Jesse's Wedding

dukesrule2000

Leventa came out of her room and she had packed everything. and she said Daddy are we ever comeing back home. Luke looked at her and said Ya Baby we are coming back to the farm but first we have to get mommy better.and then we will com home. Daddy how long will that Take? Luke looked at Kathy and then at Leventa and said I don't know Baby. But we are all hoping soon.and She hugged her dad and then she went ou to the car. Dad how is the General Lee going to ge back home. Luke smiled and said Cooter is going to bring him back.

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NEXT MORNING IN HAZZARD

Kathy Luke Jesse and Sarah where getting there things in the trunk of the General. Luke put the care sea in the back for Jacob and then put him in the Sarah and Jesse got in and Leventa go in the front of the general with the help of Luke.

Luke walked over to Kathy and said ready to go. Kathy said No. But I guess I have to. Luke said we won't be gone forever Kath. We will be back' Kathy smiled and said I know. She whiped a teir from her eyes. and Luke pushed her to the General Lee. and he helped her in. and then he put the chair in the trunk.

2 HOURS LATER

They where in Chicago.Kyle was there to greet them. and then they went back to the house.

IN SMALLVILLE.

Bo pulled up. and when he did he saw all of his grandchildren run to him. Bo Spotted Michael. and Tracy seen that looked in his eye. But before Tracy could say anything Garrett Stopped him.

NEXT MORNING IN HAZZARD

Kathy Luke Jesse and Sarah where getting there things in the trunk of the General. Luke put the care sea in the back for Jacob and then put him in the Sarah and Jesse got in and Leventa go in the front of the general with the help of Luke.

Luke walked over to Kathy and said ready to go. Kathy said No. But I guess I have to. Luke said we won't be gone forever Kath. We will be back' Kathy smiled and said I know. She whiped a teir from her eyes. and Luke pushed her to the General Lee. and he helped her in. and then he put the chair in the trunk.

2 HOURS LATER

They where in Chicago.Kyle was there to greet them. and then they went back to the house.

IN SMALLVILLE.

Bo pulled up. and when he did he saw all of his grandchildren run to him. Bo Spotted Michael. and Tracy seen that looked in his eye. But before Tracy could say anything Garrett Stopped him.

Garrett says "Now Bo, he just wants to talk to his son just like you want to talk to your daughter he has that right and you know what that boy feels that Micheal just don't love and he feeling well a bit jealous because Micheal spends more time with Micheal Jr,(That's Verconica's son by Micheal.) and now that he knows that Verconica is expecting again he fears that he going even lower on the totem pole of his Dad's love for his kids. You know what he told me that he filing for custody of Angelena's son by him "Jesse Lukas" he claims that she never sends pictures or lets him know what is going with their son."

Bo says "Well, the truth is going to hit the fan when that hearing comes up Garrett. You see ever since Reba and her family moved out hear Angelena quit the taxi and got a job at the Boars Nest working for Jessica and it seems that little Henry ain't so little anymore in fact he's walking or rather running. You see, she got this guilty thing going and she told me that "Jesse Lukas" real father is Lex Luthor from Smallville and it was a set-up for Micheal and Reba to divorce and I don't want to see the fireworks when Micheal finds this out in person you should've seen what happened in Hazzard last year."

Over in the barn, it seems that Micheal was talking with his son Little Bo and it seems that they was having a father and son talk right now.

Balladeer: Oh no, did you think that Angelena's son was really Lex Luthor's son and I believe he's married to somebody else right now.

Micheal says "Bo, my first born you know I love you right now and your Grandpa don't really like me too well right."

Little Bo says "Well Daddy, I don't think you love me at all and I don't blame Grandpa not one bit and why did you have to bring Verconica and my half-brother he sure has grown since being a newborn."

Micheal says "Oh son, that my son from another woman and I do love you and no matter how many kids I have that will never change but I just hope your grandfather can forgive me someday."

Micheal had walked to his Plymouth Arrow and drove away and felt guilty about the whole divorce and he thought about how much he was missing with his kids and why Marcus was walking why couldn't he choose Reba over Angelena all those months ago she was no good. Verconica never even told him that she had their son when they was in High School.

