Jesse's Wedding

dukesrule2000

Bo and David walked over to her and David just smiled.and Bo saw the Gun and He looked at David and David said Dad I.m in the Marines it Just happit. Bo Said David it's ok I.m a Texas Ranger. I carrie a gun with me all the time. David said Dad I haven't told mom yet but this isn't a permited Stay home. I have to go back in a month. Bo looked at him and said Oh Man Now I have to worry about my oldest who will be in Irac. David Smiled and said Dad I can E-Mail you. Bo smiled and said Ok But I don't have an E-mail you have to send it to Your sister Stacy. David said Ok I will get her E-mail address.

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stacy walked out of the house and she saw her father and Brother and she walked over to them and said Hay bro.want to go riding with me Reba said I could go riding But Mom spoke up and said Not by myself So I kinda said you would come with me. David smiled and said ok lets go. and they went to the barn. Bo Smiled. and he walked back to the house.

IN THE BARN

Stacy said. David, are you mad at Dad for not being there for you when you where little? David said no because he didn't know about me. My mother never told him. oh can I have your e-mail address. Stacy said sure and she wrote it down on a peace of paper and gave it to him. he read it and laughed and said hotduke16 . Ya when Dad read my e-mail address he wasn't to happy about what i chose. I have all of our cousins E-mail address if you want them. Stacy said. and he said Ya I would like that. and Stacy said I will give them to you later. right now lets go. They got on the horses and left.

BACK IN cHICAGO

Jesse was at the hotel with Luke and Kyle. and Kyle was telling the employes that he was steping down his Son was going to take over and when he goes back to Hazzard his Grandson would be taking over. and they all cheered.and Luke smiled.

A THE HOUSE.

Kathy was in the Garden and she was just injoying the peace. When Sarah came out. and she said Mom. Kathy looked at her. and said Yes Sarah. Kathy saw that Sarah had teirs in her eyes and Kathy said Sarah said What's wronge? I just go off the phone with my father. and he told me if I married Jesse That I wasn't his daughter anymore. Mom I just Love Jesse so much I don't want to lose him.and I don't want to lose my father eather. I don't know what to do.

Kathy got angery.

IN CALIFORNIA

Rachael had heard her husband of what he told Sarah. and she walked into the living room. and said Bill how dare you say that to our daughter. Bill looked at her and he said if she choses to marrie that Boy then she is no daughter of mine. Rachael looked at him and said Bill I don't know what has gotten into you. Jesse is a nice young man and he loves Sarah. the only reason you are against this marrage is because of his Uncle. and Tammy has told you that Bo Duke didn't know about David cause she didn't tell him.

Bo and David walked over to her and David just smiled.and Bo saw the Gun and He looked at David and David said Dad I.m in the Marines it Just happit. Bo Said David it's ok I.m a Texas Ranger. I carrie a gun with me all the time. David said Dad I haven't told mom yet but this isn't a permited Stay home. I have to go back in a month. Bo looked at him and said Oh Man Now I have to worry about my oldest who will be in Irac. David Smiled and said Dad I can E-Mail you. Bo smiled and said Ok But I don't have an E-mail you have to send it to Your sister Stacy. David said Ok I will get her E-mail address.

Lori says "Wow, your going back to Iraq David, you know you're really hard to catch up to I'm sorry for snooping in your jeep. By the way David, our you single and if you want to go riding with Reba I'm got the time if you got the money. Oh, I'm really proud and it's not because I think your the hottest Marine in Smallville right not."

Chloe walked out and seen that her cousin was flirting David and she had thought to herself *Boy, when is that girl going to learn and a last year when Micheal had said to me somebody was following her around it was Lori following him. She once said to me that she had a thing for Reba's husband.*

cue Dukesrule2000

Lori says "Wow, your going back to Iraq David, you know you're really hard to catch up to I'm sorry for snooping in your jeep. By the way David, our you single and if you want to go riding with Reba I'm got the time if you got the money. Oh, I'm really proud and it's not because I think your the hottest Marine in Smallville right not."

