Jesse's Wedding

dukesrule2000

Kathy smiled and said I bet her was ferm with you too. Luke smiled and said Hay I didn't give him as much trouble as Bo. and Besides Bo always got us into trouble and I always had to think of a way to get us out of the trouble. and Now I cant't beleave that he's a Texas Ranger.

Wel lUncle Jesse would be so proud of him. Kathy smiled and said He would be proud of you also. Then she kissed him.

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meanwhile in DALLAS

Adam was getting ready to leave because the stress of the Ewongs was getting to him and He knew if it was getting to him it must be getting to Kaityln.Adam called Luke's cell. and then he hurd Luke's voice say Luke here. Adam said Hay Dad we are on our way to Hazzard. Luke said Ok but we aren't in Hazzard we are in Smallville Kanas. With Reba. But if you want to got to Hazzard and stay at the farm goahead Just stop off at YOur Uncle Michael's He has the keys to the house I will call him and let him Know you will be coming and here is his number.

Adam said I think we will go to the farm cause all of this travling is getting to Kaitlyn. Luke smiled and said Ok son we will be home as soon as we can. Adam said Ok dad Bye.

Meanwhile in DALLAS

Adam was getting ready to leave because the stress of the Ewongs was getting to him and He knew if it was getting to him it must be getting to Kaityln.Adam called Luke's cell. and then he hurd Luke's voice say Luke here. Adam said Hay Dad we are on our way to Hazzard. Luke said Ok but we aren't in Hazzard we are in Smallville Kanas. With Reba. But if you want to got to Hazzard and stay at the farm goahead Just stop off at YOur Uncle Michael's He has the keys to the house I will call him and let him Know you will be coming and here is his number.

Adam said I think we will go to the farm cause all of this travling is getting to Kaitlyn. Luke smiled and said Ok son we will be home as soon as we can. Adam said Ok dad Bye.

Reba says "I told you Uncle Luke that Adam, would lose it under the stress that Ewings put you through. I know this going to seem strange but I think my mother is still alive somewhere because they could never find her body anywhere. And I can't believe my dad was alway in trouble for one thing so that is pretty funny."

cue dukesrule2000

Luke called his brother and told him about Adam and Michael said Ok we will be looking for him. and we will give him the keys.

Kathy looked at Reba and said Reba, I need to tell you something and I hope you don't get mad at me. but When you where taken I had this strange feeling that your mother had something to do with it. But I never said anything. because I didn't want it to sound like a joulous wife cause your uncle use to date your mother as well. and when she first came to Hazzard she was telling everyone that you where Luke's daughter. But Luke had a perenty test done and when the tests came back it said you where Bo's daughter. and At that time. Luke and I had lost our first child. so I was feeling voluble.

IN CHICAGO...

Jesse was geting ready to go to the hotel when his cell phone rings and he lookes at the number and he smiled and said Ha brother. how are you? Adam smiled and said we are fine we are headed for Hazzard. and I didn't get a chance to ask Dad but is Reba's mother still alive. Jesse said Well I think Reba's Mother is dead Why? Cause I saw a women that looked liked Reba. But I forgot to tell Dad when I called him and Mom. Jesse smiled when Adam called Luke Dad. and then he said When you get to the Farm call dad and tell him. Adam said Thanks Jesse I will. and then he said good-bye and he called Luke and told him and Then Luke called Bo and Told Bo what was going on and Bo said him and his partner will check it out and then I will call you back.

Luke called his brother and told him about Adam and Michael said Ok we will be looking for him. and we will give him the keys.

Kathy looked at Reba and said Reba, I need to tell you something and I hope you don't get mad at me. but When you where taken I had this strange feeling that your mother had something to do with it. But I never said anything. because I didn't want it to sound like a joulous wife cause your uncle use to date your mother as well. and when she first came to Hazzard she was telling everyone that you where Luke's daughter. But Luke had a perenty test done and when the tests came back it said you where Bo's daughter. and At that time. Luke and I had lost our first child. so I was feeling voluble.

IN CHICAGO...

