Mama's Family and Dukes Crossover(Not title Yet)

Julieduke

Who do you think should get married in the story  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think should get married in the story

• Uncle Jesse and Thelma "Mama" Harper
    • Iola and Rosco
    • Shannnon and Bo
    • Mac and Dusty

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bubba: yeah I remember.

balladeer:bo and luke fnallytackled withthe beaudrys and milo didnt want angelena any more lets see what happens.

Angelena and Bubba was laughing about something and finally Jesse, Thema and Freddy was coming up and Freddy heard the laughter and says "If it's good joke please tell, because I hate to think that your laughing at me Angelena and Bubba."

Bubba says "Relax Freddy, it's not about you and missed it Angelena showed them Beaudry's the bird and used everybody word in the book. Why, they was so mad at them why they didn't see Bo and Luke coming up and it seems they didn't like what Angelena and we was talking about the Principal that quit after Angelena had talk to him."

Freddy says "Oh yeah, I heard he became a Prison warden after dealing with Angelena and Juliet and he got real mean. One thing, if your ever in Ohio avoid Mansifield Correction Instuition because he's there."

Meanwhile back in Hazzard

Ginger was waiting for her two younger brothers to come here and have a family reunion and they was Wild Buzz Whitney and Deluxe Doug Whitney there were local drag racers in Atlanta they drove the Atlanta cops crazy.

Balladeer: I can't wait for y'll to meet Wild Buzz and Deluxe Doug I hear they are a case history. I wonder what Rosco is going to say when they meet these two.

Cue Bo's Crush or Dukesrule2000

It seems that Wild Buzz and Deluxe Doug had taken Wild Buzz's 1969 Pontiac Firedbird and he was feeling a little rebelious and not know about the Hazzard Speedtraps.

Deluxe Doug looks at his brother and says "What in the Hell are you doing, you do know that you picked up a country bear on your back door right?"

Wild Buzz says "Well, Mr. Police I feeling kind of bored and me and my brother had just tuned up my Firebird so how does my dust taste in your mouth and I feeling kind of bored right now."

Deluxe Doug says "Oh now you've done it I sure hope you back up those words right there and I know you like the song Mr. Policeman but this is a bit far don't you think."

Wild Buzz says "Relax little brother I can lose faster than you lose a girlfriend on a good night at the local bar."

Deluxe Doug says "Now that's uncalled for brother take that back. I sure hope you can because this a young cop behind you right now."

Balladeer: Oh geez, look what Enos has to deal with right now.

cue Luke_Fan07 or Dukesrul2000

Back in tennesse...

Milo comes up from behind and then a fight became between Bubba and Milo.

Since Shannon was near the genral she cbed Bo and Luke for help.

Back in hazzard...

Enos was on duty for roadbocks and nabbed Doug and Buzz and arrested them for speeding.

Balladeer: Cant wait til Ginger hears this. let's hope everyone's praying.

Back in tennesse...

Milo comes up from behind and then a fight became between Bubba and Milo.

Since Shannon was near the genral she cbed Bo and Luke for help.

Back in hazzard...

Enos was on duty for roadbocks and nabbed Doug and Buzz and arrested them for speeding.

Balladeer: Cant wait til Ginger hears this. let's hope everyone's praying.

Back In The Hazzard County Jail

Buzz says "You know Doug, this is all your fault if you hadn't said anything we wouldn't be right here."

Doug says "How's is that possible you was driving and you just had to dare the Hazzard cop and you he could of got you on racing as well. Well, one of us has to call Ginger or Daddy and try to get bail."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Ginger had heard from Enos and he was asking didn't she want to bailout her brothers and she says "Tomorrow morning besides I bail them out tonight they'll do that again to you tonight let them sleep on it tonight."

Milo looked at Shannon and says "Look we lost Angelena but your not getting away so easy on us right away."

Shannon pulls out something that she had from the kids she had babysat eariler and she pulls a very realistic looking water pistol and points it at of Milo and just looks at the the two of them.

Bubba says "Uh Milo, I would suggest that the back off that looks loaded and that Colt.45 right there and from what I heard from Shannon she is pretty accurate as well. You know Milo I don't want to do this to you but I will if have to."

And Bubba throw his best shot at Milo and just stuns him but his hand was throbbing after that right there.

Ginger had heard from Enos and he was asking didn't she want to bailout her brothers and she says "Tomorrow morning besides I bail them out tonight they'll do that again to you tonight let them sleep on it tonight."

Milo looked at Shannon and says "Look we lost Angelena but your not getting away so easy on us right away."

Shannon pulls out something that she had from the kids she had babysat eariler and she pulls a very realistic looking water pistol and points it at of Milo and just looks at the the two of them.

Bubba says "Uh Milo, I would suggest that the back off that looks loaded and that Colt.45 right there and from what I heard from Shannon she is pretty accurate as well. You know Milo I don't want to do this to you but I will if have to."

And Bubba throw his best shot at Milo and just stuns him but his hand was throbbing after that right there.

Shannon still has the watergun with her and couldn't believe the bluff that Bubba had just done here. It seems that Bubba was having a few problems with Milo here and didn't want to admit to anybody.