Chloe walked out and seen that her cousin was flirting David and she had thought to herself *Boy, when is that girl going to learn and a last year when Micheal had said to me somebody was following her around it was Lori following him. She once said to me that she had a thing for Reba's husband.*

cue Dukesrule2000

Chloe walked in the house and she see's Reba getting ready to go riding and says "Hey cousin do you need somebody to watch the kids while you riding and it seems that Lori is flirting with your older brother I swear she's pregant by another guy and flirting with somebody else. Reba, where did we go wrong with Lori Davenport and you know I'm little concerned that maybe Lori had a thing for your ex-husband as well. You know she told me once that she did and that she following him around when he was cheating on you with Angelena Tizdale and it kinda of serves him right that it turns that baby he thought was his is actually Lex Luthor's you he told he was going to the Luthor mansion to hash things out. All though I remember that last time they hashed things out in Hazzard, there was a fight in the Boars Nest you don't know what is going to happen now."

Reba says "Well, let's see I wonder who is father of Lori's baby then I still am wondering where we went wrong Chloe. You know, I thought she was family I didn't know that "Little Jesse Lukas" wasn't Micheal's sometime ought to call Lex and warn about this right here. You know Lois what is bothering you right now and it seems that something is."

Lois says "Oh I don't know it just seems that Lori goes after everybody's guy did you know she was after Clark a couple of years ago. But I straighten her out about that and she hasn't tried that ever again."

Chloe says "So how did you do that Lois?"

Lois says "I ain't saying Chloe and Reba if Lori is after your ex-husband and older brother why don't you let her find out what a creep your ex-husband is after all. But I do think somebody ought to warn David about Lori thow."

Cue Dukesrule2000

David smiled and said No thanks, I,m going riding with my sisters right now I want o get to know them. and Have a good time. Maybe some other time. Reba waked out of the house and walked over to Stacy and David and said are you ready? David smiled and said Lets go sis. and he helped Stacy on the horse. and then he got in the horse and they left.

David smiled and said No thanks, I,m going riding with my sisters right now I want o get to know them. and Have a good time. Maybe some other time. Reba waked out of the house and walked over to Stacy and David and said are you ready? David smiled and said Lets go sis. and he helped Stacy on the horse. and then he got in the horse and they left.

Lori says "Hey David, what ain't a Davenport good enough for ya and I won't be here when all of you's get back."

Reba says "Oh that's just Lori overreacting over something stupid you know David , Chloe just told she had thing for my ex-husband while we was still married and she had a thing for you as well."

cue Dukesrule2000

As they where riding the horses David said I have a Girlfriend anyway. Mom doesn' know and Neather does the man who raised me. I don't think he would aprove anyway. Why Reba Said. Cause she's Indain.I met her when I was station in Oklahoma. on the base there.Man She beautiful. and I love her. I;m going to Oklahoma before I go back to Irac. So I Can see her and tell her about my new family.

As they where riding the horses David said I have a Girlfriend anyway. Mom doesn' know and Neather does the man who raised me. I don't think he would aprove anyway. Why Reba Said. Cause she's Indain.I met her when I was station in Oklahoma. on the base there.Man She beautiful. and I love her. I;m going to Oklahoma before I go back to Irac. So I Can see her and tell her about my new family.

Reba says "That's wonderful and you have to tell dad about her and what is her name David?"

Lori had got Clark to saddle up a horse and she following behind them and she wanted to know how David could turn her down, she was really curious this right now.

Cue Dukesrule2000

David's Cell Phone rings and he looked at it and he smiled and he said Excuse Me. He got off the horse and walked ovet to a tree. and he said Hay Baby How are you? Annie Said I got worried about you when you didn't call.

Sorry Baby, But I'm not in California I'm in Smallville Kanas at my sister's farm.

Annie was confused. Then David told her the whole story. and she said Oh ok.I can get on a plane and head for Kanas to be with you and to met your new family.

Baby I would love that And I know my sisters would love to met you. Ya I will. Be there at the Airport with my dad. Ok Love you. Bye.

IN CHICAGO

Kathy and Luke where showing Jesse and sarah some of their old hang out.

Dad Where did you and mom met? Jesse asked. Luke smiled and saidI'm taking you there now. And they stoped at the track. Sarah looked around and said why did we stop here. Luke got out of the car and he helped Kathy into her wheel chair

. and then he hurd a folmiler voice. They turened around and i was Tina and Vance with their kids. Luke hugged them. Tina saw her sister and said Hay sis . and she hugged her. I was going to see you at Dads. Tina Said. Vance looked at Jesse and said Hi Jesse how are you? Jesse smiled and said I.m fine Uncle Vance.