Jesse was geting ready to go to the hotel when his cell phone rings and he lookes at the number and he smiled and said Ha brother. how are you? Adam smiled and said we are fine we are headed for Hazzard. and I didn't get a chance to ask Dad but is Reba's mother still alive. Jesse said Well I think Reba's Mother is dead Why? Cause I saw a women that looked liked Reba. But I forgot to tell Dad when I called him and Mom. Jesse smiled when Adam called Luke Dad. and then he said When you get to the Farm call dad and tell him. Adam said Thanks Jesse I will. and then he said good-bye and he called Luke and told him and Then Luke called Bo and Told Bo what was going on and Bo said him and his partner will check it out and then I will call you back.

Reba says "So you think my mother had something to do with Uncle Luke and Aunt Kathy why did everybody think that I mean that was there something different about my Mama when I disappeared then."

cue dukesrule2000

She wasn't acting like a mother who's daughter was just kiddnapped from the hospital. and She just rubbed me the wronge way.Kathy Said.

IN DALLAS TEXAS.

AT THE RANGER HEADQUARTERS

Bo had told walker about what his nephew saw and Walker said Bo you know we can't go barging onto southfork. Bo said I Know, But I need to know. Walker smiled and said Ok we will check it out but without steping foot on Southfork. Walker got up and him and Bo left.

AT SOUTHFORK.

Emma was injoying herself at the pool. and she thought this is the life.

meanwhile

Bo and Walker were watching southfork and Bo saw her and he said she is alive that seaking*****. Walker said what do you want to do about it? Bo said nothing now let them think they have one over on us.I'm going to call my cousin Luke. he is with my daughter Reba , her and JR are up to something. Then he picked up his cell and he called Luke.

IN SMALLVILLE

Luke was helping Little Bo with the chores. when his cell Rang and he said Luke here. Oh hay Bo. Ok I will I will stay real close to them ok then see you soon Bye. and then he called Clark. and told him what was going on and Clark said Ok Uncle Luke I will be right there. and within 2 seconds Clark was there. Little BO said wow. Clark looked at Little Bo and Said Shhh Noone can know abou this not even your mother ok. and Little Bo smiled and said ok. and then They all went in the house and Luke told everyone the news and that Bo and his Partner Ranger Walker where coming.

She wasn't acting like a mother who's daughter was just kiddnapped from the hospital. and She just rubbed me the wronge way.Kathy Said.

IN DALLAS TEXAS.

AT THE RANGER HEADQUARTERS

Bo had told walker about what his nephew saw and Walker said Bo you know we can't go barging onto southfork. Bo said I Know, But I need to know. Walker smiled and said Ok we will check it out but without steping foot on Southfork. Walker got up and him and Bo left.

AT SOUTHFORK.

Emma was injoying herself at the pool. and she thought this is the life.

meanwhile

Bo and Walker were watching southfork and Bo saw her and he said she is alive that seaking*****. Walker said what do you want to do about it? Bo said nothing now let them think they have one over on us.I'm going to call my cousin Luke. he is with my daughter Reba , her and JR are up to something. Then he picked up his cell and he called Luke.

IN SMALLVILLE

Luke was helping Little Bo with the chores. when his cell Rang and he said Luke here. Oh hay Bo. Ok I will I will stay real close to them ok then see you soon Bye. and then he called Clark. and told him what was going on and Clark said Ok Uncle Luke I will be right there. and within 2 seconds Clark was there. Little BO said wow. Clark looked at Little Bo and Said Shhh Noone can know abou this not even your mother ok. and Little Bo smiled and said ok. and then They all went in the house and Luke told everyone the news and that Bo and his Partner Ranger Walker where coming.

At Southfork Emma turns to Billy Bob as he walks up to her and she says " I can't imagine why Reba didn't love all of this and the way I made Bo look like a fool all those years ago. You know that it's wonderful being childfree for all these years no more P.T.A. meetings and parent-teacher conferences anymore but this is the life. You know Billy Bob my father was the Sheriff at the time I bet he took real bad when he heard that his oldest child was gone."

In Smallville

Reba comes over to where her Uncle, son and cousin are at and she says " I swear Clark your over her more than before you gave the place to me."

