Dog Collar Challenge

Meadowmufn

I'm working on my story. The extension gives me plenty of time. Instead of posting flammable bait-o-grams on the forums, I'm going to concentrate on the task at hand, and get some writing done.

And make MaryAnne's collar fit reaaaaaaal tight.

Well that's good you're gonna buckle down and get some work done. For once. Heh heh....

I mean, I would absolutly choke to think that by trading bait-o-grams here it would keep you tied down from completing a story. I can't be held responsible for that!

I'm working on my story. The extension gives me plenty of time. Instead of posting flammable bait-o-grams on the forums, I'm going to concentrate on the task at hand, and get some writing done.

I've been thinking about working on it, so I guess in my world that counts as "starting" it. Khee!

Im working on a story too... say Brian, is the collar for MaryAnne that leather one you described earlier? Just call me... curious! :D

Alex

Well that's good you're gonna buckle down and get some work done. For once. Heh heh....

I mean, I would absolutly choke to think that by trading bait-o-grams here it would keep you tied down from completing a story. I can't be held responsible for that!

Buckle down? Tied down?? My goodness MaryAnne...

Hows a guy supposed to behave with you saying things like that! :-o

Alex

Sure ya can! Not to pick a bone of contention, but you have a way of disrupting the place, MaryAnne.

Buckle down? Tied down?? My goodness MaryAnne...

Hows a guy supposed to behave with you saying things like that! :-o

Alex

DOWN BOY!! Or you'll wind up back in the kennel. No doggie num-nums for you, either.

I swear, once upon a time this was a quiet little community where the least thing didn't go flying out of control. What the hell happened?

DOWN BOY!! Or you'll wind up back in the kennel. No doggie num-nums for you, either.

I swear, once upon a time this was a quiet little community where the least thing didn't go flying out of control. What the hell happened?

Brian---

I'm down! I'm down!! I'll behave...mostly! Youre right MaryAnne does disrupt the place and this was a quiet little place til MeadowMufn posted about dog collars... thats where it all started! We all were perfect little angels till then. ;)

Alex

Brian---

I'm down! I'm down!! I'll behave...mostly! Youre right MaryAnne does disrupt the place and this was a quiet little place til MeadowMufn posted about dog collars... thats where it all started! We all were perfect little angels till then. ;)

Alex

Hey Brian what's going on and good luck to everybody with there stories. has anybody seen Fred lately I can't find him.

I think it all started when we made YOU an admin, but that could just be a coinkydink. ;)

Hey all of you here come check out my Round Robin "Flash Falls In Love" it involves Fred from Smokey and The Bandit getting accidently left in Hazzard and Rosco finding him. And whatever direction it takes then go right ahead.

Hey, how 'bout you don't advertise your fan fic in the dog collar challenge thread? It's quite alright if you start a new thread of your own instead of convoluting other threads with off topic messages about basketball games and your new fanfic. :roll: This thread is convoluted enough as it is...

I think it all started when we made YOU an admin, but that could just be a coinkydink. ;)

Verrrry funny. This place went to the dogs long before that. I can't name an exact date, but I'm fairly sure it was when MaryAnne became an admin. I was just a lowly moderator and had no real influence, ya know.

I mean, just look at the number of times MaryAnne tripped over a cord and brought the servers to a smoking standstill. And then she uses questionable words like "teat" in her posts, and took a notion to wear inappropriate "uniforms" that were low-cut and tight. Every time there's trouble around here she's smack-dab in the middle of it. Just like the Dog Collar Challenge, things were fine until she got Alex all riled up.

I mean, just look at the number of times MaryAnne tripped over a cord and brought the servers to a smoking standstill. And then she uses questionable words like "teat" in her posts, and took a notion to wear inappropriate "uniforms" that were low-cut and tight. Every time there's trouble around here she's smack-dab in the middle of it. Just like the Dog Collar Challenge, things were fine until she got Alex all riled up.

Hmm... I've known her for a long time and she was never like that til she met YOU, Brian. LOL. Perhaps I should throw ya in the clink for contributing to the delinquency of a Deputy. Khee!

Hmm... I've known her for a long time and she was never like that til she met YOU, Brian. LOL. Perhaps I should throw ya in the clink for contributing to the delinquency of a Deputy. Khee!

What?! Wait a minute now, if you've known her for so long, then maybe you're the bad influence. How about you throw yerself in the clink. You've got the authority, so it's all the more e-fficient if you handle that yourself. Besides, I'm busy working on my dog-collar challenge story.

What?! Wait a minute now, if you've known her for so long, then maybe you're the bad influence. How about you throw yerself in the clink. You've got the authority, so it's all the more e-fficient if you handle that yourself. Besides, I'm busy working on my dog-collar challenge story.

Oh no, you ain't gunna pin the Deputy's delinquency all on me, now...

So, I may have taught her a few choice swear words and the fun of taunting others, abusin' your authority, an' all, but I sure as hell had nothin' to do with her wearin' those low-cut "uniforms". That was all YOUR doin', cousin. LOL. And nobody had anything to fear from the Deputy before you got yer hands on her. Brian, you've created a monster. It's aliiiiiiiiiiiive! It's aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!

Errr, I mean, she's turned into quite the confident and assertive young lady under your tutelage.

*runs away and hides where the Deputy can't find me*:neener:

Oh no, you ain't gunna pin the Deputy's delinquency all on me, now...

So, I may have taught her a few choice swear words and the fun of taunting others, abusin' your authority, an' all, but I sure as hell had nothin' to do with her wearin' those low-cut "uniforms". That was all YOUR doin', cousin. LOL. And nobody had anything to fear from the Deputy before you got yer hands on her. Brian, you've created a monster. It's aliiiiiiiiiiiive! It's aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!

Errr, I mean, she's turned into quite the confident and assertive young lady under your tutelage.

*runs away and hides where the Deputy can't find me*:neener:

Hey, I had nothin' to do with it. She was a spitfire from the word go. Granted, she swears more often these days, and her wardrobe has some skimpy numbers, and she could knock a tooth loose with her right cross, and tattoo your face with a backhand slap.

No wonder Alex is infatuated with her. None of it's my fault, tho'.

Hey, I had nothin' to do with it. She was a spitfire from the word go. Granted, she swears more often these days, and her wardrobe has some skimpy numbers, and she could knock a tooth loose with her right cross, and tattoo your face with a backhand slap.

No wonder Alex is infatuated with her. None of it's my fault, tho'.

Remind me to stay more than arms-length distance away from the Deputy...