Jesse's Wedding

dukesrule2000

Clark stops his truck and he gets out and they walk to the grave.and She put a Rose on the gravestone. and they stayed there for a while.

IN CHICAGO

They left the track. and they headed back to the house cause Luke saw that Kathy was getting tired.

AT THE HOUSE

They walke in and Luke carried Kathy up to bed and Leventa came running to them and she was cring and she said I hate it here. I want to go back home.

Kathy looked at Luke and said I will talk to her and he said ok. AND HE LEFT.

Leventa sat on the bed and said Mo they are so mean I hate them.

Kathy said tell me what's going on sweetheart. and Leventa said mom the kids at school make fun of me they say I talk funny and they call me a hick. What is a hick? Kathy said a Hick is a person from the country. and people who never lived in the counrty or small town don't know what's it's Like. and Yes you do talk different then they do because you are from a different part of the country. Here are some pictures of Hazzard take them to school tommorrow and ask your teacher if you can show then and tell them aboput Hazzard and Maybe they will Understand Better. Livinta smiled and she hugged her mom as she took the pictures.

Julie says "Thank You Clark, I just can't believe he was gone before you Uncle Bo and David said something going to pick up Annie. You know, I think I like this family your cousin Reba was nice but wow five kids you there all beautiful I wants kids someday just not right now. Clark do you mind if I talk to dad a minute seeing how I never knew him ever."

*Julie says "Hey Dad, it's me your little girl you know I missed you by that much I wish I coul've know you when you was alive I met your brother Bo. Oh excuse Uncle Bo and Uncle Garrett and they got me connected with Clark man he's neat for a big brother I couldn't have picked a better brother than Clark and you know what your a Grandpa now I wished you could meet Baby Kathleen she is cute as pie."

Back In Hazzard

Back at Reba's old house it seems the Ross and Lana are adjusting to having three at one time and they aren't sleeping through the night. Just when they was about to sit down for the night there was knock on the door and Ross went to answer the door and it was J.R. Ewing and Billy Bob Cowbell and Billy Bob says "Excuse young lady have you seen Reba Darling anywhere or her husband Micheal Darling I'm her father and this is my cousin J.R. you see were from Dallas, Tx."

Lana playing it cool like she didn't know anything she says "Excuse me but I just bought this house from them last year and I don't know where they went to."

Cue Dukesrule2000

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julie says "Thank You Clark, I just can't believe he was gone before you Uncle Bo and David said something going to pick up Annie. You know, I think I like this family your cousin Reba was nice but wow five kids you there all beautiful I wants kids someday just not right now. Clark do you mind if I talk to dad a minute seeing how I never knew him ever."

*Julie says "Hey Dad, it's me your little girl you know I missed you by that much I wish I coul've know you when you was alive I met your brother Bo. Oh excuse Uncle Bo and Uncle Garrett and they got me connected with Clark man he's neat for a big brother I couldn't have picked a better brother than Clark and you know what your a Grandpa now I wished you could meet Baby Kathleen she is cute as pie."

Back In Hazzard

Back at Reba's old house it seems the Ross and Lana are adjusting to having three at one time and they aren't sleeping through the night. Just when they was about to sit down for the night there was knock on the door and Ross went to answer the door and it was J.R. Ewing and Billy Bob Cowbell and Billy Bob says "Excuse young lady have you seen Reba Darling anywhere or her husband Micheal Darling I'm her father and this is my cousin J.R. you see were from Dallas, Tx."

Lana playing it cool like she didn't know anything she says "Excuse me but I just bought this house from them last year and I don't know where they went to."

Cue Dukesrule2000

The Phone rings at Reba's house and Reba picks it up and it's Lana and asked her what is going on right now.

*Lana says "Well Reba, it seems that a certain J.R. Ewing and Billy Bob Cowbell was at my house looking for you and Micheal claimed to be your father. Don't worry I didn't tell them anything acted like I didn't even know and that I don't know where you went to. Oh the triplets are doing great now If I just get them to sleep through the night times three."

*Reba says "Oh, I had the same problem when I brought home my twins you see one baby will wake up the next and so on. Just when you get the first settledown the next starts fuzzing. Next time they start crying have Ross go in with you it work it with me and Micheal."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Next Day

IN CHICAGO

AT SCHOOL

The kids where teasing Leventa. and she smiled and said Yes I talk different from you thats because I'm from a different part of the country and I'm proud to be a country girl Just like you are about being proud to be city fokes. Then she walked in the class room and she walked over to her teacher and said Mrs. Thorten I have some pictures of where Im' from can I show them to the class then maybe they will Understand a little better. Mrs Thorten smiled and said Sure Leventa. Everyone came in the class room and put their things up/ and went to their desks. and Mrs Thorten walked up to the front of the class room and said I don't like some of your behavor towards our new student. we should treat each other with friendship, Now Levena has brought sme pictures to show us of where she is from and maybe some of you will started to Understand. and then Levinta got up and showed the pictures and there was a picture of the General Lee and the boys said cool car and Leventa said That's my daddy's racing car the General Lee.and he's a legen in Hazzard I don't know all the stories I will have to get my Daddy to tell you. and the boys said cool.