Cue dukesrule2000

Clark just smiled andsaid I just came to see Uncle Luke. Just then Luke's cellphone rings and Luke answrs it and said Luke here. Oh ok Bo, do you want me to tell here? you are where? Just coming into smallville ok see youin 2. and then he hung up. Reba looked at him and said what is going on Uncle Luke

Clark says "Oh Reba, I think you might want to sit down for this right here and it's real big news it you get what I mean cousin. Uncle Luke, what was my father like as a kid was he always in trouble you know him and Uncle Bo look so much alike you know."

Clark says "Oh Reba, I think you might want to sit down for this right here and it's real big news it you get what I mean cousin. Uncle Luke, what was my father like as a kid was he always in trouble you know him and Uncle Bo look so much alike you know."

Reba says "Well Clark, Uncle Luke and Bo please walk and we will talk about in the house I don't know if Billy Bob is outthere watching me or not so it will safer in the house okay and Clark what does this have to do with me. And one other thing you dad had a shotgun in the house does that still work I was just wandering okay."

Clark says "Well yes, it still works he was telling me that used to belong to his Uncle in Georgia but he never did tell me his name."

Reba says "You mean, that is Uncle Jesse famous Shotgun in my house right now, Clark that is a family antique now I think it does work from what everybody tells me he took very good care but never fired it much at all."

Cue dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Reba says "Well Clark, Uncle Luke and Bo please walk and we will talk about in the house I don't know if Billy Bob is outthere watching me or not so it will safer in the house okay and Clark what does this have to do with me. And one other thing you dad had a shotgun in the house does that still work I was just wandering okay."

Clark says "Well yes, it still works he was telling me that used to belong to his Uncle in Georgia but he never did tell me his name."

Reba says "You mean, that is Uncle Jesse famous Shotgun in my house right now, Clark that is a family antique now I think it does work from what everybody tells me he took very good care but never fired it much at all."

Reba says "That was my dad wasn't he has something to tell me I wander what he found out just now."

cue dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Reba says "That was my dad wasn't he has something to tell me I wander what he found out just now."

cue dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Clark looks at his cousin knowing darn well that his Uncle and her father, on the phone and he knew that he was coming to Smallville. Thanks to his superhearing he knew things before anybody else could say anything about it but he kept it himself. Image the surprize on his Uncle Luke's face he told him that he heard his entire private phone conversation if he was a Private Investigation this power would come in handy but he wasn't he wandered what his Uncle Bo wanted to talk to his daughter about, it seemed that she had been through enough allreadry he though her mother was dead when she was little, and then found out that her mother never even wanted to her and that she let Billy Bob and J.R. kidnap her right out of the hosptial if she knew that fact it would tear her up. She claim that she was pretty tough but he wandered how much she had swallow at Southfork dealing with the Ewings. Clark couldn't stand that he didn't even deal with them that much, he remember one day they came out it his dad's farm and they knew this farm was rich with oil and they made him an impressive offer and his father just turned them down. Imagine who would've thought that that Kent farm was loaded with oil, he never told any of his friend especially not Lex Luthor why they would've wanted him to sell the place for the oil right instead of giving it his cousin Reba. She was so happy here and so was her kids especially her oldest was and new he had the loft all set up just the way he liked he had to smile when he seen her oldest son running around imaging what his Uncle and Dad was like running you know they looked alike.

Reba says "Hey Clark, are you daydreaming since you got hear where in the world did you park your truck? Don't tell me it's on top of the house or under the garage now please let me know? I do have a driveaway or did you forget from when you live here years ago?

Clark looks at his cousin knowing darn well that his Uncle and her father, on the phone and he knew that he was coming to Smallville. Thanks to his superhearing he knew things before anybody else could say anything about it but he kept it himself. Image the surprize on his Uncle Luke's face he told him that he heard his entire private phone conversation if he was a Private Investigation this power would come in handy but he wasn't he wandered what his Uncle Bo wanted to talk to his daughter about, it seemed that she had been through enough allreadry he though her mother was dead when she was little, and then found out that her mother never even wanted to her and that she let Billy Bob and J.R. kidnap her right out of the hosptial if she knew that fact it would tear her up. She claim that she was pretty tough but he wandered how much she had swallow at Southfork dealing with the Ewings. Clark couldn't stand that he didn't even deal with them that much, he remember one day they came out it his dad's farm and they knew this farm was rich with oil and they made him an impressive offer and his father just turned them down. Imagine who would've thought that that Kent farm was loaded with oil, he never told any of his friend especially not Lex Luthor why they would've wanted him to sell the place for the oil right instead of giving it his cousin Reba. She was so happy here and so was her kids especially her oldest was and new he had the loft all set up just the way he liked he had to smile when he seen her oldest son running around imaging what his Uncle and Dad was like running you know they looked alike.

