Mama's Family and Dukes Crossover(Not title Yet)

Julieduke

Who do you think should get married in the story  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think should get married in the story

• Uncle Jesse and Thelma "Mama" Harper
    • Iola and Rosco
    • Shannnon and Bo
    • Mac and Dusty

Jesse: Well, i never! Freddy you make sure that shannon and bo are ok.

Freddy 10-4 mr. duke.

Thelma: I knew when she came up on that bike that she was no good.

Angelena: I cant believe she would do that!

Bubba: Me neither.

Balladeer: Shannon and bo finally got away and got freddy's message to come back to the farm for a meeting. They were gonna figure out how that boss (and them) to get hazzard back from hughie.

cue julieduke

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bo and Shannon was at home and they was telling how Shannon used a water gun on Hughie and he was scared.

Angelena says "Why sister must've have forgotton you had that Shannon, boy that pretty funny."

Bubba says "Hey that's pretty funny, but there is a car coming up and it's Ginger and she has somebody with her as well."

Angelena says "Well, I hope it's not Juliet and Hughie I don't ever want to talk to my cousin or sister right now how could they do that right there."

Uncle Jesse answers the door and Ginger, Wild Buzz and Deluxe Doug walk in and it seems they had a private joke going right now.

Angelena sees and says "Hey sis, who are these guys and I'm not funny okay."

Ginger says "Oh, these are my brothers and this is Wild Buzz and Deluxe Doug and we was laughing because Wild Buzz was trying to be like Brad in the "Mr. Policeman" song and took on Enos and they got caught. The only problem is that he hasn't heard the whole thing yet."

Cue Bo's Crush

Thelma: Well, that's not funny.

Ginger: We think it is, hey Angelena, you gonna introduce me to your friends, hey bubba, mrs. harper.

Angelena: Oh this here is the dukes, Bo, Luke,Daisy and Uncle jesse, Shannon just got married to bo not to long ago.

Luke : instead of introducing why dont we figure out about juilet and hughie.

Freddy just showed up.

Freddy: hey y'all I just found out hughie and juilet are coming here.

Bo: hey freddy you decoy hughie while we will be at still site #1 and oh, meet us there.

Shannon: hey bo, what can hughie do to hazzard?

Bo: well I tell when we get to the site, ok.

Balladeer: they got to the site and boy they had a meeting. Meanwhile hughie was on his way to the farm not knowing freddy was going to be a decoy, sweet huh.

Thelma: Well' date=' that's not funny.

Ginger: We think it is, hey Angelena, you gonna introduce me to your friends, hey bubba, mrs. harper.

Angelena: Oh this here is the dukes, Bo, Luke,Daisy and Uncle jesse, Shannon just got married to bo not to long ago.

Luke : instead of introducing why dont we figure out about juilet and hughie.

Freddy just showed up.

Freddy: hey y'all I just found out hughie and juilet are coming here.

Bo: hey freddy you decoy hughie while we will be at still site #1 and oh, meet us there.

Shannon: hey bo, what can hughie do to hazzard?

Bo: well I tell when we get to the site, ok.

Balladeer: they got to the site and boy they had a meeting. Meanwhile hughie was on his way to the farm not knowing freddy was going to be a decoy, sweet huh.[/quote']

Freddy is waiting for Hughie Hogg to show up at the farm and soon later Hughie shows and up he says "Okay, so where is everybody at Freddy and it seams you've done this to me before."

Freddy says "Isn't this funny we have the very same Uncle why this makes us cousin right Hughie or shall I call you Cousin Hughie which do you prefer. You dad, never said it that past couple what case history you was but I got the impression that he didn't like you too well."

Hughie says "What do you ,mean I'm a case history I don't know what your up to. Just because we share the same Uncle don't make us Cousin."

Freddy says "Why are you ashamed to claim a Coltrane for a cousin Hughie besides you too stuffy and uppity to be my cousin now if you don't mind I got to go right now."

Freddy left on his motorcycle and soon Hughie left realizing that Freddy was a dang decoy of those Dukes just like he decoyed Juliet as well.

Cue Bo's Crush

So' date=' hughie didnt follow freddy and went looking for the dukes

Meanwhile....