IN SMALLVILLE

Bo pulled his truck up to the farm. and Annie looked and she said Beautiful and they got out of the Truck and they went into the house. And David interduced her to everyone.

Next Day

IN CHICAGO

AT SCHOOL

The kids where teasing Leventa. and she smiled and said Yes I talk different from you thats because I'm from a different part of the country and I'm proud to be a country girl Just like you are about being proud to be city fokes. Then she walked in the class room and she walked over to her teacher and said Mrs. Thorten I have some pictures of where Im' from can I show them to the class then maybe they will Understand a little better. Mrs Thorten smiled and said Sure Leventa. Everyone came in the class room and put their things up/ and went to their desks. and Mrs Thorten walked up to the front of the class room and said I don't like some of your behavor towards our new student. we should treat each other with friendship, Now Levena has brought sme pictures to show us of where she is from and maybe some of you will started to Understand. and then Levinta got up and showed the pictures and there was a picture of the General Lee and the boys said cool car and Leventa said That's my daddy's racing car the General Lee.and he's a legen in Hazzard I don't know all the stories I will have to get my Daddy to tell you. and the boys said cool.

IN SMALLVILLE

Bo pulled his truck up to the farm. and Annie looked and she said Beautiful and they got out of the Truck and they went into the house. And David interduced her to everyone.

Smallville

Reba and Julie was talking and getting to know each other as cousins and she says "Reba, you know Lex Luthor is my cousin and I know what my Uncle Lionel did to my Grandparents by starting that fire. I could've had Grandparents and it not the easiest thing to find out actually Momma told me one time that she had known that is was her brother that started the fire that killed her parents. You lucky, you got a chance to get know your father in which he's a really great Uncle to me as well. And now I would really like to meet Uncle Garrett as well. Did you ever have chance to know my dad before he died."

Reba says "You know I didn't but Clark did and he was raised by your dad and he says that he was stern but gentle and a really hard worker as well. I think he would be proud of you as well. You know, I changed my last name from Darling to Duke well you see that was never really my last name for the longest time it was Cowbell and I ain't going back to that name. You really picked the name Duke from a gas station not knowing that was your father's birth name."

Cue dukesrule2000

JR goes to the Duke farm and he sees that its all locked up and he wounded where Kathleen was. he still ows her big.

J.R. Ewing says "Billy Bob, that girl you raised I believe flew the coop out of hazzard and whoever that was has to know where she went to at least."

Billy Bob says "Lets go talk to her grandfather from what I remember he's the Sheriff of Hazzard County. You know, I'm wondering where my daughter moved to in fact ever since she found out that I wasn't really her father she never spoke to me again."

J.R. says "Well listen, I want her voting shares there worth a bundle of money and you know they transfer to her kids I wonder how many she has now. "

Cue dukesrule2000

Smallville

Reba and Julie was talking and getting to know each other as cousins and she says "Reba, you know Lex Luthor is my cousin and I know what my Uncle Lionel did to my Grandparents by starting that fire. I could've had Grandparents and it not the easiest thing to find out actually Momma told me one time that she had known that is was her brother that started the fire that killed her parents. You lucky, you got a chance to get know your father in which he's a really great Uncle to me as well. And now I would really like to meet Uncle Garrett as well. Did you ever have chance to know my dad before he died."

Reba says "You know I didn't but Clark did and he was raised by your dad and he says that he was stern but gentle and a really hard worker as well. I think he would be proud of you as well. You know, I changed my last name from Darling to Duke well you see that was never really my last name for the longest time it was Cowbell and I ain't going back to that name. You really picked the name Duke from a gas station not knowing that was your father's birth name."

Cue dukesrule2000

Smallville

Julie says "Reba, no offense or nothing but Cowbell is really funny name I'm glad I didn't pick that surname how in the world did you get that name."