Reba says "Hey Clark, are you daydreaming since you got hear where in the world did you park your truck? Don't tell me it's on top of the house or under the garage now please let me know? I do have a driveaway or did you forget from when you live here years ago?

Clark looks at Reba says "Cousin there is something I might want to tell you that the Ewing's know and my dad knew before he died and Uncle Luke I might as well tell you as well. You see Reba, your farm is rich is crude oil and it probaly worth a fortune and the Ewing's offered my dad a great sum of money but he turned them down flat with even thinking. But it seems that J.R. Ewing did a double take when he seen my dad now."

clark smiled and said very funny No my truck isn't here. Lois dropped me off. She had some arrens to do. Reba looked at him and then she saw a black pick-up-truck with Texas plate on them and she smiled and she knew who it was. Walker stopped the Truck and him and Bo got Out.

Little Bo seen his Grandpa and went running up to him and says "Hey Grandpa nice seeing you around again Mom thinks that Clark park his truck on the top of the house what a silly place to park your truck."

Cue dukesrule2000 or dusty rose duke

Little Bo seen his Grandpa and went running up to him and says "Hey Grandpa nice seeing you around again Mom thinks that Clark park his truck on the top of the house what a silly place to park your truck."

Back In Hazzard

Zack was out of prison and he was looking for Kathy Spencer he didn't care if her and Luke was married and they had three kids and from what he heard she had son from before and they had a granchild on the way.

What Zack wanted was some revenge and he decided to drive over to the Duke farm and wait for Luke and Kathy to come home but he didn't know they was in Smallville, Kansas and that Adam and Katalyn was going to be staying there while they was gone.

Ballader: It looks like that Zack is back, and looking for trouble now.

Adam said Kaitlyn what do you think about moving here? Kaitlyn smiled and said I will love it here. I love your mother and your step-father. Adam smiled and said Baby he isn't my Step-father he's my father. Kaitlyn smiled and said Ok father. you really like Luke. Ya I do. he never treated me any different then Jesse. I'm his son in his eyes and He's my dad. I just wish he was my biologal dad. What Ihave seen of the Ewings I don't want any part of them. no wounder my mother left when she did and you know know I,m kinda glad that Jr told her I was dead cause if he didn't she would broble be still there. Adam said. I don't know Adam your mother seams to be a strong women she would have found a way to get you both out of ther plus what i seen of your grandfather. I know he would have helped.Kaitlyn Said

MEANWHILE IN TOWN

Zack had over heard that Luke and Kathy was in Smallville Kanas. and he wasn't happy. So he decided to wait and that wait he can make a better plan on how to get even with Luke and Kathy. Her parent's can't help her now that they are both dead.and he smiled at that

Adam said Kaitlyn what do you think about moving here? Kaitlyn smiled and said I will love it here. I love your mother and your step-father. Adam smiled and said Baby he isn't my Step-father he's my father. Kaitlyn smiled and said Ok father. you really like Luke. Ya I do. he never treated me any different then Jesse. I'm his son in his eyes and He's my dad. I just wish he was my biologal dad. What Ihave seen of the Ewings I don't want any part of them. no wounder my mother left when she did and you know know I,m kinda glad that Jr told her I was dead cause if he didn't she would broble be still there. Adam said. I don't know Adam your mother seams to be a strong women she would have found a way to get you both out of ther plus what i seen of your grandfather. I know he would have helped.Kaitlyn Said

MEANWHILE IN TOWN

Zack had over heard that Luke and Kathy was in Smallville Kanas. and he wasn't happy. So he decided to wait and that wait he can make a better plan on how to get even with Luke and Kathy. Her parent's can't help her now that they are both dead.and he smiled at that

