New Duke

dukesrule2000

Kathy walked over to Reba and said we all looked for you. when Luke and Bo got off Probation he went to Dallas but all he got was the run around. he went to the police and they wounldn't help him so he went to the police accemnty and became a police officer him self and he watched the Ewings and then a few years Later he became a Texas Ranger. and he Used his influnces in The Ranger headquartes to find you. I guess your mother didn't have the resores that Bo Had. but I know she does Love you.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kathy walked over to Reba and said we all looked for you. when Luke and Bo got off Probation he went to Dallas but all he got was the run around. he went to the police and they wounldn't help him so he went to the police accemnty and became a police officer him self and he watched the Ewings and then a few years Later he became a Texas Ranger. and he Used his influnces in The Ranger headquartes to find you. I guess your mother didn't have the resores that Bo Had. but I know she does Love you.

Reba says "Aunt Kathy, I'm going to trick my momma to come down to Hazzard by telling her that Bo is very sick and it might be her last time of seeing her grandson and then spring it on her of who her Father is as well. So, what do you think of the plan and I was thinking she might bring her sons to meet Rosco, oops I mean Grandpa as well."

Reba had went forward with her plans to have her Momma meet her Grandpa Coltrane and she was thinking of something very devious but not too bad. She dials the phone and right away her mothers phone rings and she says "Momma, it's me I got bad news it seems that Little Bo only has three months to live and it seems that Billy Bob wasn't taking to good of care my son. He seemed to of swallowed something he wasn't of and if you want to see your grandson before he dies then please come down to Hazzard pretty soon."

Emma says "Okay Reba, please calm down I will make arrangements and I'm bringing my husband and three sons as well."

By now, everybody knew what Reba had done and they was smiling because they knew she was just like her father but Uncle Jesse wouldn't like this method right here.

Back in Cleveland,Ohio

Dr. Bruce Lexmark was coming home, and seen his wife Emma Lexmark very upset and he says "Honey, what is wrong and why are you making travel arrangements right now."

Emma says "Honey, that was my daughter Reba and she told me that my grandson Little Bo only has three months to live so I figure you and Charlie, Chad and Jeremy are going to Hazzard so I we can see him and her besides maybe it's trick but Bruce I haven't seen Reba since my ex-husband stole her from the hospital in Hazzard but when she was two weeks old and it's high time I see my duaghter.

Bruce says "Wait a mimnute I thought you told me that she had died what she was two weeks old and that it was very hard on you."

Emma says "Honey, that's how I coped with losing my daughter to Billy Bob Cowbell and he was my ex-husband as well you see the Texas Ranger could never prove he kidnapped but it seems that Bo Duke. Well you see he's Reba father him and his buddy Walker proved he had kidnapped my grandson and now he may die because of this right here. I am so mad about this my didn't I have to lose my only daughter like this I never had another girl."

Bruce says "It's okay honey, me and boys will go with and I'll be there so if you want to face Bily Bob for what he did. Wait a minute I remember Billy Bob Cowbell he was scum he kept trying to get you to get an abortion the whole time you was pregant I was your docter."

cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Reba says "Aunt Kathy, I'm going to trick my momma to come down to Hazzard by telling her that Bo is very sick and it might be her last time of seeing her grandson and then spring it on her of who her Father is as well. So, what do you think of the plan and I was thinking she might bring her sons to meet Rosco, oops I mean Grandpa as well."

Reba had went forward with her plans to have her Momma meet her Grandpa Coltrane and she was thinking of something very devious but not too bad. She dials the phone and right away her mothers phone rings and she says "Momma, it's me I got bad news it seems that Little Bo only has three months to live and it seems that Billy Bob wasn't taking to good of care my son. He seemed to of swallowed something he wasn't of and if you want to see your grandson before he dies then please come down to Hazzard pretty soon."

Emma says "Okay Reba, please calm down I will make arrangements and I'm bringing my husband and three sons as well."

By now, everybody knew what Reba had done and they was smiling because they knew she was just like her father but Uncle Jesse wouldn't like this method right here.

Back in Cleveland,Ohio

Dr. Bruce Lexmark was coming home, and seen his wife Emma Lexmark very upset and he says "Honey, what is wrong and why are you making travel arrangements right now."

