An interview and a new project for John

Hey all!

I found this interview John recently did on TV Guide.com

http://www.tvguide.com/News/john-schneider-dukes/070608-02

He mentions a script he has called Trailer Trash that he would like to do with Tom Wopat that sounds like a hoot! They would be cousins and he is even considering getting Christopher Mayer and Byron Cherry. That would be so awesome!!!

The idea of seeing them all together is what I love about it.

Say what you want but I like Coy and Vance. The acting was not very good at times and Bo & Luke are the best but Chris and Byron are alright in my book. Like Ben "Cooter" says, good guys put in a difficult situation.

I assume however that John will concentrate on Collier & Co 2 first.

It would be so awsome to see Tom and John back on the screen together after so long. Sure they were on Smallville together but it wasn't anything like what we had in Dukes or Christmas Comes to Willow Creek. I hope Tom does so this project with John, but I doubt it if Bryon and Chris are going to be on it...say what you want about the actors, bottom line is Tom don't like them and he might find it too difficult to work with them...we'll see, guess we can only watch this space :-) Go for it John!

Never saw Christmas comes to Willow Creek. I'd love too though.

I know that Tom apparently has/had a beef against Chip and Byron. It is frustrating to watch someone take over your job. It can make you go against a person. It's happening to me now so I know the feeling but like Rosco says "It's not personal", it's business. If that is the case for Tom, who knows maybe he won't mind working with them now. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed. LOL

:o you've never seen that movie?! Oh it is the best Christmas Movie I have seen in so long as well as Mary Christmas which John also did but not with Tom. They are just such great family films and as long as you can stand John with facial hair its not too bad lol.

I don't know...I think there's something deeper there with Tom that's caused this rift to be honest...I dont think, being the professional that Tom is, that he would let it affect him so bad if there wasn't something else behind it...all in all its not actually the actors faults, its the directors and show writers for trying to make them exactly like Bo and Luke...and I think Tom would know that which makes me wonder....

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Ohhh my I hope that Tom and the others agrees... I know Tom is still busy with his broadways, but I hope he has the time to do this project, if they all do I cannot wait to see it!

I posted this on a Yahoo site (DOH related) that I know Byron Cherry frequents and posts on. So far not a peep from anybody including Byron. Nobody responded the few time I posted there. Well maybe once but nobody responds to much over there. Weird message board. This place is much better.