Zack had called his travel agents and made plans to fly to Smallville, Kansas and he was thinking how big could a place called Smallville now. He remembered that he had overheard that Luke's cousin had place in Smallville and his name was Jonathon Kent and he remembered hearing something about his getting elected to senate and that he was in Washington right now. And that his other cousin which looked alot like Jonathon, named Bo Duke was a Texas Ranger he could get in the way now. Zack figured he would sniff around Hazzard and find out what the story with this Jonathon Kent was and see how he could use this cousin of Luke to his advantage right now.

in SMALLVILLE

Kathy got her cell and caled the farm to see if Adam and Kaitlyn was there.

It ran once and then twice and then she hear Duke Farm Adam Duke Speaking. Adam said. Kathy smiled And said it's me Adam I was just calling and see if you and Kaitlyn got there safely Adam said Ya we are. and then Kathy heard Leventa. Kathy smiled and said I hear you got your sister. Adam started to laugh and said ya she wanted to come home with us and I said it was fine I hope you don't mind mom. Kathy said it's ok with me son. Ok mom I have leagly changed my last name to Duke I hope Luke doesn't mind. Kathy said why don't you ask him your self. and she handed Luke the phone. and THEN Kathy hurd Luke said No I don't mind son.

in SMALLVILLE

Kathy got her cell and caled the farm to see if Adam and Kaitlyn was there.

It ran once and then twice and then she hear Duke Farm Adam Duke Speaking. Adam said. Kathy smiled And said it's me Adam I was just calling and see if you and Kaitlyn got there safely Adam said Ya we are. and then Kathy heard Leventa. Kathy smiled and said I hear you got your sister. Adam started to laugh and said ya she wanted to come home with us and I said it was fine I hope you don't mind mom. Kathy said it's ok with me son. Ok mom I have leagly changed my last name to Duke I hope Luke doesn't mind. Kathy said why don't you ask him your self. and she handed Luke the phone. and THEN Kathy hurd Luke said No I don't mind son.

Reba was talking with her father, Clark, Walker and her son as well and see's a familier car with "EWING 3" pull up and in J.R. Ewing and Billy Bob Cowbell out of the Mercedes Benz as well.

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Kathy sees the car and said Oh great. Adam I have yo go I will call Later and don't let your sister con you into letter her stay up past 8:00pm she is like her Uncle Bo that way. and Adam said ok mom bye. and then Kathy hung up the Phone

J.R. and Billy Bob both walked over to where Reba was and poor Billy Bob didn't know that Jonathon had died a few years ago.

Billy Bob says "Mr. Kent or is Senator Kent now I'm from Ewing Oil and he and my cousin is prepared to make a pretty good offer on you farm it's rich in crude oil and you know you look more like your brother everyday now."

Reba says "Quit talking to my dad, about my Uncle Jonathon is gone it's Senator Martha Kent and please don't come around my Aunt as well. She don't need your kind and the offer that your making is no. One thing, I learn growing up on Southfork in Dallas is that sometimes you got say it like it his. You know Uncle Jock taught that as well and my farm is not for sale and no I don't want to move back to Southfork."

J.R. and Billy Bob both walked over to where Reba was and poor Billy Bob didn't know that Jonathon had died a few years ago.

Billy Bob says "Mr. Kent or is Senator Kent now I'm from Ewing Oil and he and my cousin is prepared to make a pretty good offer on you farm it's rich in crude oil and you know you look more like your brother everyday now."

Reba says "Quit talking to my dad, about my Uncle Jonathon is gone it's Senator Martha Kent and please don't come around my Aunt as well. She don't need your kind and the offer that your making is no. One thing, I learn growing up on Southfork in Dallas is that sometimes you got say it like it his. You know Uncle Jock taught that as well and my farm is not for sale and no I don't want to move back to Southfork."

Billy Bob looked at Reba and Bo and says "I knew that Reba, what do you think I was born yesterday and you got to admit Southfork Ranch was great deal bigger than this place is right here."