Balladeer: How did Milo get back in Tenn, now I thought he was in the Hazzard County Jail. Oh this can be trouble I hope Shannon can keep this bluff going long enough for Bo and Luke to get there.

Cue Bo's Crush

bo and luke finally got there and saved bubba and Shannon and milo went back to their hideout and vowed never again they would eber mess with the dukes.

balladeer: what a relief huh? lets see what gonna happen now?

Bubba says "Hey guys I showed them didn't I they ain't messin with Bubba Higgens no more wait till I get to tell Grandma and Uncle Jesse about this right here."

Angelena , Juliet and Freddy come around along Uncle Jesse and Thelma and they see Bubba just talking away.

Cue Bo's Crush

Bubba says "Hey guys I showed them didn't I they ain't messin with Bubba Higgens no more wait till I get to tell Grandma and Uncle Jesse about this right here."

Angelena , Juliet and Freddy come around along Uncle Jesse and Thelma and they see Bubba just talking away.

Cue Bo's Crush

Thema says "Wait till you tell me what Bubba and I could used that bluff with the water gun and that thing don't look anywhere near a Colt.45 as well."

Angelena says "Bubba, did say he needed glasses Mrs. Harper now."

Juliet says "I'll agree with that right there why that right there looks more like Colt.38"

cue Bo's Crush

shannon: well still y'all should think this is real do you?

Bubba: sure looks real.

Jesse: well we best better getting back home.

shannon : right i'llride with bo and luke

angelena: and i'll ride with bubba and Mr. duke and ms. harper.

Juilet: then i'll take my bike got more important things to do.

balladeer: important things, like what? her plan with hughie, oh,no.

meanwhile in hazzard hughie plan was set in motion. better not go the the hot dog stand now. hope everybody knows what hughie and juliet are up to.

cue julieduke

shannon: well still y'all should think this is real do you?

Bubba: sure looks real.

Jesse: well we best better getting back home.

shannon : right i'llride with bo and luke

angelena: and i'll ride with bubba and Mr. duke and ms. harper.

Juilet: then i'll take my bike got more important things to do.

balladeer: important things' date=' like what? her plan with hughie, oh,no.

meanwhile in hazzard hughie plan was set in motion. better not go the the hot dog stand now. hope everybody knows what hughie and juliet are up to.

cue julieduke[/quote']

Juliet was getting in town to meet Hughie and she had told him what had happened and he was grinning and thinking this was kind of funny.

Back In Hazzard

Bubba meets up with Freddy and he says "Freddy, there's something I've meaning to tell you lately."

Freddy says "What you admit to stealing my pen where you flip upside the her clothes fall off?"

Bubba says "I don't know how well you know the Beaudry's or if you heard of the family before now. But my Great-Grandmother was a Beaudry and she left there little shack and came to Raytown. Well, you know the rest of what happened well I just thought you like to know about that."

cue Bo's Crush

Freddy: well, i already know and i wanna know why juliet left without saying see ya later.

bubba: must be a girl thing.

shannon: thanks y'all for coming on time i thought me angelena and bubba were done for.

bo: anytime,sweetheart.

In boss' office

hugie: hi uncle boss, me and juilet was wondering about arresting the duke boys for ya.

boss: you can get the dukes, just dont trying to take over hazzard, hughie.

hughie oh, uncle boss, just sign here letting us know will get the dukes.

boss: ok.

balladeer: uh,oh boss signed he didnt know in that tiny print he gave hughie hazzard. Let's hope someone finds out.

cue julieduke

Freddy: well' date=' i already know and i wanna know why juliet left without saying see ya later.

bubba: must be a girl thing.

shannon: thanks y'all for coming on time i thought me angelena and bubba were done for.

bo: anytime,sweetheart.

In boss' office

hugie: hi uncle boss, me and juilet was wondering about arresting the duke boys for ya.

boss: you can get the dukes, just dont trying to take over hazzard, hughie.

hughie oh, uncle boss, just sign here letting us know will get the dukes.

boss: ok.

balladeer: uh,oh boss signed he didnt know in that tiny print he gave hughie hazzard. Let's hope someone finds out.

cue julieduke[/quote']

Angelena says "Uncle Jesse, I got a real bad feeling that my twin and Hughie are up to something but I don't know yet and my sister has done all kinds of things. Like the fixing the student council election for President so that she would win and she once made it look like I stole the teacher's car. I just don't trust my own twin sister and from what you tell me about Hughie then I think were in real trouble."

Cue Bo's Crush

Thema says "Uncle Jesse, you know Iola and Rosco's wedding is coming up I sure hope that nothing mess's up my best friend and neighbor's wedding day."

Uncle Jesse says "Well, I sure so as well but I know one thing they do love each other right now and I sure know that Rosco will glad to see Freddy again but he doesn't understand my Juliet left him behind. I was wandering it seems that Juliet is a true Hogg then she is up to something."

cue Bo's Crush

Shannon: you know what, uncle jesse, i saw hughie and juliet walk into boss' office as me and bo was driving and i know it's nothing good cause i dated hughie when i didnt know better and before i entered hazzard.