Cue Dukesrule2000

Garrett says "Now Bo, he just wants to talk to his son just like you want to talk to your daughter he has that right and you know what that boy feels that Micheal just don't love and he feeling well a bit jealous because Micheal spends more time with Micheal Jr,(That's Verconica's son by Micheal.) and now that he knows that Verconica is expecting again he fears that he going even lower on the totem pole of his Dad's love for his kids. You know what he told me that he filing for custody of Angelena's son by him "Jesse Lukas" he claims that she never sends pictures or lets him know what is going with their son."

Bo says "Well, the truth is going to hit the fan when that hearing comes up Garrett. You see ever since Reba and her family moved out hear Angelena quit the taxi and got a job at the Boars Nest working for Jessica and it seems that little Henry ain't so little anymore in fact he's walking or rather running. You see, she got this guilty thing going and she told me that "Jesse Lukas" real father is Lex Luthor from Smallville and it was a set-up for Micheal and Reba to divorce and I don't want to see the fireworks when Micheal finds this out in person you should've seen what happened in Hazzard last year."

Over in the barn, it seems that Micheal was talking with his son Little Bo and it seems that they was having a father and son talk right now.

Balladeer: Oh no, did you think that Angelena's son was really Lex Luthor's son and I believe he's married to somebody else right now.

Micheal says "Bo, my first born you know I love you right now and your Grandpa don't really like me too well right."

Little Bo says "Well Daddy, I don't think you love me at all and I don't blame Grandpa not one bit and why did you have to bring Verconica and my half-brother he sure has grown since being a newborn."

Micheal says "Oh son, that my son from another woman and I do love you and no matter how many kids I have that will never change but I just hope your grandfather can forgive me someday."

Micheal had walked to his Plymouth Arrow and drove away and felt guilty about the whole divorce and he thought about how much he was missing with his kids and why Marcus was walking why couldn't he choose Reba over Angelena all those months ago she was no good. Verconica never even told him that she had their son when they was in High School.

Cue Dukesrule2000

A Few Minutes later, he found himself with Verconica and Mikey, he loved them he also loved Reba and their five kids and he wondered why his former father-in-law still didn't like him. He sure was glad that Reba's Uncle Garrett has come to his aide and he didn't really like him as well. He wondered who the picture was with her cousin Clark his father looked just like Garrett and Bo and he always wanted to ask but he didn't want to be ruder or anything. He sure was glad that Verconica took a picture of him holding Little Jamie Erin he was fool for the way he treated Reba all those months ago and he his son Bo didn't think he loved him.

Cue Dukesrule2000 or LoriDavenport

IN CHICAGO

AT COUNTY

Luke wheeled Kathy in to the hospital and everyone came to greet her. Kathy was holding Jacob and Leventa was walking alongside. Doug looked at Leventa and said This is Leventa no it can't be. the last time i saw her she was a baby. Leventa smiled and said I'm a big girl now . Doug smiled and said you sure are. I'm going to be your and your little brothers doctor while you are here. I use to work with your mommy before she met your daddy. Leventa looked at her parents. Luke smiled. Luke looked looked at Doug and said hows the girls. Doug said whould you know they ar 20 years old today.My baby's are all grown up. Doug said. Kathy smiled and said hows Carol? Just then Carol walked over and she gave Kathy a hug. Carol said Abby is on her way Kathy.

IN CHICAGO

AT COUNTY

Luke wheeled Kathy in to the hospital and everyone came to greet her. Kathy was holding Jacob and Leventa was walking alongside. Doug looked at Leventa and said This is Leventa no it can't be. the last time i saw her she was a baby. Leventa smiled and said I'm a big girl now . Doug smiled and said you sure are. I'm going to be your and your little brothers doctor while you are here. I use to work with your mommy before she met your daddy. Leventa looked at her parents. Luke smiled. Luke looked looked at Doug and said hows the girls. Doug said whould you know they ar 20 years old today.My baby's are all grown up. Doug said. Kathy smiled and said hows Carol? Just then Carol walked over and she gave Kathy a hug. Carol said Abby is on her way Kathy.