Emma says "Honey, that was my daughter Reba and she told me that my grandson Little Bo only has three months to live so I figure you and Charlie, Chad and Jeremy are going to Hazzard so I we can see him and her besides maybe it's trick but Bruce I haven't seen Reba since my ex-husband stole her from the hospital in Hazzard but when she was two weeks old and it's high time I see my duaghter.

Bruce says "Wait a mimnute I thought you told me that she had died what she was two weeks old and that it was very hard on you."

Emma says "Honey, that's how I coped with losing my daughter to Billy Bob Cowbell and he was my ex-husband as well you see the Texas Ranger could never prove he kidnapped but it seems that Bo Duke. Well you see he's Reba father him and his buddy Walker proved he had kidnapped my grandson and now he may die because of this right here. I am so mad about this my didn't I have to lose my only daughter like this I never had another girl."

Bruce says "It's okay honey, me and boys will go with and I'll be there so if you want to face Bily Bob for what he did. Wait a minute I remember Billy Bob Cowbell he was scum he kept trying to get you to get an abortion the whole time you was pregant I was your docter."

Reba says "Well Aunt Kathy and everybody Momma and her family our on there way down to Hazzard and Grandpa Coltrane it seems you are finally going to get your chance of telling Momma who you are after all these years. It's must've hurt in your heart seeing your daughter in your own town and her not knowing of who you was to you."

Reba says "Well Aunt Kathy and everybody Momma and her family our on there way down to Hazzard and Grandpa Coltrane it seems you are finally going to get your chance of telling Momma who you are after all these years. It's must've hurt in your heart seeing your daughter in your own town and her not knowing of who you was to you."

Micheal says "What's up with the trick anyways?"

Reba says "Well, seeing what happened twenty years ago, she might not want to come down here."

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Micheal says "What's up with the trick anyways?"

Reba says "Well, seeing what happened twenty years ago, she might not want to come down here."

Reba says "Oh Grandpa you don't got to crying and getting all emotional and don't worry I just wanted you see your oldest daughter and grandsons as well."

Dusty held Rosco close. "It's ok baby. Don't worry. She will shocked at first but then she will understand." Dusty said as her cell phone rang. "Excuse me for a moment." Dusty said as she stepped to the side.

"Coltrane." Dusty said.

"Dusty it's Mac." Mac Taylor said.

"Oh My God! Mac Taylor! Long time no here from." Dusty said with a grin.

"Yea I know! Listen, I thought you should know that a J.R Ewing tried to get in touch with my office. Apparently he's balming you. Just thought you should have a heads up." Mac said.

"Thanks Mac. Talk soon." Dusty said as she hung up. She turned back to her family.

"Guys we have a problem. One of my old Marine buddies, Mac Taylor, just told me that J.R Ewing was in contact with his office and of course he's balming me." Dusty said in a huff.

"Bo, call Jude and Walker and fill them in." Dusty said with a look at Bo.

Bo took his cell out of his pocket and he saw he had some messages and he pladed them and he said OH no and he looked at Luke and said Luke you and I need to go to Dallas and Kick some Ass. Luke looked at him and he said here listen to this message from Walker. and Luke Listened. Hay Duke yOU Need to get back to Dallas Jr Ewing is running your family down and ruing your rep as a Ranger he's saying that your daught gave him Little Bo and that your cousin's wife was Married to Bobby and Never got a divorce from him. well call me.

Luke handed Bo the phone and he headed for the bedroom to back Kathy had seen that look before and when Luke gets that Look she knows he's Mad. and she went after him.

Bo took his cell out of his pocket and he saw he had some messages and he pladed them and he said OH no and he looked at Luke and said Luke you and I need to go to Dallas and Kick some Ass. Luke looked at him and he said here listen to this message from Walker. and Luke Listened. Hay Duke yOU Need to get back to Dallas Jr Ewing is running your family down and ruing your rep as a Ranger he's saying that your daught gave him Little Bo and that your cousin's wife was Married to Bobby and Never got a divorce from him. well call me.

