Jesse's Wedding

dukesrule2000

They all left

AT THE CEMTERY

Luke helped Kathy up the hill.

Sarah held Jesse's hand. and Leventa walked with her parents.

AT THE GRAVE

Kathy said Sorry Rose we have been here for a long time but you never left my thoughs and My heart. I would like you to meet your brother Jesse, Sister Leventa and the newest addation Jacob. we are here to saw Happy Birthday.

Leventa walked over to the grave and and knelt down and Place the rose on the Stone and she said I love you big sis. and then she got up and then Jesse walked over and placed his rose on the stone but he didn't saw anything. Luke placed their rose on the stone and he said Rose we still love and miss you.

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They all left

AT THE CEMTERY

Luke helped Kathy up the hill.

Sarah held Jesse's hand. and Leventa walked with her parents.

AT THE GRAVE

Kathy said Sorry Rose we have been here for a long time but you never left my thoughs and My heart. I would like you to meet your brother Jesse, Sister Leventa and the newest addation Jacob. we are here to saw Happy Birthday.

Leventa walked over to the grave and and knelt down and Place the rose on the Stone and she said I love you big sis. and then she got up and then Jesse walked over and placed his rose on the stone but he didn't saw anything. Luke placed their rose on the stone and he said Rose we still love and miss you.

At the Cementary there was somebody watching and he walked and says "Kathy, I haven't seen you in years."

Cue dukesrule2000

Ya my room mate name is sheri. and My cousin name is Robert. Robet is Why I became a doctor. Sheri Robert I would Like you to me my family This handsome guy is my hisband Luke and these are our children Jesse Leventa and this little guy is Jacob and that beautiful young Lady hanging on to Jesse's arm is our soon to be Daughter Sara

Ya my room mate name is sheri. and My cousin name is Robert. Robet is Why I became a doctor. Sheri Robert I would Like you to me my family This handsome guy is my hisband Luke and these are our children Jesse Leventa and this little guy is Jacob and that beautiful young Lady hanging on to Jesse's arm is our soon to be Daughter Sara

Sheri and Robert says "Well, you have a very nice family I still remember when you introduced us. You told me that your father, needed to talk to me about something important and a local restaurant and it turn out that Sheri and you was there having pie and you got up and left and let us have coffee together."

Cue dukesrule2000

Yup, I did, Then Sheri noticed that Kathy was in a wheel chair. and she asked Kat what happened? Kathy told them what had Happened when Jacob was born. and then Kathy asked them what they where doing in the cemotery

Sheri says "My father died six months ago, and we was visiting his grave it still gets to me and I due in another month with my third child. He'll never get to see his only grandson all my sisters have girls like me."

cue Dukesrule2000

Kathy said congradulations On your baby. I sorry about your father. why don't we go to the dinner and have a peace of Pie? Kathy said Leventa said Apple. Kathy smiled and said Ya Apple. She looked at Robet and Sheri if they wanted to join them.

Leventa says "You said you had two girls how old are they and what's there names Sheri."

Sheri says "Well, the one is Catarina like the figure skater and she is 10 years old and there Josie and she is only seven years old you know Leventa this baby is real miracle baby."

cue Dukesrule2000

Kathy smiled and then they all went to the dinner to have some pie.

AT THE DINNER...

They walked in and they found a table and a watress came over and Leventa said a peace of Apple pie for everyone please. Luke smiled and said Baby may be everyone doesn't want Apple. Robert smiled and said That's Ok Luke I like Apple and so did sheri. and all the adulds orded coffee with their Pie and Leventa said I would like milk please. the watress smiled and left.

Sheri looked at Kathy and said so why where you all at the cemtery tonight. Kathy said it was our daughters birthday, she would be 23 today. She only lived two hours. and I was told I couldn't carrie a baby full turm.of I would lose it. and then when we where pregnet with Jesse I was so scared I was going to lose him. Luke broke in and said Ya I all most lost her durning all three pregencys. So all of our kids are mirecals Babies. Sarah was listen to Kathy as she was telling

Kathy smiled and then they all went to the dinner to have some pie.