Meanwhile In Smallville, Kansas it seems the Lori Davenport has come their to visit Reba and her new baby and she had the best news for the entire family. She wanted to tell Micheal Darling how Mz. Angelena Tizdale tricked him into breaking up with Reba so she could have him. She knew that her cousin Lois Lane had married Clark Kent and she just had a baby girl she wanted also see her baby as well.

Meanwhile in the apartment above the Talon it seems that Chloe was having a hardtime getting her jeans to buttom. Darn buttom up jeans why in the world did she buy these again. She couldn't wait to tell her cousin that she was four months pregant and that she just it confirmed by the docter and the it was Jimmy's she had just told him yesterday and he was happyier that a reporter with a hot lead on a story.

Back At the Kent Farm

It seems the Lori Davenort has pulled up in Midnight Rider and she had seen that Bo and his family was there and his brother Garrett as well and it seems that Micheal was leaving as he was getting in his car she says "Micheal here's my cellphone number and call me there is something very important I got to tell you about in Hazzard."

Micheal took the piece of paper and she walked towards where everybody was at right now and Lori thought my plan is now in motion and nothing can stop and Angelena won't have Micheal she will. Lois had seen that Lori was here and she wandering what her cousin was up to, it was her inner reporter in her and Chloe called her cell and told her that she had some big news to tell her and Reba.

Cue Dukesrule2000 or LoriDavenport( I wonder what news she has for Micheal from Hazzard, and what if Verconica spots that piece of paper before Micheal gets rid of it.)

Chloe Sullivan had always wanted a baby, but she thought it was a but early but she didn't dare tell Jimmy this right here. She wasn't telling her Uncle Same she remembered when Lois got pregant before she was married why he wanted to find Clark pretty quick. She was glad he got over that so she was going purposely going to wait till she had the baby to tell her Uncle. It seems that she was going to Reba's house and she sure was glad to know that she was over morning sickness but she mad because the lately the only thing that fit her was these way to fancy pinstriped dress pants. Lori Davenport had called her and said that she was going to the Kent Farm to see Reba and Lois's new baby. It seemed that ever since Reba moved to Smallville that Clark was always find some excuse to help out Reba with something. Chloe had felt the baby kick for the very first time and she says "Okay, you finally made your presence know from what the docter tells this is early but it's okay your the child of Daily Planet Reporter and were know for breaking the story early kid." Chloe had finally made her way to her car and she drove all the way to Reba's farm and she had seen that Bo Duke and his family was there and so was Lori Davenport and Clark and Lois as well she couldn't wait to tell everybody the good news.

Chloe pulled up and see Lori's Midnight Rider and Bo's car was there was well and she didn't know what was going with Luke and Kathy right now she had no idea actually.

Reba see's her cousin getting out and she laughing because she know Chloe pretty well by now. And she was wearing dress pants and she never wore dress pants much before and then she notice that she was starting to show now and she kinda of knew what her amouncement was going to be and she wandered how she was going to break the news to her Uncle.

Reba(Flashback)

Nine years ago

Reba had just come from the docter and he told the most life changing news she had ever got in her life. Her life in Dallas was a dream come true everybody thought but it wasn't just last week she had seen her real father in the window and she tried to get to her car and go and talk to him but somehow Billy Bob Cowbell had the keys before she could reach her keys. She looked at him and says "That don't matter I got a spare set in my purse so I got to be going."

Billy Bob had watch Reba walk out the door and get in her car and she was following that Texas Ranger who she knew was her father but she couldn't keep up with him he was way to fast for her. Reba had pull into one the local burger joints and her friend Cleo was there and she had tell her what she had found out from the docter and about finding her real farther as well.

She walks Dallas Best B-B-Q- and Burgers and she see's her friend and says "Oh Cleo, am I glad to find you I got some big news for you girl."

Cleo says "Well Reba, what is don't leave me hanging here?"

Reba says "I finally seen what Bo Duke and yes he's a Texas Ranger and he's my father as well. Oh Cleo please don't flirt with him if you seem anywhere. And second I'm pregant but I don't know how I'm going to tell my family right now I know I got the life but you don't know what's is like at Southfork for me."

