Hello all

Boss Hogg 2

Hey Lori dear...what are mother's for LOL just kidding dear i'm thankful to say you don't give me any problems.

General Grant:we'd have fun watching the dukes if she wouldn't cuss at me for having the good luck have been old enough to watch them when they 1st hit tv years ago lol. she somehow figures it's my fault lol

Hey Lori dear...what are mother's for LOL just kidding dear i'm thankful to say you don't give me any problems.

General Grant:we'd have fun watching the dukes if she wouldn't cuss at me for having the good luck have been old enough to watch them when they 1st hit tv years ago lol. she somehow figures it's my fault lol

Hey this Julie, what does this picture look like and hello to everybody oh darn my car is running with the keys in it I'll be write back.

Julieduke

Well... *sniffles* it is... actually, its my grandparents' fault, but Ill not blame my grandfather, though i really do resent my grandmother now due to the fact she had all that memorabilia burnt...to ashes....in the dust... *cries*

*runs hand down side of face* You started it... *grumbles*

I think not you ran me in the ditch! *Checks each option as he mumbles, handing her the ticket and clicking his pen, folding up his ticket book and putting it in his back pocket* *Grins and tips hat, walking off to his patrol car, looks at grant and raises a brow, getting his ticket book back out and writing him one too* Friends of the said so....civilian getting a ticket. *Hands grant his ticket and puts his ticket book away again, clicking the pen and putting it away again in his pocket* Two in one day. I love, I love it! *Chuckles and head to his car and scoots flash over, getting in, starting the car and driving off*

I think not you ran me in the ditch! *Checks each option as he mumbles, handing her the ticket and clicking his pen, folding up his ticket book and putting it in his back pocket* *Grins and tips hat, walking off to his patrol car, looks at grant and raises a brow, getting his ticket book back out and writing him one too* Friends of the said so....civilian getting a ticket. *Hands grant his ticket and puts his ticket book away again, clicking the pen and putting it away again in his pocket* Two in one day. I love, I love it! *Chuckles and head to his car and scoots flash over, getting in, starting the car and driving off*

Julie see's Lori and General Grant and says "At least he didn't notice I was speeding or that my taillight it out again. Dang it, I got to have that fixed again."

(looks at ticket, grins and talks to the sheriff over the CB)

Hey Sheriff, I dont' suppose you'd like to write another one of them tickets for litterin', would ya? If I was to tell you who littered, would you let me off the hook for this ticket?

(looks at Lori and grins)

That is for gettin' me a ticket!

General Grant