Duke or Dupe

Well I got good news, good news and bad news. The good news is that Lukas is brave enough to attempt Duke or Dupe. The other good news is that Lukas got a couple right. The bad news is that Hidden Pines appeared in at least two episodes and I made up Blue Spruce Valley. Try again Lukas.

Which of these were on the show?

Maybelle Tillingham or Dr. Phil McGraw

Fox Chapel Road or Fox Hill Road

Hogg's abandon ice house OR Hogg's abandon dynamite factory

Well, I've been doing this a few months and it's run pretty smoothly but now I have a problem. Hogg's abandon ice house is from season 7 but I have to go through my records to make sure there's not an abandon dynamite factory. I know that there was at least one dynamite shed but it wasn't a factory. Before I say that the streak has ended, I need to make sure.

I will add that I'm not real optimistic but I take this very seriousely and don't want to mess it up (well, I don't take it that seriousely...after all the Dukes are supposed to be fun LOL)

Sorry DaisyMae but I checked all my records and the best I could find was a dynamite shack. I wish I could call it a "factory" but I just can't. Well, look at it this way, breaking your record of 41 in a row is going to be pretty tough so you'll be on top for quite awhile.....or maybe you'll break your own record again someday. I'll be back tonight with 3 more...