Cleo says " Well your real father is a cutie and I'm happy for you and it seems that you have found happiness have you told Micheal yet I think he would like to know this as well."

Back to Present Day

Chloe walks to Reba and says "Earth to Reba, Hi I'm here and Jamie is cute fo you mind If I hold her you know it will give me some practice for my baby.

cue Dukesrule2000 or LoriDavenport

Bo walks over to Reba and Chleo and said excuse me Reba I have to tell all you kids something and they all gathered in the living roo. Bo looked at his children and Tracy and said Well when I was 17 I was dating Tammy and well to make a long story short. We broke up. and a she got to California she found out she was pregnet. Guys you have another brother. and he's on his way here now. His name is David and he's 27 and he just came back from Irac.

Bo walks over to Reba and Chleo and said excuse me Reba I have to tell all you kids something and they all gathered in the living roo. Bo looked at his children and Tracy and said Well when I was 17 I was dating Tammy and well to make a long story short. We broke up. and a she got to California she found out she was pregnet. Guys you have another brother. and he's on his way here now. His name is David and he's 27 and he just came back from Irac.

Reba says "Wow, that was big dad it seems that Chloe has big news as well and so does Lori but did anybody see how she was flirting with Micheal but I wonder what the news can be."

Bo says "Oh Shoot Reba, I was just as surprized to find out about David and everybody in Hazzard knows the "Little Jesse Lukas" isn't his baby she had told me that his father is Lex Luthor."

Chloe says "You mean to tell that our number one rich boy has a son in Hazzard and they was seeing each other while she was seeing Micheal oh that is big. That's is just as big as when everybody thought Lex killed Lana which was false of course Bo."

Reba says "Wait a minute Chloe are you telling me that Ms. Lana pulled a fast one and manage to frame her husband in the long run, I thought I knew Lana I wonder if she ever told my cousin Ross about this right here."

Chloe says "You Reba, I don't think so this something that she wouldn't tell her husband kinda of a mood killer right there. I mean how to come out with that right there."

Cue Dukesrule2000(Does Ross know that Lana framed Lex back In Smallville years before they met.)

Reba says "Wow, that was big dad it seems that Chloe has big news as well and so does Lori but did anybody see how she was flirting with Micheal but I wonder what the news can be."

Bo says "Oh Shoot Reba, I was just as surprized to find out about David and everybody in Hazzard knows the "Little Jesse Lukas" isn't his baby she had told me that his father is Lex Luthor."

Chloe says "You mean to tell that our number one rich boy has a son in Hazzard and they was seeing each other while she was seeing Micheal oh that is big. That's is just as big as when everybody thought Lex killed Lana which was false of course Bo."

Reba says "Wait a minute Chloe are you telling me that Ms. Lana pulled a fast one and manage to frame her husband in the long run, I thought I knew Lana I wonder if she ever told my cousin Ross about this right here."

Chloe says "You Reba, I don't think so this something that she wouldn't tell her husband kinda of a mood killer right there. I mean how to come out with that right there."

Cue Dukesrule2000(Does Ross know that Lana framed Lex back In Smallville years before they met.)

Micheal got back to his hotel room and he looks at Verconica and says "Honey, you want anything I'm going to get a beer at the store."

Micheal walks out and pulls out the piece of paper that Lori slipped in his shirt pocket and he calls her cellphone and her phone is ringing and Lori answers it.

They see a black jeep pull up to the farm. and out steped a blond haired blue eyed young man he stands about 6feet 1inch. Stacy looked out the window and said dad my brother David is here. Reba said how do you know it's him. Stacy said Sis he looks just like dad.

Bo walks out the door. and greets David. and David smiles as he hugs his father. and they both walk into the house.

They see a black jeep pull up to the farm. and out steped a blond haired blue eyed young man he stands about 6feet 1inch. Stacy looked out the window and said dad my brother David is here. Reba said how do you know it's him. Stacy said Sis he looks just like dad.

Bo walks out the door. and greets David. and David smiles as he hugs his father. and they both walk into the house.