Reba says "Well Julie, it all started out when I was two weeks old and Billy Bob Cowbell was under the impression that my Momma Emma Davenport was carrying his baby. Well, you see I was born in Hazzard County and I was born with blonde hair just like my daddy's and it seems that my real father wasn't Billy Bob but Bo Duke. And it seems that they had a few test taken and one really good arguement between Emma and Billy Bob and he left my Momma and me and just didn't care apparently he hadn't been treating her that well to begin with. Well Momma came with me to stay at Uncle Jesse's and the reall truth came out of just who my father was and Daddy signed a revised Birth Certifacte but by then Billy Bob decided he wanted me weather I was his or not and when I was two weeks old I disappered from the hospital and daddy never stopped looking for me. When I was sixteen or seventeen was the first time I had seen my reall father at Southfork you see Ms. Ellie told me that I wasn't her real-great-niece but she loved me just the same but it was the other Ewings that gave me serious grief. When my son Little Bo was just little I decided to search out my real parents, you see Billy Bob didn't like this none so he decided he would keep my son and Micheal stayed in Dallas and I went looking for my family. Well Dad and Cordell Walker got my son away from Billy Bob Cowbell, and I've been in my heart a Duke ever since then."

Julie says "I wished Daddy would've done all that for me I don't think he even cared about me Reba."

Reba says "Whoa Julie, don't go saying things like that about your daddy he didn't even know you was existed and he would've loved you just as much as Clark."

Julie says "But not his wife Martha Kent, she would've hated me for being that child he had that she never had."

Reba says "Your mother, did a good job on you but at least you had one my mother arranged for me to be stolen by Billy Bob Cowbell and she once told her husband that she never wanted any of her kids."

Julie says "Well at least you had a father that raised you Reba, I never had that luxary myself and when my mother died she gave his address and his picture and told me the real truth about my father. You know I was told he died on Septemeber 11th and that he didn't even care about me."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Smallville

Julie says "Reba, no offense or nothing but Cowbell is really funny name I'm glad I didn't pick that surname how in the world did you get that name."

Reba says "Well Julie, it all started out when I was two weeks old and Billy Bob Cowbell was under the impression that my Momma Emma Davenport was carrying his baby. Well, you see I was born in Hazzard County and I was born with blonde hair just like my daddy's and it seems that my real father wasn't Billy Bob but Bo Duke. And it seems that they had a few test taken and one really good arguement between Emma and Billy Bob and he left my Momma and me and just didn't care apparently he hadn't been treating her that well to begin with. Well Momma came with me to stay at Uncle Jesse's and the reall truth came out of just who my father was and Daddy signed a revised Birth Certifacte but by then Billy Bob decided he wanted me weather I was his or not and when I was two weeks old I disappered from the hospital and daddy never stopped looking for me. When I was sixteen or seventeen was the first time I had seen my reall father at Southfork you see Ms. Ellie told me that I wasn't her real-great-niece but she loved me just the same but it was the other Ewings that gave me serious grief. When my son Little Bo was just little I decided to search out my real parents, you see Billy Bob didn't like this none so he decided he would keep my son and Micheal stayed in Dallas and I went looking for my family. Well Dad and Cordell Walker got my son away from Billy Bob Cowbell, and I've been in my heart a Duke ever since then."

Julie says "I wished Daddy would've done all that for me I don't think he even cared about me Reba."

Reba says "Whoa Julie, don't go saying things like that about your daddy he didn't even know you was existed and he would've loved you just as much as Clark."

Julie says "But not his wife Martha Kent, she would've hated me for being that child he had that she never had."

Reba says "Your mother, did a good job on you but at least you had one my mother arranged for me to be stolen by Billy Bob Cowbell and she once told her husband that she never wanted any of her kids."

Julie says "Well at least you had a father that raised you Reba, I never had that luxary myself and when my mother died she gave his address and his picture and told me the real truth about my father. You know I was told he died on Septemeber 11th and that he didn't even care about me."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Garrett had heard what Reba and Julie was agruing about and he looked at both of you and he says "Shame, Shame, Shame that's terrible you know at least I can tell your related. You just don't know how many stupid arguments I had with your fathers, I got to tell you Julie one day and Clark's father kept telling me he was lost and he wasn't almost out of gas well he was lost in the Yuchey Swamp and out of gas."

Reba says "You mean you was both stranded on in the swamp how in the world did you get back to the farm."

Garrett says "I got Uncle Jesse on the cb and he came out and by the time my brother calm downed there was Bo and Luke and they had a gas can and Reba your father couldn't stop laughing about the whole thing that went on."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Garrett had heard what Reba and Julie was agruing about and he looked at both of you and he says "Shame, Shame, Shame that's terrible you know at least I can tell your related. You just don't know how many stupid arguments I had with your fathers, I got to tell you Julie one day and Clark's father kept telling me he was lost and he wasn't almost out of gas well he was lost in the Yuchey Swamp and out of gas."

