Sheriff Little

I'm wishing there would have been more eps with Sheriff Little, and that we would have got to see some bad-natured rivalry between the Sheriffs of Chickasaw and Hazzard County.

I enjoyed Sheriff Little because he had it in for everybody, equally. He had no use for the Dukes, and he couldn't stand Rosco, and he didn't like ol' Boss Hogg. One gets the impression that Sheriff Little didn't like Hazzard County as a whole - or, he was somewhat jealous of it's freewheeling antics.

Chickasaw County always seemed like it wasn't any fun. No wonder, eh?

Brian

Sheriff Little didn't have any use for any Hazzard folk. Except when Boss was payin'. Heh! Although he would verbally abuse Boss and Rosco at every turn, he never turned away from Boss's money. I don't know if that's good or bad about the guy. LOL

Little: "Any questions fatso?"

Boss: "Hey, wait a minute, you can't talk to me like that!"

Little: "I just did..."

Boss and Rosco: "Oh..."

Rosco: "The name is Coltrane! There ain't no 'brain' in it!"

Little: "You can say that again."

And my all time favorite Sheriff Little line (to Rosco):

"One more word outta you pipsqueak and it'll be your last for posterity!"

Pipsqueak! That's something Rosco wasn't used to being called. (Though I'm sure he's been called worse. Heh! )

One of my favorite scenes with Sheriff Little...and I can't recall what ep it was.....was when he was working for Boss, and he was guarding the Dukes in jail. They escape, and they're in the process of climbing out the courthouse window, and Little nabs Bo by the scruff of the neck and slams him into the file cabinet. Now that's law enforcement.

Not that I root for the Dukes getting beat up; it's more that worthy opponents make for interesting drama. Ain't 'dat right.

Brian

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Pipsqueak! That's something Rosco wasn't used to being called. (Though I'm sure he's been called worse. Heh! )

One of my favorite scenes with Sheriff Little...and I can't recall what ep it was.....was when he was working for Boss, and he was guarding the Dukes in jail. They escape, and they're in the process of climbing out the courthouse window, and Little nabs Bo by the scruff of the neck and slams him into the file cabinet. Now that's law enforcement.

Not that I root for the Dukes getting beat up; it's more that worthy opponents make for interesting drama. Ain't 'dat right.

Brian

Pipsqueak! LOL. Rosco wasn't exactly small in stature, bein' about 6'1", 180 lbs. But next to Big Ed Little, just about anybody would be a pipsqueak.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...