Chloe looks at everybody well I guess we should go meet David as well and everybody later see's David and Bo walk in and it seems that he is quiet and didn't know he how so much family before.

Reba says "Hey David, I' Reba and there kids here are mine except for the baby that Lois is holding that her's and Clark and he's your cousin as well."

Chloe says "Oh Hey David, I'm Chloe I'm Reba's cousin but not yours and this young lady sitting next to me is my cousin Lori Davenport and I think she is doing something that we don't want to mention in front of all these kids here."

Reba says "Lori, your Cellphone is ringing you going to answer that or just let it ring all day."

Cue Dukesrule2000

David just smiled. Bo took him to met Tracy. Stacy and Bj. David looked at Bo and said where is my cousin Jesse. Bo smiles and said he is in Chicago. with your Uncle Luke and Aunt Kathy. you also have a cousin Leventa she's 5 and Jacob he's 5 days old. you also have other cousins that you will meet later. Bj Walked up to his brother and started to asked him questions about the war in Irac. and David smiled and answered what he could.

BACK IN CHICAGO

Kathy was doing her physcal theropy. While Luke Jesse Sarah Leventa and Jacab waited.

Sarah was thinking and she said Jesse I'm changeing my major. I want to become a phycapal theropest. Jesse just smiled and said thats great Baby and you all ready have a headstart on everyone cause of my mom. Sarah Just smiles.

David just smiled. Bo took him to met Tracy. Stacy and Bj. David looked at Bo and said where is my cousin Jesse. Bo smiles and said he is in Chicago. with your Uncle Luke and Aunt Kathy. you also have a cousin Leventa she's 5 and Jacob he's 5 days old. you also have other cousins that you will meet later. Bj Walked up to his brother and started to asked him questions about the war in Irac. and David smiled and answered what he could.

BACK IN CHICAGO

Kathy was doing her physcal theropy. While Luke Jesse Sarah Leventa and Jacab waited.

Sarah was thinking and she said Jesse I'm changeing my major. I want to become a phycapal theropest. Jesse just smiled and said thats great Baby and you all ready have a headstart on everyone cause of my mom. Sarah Just smiles.

Reba says "David, I would like to introduce you to your nieces and nephew this tall lengthy kid here is my Bo Micheal, and these two look-a-likes are my ideantical twin daughters Ellie and Savannah and this little guy here is Marcus Allen and this little baby girl I'm holding here is Jamie Erin and she is five days old and wait there is more baby news right now. You see that couple over there is Clark and Lois and that is there five day old baby girl named Kathleen Martha Kent and just wait a minute you have a cousin Ross in Hazzard and his wife Lana and they have triplets and they Bradley Ross, Ross Jr and Angelena Faith and their four days old. I know sometimes in the Duke family we all pick the same day."

Lori says "Well, we all know what those four couples was doing ten months ago now don't we?"

Chloe says "Lori, there's kids in the room that's not right to say that in front of all these kids here."

Reba says "You've got to excuse Lori sometimes she doesn't know what comes out of her mouth at times."

Lori says "Hey that's not funny Reba!"

Cue Dukesrule2000

Bo laughs and said Now everyone stop I going to call your Uncle to she how Kathy is. He took out his cell and Deiled Luke's cell number. Bo let it ring a few times and the he hurd Luke here. Hay Coz. it's me Bo I just called to tell you David is here in Smallville with me. and I wanted to Know How Kathy is.

Luke said, So David is with you( Sarah looked at Luke) That's great. Kath is fine she in her physcal theropy right now.

Bo laughs and said Now everyone stop I going to call your Uncle to she how Kathy is. He took out his cell and Deiled Luke's cell number. Bo let it ring a few times and the he hurd Luke here. Hay Coz. it's me Bo I just called to tell you David is here in Smallville with me. and I wanted to Know How Kathy is.

Luke said, So David is with you( Sarah looked at Luke) That's great. Kath is fine she in her physcal theropy right now.

Little Bo says "So your my Uncle David, when I'm eighteen I want to join the Marines and go to Iraq just like you and I here Grandpa was a Marine as well that is so cool."