Reba says "You mean you was both stranded on in the swamp how in the world did you get back to the farm."

Garrett says "I got Uncle Jesse on the cb and he came out and by the time my brother calm downed there was Bo and Luke and they had a gas can and Reba your father couldn't stop laughing about the whole thing that went on."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Bo says "Hey Garrett, it seems that it was you that was driving and you got lost and forget the gas and your making it sound like Jonny did now, not so cool he's not even here."

*Julie pulls out a envelope and it says "Personal don't open up very important" and she's thinking it's to keep her Uncle and cousin out of it and she looks at it and wandering what could be in this envelope and she is stunned to find out what was on the paper inside the envelope and then she just faints from the shock of the all thing.*

*Clark rushes right over and it he makes sure she doesn't get hurt and catches her and looks at the piece of paper as well, and it turns out she's not his sister but his cousin after all.*

*Reba looks at her cousin as he was making sure that Julie was okay, and somehow he managed to find a bench that was added after Reba moved her she thought it was cute and everything.*

Reba says "Okay Clark, what's is going right now and why is you and Julie so surprized right now and what's on that piece of paper actually."

*It seems that Julie's faint as gotten the attention and everybody else and it seems that now everybody wanted to know what was on the piece of paper now.*

Cue dukesrule2000 or Garrett Duke(How's this sound for ya.

Bo says "Hey Garrett, it seems that it was you that was driving and you got lost and forget the gas and your making it sound like Jonny did now, not so cool he's not even here."

*Julie pulls out a envelope and it says "Personal don't open up very important" and she's thinking it's to keep her Uncle and cousin out of it and she looks at it and wandering what could be in this envelope and she is stunned to find out what was on the paper inside the envelope and then she just faints from the shock of the all thing.*

*Clark rushes right over and it he makes sure she doesn't get hurt and catches her and looks at the piece of paper as well, and it turns out she's not his sister but his cousin after all.*

*Reba looks at her cousin as he was making sure that Julie was okay, and somehow he managed to find a bench that was added after Reba moved her she thought it was cute and everything.*

Reba says "Okay Clark, what's is going right now and why is you and Julie so surprized right now and what's on that piece of paper actually."

*It seems that Julie's faint as gotten the attention and everybody else and it seems that now everybody wanted to know what was on the piece of paper now.*

Cue dukesrule2000 or Garrett Duke(How's this sound for ya.

Author's Note : It seems that I didn't ask Garret about the use of his character I making an public apology and leaving his character to Garrett.

Lex Luhor had pulled up and just missed the whole scene and he walked over to where everybody was at and he says "Julie, that's where you went why didn't you have to come here you know I thought I heard Uncle Lionel told to say away from your father's family."

*Clark says "Now wait a minute she's over eighteen and if she wants to be here well them it's okay with all of us."

*Reba says "Now that's it Mr. Luthor get off my property before I go and call the Sheriff about this right here and I've talked to and know my cousin pretty well now and it seems that your are wrong. HOW COULD YOU KEEP HER AWAY FROM HER FATHER, YOU AND YOUR FATHER AND HER THE LIES HER MOTHER HAD TOLD HER ABOUT HIM DYING ON 9/11 THAT WAS JUST WRONG. AND SHE TOLD ME THAT HER MOTHER SAID THAT HER FATHER DIDN'T WANT HER AND SHE IS WELCOME HER ON THIS FARM BUT YOU AREN'T JUST GET OUT OR I WILL CALL THE SHERIFF."

*Julie says "Yes Lex, please don't bother me ever again and I'm not talking to you ever again. Uncle Lionel stole my inheritance from my mother when she died and I'm not forgiving that one infact I'm calling a lawyer about that right there."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Author's Note : It seems that I didn't ask Garret about the use of his character I making an public apology and leaving his character to Garrett.

Lex Luhor had pulled up and just missed the whole scene and he walked over to where everybody was at and he says "Julie, that's where you went why didn't you have to come here you know I thought I heard Uncle Lionel told to say away from your father's family."

*Clark says "Now wait a minute she's over eighteen and if she wants to be here well them it's okay with all of us."

*Reba says "Now that's it Mr. Luthor get off my property before I go and call the Sheriff about this right here and I've talked to and know my cousin pretty well now and it seems that your are wrong. HOW COULD YOU KEEP HER AWAY FROM HER FATHER, YOU AND YOUR FATHER AND HER THE LIES HER MOTHER HAD TOLD HER ABOUT HIM DYING ON 9/11 THAT WAS JUST WRONG. AND SHE TOLD ME THAT HER MOTHER SAID THAT HER FATHER DIDN'T WANT HER AND SHE IS WELCOME HER ON THIS FARM BUT YOU AREN'T JUST GET OUT OR I WILL CALL THE SHERIFF."

