over to him and said,"Itd look mighty wrong if I danced with my cousin...im sorry bout Beverly honey.."

Cooter smiled and nodded.

David, however, was filling Vance in on what Luke and Robin did at their house. Vance ran and told Lori, Lori got up and made her way seeing Robin, she tapped her on the shoulder and miss snob turned around with her nose in the air.

Lori grinded her teeth and let Robin have it,"That'll keep that nose o' yers permanently stuck up!! You ever say one more word about Uncle Jesse again like that... I swear I'll do far worse..that aitn a threat it IS a promise!!"

Luke looked stunned and amazed at how Lori kept her cool all day but finally broke. Lori walked off and over to Cooter and politely sat down...

Lori walked off and over to Cooter and politely sat down not thinking a bit more about Robin than a man in the moon.

Robin was up before Luke could react she had punched on Lori and had her to the ground and was doing a pretty fair job at getting some licks of her own in since Lori had let her guard down.

Luke, Cooter, Mark and Vance all moved in trying to break this fight up. Luke and Mark managed to get Robin who happened to be on top at the moment and pulled her off of Lori but not before Robin could get a hold of Lori's shirt and take it off her.

Luke took the shirt outta Robin's hand as he and Mark tried to keep her away from Lori who was being held back by Cooter and Vance.

Luke saw David smirking as Luke and Mark were taking Robin outside. Luke told Mark, "I'll be right behind you. I see something else that needs to be taken care of!" Luke walked over to David and asked, "What did you tell them?"

David replied, "I don't know what you are talking about."

Luke put him up against the wall with his left hand and drew back to punch him, but realized he was under 18. He knew if he hit him he'd be back in jail quicker than anything. He might be on good terms with his parents but they would press charges if any of the kids got hurt. Luke couldn't help his self a swung at David but he had enough control to go right by his face without touching him and punched the wall beside his head. Luke glared at the teen and said, "YOU aren't worth IT!"

David had just known he was going to be hit! When Luke hadn't hit him and finally released him, David was still a bit weak in the knees.

Luke turned to see Mr. Crouse looking at him. Luke said, "I didn't hit him! God I wanted to, but I didn't!"

Crouse nodded that he'd seen that.

Luke headed out to Robin and Mark......