Dog Collar Challenge

Meadowmufn

is it me, or does those pics brian put up look a little risque for a family site (not that i really care, it's just that someone needs to be responsible and speak up)? Not to spoil anyone's fun of course. Mufn? MaryAnne? Y'all agree with me? Anyone? *blushes, knowing someone is gonna be mad or upset at me*

is it me, or does those pics brian put up look a little risque for a family site (not that i really care, it's just that someone needs to be responsible and speak up)? Not to spoil anyone's fun of course. Mufn? MaryAnne? Y'all agree with me? Anyone? *blushes, knowing someone is gonna be mad or upset at me*

Since MeadowMufn herself responded to the pictures, what does that tell you?

Might depend on a person's definition of a family site. There was suggestion about a police officer beating a person with their nightstick...

A bit violent for a family site in my opinion. I would hope people would not judge a person by a few posts on an internet forum.

I agree with you Daney, however most users are probably at least 13, and most parents have parental controls that prevent most kids from viewing a forum unless they are atleast 13.

With taht being said, today a public forum online that is considered a family site, should try to keep things at least to a pg-13 level.

Sides, you can see folks getting beaten with night sticks in many documentaries about the 1960's during the equal rights movement, not to mention them being sprayed with high presssure fire hoses and all that. Shoot, most cartoons are more violent than someone getti'n beaten with a night stick.

Again...A Hnet Admin posted the pictures and the owner of Hnet herself has responded to the photos. Now if they were deemed bad to post, they would have been removed and also the content about the nightstick would have been removed as well. People can choose to post or not and people can choose to read this forum or not. Its all about choices folks, if you all dont like the humor on this one there are plenty more forums you can post to on Hnet...

Again...A Hnet Admin posted the pictures and the owner of Hnet herself has responded to the photos. Now if they were deemed bad to post, they would have been removed and also the content about the nightstick would have been removed as well. People can choose to post or not and people can choose to read this forum or not. Its all about choices folks, if you all dont like the humor on this one there are plenty more forums you can post to on Hnet...
Still too much Pressure.

Dude, I was just saying something cause we all know how it is when folks get carried away with something.

Now could we please get back to our regularly scheduled program? Whether anyone realizes it or not, I was enjoyin' myself, i just wanted to give a reality check there for a sec. I would like to spend my last day with a roof over my head havin' fun and watching you guys cause trouble. I don't know when I'll be back, or how long i'll be gone or anything like that. Now please, let's return to our regularly scheduled program.

i just wanted to give a reality check there for a sec.

Reality checks are not negotiable around here. We don't deal in reality. :deputy:

Neither one of those models shows off anymore than Daisy ever did in the show so if anyone seeing those is bothered by them, they obviously have never watched a single episode of the Dukes.

Now, gettin' back on topic heah....

I own no such catalog. Brian's just trying to hide the fact that it's his own!

Reality checks are not negotiable around here. We don't deal in reality. :deputy:

Neither one of those models shows off anymore than Daisy ever did in the show so if anyone seeing those is bothered by them, they obviously have never watched a single episode of the Dukes.

Now, gettin' back on topic heah....

I own no such catalog. Brian's just trying to hide the fact that it's his own!

Those models arent as beautiful as a certain Deputy...and if those catalogs belong to you Brian, can I borrow them?? :lol:

Ok, then please forgive me for my earlier outburst. I'm sorry. I've just been under a ton of stress. Kinda hard when you just moved into a shelter run by the salvation army and it's falling apart.

Yeah, i'm willing to believe that is Brian's own catalogue. Maybe he bought it to find stuff for the Doc and to throw alex into a tizzy? ;)