*Julie says "Yes Lex, please don't bother me ever again and I'm not talking to you ever again. Uncle Lionel stole my inheritance from my mother when she died and I'm not forgiving that one infact I'm calling a lawyer about that right there."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Balladeer: It seems that Reba had just told Lex Luthor what she thinks about what him and Lionel did to her cousin. I'm anxious to know who is Julie's father it's for sure not Jonathon and it seems that everybody wants to read that piece of paper now. Julie, sure has some backbone I think she is all Duke and she ain't backing down from Lex on this issue.

Cue Dukesrule2000

Balladeer: It seems that Reba had just told Lex Luthor what she thinks about what him and Lionel did to her cousin. I'm anxious to know who is Julie's father it's for sure not Jonathon and it seems that everybody wants to read that piece of paper now. Julie, sure has some backbone I think she is all Duke and she ain't backing down from Lex on this issue.

Cue Dukesrule2000

Author's Note I am changing the character of Garrett to Avery and he will be a Duke cousin and he had heard so much about his family that he wanted to meet them and he didn't see the harm in what he was doing. In which Avery is really Julie's father and the story he made up about Jonathon and Bo was just made up and a lie. And I was thinking that Reba get's mad finding out that she got snookered that she orders him off her farm. If anybody wants to write this post go right ahead. I was thinking he could be a bit of con-man in Texas and he was trying to go straight from his cons through his life and he asks Julie is she wants to go with him back to Texas.

Cue Dukesrule2000

Reba read the piece if paper and it says that Avery Jameson is the father of Julie Luthor and she reads it again and she finds out that she is only sixteen years old.

Julie and Avery looks at Reba and Avery says "Listen when you thought I was your Uncle's and brothers triplet brother you welcomed me with open arms why the sudden change and yes she is my daughter. And listen, It was my idea for Julie to claim to be the late Jonathon Kent's duaghter, and Reba if you want you me out of your life well I leave right now but I was raised in the poorest section of Dallas and I just wanted to be a part of somebody's family but listen I am a Duke my mother was Evangalina Marie Duke and when she had me she was so poor that all she could afford was an apartment and she was a cousin to Jesse Duke. She married my father Avery Jameson Sr, and he treat her wrong her whole life and never did anything good except when he left us for another woman when I was ten years old."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Reba read the piece if paper and it says that Avery Jameson is the father of Julie Luthor and she reads it again and she finds out that she is only sixteen years old.

Julie and Avery looks at Reba and Avery says "Listen when you thought I was your Uncle's and brothers triplet brother you welcomed me with open arms why the sudden change and yes she is my daughter. And listen, It was my idea for Julie to claim to be the late Jonathon Kent's duaghter, and Reba if you want you me out of your life well I leave right now but I was raised in the poorest section of Dallas and I just wanted to be a part of somebody's family but listen I am a Duke my mother was Evangalina Marie Duke and when she had me she was so poor that all she could afford was an apartment and she was a cousin to Jesse Duke. She married my father Avery Jameson Sr, and he treat her wrong her whole life and never did anything good except when he left us for another woman when I was ten years old."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Reba says "Well, I can except that your family but why didn't you tell me that you wasn't my Uncle I would've except you as family why did you have to lie about the whole thing and tarnish the good name of my Uncle's."

*Clark says "You know, my father did nothing wrong I don't know why you had to do that Avery and I can't believe before I gave this farm to Reba I trusted you to take care of this farm. I don't want to talk to you again."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Reba says "Well, I can except that your family but why didn't you tell me that you wasn't my Uncle I would've except you as family why did you have to lie about the whole thing and tarnish the good name of my Uncle's."

*Clark says "You know, my father did nothing wrong I don't know why you had to do that Avery and I can't believe before I gave this farm to Reba I trusted you to take care of this farm. I don't want to talk to you again."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Avery and Julie left Reba's farm and they had thought that everybody was rather unfriendly considerly they was family. Julie says "Dad, why did you say was Jonathon and Bo Duke's brother they wouldn't been so mad it you hadn't used you cousin's name like that what if we run into your cousin sometime."

Avery says "Listen Julie, we did nothing to harm my cousin reputation and he shouldn't be mad at me besides were family anyways."

Lori had seen them leaving and she says "Hey what's going on it seems they left rather quickly isn't that your brother Bo."