Reba says "Well, it's all mine okay and you can't say that about Southfork can you sure you got more acreage but this was a gift from my cousin Clark and it's not for Sale so why don't you leave okay. You know I remember see Dad, when I was a little girl in Dallas with Aunt Ellie I mention it to you and you just brushed me off about I kind had the idea you wasn't my father."

Billy Bob says "You was always was too smart for your own good Reba, and you know I can't believe you want this place these little farm don't make they just fold up after a while."

Reba says "Well this little farm had been in the Kent Farm for four generation counting me and Clark now and it seems that people just can't take the notion the little guys our making. You know if there wasn't farmers like me and or my Uncle Jesse and my entire Duke family where would America be Billy Bob. Oh one more thing counting my five kids why you got the fifth generation here as well."

Kathy walked over to JR and said Speaking of Kids My son has found me and he moved to Hazzard and I want you to stay away from him and Jesse Leventa and Jacob. If I ever find out you are bothering my kids againg there will be hell to pay. We had almost found him when he was 10 years old but somehow you found out and tiped the women off that had him and they moved.and you are the reason that Luke and I lost our second child Rose and I will never forgive you for those thing right there. Jr just smiled.

meanwhile in Tennessee

a young women with Long dark curly hair Blce eyes and 23 years old. just found out she was addopted. and that it was an eleagle addoption. The women who raised her. her and her husband where so desprate to have a child. that they contected her husbands best friend Jr Ewing. and he said he would take care of them. and within two weels he had gave them her. yas she was tiny, Tininer then most babies. He had told them that the parents of her thought she was dead. her name is Brittney she is a collage student Studing to become a doctor. and she was on her way to Capital City Georgia to find out more about her parents. So now she was on a mission to find them

BACK IN SMALLVILLE

JR said we will see about that Kathleen we will be talking againg soon. and then he startd to laugh and they walked back to their car and left. Luke said what was that all about? Kathy said I don't know. Reba walked over to her Aunt and Uncle and said why don't you go home, Aunt Kathy You just started to walk again you should be resting and being with my Baby cousin Jacob he needs you more then me. I love you both for comeing to my aid. and she huged them both. Kathy Smiled and Said I love you to Reba.

Kathy walked over to JR and said Speaking of Kids My son has found me and he moved to Hazzard and I want you to stay away from him and Jesse Leventa and Jacob. If I ever find out you are bothering my kids againg there will be hell to pay. We had almost found him when he was 10 years old but somehow you found out and tiped the women off that had him and they moved.and you are the reason that Luke and I lost our second child Rose and I will never forgive you for those thing right there. Jr just smiled.

meanwhile in Tennessee

a young women with Long dark curly hair Blce eyes and 23 years old. just found out she was addopted. and that it was an eleagle addoption. The women who raised her. her and her husband where so desprate to have a child. that they contected her husbands best friend Jr Ewing. and he said he would take care of them. and within two weels he had gave them her. yas she was tiny, Tininer then most babies. He had told them that the parents of her thought she was dead. her name is Brittney she is a collage student Studing to become a doctor. and she was on her way to Capital City Georgia to find out more about her parents. So now she was on a mission to find them

BACK IN SMALLVILLE

JR said we will see about that Kathleen we will be talking againg soon. and then he startd to laugh and they walked back to their car and left. Luke said what was that all about? Kathy said I don't know. Reba walked over to her Aunt and Uncle and said why don't you go home, Aunt Kathy You just started to walk again you should be resting and being with my Baby cousin Jacob he needs you more then me. I love you both for comeing to my aid. and she huged them both. Kathy Smiled and Said I love you to Reba.

Clark says " You know I see why nobody like personally I think his cousins needs a pair glasses not sunglasses he didn't even know that why father was gone and Uncle Bo he thought you was him."

Reba says "Thanks Aunt Kathy, you know I don't think we heard the rest of this now it's just beginning I had to deal with him my whole life. Everybody want to hear something really funny okay. It all started the year I was sixteen years ago and I was John Ross and Chris and he found the key to the liquor cabinet well we killed the bourbon and the scotch and few other things as well. And Chris decided that we should put for sale signs on all the vehicles at Southfork well he got some from around the house and for a month they was getting calls on everybody's car was for sale."

Cue dukesrule2000