Bo, Shannon,Luke and Daisy went to tell Boss the bad news While bubba,thelma, and angelna went to tell rosco. I have a bad feeling about this dont you?[/quote']

Freddy says "Anybody got their ears on outthere in cb land it's the decoy calling."

Angelena looks at Uncle Jesse and Thema and says "Oh man, somebody ought to tell him about the cb lingo in Hazzard that's is bad."

cue Bo's Crush

Bo Laughs, I tell him. This is Lost sheep what you got decoy? )Shannon and Angelena giggles in background)

Freddy: Well, I ought to warn y'all that hughie's on your way. Wh-What's so funny?

Bo: Nothing, Freddy,10-4, we'll be waiting for him. Lost sheep out.

Shannon: Hey bo, how can we be ready if hughie on his way?

Luke: Well, according to Bo, I reckon we just hide at the farm.

Thelma: well, where y'all gonna hide.

Uncle jesse found a perfect spot for bo and luke to hide. Meanwhile freddy headed back to the farm while hughie cbed boss telling he lost them. Uh,oh do you have a bad feeling about this?

Bo Laughs' date=' I tell him. This is Lost sheep what you got decoy? )Shannon and Angelena giggles in background)

Freddy: Well, I ought to warn y'all that hughie's on your way. Wh-What's so funny?

Bo: Nothing, Freddy,10-4, we'll be waiting for him. Lost sheep out.

Shannon: Hey bo, how can we be ready if hughie on his way?

Luke: Well, according to Bo, I reckon we just hide at the farm.

Thelma: well, where y'all gonna hide.

Uncle jesse found a perfect spot for bo and luke to hide. Meanwhile freddy headed back to the farm while hughie cbed boss telling he lost them. Uh,oh do you have a bad feeling about this?[/quote']

Freddy arrives back at the farm, he radio his father the same way he radio the rest of them and he was telling his son that they need to work on his cb lingo.

Freddy : Dad, what's wrong with it and it don't seem so wrong. I think I picked my own handle.

Rosco: 10-4 Decoy, and meet me at the Duke Farm and I will handle Hughie myself.

Freddy: Okay Dad, Decoy out and see ya later. I mean 10-4.

cue Bo's Crush

Freddy arrives back at the farm, he radio his father the same way he radio the rest of them and he was telling his son that they need to work on his cb lingo.

Freddy : Dad, what's wrong with it and it don't seem so wrong. I think I picked my own handle.

Rosco: 10-4 Decoy, and meet me at the Duke Farm and I will handle Hughie myself.

Freddy: Okay Dad, Decoy out and see ya later. I mean 10-4.

cue Bo's Crush

Angelena: Hey I think Freddy's cb lingo is getting on his father's nerves now he is going to talk to him about it pretty soon. Did I ever tell the time Freddy drove Mrs. Harper to the Mall and hit a light poll so hard Uncle Jesse that is fell down and Mrs. Harper got him away from the car just in time. I wish I could seen that it was his Mamma's car he did that do that would've been hard to explain.

Cue Bo's Crush

Thelma: Now, angelena, I dont think its time to bring that up now.

Shannon: But what does that got to do with what's happing now?

Angelena: Nothing. (She Laughs)

Luke: Well, im gonna go find Rosco and Boss.

Bo: hey becareful Luke me and bubba are gonna guard the girls.

Shannon: yeah you'll do that and im gonna help you.

hughie told boss he trailing the dukes and boss is as happy as day. then Rosco comes in and tells hughie to stop messing with his son.

cue julieduke

Thelma: Now' date=' angelena, I dont think its time to bring that up now.

Shannon: But what does that got to do with what's happing now?

Angelena: Nothing. (She Laughs)

Luke: Well, im gonna go find Rosco and Boss.

Bo: hey becareful Luke me and bubba are gonna guard the girls.

Shannon: yeah you'll do that and im gonna help you.

hughie told boss he trailing the dukes and boss is as happy as day. then Rosco comes in and tells hughie to stop messing with his son.

cue julieduke[/quote']

Angelena says "But Mrs. Harper I wouldn't believe that was true if you hadn't back that up but everybody at the school laughed and chuckled about that for the longest time. In fact everytime Freddy, said he was going to the mall everybody got worried and asked to not look out for the poll."

cue Bo's Crush

Thelma: Well,baby lets just not bring it up.