Reba gave her a strange look and said I though David Piolitly told you that this is Just a ride for Us so we could get to Know one another as Brother and sisters.

Lori says "Well you don't have to rude now Reba I just want to get know him as well that's all. You know, it seems that you don't really want to talk to me right now David."

cue Dukesrule2000

Lori says "Well you don't have to rude now Reba I just want to get know him as well that's all. You know, it seems that you don't really want to talk to me right now David."

cue Dukesrule2000

Reba says "You Know what Lori, Chloe told me some intersecting things about you. You what about! She had told me that you had a thing for my ex-husband while I was still married to him and that you was following him when he was cheating on me and you didn't even tell me what was going on at the time. You know what thanks a whole lot Lori I thought we was cousins and you had my back and I had your back. It seems that only you had was my husband on your mind two years.

David walked back with a smile on his face. Reba looked at him and said What's going on bro? David looked at her and said Annie is coming here she wants to met everyone. I told her I would met her at the airport with Dad.

IN CHICAGO

Kathy,Luke,Tina, Vance,Sarah and Jesse headed down to the pit area.

at the pits. Luke was showing Jesse where they met when someone walked up to Luke and said Luke Duke is that you? Luke looked and he smiled and said Hay Jeff how are you buddy? Jeff looked at him and said not so good I might have to shut down the track. cause I just don't have the money to fix it up/ and I can't get a lone anywhere. Luke said maybe we can help. Vance said ya. Jeff said Thanks guys. Then he saw Kathy and he went over to hug her and said Hay Kathy. Kathy smiled and said Hi Jeff Oh Jeff this is our son Jesse. Jeff looked at Kathy and said your not old enough to have a son this age. We also have a 5 year old daughter Leventa and a 6 day old son Jacob.

Reba says "You Know what Lori, Chloe told me some intersecting things about you. You what about! She had told me that you had a thing for my ex-husband while I was still married to him and that you was following him when he was cheating on me and you didn't even tell me what was going on at the time. You know what thanks a whole lot Lori I thought we was cousins and you had my back and I had your back. It seems that only you had was my husband on your mind two years.

Lori had returned her horse and see Reba, David and Stacy and it seems that David was happy about something. She had seen that Clark was at the loft and then he came to pick the horse she wondered how he got there so darn fast.

Lori had walked to her car and Chloe walk over to her and says "Where are you going Lori it seems you just got here?"

Lori says "Well, thanks a whole lot cousin it seems you told Reba that I had a thing for Micheal and now she is madder than a red hen at he right now so I figure I would drive the hell out of Smallville and then Reba won't have to see me anymore Chloe."

Chloe says "I can't say that blame her you know if anybody tried come between me and Jimmy I don't know what I would do right now. Hey there's taxi coming up right now and it seems that somebody is getting out and they are coming this way."

Lori looks and says "Chloe, your right she sure looks like Bo and his brothers almost like she could somebody's daughter."

Chloe says "Trust me I know all of Reba's cousins and brothers and sisters I don't know who in the world this is here."

The stranger pays the cabbie and walks up towards Chloe and Lori and says "Do you know where Jonathon Kent is at right now I am his daughter and my mother is Laverne Luthor I thought I would check in on my father beside's Mom is gone a year now. And Uncle Lionel and Lex won't be too happy about and my name is Julie Duke I changed my name once mom died it was originally Julie Luthor."

Chloe says "You know what your father passed on sometime ago but your Uncle Bo and your Uncle Garrett you see they was triplets and you sure look like your father."

Cue dukesrule2000(What do you think of Julie Duke

IN CHICAGO

Jeff said wow. Kathy you look beautiful.They Showed Sarah and Jesse around And Luke said this is where I saw your mom for the first time and it was love at first sight. Luke smiles at Kathy. Jesse walked over to his father and said Dad where where you just now. all Luke did was smile. Kathy Knew where he was and she smiled. Jesse said come on I'm old enough to hear it now. Kathy said now from me. And he looked a his aunt and Tina said your not hearing it from me. and they both laugh.

IN SMALLVILLE

David saw his father and he told him about Annie and Bo said ok I will go with you to get her. and I can't wait to met her son.