Reba says "No that isn't he just look alot like my Uncle and that's all you know he ran this farm when Clark wasn't here and before I got here as well. And you something else Lori I think there up to something it's just a feeling right now like when I notice I didn't look like anybody int he Ewing family ten years ago."

Lori says "I see what you mean, so Clark I thought Julie was your little sister and she was your Dad's daughter after all."

Clark says "She ain't nothing to me Lori, and real cousin wouldn't lie to her own cousin you shouldn't seen how mushing she got at the cementary when I thought she was my sister."

Lori says "Well, it was nice when you thought she was your sister right and she still family Clark."

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Garrett Duke

IN CHICAGO

Luke was at the Spencer and he was walking around and he spotter a wall of Just him and Kathy's family Starting with a picture of him and Kathy at the race track where they met. and ended with Them in the hospital with Jacob and Luke smiled Kyle walked over to him and said that was Becky's idea. and on the wall behind us is Tina's wall. I know you and Your cousin Vance makes my girls happy and I proud to call you my sons. Luke smiled and Said Ialways didn't think that. and Kyle said I know. and I'm sorry for that. Luke said That's ok it's all in the past. I have forgave you a long time ago.

Luke saw Jesse and Sarah came in and he said Dad we are going to pick up Leventa from school and then we are going to take her to the park and Luke said Ok have fun and then they went out the door.

Just then Luke's Cell phone rings and he saw it was Bo and he said Hay Bo

IN CHICAGO

Luke was at the Spencer and he was walking around and he spotter a wall of Just him and Kathy's family Starting with a picture of him and Kathy at the race track where they met. and ended with Them in the hospital with Jacob and Luke smiled Kyle walked over to him and said that was Becky's idea. and on the wall behind us is Tina's wall. I know you and Your cousin Vance makes my girls happy and I proud to call you my sons. Luke smiled and Said Ialways didn't think that. and Kyle said I know. and I'm sorry for that. Luke said That's ok it's all in the past. I have forgave you a long time ago.

Luke saw Jesse and Sarah came in and he said Dad we are going to pick up Leventa from school and then we are going to take her to the park and Luke said Ok have fun and then they went out the door.

Just then Luke's Cell phone rings and he saw it was Bo and he said Hay Bo

Bo says "Luke, I think you better sit down for what I'm about to tell you right now and it's serious and let's just say that Clark, Reba and myself have been taken for fools. Hey you remember when I said my brother was helping Clark first by running the farm when he was gone a little bit. Second he went and helped out Reba out as well. It turns out he's not my brother at all he's some cousin from Texas by the name of Avery Jameson and it turns out that he had his daughter say that she was Jonathon daughter but she wasn't. Avery is a con-man and he planned this ever Jonathon ran for Senate and he wanted him to look bad. Clark is taking this pretty bad right now and he feels betrayed by Avery and Julie the worst part is he told Lori that she wasn't his cousin at all."

Cue dukesrule2000

Luke was Mad and he said Ok Bo, Do you want me. To go to Smallville and help you straiten this out. No Luke I think I can handle this. Oh David is here. and his girl friend Annie and she is all Indain and she Beautiful.

Luke laughted and said Bo coming from you. I know she reallyn is beautiful. Ok Bo Give me a call if yo need me. Luke said Ok Luke I Will Oh David said he will talk to his Uncle About Jesse and Sarah. Ok Bo Thanks I have to go it's time for Kath to go to her Phycally theropy. Luke said Oh how is that going? Bo said. Well this will only make her second season the first one didn't go to well. I hope this on goes better.Luke said. Ok Luke Give Kathy a hug an dKiss from me and I will see her and you soon bye. Bo said

MEANWHILE AT SCHOOL

Jesse and Sarah walked into Leventa's classroom and Leventa saw him and said to her friends This is my big brother Jesse and My big Sister Sarah. Sarah Smiled. Mrs. Thomason walked over to Jesse and said How is your mother? Oh she had a ruff day yesterday it was her first physcal theropy session. Jesse said. Tell her that I'm praying for her. and that picture idea of hers worked The other kids thought HazzardCounty was cool exprelly your father's Race car. Jesse smiled and said Oh Ya the General Lee is real cool he got my dad and Uncle Bo out of trouble so many times.

Mrs. Thomason just smiled. Leventa walked over and said I ready lets go. as they where leaving a little boy named Robbie walkd over to Leventa and said can your Daddy bring the General Lee to school so we can see him. Leventa said The General Is in Hazzard at out farm. He's in the Barn. The little boy had a sad looke on his face and Jesse said I will talk to our dad ok . and the little boy smiled and said Ok and he ran off to his parents. and then Jesse Sarah and Leventa Left.