Luke handed Bo the phone and he headed for the bedroom to back Kathy had seen that look before and when Luke gets that Look she knows he's Mad. and she went after him.

Reba says "Oh Dad, I never Little Bo to J.R. Ewing and I would never do something like that. That son-of-a-***** he try anything to get me and Little Bo back in Dallas well it ain't going to work Dad."

Reba says "Oh Dad, I never Little Bo to J.R. Ewing and I would never do something like that. That son-of-a-***** he try anything to get me and Little Bo back in Dallas well it ain't going to work Dad."

Emma had seen her family getting ready to go to the airport and she says "Honey, there is something wrong I feel it in my bones I just know it just like the day Reba was kidnapped."

Bruce says "Honey, if you was raised in Hazzard why has it taken twenty years to come back and why something like this."

Emma rings Reba cellphone and Reba hears her phone ring and she says "Hello, Darling general store two for one special today seriously this Reba hey mom what's wrong why the phone call so fast."

Emma says "Honey, what's wrong I just know something is wrong me and my family will be there tomorrow and don't worry about a thing."

Reba says "Oh Mom, J.R. is making up lies about the Dukes and he is saying that gave him Little Bo and that Aunt Kathy married Bobby Ewing and never got a divorce from him. Oh Daddy and Uncle Luke is madder than a wet hen right now."

Emma says "Damm, That son-of-a ***** J.R. him and Billy Bob will try anything againist my daughter and her family and Bruce will you tell the boys to hurry up allreadry."

Bruce says "Oh boy, your mad. You from the first time you and him walked in my office twenty years ago I didn't like Billy Bob Cowbell he was just arrogent like nobody could do anything do him."

cue dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Emma had seen her family getting ready to go to the airport and she says "Honey, there is something wrong I feel it in my bones I just know it just like the day Reba was kidnapped."

Bruce says "Honey, if you was raised in Hazzard why has it taken twenty years to come back and why something like this."

Emma rings Reba cellphone and Reba hears her phone ring and she says "Hello, Darling general store two for one special today seriously this Reba hey mom what's wrong why the phone call so fast."

Emma says "Honey, what's wrong I just know something is wrong me and my family will be there tomorrow and don't worry about a thing."

Reba says "Oh Mom, J.R. is making up lies about the Dukes and he is saying that gave him Little Bo and that Aunt Kathy married Bobby Ewing and never got a divorce from him. Oh Daddy and Uncle Luke is madder than a wet hen right now."

Emma says "Damm, That son-of-a ***** J.R. him and Billy Bob will try anything againist my daughter and her family and Bruce will you tell the boys to hurry up allreadry."

Bruce says "Oh boy, your mad. You from the first time you and him walked in my office twenty years ago I didn't like Billy Bob Cowbell he was just arrogent like nobody could do anything do him."

Back In Dallas

J.R. Ewing, Billy Bob and Bobby are talking and J.R. says "You know is this don't get that Ranger's blood boiling nothing else will and I think it might work."

Billy Bob says "Hey cousin, what I said that Emma said I could have Reba and that it was her idea that I take her from the hospital."

J.R. says "Well is it true Billy?"

Billy Bob says "Heck no, but what do you think that Bo Duke would say when he hears that going around."

J.R. Ewing says "He is going to be doubting Emma's innocence in the whole thing twenty years ago."

Reba says "Oh Grandpa, what are we going to do if J.R. and Billy Bob come to Hazzard and try to take Little Bo with them."

In Luke and Kathy's Bedroom. Kathy said Baby I'am going with you and Luke stopped packing and said sweetheart I ewant you and the kids to go to Chicago and be with your parents Thay way I know you will be safe .Kathy didn't want to go but she saw that look on Lukes face and she said Ok sweetheart and she kissed him. and she started to back. her things.

Kathy's Cell Phone rang and she looked at it and it was her mother. Kathypickedit up and said Hay mom. Rebecca said Kathleen something told me to call you what's going on are the kids ok? Kathy smiled and said Jesse and Leventa are fine. Then she went and told her the whole story and she said That ******* why can't he leave you alone? Ok you and the kids and Luke are coming ot Chicago. Kathy smiled and said Mom The Kids and I are coming to Chicago But Luke is going to Dallas Texas with Bo... Rebecca said Can I talk to my son . Kathy handed Luke the phone and said mom wants to talk to you. and she handed him the phone.