AT THE DINNER...

They walked in and they found a table and a watress came over and Leventa said a peace of Apple pie for everyone please. Luke smiled and said Baby may be everyone doesn't want Apple. Robert smiled and said That's Ok Luke I like Apple and so did sheri. and all the adulds orded coffee with their Pie and Leventa said I would like milk please. the watress smiled and left.

Sheri looked at Kathy and said so why where you all at the cemtery tonight. Kathy said it was our daughters birthday, she would be 23 today. She only lived two hours. and I was told I couldn't carrie a baby full turm.of I would lose it. and then when we where pregnet with Jesse I was so scared I was going to lose him. Luke broke in and said Ya I all most lost her durning all three pregencys. So all of our kids are mirecals Babies. Sarah was listen to Kathy as she was telling

In Smallville, Kansas it seems that Bo was talking with his family and they was airing out their feeling about what Avery did to everybody when suddenly and a beautiful Black Caddy pulls into the drive and out walks the most handsome man a woman could set eyes on.

Mr. Mitchell J. Yahski was his name and he was cop for Atlanta and he studying to get into the Homocide divison because he wanted to put killers behind bars for life. Ever since his little sister was raped and murder while on vacation in Vegas with their family he wanted to do something about it. He hated that his family had to comeback to Hazzard with one less and arrange a funeral and all of the town turned out as well for his sister Athena's sevice.

Ms. Lori Davenport see's that Mitch is pulling in and she happy for him to be coming here. Mitch gets out of his car and he's wearing the finast suit he owned and he says "Lori Davenport would you do me the honor of becoming Ms. Mitchell J. Yahski and I love you and the baby and not just because your pregant."

Cue dukesrule2000

***im only posting here cause JulieDuke wanted me too... Im using this information from Lori's past as well...***

Lori looked to Mitchell and shook her head,"I can't marry you Mitchell.... I've done been down that route with a one Luke Duke, a loooong time ago, after we divorced I just cant marry no one else... I don't stick to no one man so as much as that offer is flattering Im very sorry to decline to your request."

Luke and Kathy and their kids where heading back to the house. Kathy smiled and said it was great to see Robert and Sheri again. Jesse smiled and said Mom It;s great to see you smile. And I have learned somethings that I never knew about you. You sang in a band with Sheri Aunt Tracy And Faith Hill. Wow.

Ya Jesse Faith was the one who wanted to take her music further. I was just doing i for fun. Then her phone rang. and she looked and she samiled and she said Hello we where just talking about you. You are that's great.can you and your husband come over to the house tonight I know my family would like to meet you. Oh that's wounderful. see you at 6 then Bye.

Luke smiled cause he knew who it was. Jesse said well it wasn't Aunt Tracy. and we just talked to Sheri. Oh mom don't tell Me faith Hill and Tim McGraw are coming to the house? Sarah Just smiled. Kathy said Yup they are.

LATER THAT NIGHT AT THE SPENCER HOUSE...

Kathy was waiting for her friend to show up and then the doorbell rang. Luke went and answered it. and there was Faith and tim. and they walked in. and They followed Luke into the palor where Kathy was.

Kathy saw them and Faith hugged her and sat down beside her. and Faith said I heard what happened. and I'm here to help and so are Tim. we are doing a concert to help you and Luke to pay for your medical care. and so are a few of our friends and we are going to do it right here in Chicago. We all ready got the audatum.and I'm not going to tell you who all are coming. I will let that be a surprise. Kathy was surprised that faith and tim where doing this. she interduced them to her kids.

IN HAZZARD..

Rosco was on patrol. and he was at the Duke darm and he saw someone coming out of the house and Rosco puleed up and walked up to the person and said can I help you. The man turned around and said Hay Sheriff. Rosco smiled and said Coy Duke. Does Luke and Kathy Know you are staying at the house. Coy looked at him and said No Noone knows.

