Mama's Family and Dukes Crossover(Not title Yet)

Julieduke

Who do you think should get married in the story  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think should get married in the story

• Uncle Jesse and Thelma "Mama" Harper
    • Iola and Rosco
    • Shannnon and Bo
    • Mac and Dusty

Shannon: ms harper me and bo could keep an eye on him for you.

Thelma: that's very nice but i think i will now you and bo run along me and jesse will catch you two later.

Shannon: thanks ms harper.

Thelma: no problem.

Bubba says "Thank You Grandma, I going to really cut a rug now and I think I need to find something slicker than this right here there are some cute girls in Hazzard."

Thelma says "Oh don't do that right there now, I don't need to bail you out of jail now."

Bubba says "No Grandma, I going dancing I going try out some of my best moves here."

Cue Bo's Crush

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thelma: Bubba, you be careful. Shannon and Bo are gonna look after you. Good Lord! I never seen him go so fast.

Bo: dont worry ms. harper, me and shannon will do a good job on keeping an eye on him.

Shannon: you might not bo. I think you'll be paying attention to me instead of looking out for bubba.

Jesse: how about you both do it. Daisy will be there in case things get out of hand.

Shannon: ok, uncle jesse, has dusty rose and Mac returened from their honeymoon yet?

Jesse: haven't recieved a phone call so I'm assuming their fine.

Bo: C'mon Bubba, you can ride with us because Shannon paying the drinks.

Shannon: Bo, I ain't paying for Bubba's drink I'm paying for yours and mine.

Thelma: Love, where can you be without it.

Thelma: Bubba' date=' you be careful. Shannon and Bo are gonna look after you. Good Lord! I never seen him go so fast.

Bo: dont worry ms. harper, me and shannon will do a good job on keeping an eye on him.

Shannon: you might not bo. I think you'll be paying attention to me instead of looking out for bubba.

Jesse: how about you both do it. Daisy will be there in case things get out of hand.

Shannon: ok, uncle jesse, has dusty rose and Mac returened from their honeymoon yet?

Jesse: haven't recieved a phone call so I'm assuming their fine.

Bo: C'mon Bubba, you can ride with us because Shannon paying the drinks.

Shannon: Bo, I ain't paying for Bubba's drink I'm paying for yours and mine.

Thelma: Love, where can you be without it.[/quote']

Thema walks over to Bubba and hands him a Twenty and says "Becareful Bubba, your a stranger in this county so watch out for Rosco and Boss and don't go flirty with anybody's girl when your there."

Bubba says "Okay Grandma, I'll be okay and Bo this door doesn't doesn't open there is something wrong with your car here."

Thema says "You mean nobody told you yet Bubba.'

cue Bo's Crush or anybody

Bo laughs. bo: bubba, these doors are welded shut, it's a racing car you go through the window.

Bubba: Well i'll give it a shot.

Jesse: Bo,Shannon you make sure bubba's ok.

Bo: Uncle jesse he'll be fine me, shannon, luke, and daisy watching him.

Shannon: really? C'mon you two before some distarous things happens.

cue Julieduke or dusty rose

Bo laughs. bo: bubba' date=' these doors are welded shut, it's a racing car you go through the window.

Bubba: Well i'll give it a shot.

Jesse: Bo,Shannon you make sure bubba's ok.

Bo: Uncle jesse he'll be fine me, shannon, luke, and daisy watching him.

Shannon: really? C'mon you two before some distarous things happens.

cue Julieduke or dusty rose[/quote']

Bubba says "Oh that would explain the number on the side you know Uncle Vinton didn't know why you had the number on the side of the car. Your cousin Daisy sure is cute she isn't like the girls in Raytown she is sweet and speaks her mind at the same time."

Mama says "Bye Bubba, she you later."

cue Bo's Crush or Dusty Rose

bubba: I see you later too bubba.

Bo,shannon,and bubba finally arrive at the boars nest

Daisy: hey fellas

shannon: hey daisy Im buying bo drink and mine bubba carried a

bubba: my daisy you sure are pretty.

daisy: thanks bubba you look good yourself.

cue Julieduke or dusty rose

bubba: I see you later too bubba.

Bo' date='shannon,and bubba finally arrive at the boars nest

Daisy: hey fellas

shannon: hey daisy Im buying bo drink and mine bubba carried a

bubba: my daisy you sure are pretty.

daisy: thanks bubba you look good yourself.

cue Julieduke or dusty rose[/quote']

Bubba says "Oh, this old thing I've had it for years."

Balladeer: I thing the Bubba can't think of anything to say now

Cue Bo's Crush or Dusty Rose Duke

Daisy: how about i buy you a drink bubba

Bubba: swell

Bo: hey bubba are you sweet on my cousin daiay.

Bubba me no I couldn't be.

Shannon: you could be they way your blushing.

Bubba: No. Hey bo is there anymore girls in hazzard.

Bo: Aplenty I almost dated them all.

Shannon: Bo dont you make me jealous.

cue juileduke

Daisy: how about i buy you a drink bubba

Bubba: swell

Bo: hey bubba are you sweet on my cousin daiay.

Bubba me no I couldn't be.

Shannon: you could be they way your blushing.

Bubba: No. Hey bo is there anymore girls in hazzard.

Bo: Aplenty I almost dated them all.

Shannon: Bo dont you make me jealous.

cue juileduke

Bubba says (With Amazement) "You dated all the girls in Hazzard you must be tired was that is in one night wow. Uncle Vinton, won't believe that one right there."

