I Went To Cooter's Dukes Museum

traintownofcowee

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes I have been there in fact there is a classic cars of the stars or somethin car museum up the street from there.

Cooters was great the town is awesome & the museum is fantastic. Much more open & larger than Sperryville BUT Sperryville had L A N D oh did it have land!

Heres Cooters tow truck there:

7e4eb620.jpg

his General out front

6a09bc57.jpg

the truck & a cop car there

6f12dcd3.jpg

Here is the Lee wanna be in the museum

2da16b49.jpg

I also have alot from inside the museum if ya want I can post also, LMK

Yes I have been there in fact there is a classic cars of the stars or somethin car museum up the street from there.

Cooters was great the town is awesome & the museum is fantastic. Much more open & larger than Sperryville BUT Sperryville had L A N D oh did it have land!

Heres Cooters tow truck there:

7e4eb620.jpg

his General out front

6a09bc57.jpg

the truck & a cop car there

6f12dcd3.jpg

Here is the Lee wanna be in the museum

2da16b49.jpg

I also have alot from inside the museum if ya want I can post also, LMK

More , more , more Tombo, i will never get to be there, so I sure would love to see what is in cooter's place and all around, I so heard so much about it, and so wish I could go//....

• 2 weeks later...
those are all REALLY good!!! it makes me want to go even more.lol i didn't realize he had that much dukes memorabilia there.

Oh man lemme tell you there is sooooo much more there that I didnt take poictures of. Like the fact he has an entire store there with things for sale up front. Not to mention ALOT more memorabilia! deff worth the trip.

I am going to be headed there once or twice this year & I will take more pix for all to se.

• 2 weeks later...

Love the pics! Thanks for posting them!

You know....I actually remember one of the lunch boxes. A classmate or two had them way back then.

I remember my brother a miniature General Lee that would launch from a wristband. He just lifted the transparent lid, pressed a button and boom out raced the General. It went far too!

He also a had long sleeved t-shirt with a jumping General on the front. It was his favourite shirt. He lived in it. LOL

• 1 year later...

hey guys. i also recently went to cooters place in gatlinburg tn. it was amazing. i went 2 months ago in june. they had so much dukes stuff. but i guess they switched locations since the time you went cause the building now is different and they dont have the tow truck or patrol car. but they still have the general lee. when i went cletus was there signing auto graphs.

sorry that the pictures in the post are small. im not sure how to post them big

They're fine when you click on them. Just be aware that they're only visble to people who've logged in. To post pictures directly rather than as attachments you'll need to sign up to something like PhotoBucket or Flikr (they're free). Upload your pictures there, then put the IMG code in the post. I try to limit my pictures to about 700 pixels wide so they fit the standard forum width, but larger images can be used.