Meanwhile in hazzard...

Rosco: hughie, you leave my son alone.

Hughie: Well, im gonna have to fire you then

Boss: W-well you cant fire rosco, hughie, I fire him when i want to.

Hughie: not this time uncle boss, Im boss of hazzard now.

Boss: How

(luke enters) Luke: By that contract you signed to catch us you turned hazzard over to him.

Hughie: No way, I'll the goverment you cheat on taxes.

Boss You give it back.

Hugie:nope.

Boss: Thats blackmail!

Hughie: right, Rosco, would you kindly put luke duke in the cell downstaris.

Rosco: NO!

Hughie: All right go on luke in the cell.

Rosco rushed out to the duke farm and told everybody that Hughie arrested luke. cant wait to see what happens stick around.

cue julieduke

Dusty Taylor stormed into the court house to see the very man she had coming after. Mac Taylor, her husband, being a former Marine was able to catch up to her and cut her off. He sighed.

"Baby you don't want to him!" Mac said trying to keep the peace. Dusty looked at Mac sighed, but started towards Hughie again. She had founded out through DNa at the New York Crime lab that Freddy was not only Rosco's son but her son as well that she didn't even know about. She had been told that Freddy had died.

"Hugie I warn you now, you come near our son again, and your life will flash before your eyes." Dusty said through clutched teeth as she grabbed Hugie by the collar of his shirt. "And you let my coousin go." Dusty said as she nodded to the cells down stairs.

Cue Julieduke or Bo's Crush

Hughie: Well, I love to Dusty its just... I cant.

Dusty:Why not?

Hughie: cause im boss.

Dusty: youll see hughie hogg youll see, Im gonna sue you.

Mac: She means it there buddy.

Meanwhile Rosco ran in the door and rosco was furious. And he told evryone about hughie orders.

Jesse: Well we better figure out how to get Luke out.

cue juileduke or dusty rose

Hughie: Well' date=' I love to Dusty its just... I cant.

Dusty:Why not?

Hughie: cause im boss.

Dusty: youll see hughie hogg youll see, Im gonna sue you.

Mac: She means it there buddy.

Meanwhile Rosco ran in the door and rosco was furious. And he told evryone about hughie orders.

Jesse: Well we better figure out how to get Luke out.

cue juileduke or dusty rose[/quote']

Angelena, and Ginger had found out through Jesse and Dusty and they was totally shocked and they had figured that woman that claimed she was Freddy

's natural mother wasn't and how did they get Freddy away from her.

Thema says "Well, Rosco and Dusty better explain this Iola because she hears this she'll be ready to bolt after that I think I know my friend pretty well."

Ginger says "Mrs. Harper we know Freddy pretty well and we better tell him gently as well he might think were messing with him that the woman he called Mother isn't his natural mother at all."

Cue Bo's Crush or Dusty Rose Duke

Angelena, and Ginger had found out through Jesse and Dusty and they was totally shocked and they had figured that woman that claimed she was Freddy

's natural mother wasn't and how did they get Freddy away from her.

Thema says "Well, Rosco and Dusty better explain this Iola because she hears this she'll be ready to bolt after that I think I know my friend pretty well."

Ginger says "Mrs. Harper we know Freddy pretty well and we better tell him gently as well he might think were messing with him that the woman he called Mother isn't his natural mother at all."

Bo smiles and says "You know that boy, does seem a bit down right stubborn. Well everybody too stubborn to be a Coltrane and I had heard about Dusty's having a baby die and he really lived that's just wrong. I was there when Dusty heard the baby died and she cried on my shoulder and well Rosco he just didn't say anything and went about his business and didn't say anything at all. Well I guess that means one thing for Mac, and that is me is a step-father and I guess he had didn't know until eariler."

Shannon: Well, that just dont make sense. What does is that we need to tell Freddy and Rosco.

(Rosco enters)

Rosco: Tell me what?

Bo: Well, Rosco your son also happens to be my cousin's son.

Rosco: Yeah, Which cousin?

Jesse: Dusty.