AT THE HOSPITAL..

Luke was in the hospital waiting room. When Carol walked over to him with a cup of Coffee. and she handed it to him and said Luke you look worried. Luke looked at her and said Carol Kath and I have been threw alot. you are abou the only one out side of Doug that knows about the two misscarriges before Jesse. I went to the cemotery last night and walked to Rose's grave. she would be 23 years old today. Carol walked over and sat down and said I remember when you and Kathy came in her she was in Hard labor. and Rose was a month early. rose was born alive but she died two hours later. I remember you and Kathy holding her and telling her that you love her. She died knowing she was loved and wanted. "we haven't told Jesse or Leventa about her. maybe It's about time we do? Luke said.

Just then Jesse, Sarah and Leventa walked in and they saw their father and walked towards him. Jesse looked at his father and said Dad is everything all right? Luke looked up at his son and said Ya it's fine son your mother is with Abby right now. Jesse said Dad Leveta showed the pictures of Hazzard to her Class today. Luke smiled and said well how did it go? Leventa said it went great dad. all of my friends want to see the General in person so can we get him here? Luke looked at her and said I don't know sweetheart. bUT i WILL see what I can do. Leventa hugged him and said Thanks Daddy. and then Abby came out with Kathy and they both had a smile on their face and Luke stood up and said how did it go and Abby said you want to tell them. Kathy smiled and said Ya and Kathy said I moved my big toe. and Luke hugged her and said YEEEHAA. That's wounderful Sweetheart. Leventa was jumping up and Down and Sarah and Jesse was Happy too.

Luke was Mad and he said Ok Bo, Do you want me. To go to Smallville and help you straiten this out. No Luke I think I can handle this. Oh David is here. and his girl friend Annie and she is all Indain and she Beautiful.

Luke laughted and said Bo coming from you. I know she reallyn is beautiful. Ok Bo Give me a call if yo need me. Luke said Ok Luke I Will Oh David said he will talk to his Uncle About Jesse and Sarah. Ok Bo Thanks I have to go it's time for Kath to go to her Phycally theropy. Luke said Oh how is that going? Bo said. Well this will only make her second season the first one didn't go to well. I hope this on goes better.Luke said. Ok Luke Give Kathy a hug an dKiss from me and I will see her and you soon bye. Bo said

Bo says "Kids come here I think we should talk about this I think I know what your feeling right now besides he used the name of my brother and tried to create a scandal for my other brother. That was Uncle Luke on the phone and he's in Chicago and everything is going pretty good right now. I think maybe I should tell everybody about a cousin you had for two hours now, well it was twenty-four years ago and the same timeframe as Reba came around in fact today would've been her twenty-third birthday and her name was Rose. She was born in a hurry and too early so when I heard that Reba might've been having Jamie a early I got worried as well."

Clark says "Uncle Bo, I didn't know that Uncle Luke and Aunt Kathy had a baby before Jesse that's first hearing that as well."

Reba says "No wonder Aunt Kathy fuzzes over me when I come over her house but one question how did she take when Billy Bob kidnapped me when I was two weeks old?"

Bo says "Your mother didn't even want to hear that we could get you back she acted like you was dead and she didn't even care or cry that you was gone. In fact somebody heard her say something like that she didn't even want you at all. Aunt Kathy, took it bad because she was so close to you and her and Daisy discovered you had a fever and she suggested taking you to the hosptial. Uncle Luke, had to convince her that it wasn't her fault that Billy Bob kidnapped you from the hosptial."

Reba says "Mama didn't want me, and she didn't cry when I disappeared hardly at all how heartless could she have been Dad."

Bo says " It gets worst your grandfather wanted to see you and tell your mother that he was her father and meet his granddaughter he took it pretty bad. He never went to tell Emma that he was really her father he just took his duties as Sheriff and filed the police report and never letting anybody know that his brand new Granddaughter was kidnapped before he could hold you."

Clark looks at Reba and says "Wait a minute Uncle Bo and Reba you mean to say that the former Sheriff of Hazzard County is your Grandfather."

Reba says "Yes, why you didn't know before Clark."

Cue dukesrule2000

Bo says "Kids come here I think we should talk about this I think I know what your feeling right now besides he used the name of my brother and tried to create a scandal for my other brother. That was Uncle Luke on the phone and he's in Chicago and everything is going pretty good right now. I think maybe I should tell everybody about a cousin you had for two hours now, well it was twenty-four years ago and the same timeframe as Reba came around in fact today would've been her twenty-third birthday and her name was Rose. She was born in a hurry and too early so when I heard that Reba might've been having Jamie a early I got worried as well."