IN LUKE'S AND KATHY'S ROOM..

Luke took the phone and said Hay Mom. Rebecca said Now Luke I want you to be have in Dallas Texas and Don't be getting ionto trouble. Luke said Mom I ain't going down there to get into to trouble I just going down there to Kick some Ewing Ass. and Besides Bo will be with me. Luke said Oh Great Like he's going to keep you out of trouble he will be right there with you. Luke just laughed. and HE hung up the phone and handed i to Kathy and he said Mom said she will have the roams read and that she will sent the family plan e for us it will drop you and the kids off in Chiago and then take me and Bo to Dallas. Kathy kissed him and then she went out to tell Bo about the family plane so he don't make flight plans. and Bo said Thanks Kathy. and Kathy went to pack leventa and Jesse's things.

IN LUKE'S AND KATHY'S ROOM..

Luke took the phone and said Hay Mom. Rebecca said Now Luke I want you to be have in Dallas Texas and Don't be getting ionto trouble. Luke said Mom I ain't going down there to get into to trouble I just going down there to Kick some Ewing Ass. and Besides Bo will be with me. Luke said Oh Great Like he's going to keep you out of trouble he will be right there with you. Luke just laughed. and HE hung up the phone and handed i to Kathy and he said Mom said she will have the roams read and that she will sent the family plan e for us it will drop you and the kids off in Chiago and then take me and Bo to Dallas. Kathy kissed him and then she went out to tell Bo about the family plane so he don't make flight plans. and Bo said Thanks Kathy. and Kathy went to pack leventa and Jesse's things.

Reba says "Grandpa Mom is coming down apparently she wants to get to know me and Little Bo and she needs to straighten something out that is going around about her."

Micheal says "Oh great another mother-in-law, and I was thinking why would you want to see the mother that didn't have anything to do with you for twenty years now."

The Next day there was a arrival at the airport and it was Mr. and Mrs. Bruce Lexmark(for those whose don't know yet this Emma, Reba's mother and she wants to find out what is going on.) Emma, Bruce and the boys was coming in to Hazzard and it was reunion and she wanted to see her daughter again. And besides it been ages since she had seen her cousin Cooter. After what happened twenty years the only thing she could think to do was to run back to Yahooville,Texas where she went and filed for divorce from that Son-of-a ***** Billy Bob Cowbell how could he dare think that she wouldn't do that and just come running back after he stole her and Bo's daughter. She was her mother's daughter he mother Savannah Davenport why when she got mad she could out cuss a sailor and she mad know this fact her whole you should've seen her when she had told her that Granddaughter had been stolen by Billy Bob. Savannah never liked Billy Bob to begin she always called him by Cowbell anyways, but Savannah kept it secret that Rosco was Emma's father she never told him and died keeping that to herself.

Cooter had driven up to the Atlanta Airport and pick-up his cousin and her family and he was glad they was back. He missed having Emma Jean around even when she got riled she could outcuss a sailor at times.

Emma had seen her cousin pull up in his Suv that he had driven up there and he had know this would be more practical than his tow truck.

Emma says "Hey Bruce, Cooter's here and I haven't seen him in ages he still looks the same you know honey."

Cooter says "Hey Cousin, what's going how is Bruce and the boys doing you I think they look more like Bruce this time."

Bruce says "Hey Cooter, thanks but you always say that everytime you see them well is there anyway you drive us to a Rosco and Dusty Coltrane's house is seems that Reba and her family is waiting for us there."

Emma says 'Wait a minute Cooter, this Dusty Coltrane is this Dusty Rose Duke that feisty Redheaded cousin of Bo, Luke and Daisy married to Rosco after all."

Cooter says "You know, she is still feisty and it seems that she loves Reba, Micheal and Little Bo and it seems that the Ewing's are stirring up trouble."

Reba says "Grandpa Mom is coming down apparently she wants to get to know me and Little Bo and she needs to straighten something out that is going around about her."