Angelena: Uncle jesse what happens if hughie and Juilet take over hazzard?

Jesse: bad stuff, angelna bad stuff.

Luke: and one thing for sure, hughie is gonna get us dukes.

Bo: 10-4 cousin.

Shannon: if im a duke, does that me hughie gonna getme?

Luke: he might. Now we need a plan to follow hughie and i got a idea.

Balladeer: while luke was sorting out his plan, hughie and juliet just set a speed trap for the general. uh, oh hope somebody spots him.

cue juileduke.

Shannon: you know what' date=' uncle jesse, i saw hughie and juliet walk into boss' office as me and bo was driving and i know it's nothing good cause i dated hughie when i didnt know better and before i entered hazzard.

Angelena: Uncle jesse what happens if hughie and Juilet take over hazzard?

Jesse: bad stuff, angelna bad stuff.

Luke: and one thing for sure, hughie is gonna get us dukes.

Bo: 10-4 cousin.

Shannon: if im a duke, does that me hughie gonna getme?

Luke: he might. Now we need a plan to follow hughie and i got a idea.

Balladeer: while luke was sorting out his plan, hughie and juliet just set a speed trap for the general. uh, oh hope somebody spots him.

cue juileduke.[/quote']

Freddy: Hey Bo and Luke there's a speed trap and I got my bike here I was wandering I think I should have some fun right here what do you think of that right there.

Shannon: 10-4 Freddy, I tell Luke and Bo about this right here and just becareful I was thinking why don't if that's Hughie act like you nothing about a speed trap ask all kinds of annoying questions and see what happens."

Freddy: Well, I will do that you know I can some fun I know darn well what a speed trap and if that's Hughie well I act like I don't and keep him busier than than the highway patrol on saturday on the Ohio Turnpipe. I will play twenty questions with him and keep him going and going and keep him getting him mad."

cue Bo's Crush

Shannon: all righy you keep hughie busy i'll cb bo and luke.

balladeer: shannon cbed bo and luke an they rushed as fast as they could knowing hughie or juliet right the corner, as hughie was playing cat tag with freddy he finally got to him and juliet stalled freedy while hughie was search for the dukes. y'all stick with us.

Shannon: all righy you keep hughie busy i'll cb bo and luke.

balladeer: shannon cbed bo and luke an they rushed as fast as they could knowing hughie or juliet right the corner' date=' as hughie was playing cat tag with freddy he finally got to him and juliet stalled freedy while hughie was search for the dukes. y'all stick with us.[/quote']

Freddy says "Come on Juice, your up to something just like you fixed the student body election and I know this can't be good. Why did you have tell those Beudry's who in hell I was, you know must've been worried sick when he found what happened."

Juliet says "Well Freddy, I just wanted all the perks of being Student Body President and I did alot of good in the high School."

Freddy says "Oh ya, that new rule that student body president gets free lunches."

cue Bo's Crush

Juliet: well, that's a different story, now come freddy cant you take a joke.

freddy: no.

Shannon and bo just came up to the scene...

shannnon: hey, freddy, juliet.

freddy: oh, hey guys, i was just talking to juilet.

bo: ok, juliet, where's hughie?

shannon you better talk or will talk for you.

juilet: i think y'all better do the talking now hughie.

balladeer: uh,oh cant look tell me what's gonna happen?!

cue juileduke

Juliet: well' date=' that's a different story, now come freddy cant you take a joke.

freddy: no.

Shannon and bo just came up to the scene...

shannnon: hey, freddy, juliet.

freddy: oh, hey guys, i was just talking to juilet.

bo: ok, juliet, where's hughie?

shannon you better talk or will talk for you.

juilet: i think y'all better do the talking now hughie.

balladeer: uh,oh cant look tell me what's gonna happen?!

cue juileduke[/quote']

Hughie says "Hey listen, I don't know what all of y'll have been but Itricked Uncle Boss into signing over control of Hazzard over to me."

cue Bo's Crush

Shannon got the wink from Bo, and she knew it was a signel so she decided that she would pull her real looking fake Colt.45 and she pulls it on Hughie before he walks away.

Juliet says "Hey Shannon you can't do that he's my cousin and your threatening him. "

Hughie says "I didn't know you cared about me Juliet and you know I was thinking just go ahead with it don't care about."

Juliet says "I can't your my cousin and it's too much to let this go right here."

Cue Bo's Crush

shannon: all right dont move.

hughie: hey shannon can youput that thing away?

bo: nope she aint hughie' date=' yougotto catchus first. ha ha![/quote']

Juliet couldn't believe Bo and Shannon was getting away and she knew that her coming to hazzard was beginning to be a big mistake now.

Meanwhile at the Duke Farm it seems that Thelma, Jesse, Angelena and Bubba was getting back and it seems that the telephone was buzzing and Jesse went and answered and it was Freddy at Cooter's and he was telling Uncle Jesse what had happened and how Hughie double crossed Boss. And that Juliet was involved in the whole thing.

Cue Bo's Crush

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.