Rosco: are you kidding me, I heard her baby die when it was born.

Thelma: Rosco, they aint lying.

Shannon: Rosco how did you end up with freddy?

Rosco: Well.... I....

Everybody: Yes....

Rosco: I...

Balladeer: I like to know why rosco aint telling the dukes that he actually apodted him never knowing the birth mother was Dusty Duke. Stick around.

cue Juileduke or dusty Rose

Shannon: Well' date=' that just dont make sense. What does is that we need to tell Freddy and Rosco.

(Rosco enters)

Rosco: Tell me what?

Bo: Well, Rosco your son also happens to be my cousin's son.

Rosco: Yeah, Which cousin?

Jesse: Dusty.

Rosco: are you kidding me, I heard her baby die when it was born.

Thelma: Rosco, they aint lying.

Shannon: Rosco how did you end up with freddy?

Rosco: Well.... I....

Everybody: Yes....

Rosco: I...

Balladeer: I like to know why rosco aint telling the dukes that he actually apodted him never knowing the birth mother was Dusty Duke. Stick around.

cue Juileduke or dusty Rose[/quote']

Freddy comes walking in and it seems that Freddy had heard everything and he looks at Rosco and says "You mean the woman that raised wasn't even my mother well that's it If my birth mother is Dusty Duke like everybody is saying well then Dad I'm staying right here in Hazzard. Well that also means I'm a Duke and I belong in Hazzard and not in Raytown even though when you go back Ms. Harper I will miss you as well. I still can believe I back right into a poll and if wasn't for you yelling at me to get out of my mama's car well I wouldn't be here that's all."

Bo says "Wait a minute Freddy you mean back-up into a poll and caused it to fall and ran away afterwards as well."

Freddy says "Oh there's reasons I don't drive a car I once took out Ms. Harper fence backing up and she made me rebuild the dang thing as well. I almost drove through Mama's garage making a back door she would call me hell on wheels and one day there was the motorcycle that I have a used car lot and it begging me to buy so I went and test drove it seeing how I had a motorcycle endorsement on my license and it was love at first ride."

Bo says "I think you're a true Duke then but it sounds like you need a lesson in backing up that's all your not all that bad now. You never did a barn shot right Freddy."

Freddy says "Wait a minute what's a barn shot?

BO: well a bart shot is that you jump over a barn.

Freddy: Oh.

Shannon: bo, you scare me with those jumps.

Bo: not as well as you scare me.

Thelma: Ok, back on subject how are we gonna get hughie?

Rosco: Me and Freddy could decoy him.

Freddy: 10-4 dad.

Daisy: I just heard Mac and Dusty filed a suit against Hughie.

Bubba: for what?

Angelena: Maybe hughie got her mad.

balladeer: Lets see what happens. stick around.

cue juileduke or dusty rose

BO: well a bart shot is that you jump over a barn.

Freddy: Oh.

Shannon: bo' date=' you scare me with those jumps.

Bo: not as well as you scare me.

Thelma: Ok, back on subject how are we gonna get hughie?

Rosco: Me and Freddy could decoy him.

Freddy: 10-4 dad.

Daisy: I just heard Mac and Dusty filed a suit against Hughie.

Bubba: for what?

Angelena: Maybe hughie got her mad.

balladeer: Lets see what happens. stick around.

cue juileduke or dusty rose[/quote']

Freddy says "Hey Dad, do you think Bo could teach me how to do a barn shot and it sounds really fun."

Rosco just looks at his son and says nothing with that certain look of disapproval it was bad enough his mother was a Duke, now he wants to drive just like one.

Angelena says "Hey Bubba, do you see that look that Rosco gave Freddy I wouldn't want to hear that conversation later."

Bubba says "Kind of reminds me of the time that I had my band in the basement and Grandma didn't like that one bit."

Thelma: well, bubba you cant play.

Bubba: I can too, Grandma.

Angelna:,laughs

Bo: well, look who's coming out the driveway.

Shannon: Let me take one wild guess, Hughie.

Bo: Nope, its boss.

Rosco: he looks madder than a wet hen.

Jesse: Hey j.d.

Boss: Oh, hey Jesse. I dont wanna talk about hughie none.

Shannnon: Why I thought you'd be happy.