Reba says "Oh Yes Bo, but you got to wait till your eighteen and you know what I don't think we still be fighting in Iraq by then son."

Lori says "I don't know about Y'll but I got to tell everybody and that is I'm pregant and I happier than a having a brand new car and somebody tells you to take it for a spin right now."

Reba says "Except you won't return it Lori, and I'm happy that your pregant and so it Chloe as well."

Cue dukesrule2000

Little Bo says "So your my Uncle David, when I'm eighteen I want to join the Marines and go to Iraq just like you and I here Grandpa was a Marine as well that is so cool."

Reba says "Oh Yes Bo, but you got to wait till your eighteen and you know what I don't think we still be fighting in Iraq by then son."

Lori says "I don't know about Y'll but I got to tell everybody and that is I'm pregant and I happier than a having a brand new car and somebody tells you to take it for a spin right now."

Reba says "Except you won't return it Lori, and I'm happy that your pregant and so it Chloe as well."

Cue dukesrule2000

Back at the Motel it seems that Micheal Darling has gotten back and he got bad news from Lori Davenport and it seems that he found out that Little Jesse Lukas ain't his and he's actually Lex Luthor's son. And that the two of them had been seeing each other the holdtime I was seeing Angelena. Micheal looks at Verconica and says "Honey, here's the Ice Cream you wanted and can you keep my beer cold for me while I'm gone I going to see somebody right now."

Cue Dukesrule2000(I wonder who Micheal Darling is going to see right now.)

Back at the Motel it seems that Micheal Darling has gotten back and he got bad news from Lori Davenport and it seems that he found out that Little Jesse Lukas ain't his and he's actually Lex Luthor's son. And that the two of them had been seeing each other the holdtime I was seeing Angelena. Micheal looks at Verconica and says "Honey, here's the Ice Cream you wanted and can you keep my beer cold for me while I'm gone I going to see somebody right now."

Cue Dukesrule2000(I wonder who Micheal Darling is going to see right now.)

At the Luthor Mansion there is a knock at the door and it seems it's Micheal Darling and Lex says "Hey Micheal come on it what's up and you see mad at somebody."

Micheal says "Your darn right Lex, it seems you and Angelena double crossed me and Little Jesse Lukas is really your son I can't believe I left Reba for that tramp and were supposed to be friends Lex."

Lex says "What, excuse me are you saying that Jesse Lukas is my son and not yours. Well, I don't know what to say about that."

cue Dukesrule2000

Back in chicago.

Luke saw Kathy come rolling down. the hall with Abby. Abby looked at Luke and said we had a good first sesion. I will see her in two days. but in the mean time she needs to do those excises. and Don't let her slack. Luke smiled and said don't worry Abby. She won't slack.

IN SMALLVILLE

AT THE FARM

David was walking around the farm with Bo to get to know him they walked o the Barn. and David said Dad Mom said she never told you about me. but did you susbect something? Bo said No I didn't expect anything. I was only 17. If Mom would have told you about me what would you have done. Bo looked at him and said I proble would have married her. David Smiled and said that's what mom said and she said that's why she didn't tell you, cause she didn't tell you. So my Uncle is Wronge.That's why he doesn't aprove about Jesse and Sarah getting Married. Bo smiled and said Jesse is a good Kid he has to be to have Kathy as his mom(laughs)No Luke is a great parent too.he tried o teach his kids the same thing Uncle Jesse tough us.

Back in chicago.

Luke saw Kathy come rolling down. the hall with Abby. Abby looked at Luke and said we had a good first sesion. I will see her in two days. but in the mean time she needs to do those excises. and Don't let her slack. Luke smiled and said don't worry Abby. She won't slack.

IN SMALLVILLE

AT THE FARM

David was walking around the farm with Bo to get to know him they walked o the Barn. and David said Dad Mom said she never told you about me. but did you susbect something? Bo said No I didn't expect anything. I was only 17. If Mom would have told you about me what would you have done. Bo looked at him and said I proble would have married her. David Smiled and said that's what mom said and she said that's why she didn't tell you, cause she didn't tell you. So my Uncle is Wronge.That's why he doesn't aprove about Jesse and Sarah getting Married. Bo smiled and said Jesse is a good Kid he has to be to have Kathy as his mom(laughs)No Luke is a great parent too.he tried o teach his kids the same thing Uncle Jesse tough us.