IN CHICAGO

Jeff said wow. Kathy you look beautiful.They Showed Sarah and Jesse around And Luke said this is where I saw your mom for the first time and it was love at first sight. Luke smiles at Kathy. Jesse walked over to his father and said Dad where where you just now. all Luke did was smile. Kathy Knew where he was and she smiled. Jesse said come on I'm old enough to hear it now. Kathy said now from me. And he looked a his aunt and Tina said your not hearing it from me. and they both laugh.

IN SMALLVILLE

David saw his father and he told him about Annie and Bo said ok I will go with you to get her. and I can't wait to met her son.

Julie Duke walks up to Bo Duke and says "Do you know where my father Jonathon Kent is at right now I waited long enough to meet him and Chloe told me that he's is gone but I don't believe her right now?"

Cue dukesrule2000

Bo looked at her and said I'm sorry he's dead but your brother Clark is in the barn if you want to talk to him.

Julie says "I knew It I waited too long you know what is everybody last name here you know I picked Duke because I knew his wife was a senator and I didn't want to bring shame or scoundal to the Kent family. I can't believe I was so late in coming here Momma(Laverne Luthor) she always told me that Daddy never wanted me and that he was happy with his wife and son out in Smallville, Kansas"

Clark here's whats going on and walks over and says "Uncle Bo what's going on and who's is that girl she looks alot like dad for some strange reason."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Bo Tells Clark who she was and then Bo looked at her and said Your father's family name is Duke. and Mostly everyone here is a Duke One way or another, Oh you have A Aunt Daisy She lives in California.Uncle Luke He Lives In chicago along with your Uncle Vance. Your Uncle Judd Lives In New York. and Uncle Coy Lives In Tennessee and Im your Uncle Bo I live in Texas and I'm A tEXAS rANGER but we all are from a Small town called Hazzard County Georgia.

Bo Tells Clark who she was and then Bo looked at her and said Your father's family name is Duke. and Mostly everyone here is a Duke One way or another, Oh you have A Aunt Daisy She lives in California.Uncle Luke He Lives In chicago along with your Uncle Vance. Your Uncle Judd Lives In New York. and Uncle Coy Lives In Tennessee and Im your Uncle Bo I live in Texas and I'm A tEXAS rANGER but we all are from a Small town called Hazzard County Georgia.

*Julie says "You know Uncle Bo and Clark I just picked the name from a gas station you ever hear of the Duke Gas Station's in Ohio that is where I got it from I had no idea that was the family name. You know Lex and Uncle Lionel was told me that they would keep me from finding my father so I changed my name because I knew that I was going to Smallville, Kansas and I didn't want to know where I was at. I was wandering how hard is it to get to Hazzard County, Georgia do you think I start over there without anybody knowing about my parents affair or anything."

Clark says "You know if you want to I could drive you to the cementary and show you our father's gravestone and don't worry I won't let Lex Luthor or Lionel Luthor know your here okay. You got my word on that right there just wait a minute while I tell my wife, excuse why don't you come in and meet my wife and baby duaghter Kathleen as well."

Julie wipes her tears and says "Okay Clark, you know I just don't what to say about everything right now."

Clark and Julie walk in the house and Clark tells everybody about Julie and later Clark drive's her out to the where his father's gravestone is at.

Cue dukesrule2000

Clark stops his truck and he gets out and they walk to the grave.and She put a Rose on the gravestone. and they stayed there for a while.

IN CHICAGO

They left the track. and they headed back to the house cause Luke saw that Kathy was getting tired.

AT THE HOUSE

They walke in and Luke carried Kathy up to bed and Leventa came running to them and she was cring and she said I hate it here. I want to go back home.

Kathy looked at Luke and said I will talk to her and he said ok. AND HE LEFT.

Leventa sat on the bed and said Mo they are so mean I hate them.

Kathy said tell me what's going on sweetheart. and Leventa said mom the kids at school make fun of me they say I talk funny and they call me a hick. What is a hick? Kathy said a Hick is a person from the country. and people who never lived in the counrty or small town don't know what's it's Like. and Yes you do talk different then they do because you are from a different part of the country. Here are some pictures of Hazzard take them to school tommorrow and ask your teacher if you can show then and tell them aboput Hazzard and Maybe they will Understand Better. Livinta smiled and she hugged her mom as she took the pictures.