Bo: You know, boss seems like last time hughie did just about the same thing.

Rosco: Well, we'd better stop him.

Daisy: But how?

Jesse: we'll think of something, dusty's got have of it done.

balladeer: when court comes hope that lawyer not on his side.

Thelma: well' date=' bubba you cant play.

Bubba: I can too, Grandma.

Angelna:,laughs

Bo: well, look who's coming out the driveway.

Shannon: Let me take one wild guess, Hughie.

Bo: Nope, its boss.

Rosco: he looks madder than a wet hen.

Jesse: Hey j.d.

Boss: Oh, hey Jesse. I dont wanna talk about hughie none.

Shannnon: Why I thought you'd be happy.

Bo: You know, boss seems like last time hughie did just about the same thing.

Rosco: Well, we'd better stop him.

Daisy: But how?

Jesse: we'll think of something, dusty's got have of it done.

balladeer: when court comes hope that lawyer not on his side.[/quote']

Bubba says "You know one thing maybe somebody ought to let me play and then maybe everybody here could tell he good I am."

Angelena says "I ain't getting in between you and your Grandma besides Dad you should know the truth why me and Bubba are so darn friendly anyways right you see me and Bubba well we like each other. And so does Freddy and Juliet and I don't know what got into my twin sister dad but she is being bad and despicable."

Boss looks over at Angelena and Bubba and thinks about the way they were looking at only each other, he just found from Rosco that Freddy was Dusty's son and that he wanted to stay in Hazzard no matter what. He didn't like the woman he called mom and why she would lie to him like that and then the biggest thing came next.

Freddy says "Dad, why in hell didn't you tell me that Dusty Rose Duke was my mother I don't like that at all. Why did they lie to my mother when I was born and tell her that I had died that's not right at all."

Jesse says "Freddy, you can call me Uncle Jesse but maybe your father can explain this to you and don't being getting mad at each other. Kind of reminds of the way Bo was acting when that Carnival of Thrills came to Hazzard, why he's stubborn and he wasn't backing down. You the worst thing was seeing him and Luke fighting I couldn't take that now and the way your getting so mad at your father you might say something you just don't mean at all."

Bo says "You he starting to act just like Dusty when she gets something in mind you don't mind me saying something and boy she is hard to calm down when she's upset about something."

Angelena says "I've never seen Dusty mad about something but Freddy once didn't talk to Bubba for a whole month because he thought he was trying to steal his girl."

Cue Bo's Crush

Freddy says " Hey Uncle Jesse, what If I was to jump on my bike and leave this town and never come back at all and you know it's just worth all tthis. But I was think where is Hughie Hogg at right now maybe I could talk to him myself and besides."

Rosco says " I know how and you and Dusty must feel right now but it's not like that and besides we can talk about that later."

Freddy says "I want to call her Mom, is she wants me too and besides I've always got in trouble in school the Mom that raised never told you in the past before that's all. But maybe, I'm one bad apple but I can change but first things first dad and Uncle Jesse and everybody else how do we stop Hughie from whatever he's doing right now."

By Now, everybody noticed that Dusty and Mac had pulled up and she was looking at Freddy and wanted to run over and hug him.

Thema says " Hey is that Dusty and Mac that just pulled up it seems that there is going to be a small reunion going right now."

Bo says "You know, Freddy act's like a Duke that's for sure and he sure is mad about something but one thing do you think he would be stubborn enough to confront Hughie and Juliet right now and if he did we better try to talk him out of that one."

Cue Bo's Crush

Shannon: Bo, it seems i remember when i was dating you and hughie tried to get me back and you wouldnt talk to me for one week, remeber.

Bo: Yeah, Im still sorry about that.

Freddy: Hi Mom.

Dusty just looked at him cried and gave him a hug.

Dusty: Rosco, I hope youve been taking care of freddy real good.

Rosco: Oh, I have.

Boss: What about hughie?

Dusty: Hughie will be in court tomorrow facing charges.

Shannon: Did you include taking over Hazzard and arresting Luke?

Dusty: Arresting Luke?! Ill be sure to add that on!

jesse calmed down dusty cause she was that mad she wanted to kill hughie.

cue julieduke

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.