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

bo: yep. I stopped chasing girls until I found that Shannon was the one I wanted.

Shannon: yeah I love you bo.

bo: I love you too sweetheart.

bubba: wow! Im a gonna talk with daisy see y'all later.

cue anyone :)

Bubba walks over to where Daisy is, and Boss seems to be watching with suspicious ideas in his mind. Daisy see's Bubba and say hi, and they are doing just small talk.

Bo sees that Bubba and Daisy are talking and says "Shannon, I think he just might be my in-law if Uncle Jesse doesn't marry Thema first because then he'll be my step relative first. I think that Uncle Jesse has really fallen for his Grandma can you believe that one Rosco asked Iola to marry him and they are planning the wedding alreadry I wonder what Garrett would be thinking on this right here."

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Bo's Crush or Anybody

shannon: i dont know bo. maybe we can set up a way for uncle jesse and ms. harper uh?

bo: sweet heart I dont we sould interfere with their friendship.

shannon: I guess your right. see you at the farm. i let you know boss is getting supicous.

cue anyone

Bubba walks over to where Bo and Shannon are standing and he says "Who is Boss Hogg and why does anybody care anyways I was just talking to Daisy that's all no harm in that right there."

Cue Bo's Crush or Anyone

Shannon : Boss is the head comminsior of hazzard and he doesn't like anybody being with the dukes, I found that out for myself.

Bo: boss, even gets Rosco to arrest us even if we didnt do anything wrong.

Bubba: Wow! I didnt know Hazzard was that dangerous.

Shannon: well, bubba it isnt once you get use to it.

cue Julieduke or anyone

Shannon : Boss is the head comminsior of hazzard and he doesn't like anybody being with the dukes' date=' I found that out for myself.

Bo: boss, even gets Rosco to arrest us even if we didnt do anything wrong.

Bubba: Wow! I didnt know Hazzard was that dangerous.

Shannon: well, bubba it isnt once you get use to it.

cue Julieduke or anyone[/quote']

Bubba says "Well, I take your word for it so what it there fun to do in Hazzard Bo. Any lovers lanes around her anywhere."

cue Bo's Crush

BO: what do you mean bubba.

Bubba: I mean any cute girls that I can date.

Shannon: Bo' date=' he acts hust like you use to be.

cue julieduke[/quote']

Bubba says "You know, there are lots of cute girls in Raytown but I just wanted to get know the ones in Hazzard as well. Besides there is this girl that moved here from Raytown and here name is Angelena and I think you might've know her at one time it's just that she didn't think nothing of me when she lived in Raytown and I want to get to know her again that's all."

Cue Bo's Crush

Just then Angelena come walking in on the arms of Hughie Hogg and she looks over at Bubba and whispers to you Hughie "He ain't supposed out of Ohio he's on probation and I used to know him as well but never really like him that well. I would just flirt with him just to drive him crazy that's all. Can we leave It's getting kinda of crowded in here Hughie."

Bubba says "That's Angelena she was crazy about me back in Raytown I wander what she would say to me If I was to walk up to her now Bo."

Cue Bo's Crush

Hugie: Shannon' date=' Bo,Bubba youre under arrest for possetion of moonshine ha ha.

Bo: hughie thats a lie and you know it.

cue julieduke[/quote']

Bubba says "Excuse what's Moonshine, and why are you with Angelena she told me that when she left Raytown she only had her heart for me and me only." Shannon says " I don't understand you right now Hughie Hogg is this because I married Bo and dumbed you before I met Bo is that what all this about because you know I might be a little hard to get over but this is a little extreme don't you think Hughie."

Bo had looked at Bubba and says "You this is trumped up and Hughie is framine us so just between you and me there is back door just ask Daisy very quietly because I don't want your Grandma being mad at us for this right now and don't worry about me and Shannon."

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Bo's Crush

Bubba says "Excuse what's Moonshine, and why are you with Angelena she told me that when she left Raytown she only had her heart for me and me only." Shannon says " I don't understand you right now Hughie Hogg is this because I married Bo and dumbed you before I met Bo is that what all this about because you know I might be a little hard to get over but this is a little extreme don't you think Hughie."

Bo had looked at Bubba and says "You this is trumped up and Hughie is framine us so just between you and me there is back door just ask Daisy very quietly because I don't want your Grandma being mad at us for this right now and don't worry about me and Shannon."

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Bo's Crush

Bubba says "Wouldn't that be wrong Bo, why don't we see what he is talking about."

Daisy walk over to Hughie and pours the pitcher of beer on his head and he looks and Bo, Shannon and Bubba are gone as well. Hughie looks at Daisy and says "Now that was just wrong and you know it and wait a minute stand still for just a minute."

Angelena says "I can't believe Daisy just did that honey that hurts your pride doesn't it."

Just then Thelma and Uncle Jesse walks in and notices the commotion and Thema says "What in the darnation is going in here it looks a like a Tornado set down in here and where is world is Bubba, Bo and Shannon off too we said they would meet us here Jesse I don't understand Hazzard at all."

Hughie says "Your Grandson, Bo and Shannon got away from me and I would like to know why he asked what is Moonshine in the first place Thema."

Thema says "Well that tears it trying to frame my Grandson, and it' Mrs. Harper to you pipsqeak."

cue Dukesrule2000 or Bo's Crush

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.