Chloe, Reba, Lois and Lori was talking in the house and Chloe says "Hey do you remember when you let me drive Midnight Rider and what happened that day?"

Lori says "How can I ever forget Chloe, it seems that you was haulin ass and you went right by the Sheriff's favorite speed trap and you didn't want to slowdown for anything and I convinced you to stop for him. Well he walks up to the door and he asks if you knew how fast you was going. And them you says about 200 and you was just qualifing for the Daytona 500, well he asked for your driver's license and insurance and he seen I was with you and he looks at your license and said if you knew it expired last week. You looked like somebody dropped a crystal vase in your house. Rosco, let you off with a warning and told you that he was going to hang to your license until you left Hazzard and went right back to Smallville."

Lois and Reba both look at Chloe and says "Why we didn't know that we had a speed demon for a cousin and all this time you was keeping it a secret."

Chloe says "Oh Relax I got it back and went back and renewed it but he told Sheriff Adams what I did in Hazzard and she seen me later and told me to either renew my license or don't drive in Smallville either."

Reba says "Chloe, ouch you got it both ends who do you think you are Paris Hilton."

Chloe, Reba, Lois and Lori was talking in the house and Chloe says "Hey do you remember when you let me drive Midnight Rider and what happened that day?"

Lori says "How can I ever forget Chloe, it seems that you was haulin ass and you went right by the Sheriff's favorite speed trap and you didn't want to slowdown for anything and I convinced you to stop for him. Well he walks up to the door and he asks if you knew how fast you was going. And them you says about 200 and you was just qualifing for the Daytona 500, well he asked for your driver's license and insurance and he seen I was with you and he looks at your license and said if you knew it expired last week. You looked like somebody dropped a crystal vase in your house. Rosco, let you off with a warning and told you that he was going to hang to your license until you left Hazzard and went right back to Smallville."

Lois and Reba both look at Chloe and says "Why we didn't know that we had a speed demon for a cousin and all this time you was keeping it a secret."

Chloe says "Oh Relax I got it back and went back and renewed it but he told Sheriff Adams what I did in Hazzard and she seen me later and told me to either renew my license or don't drive in Smallville either."

Reba says "Chloe, ouch you got it both ends who do you think you are Paris Hilton."

Clark says "You know Reba, do you mind if go and check out the loft for oldtimes sake you know I practically grew up there."

Reba says "Go Ahead Clark, you Little loves the telescope that you left up there he keeps look through it. I don't know I think I'm going to hide that thing when he turns thirteen in five years I don't want him watch the neighbors girls getting undressed with it."

Clark says "Ya, I know what you mean by that right there and I wonder how everybody in Smallville is doing."

Clark says "You know Reba, do you mind if go and check out the loft for oldtimes sake you know I practically grew up there."

Reba says "Go Ahead Clark, you Little loves the telescope that you left up there he keeps look through it. I don't know I think I'm going to hide that thing when he turns thirteen in five years I don't want him watch the neighbors girls getting undressed with it."

Clark says "Ya, I know what you mean by that right there and I wonder how everybody in Smallville is doing."

Authors Note: I got to going it's getting cold in the library right now. Hey if anybody wants to know I'm going to work the polls on November 6th in Cleveland, Ohio.

Authors Note: I got to going it's getting cold in the library right now. Hey if anybody wants to know I'm going to work the polls on November 6th in Cleveland, Ohio.

Lori decided to go outside and she wanted to check out David Davis and this was the son of Bo Duke. She had thought to herself good looks run in the family and him Reba sure do look like brother and sister and it seems that he didn't quite tell everybody about the Service Revolver in his Jeep and she had seen his Marine Jacket draped on the backseat as well. She has wondered why he had still carried that gun everywhere he went to.

The all of sudden Bo and David walked over and had seen Lori going through his Jeep and she had seen that he looked mad about it.

Cue Dukesrule2000