Clark says "Uncle Bo, I didn't know that Uncle Luke and Aunt Kathy had a baby before Jesse that's first hearing that as well."

Reba says "No wonder Aunt Kathy fuzzes over me when I come over her house but one question how did she take when Billy Bob kidnapped me when I was two weeks old?"

Bo says "Your mother didn't even want to hear that we could get you back she acted like you was dead and she didn't even care or cry that you was gone. In fact somebody heard her say something like that she didn't even want you at all. Aunt Kathy, took it bad because she was so close to you and her and Daisy discovered you had a fever and she suggested taking you to the hosptial. Uncle Luke, had to convince her that it wasn't her fault that Billy Bob kidnapped you from the hosptial."

Reba says "Mama didn't want me, and she didn't cry when I disappeared hardly at all how heartless could she have been Dad."

Bo says " It gets worst your grandfather wanted to see you and tell your mother that he was her father and meet his granddaughter he took it pretty bad. He never went to tell Emma that he was really her father he just took his duties as Sheriff and filed the police report and never letting anybody know that his brand new Granddaughter was kidnapped before he could hold you."

Clark looks at Reba and says "Wait a minute Uncle Bo and Reba you mean to say that the former Sheriff of Hazzard County is your Grandfather."

Reba says "Yes, why you didn't know before Clark."

Cue dukesrule2000

Lori says "Well yes Clark a one certain Rosco P. Coltrane is Reba's grandfather hard to believe right well anyways I am glad it's Reba and not me. Oh I just thought I let everybody know that I called Mitchell Yahski that I was pregant this his baby and were going to be parents."

Reba says "Oh great, wait a minute I know Mitchell Yahski he lived in Hazzard and moved away to Atlanta a year before I moved to Smallville. You know he's pretty cute as well and he's a Atlanta Cop as well to boot, good for you and you know he's going to want to marry you once it sinks in that he's going to be a father."

Lori says " I know, and I also know he's pretty cute to boot duh! Now Reba, I wouldn't be pregant with his baby I didn't think he was cute as well."

Reba says "My kids are out here playing what if they heard what you just said now you there too young to be told about that right now !"

Lori says "Oh there not little, I was ten when Mom told me and it didn't hurt me but I was all years when she came to talk me when I was fourteen now I had my ears on!"

Cue dukesrule2000

IN CHICAGO

AT THE SPENCER HOUSE

Luke had Jesse and Leventa and Kathy was hoding Jacob. and Luke said we have something to tell you. and then he told them about Rose. Jesse looked at them and said how come you never told me. Luke looked at him and said Son It just hurt so much.I was woundering if you want to see a picture of her. we had a doctor take it as we where holding her. and He handed Jesse the picture. and Jesse said I have see this picture before I just always though it was me. Luke said Your mother and I are Taking Jacob to her grave and put a rose on it cause today she would be 23 years old and I was woundering if you and Leventa wanted to go with us. Sarah can come if she wants to after all she is part of this family now. Jesse said Ya i want to go. I want to say hi to my big sister. leventa said Me too.

IN CHICAGO

AT THE SPENCER HOUSE

Luke had Jesse and Leventa and Kathy was hoding Jacob. and Luke said we have something to tell you. and then he told them about Rose. Jesse looked at them and said how come you never told me. Luke looked at him and said Son It just hurt so much.I was woundering if you want to see a picture of her. we had a doctor take it as we where holding her. and He handed Jesse the picture. and Jesse said I have see this picture before I just always though it was me. Luke said Your mother and I are Taking Jacob to her grave and put a rose on it cause today she would be 23 years old and I was woundering if you and Leventa wanted to go with us. Sarah can come if she wants to after all she is part of this family now. Jesse said Ya i want to go. I want to say hi to my big sister. leventa said Me too.

Balladeer: I think Leventa is starting to understand why she is so special to her Mom and Dad after what they told her about her older sister.

Cue Dukesrule2000

Balladeer: I think Leventa is starting to understand why she is so special to her Mom and Dad after what they told her about her older sister.

Cue Dukesrule2000

In Smallville

At the Reba's farm

Reba, Clark and the rest of family was dealing with how Avery Jameson tricked them in thinking he was Bo and Jonathon's brother. Clark and Reba is pretty mad about Julie tricking them in thinking she was Jonathon's natural daughter. Lori has finally revealed who her baby's father is and I wonder is she will make a go at settling down with Mitchell for the baby and just maybe she is in love with him and just his body.

Cue Dukesrule2000