LATER THAT NIGHT AT THE SPENCER HOUSE...

Kathy was waiting for her friend to show up and then the doorbell rang. Luke went and answered it. and there was Faith and tim. and they walked in. and They followed Luke into the palor where Kathy was.

Kathy saw them and Faith hugged her and sat down beside her. and Faith said I heard what happened. and I'm here to help and so are Tim. we are doing a concert to help you and Luke to pay for your medical care. and so are a few of our friends and we are going to do it right here in Chicago. We all ready got the audatum.and I'm not going to tell you who all are coming. I will let that be a surprise. Kathy was surprised that faith and tim where doing this. she interduced them to her kids.

IN HAZZARD..

Rosco was on patrol. and he was at the Duke darm and he saw someone coming out of the house and Rosco puleed up and walked up to the person and said can I help you. The man turned around and said Hay Sheriff. Rosco smiled and said Coy Duke. Does Luke and Kathy Know you are staying at the house. Coy looked at him and said No Noone knows.

Coy says "Well listen I had seen it not being taken care of and I didn't think that Luke and Kathy would mind it that's all."

In Smallville

It seems that Lori's response to Mitchell's purposal stunned everybody it seemed she was oldest Davenport cousin that was there. Clark didn't know that Lori was once married to Luke, that surprized him and he wondered if she was planning on raising her baby on her own or have Mitchell help her out.

Reba says "Lori Davenport, I need to talk to you in the house it's personal and I think you need to here this in private."

Cue dukesrule2000 or LoriDavenport

Coy says "Well listen I had seen it not being taken care of and I didn't think that Luke and Kathy would mind it that's all."

In Smallville

It seems that Lori's response to Mitchell's purposal stunned everybody it seemed she was oldest Davenport cousin that was there. Clark didn't know that Lori was once married to Luke, that surprized him and he wondered if she was planning on raising her baby on her own or have Mitchell help her out.

Reba says "Lori Davenport, I need to talk to you in the house it's personal and I think you need to here this in private."

Cue dukesrule2000 or LoriDavenport

Clark says "David your a Marine it seems that the whole Iraq or War on Terrorism is a for gas with the President right not."

Chloe says "I've been researching and there's alot soldiers being killed right now, that doesn't concern you right now."

cue Dukesrule2000

in chicago

Luke picked up his Phone and called Bo and told him what was going on here and what Faith and Tim was going to do for them and he told him the date. and Bo said That him and his family will be there.

Bo had gotten off the phone and was telling his kids and Clark, Chloe and Lori about it and Lori looked upset because Chloe was mad at her for her decision about Mitchell's preposal.

Cue dukesrule2000

Bo had gotten off the phone and was telling his kids and Clark, Chloe and Lori about it and Lori looked upset because Chloe was mad at her for her decision about Mitchell's preposal.

Cue dukesrule2000

Reba says "Hey Dad, you know when I moved in here and I found something that belonged to Uncle Jonathon and it's this War cd of their "greatest hits" it has a song called Whose Caddilac is That."

Clark says "I didn't know dad like that group are you sure that wasn't my Mom's cd."

Cue dukesrule2000

and then he told coy about the concert that Faith and Tim were putting on and said it was tommorrow night and also said that the rest of the famly was coming to see the concert.

MEANWHILE AT THE SPENCER HOTEL.

Brooks and Dunn, Toby Keith, Kenny Chensey, Martina Mcbribe,Sugarland,Reba Mcintire,Racal flats,Shaina Twain. along with Faith Hill and Tim McGraw checked into the hotel. and Faith set up a rehursle for them all at the auturim.

AT THE SPENCER HOUSE..

Reba ,her kids Bo, trace, Daivid Annie, Stacy BJ. all showed up at the Spencer house and Jesse was so happy to see his cousin Reba. Reba looked around and said where is Uncle Luke and Aunt Kathy.

Just at that moment Luke and Kathy came from the padio and came to them. Oh Lori was with them also. She had plans of her own.