Micheal says "Oh great another mother-in-law, and I was thinking why would you want to see the mother that didn't have anything to do with you for twenty years now."

The Next day there was a arrival at the airport and it was Mr. and Mrs. Bruce Lexmark(for those whose don't know yet this Emma, Reba's mother and she wants to find out what is going on.) Emma, Bruce and the boys was coming in to Hazzard and it was reunion and she wanted to see her daughter again. And besides it been ages since she had seen her cousin Cooter. After what happened twenty years the only thing she could think to do was to run back to Yahooville,Texas where she went and filed for divorce from that Son-of-a ***** Billy Bob Cowbell how could he dare think that she wouldn't do that and just come running back after he stole her and Bo's daughter. She was her mother's daughter he mother Savannah Davenport why when she got mad she could out cuss a sailor and she mad know this fact her whole you should've seen her when she had told her that Granddaughter had been stolen by Billy Bob. Savannah never liked Billy Bob to begin she always called him by Cowbell anyways, but Savannah kept it secret that Rosco was Emma's father she never told him and died keeping that to herself.

Cooter had driven up to the Atlanta Airport and pick-up his cousin and her family and he was glad they was back. He missed having Emma Jean around even when she got riled she could outcuss a sailor at times.

Emma had seen her cousin pull up in his Suv that he had driven up there and he had know this would be more practical than his tow truck.

Emma says "Hey Bruce, Cooter's here and I haven't seen him in ages he still looks the same you know honey."

Cooter says "Hey Cousin, what's going how is Bruce and the boys doing you I think they look more like Bruce this time."

Bruce says "Hey Cooter, thanks but you always say that everytime you see them well is there anyway you drive us to a Rosco and Dusty Coltrane's house is seems that Reba and her family is waiting for us there."

Emma says 'Wait a minute Cooter, this Dusty Coltrane is this Dusty Rose Duke that feisty Redheaded cousin of Bo, Luke and Daisy married to Rosco after all."

Cooter says "You know, she is still feisty and it seems that she loves Reba, Micheal and Little Bo and it seems that the Ewing's are stirring up trouble."

It seemed a little while later Cooter pulled to where Reba and her family was at and Emma and her family was at and she could tell that her daughter needed her around. Little Bo was curious as Emma, Bruce and their sons was coming in the house and he says "Who are you folks?"

Emma says "Well Little Bo, I am your Grandma Lexmark and this Grandpa Lexmark and these boys are your Uncle Charlie, Uncle Chad and Uncle Jeremy and they are your Mama's brothers."

Reba says "Well Mom, I have a huge surprized something I couldn't tell you over the phone and it seems that Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane is father and that these kids are your little brothers and Little sister as well."

Emma says "Well, all my life I always wondered why I looked so much like the sheriff and everytime I brought up the subject momma just dropped the it like a rock. And Charlie did you really have to where your Indains jacket down here no wonder none of the girls at the Atlanta airport would talk to you. My son your in Atlanta Braves country I guess you didn't know that. Oh in case you was wondering the twins names are from 60's British singing group in was Bruce's idea and everyone of my boys has Bruce for middle name."

Dusty came out of the house and rushed down the steps towards her best friend. "Emma! Girl aren't you a sight for sore eyes." Dusty said with a huge smile as she gave Emma a big hug.

Emma says "It looks like Reba and Micheal have been busy why Little Bo is only two years old. You know Mama always says the closer the kids are together the better the marriage is going."

Reba looks at Dusty and Emma says "Mom, your grandson is in the room when you are saying these things now."

Emma says "Don't Reba I'm sticky around and it looks like twins for you this time around. I was just like when I was having Chad and Jeremy I sure wish I had my momma around to help me out. Once you have twins you can handle anything just watch what you'll be able to do. Dad, I always thought you was my father when I lived in Hazzard and I look just like but Mom never talked about it or you. Don't you worry about I'll help Reba with your kids Dusty and I think Reba doesn't realize this but I think she appreciate me around this time and we can get to know each other."

"Emma I never doubted for one minute that you weren't a Coltrane. You looked so much like Rosco, but I didn't say a word. I'd thought you would talk to him before you left Hazzard. But I do know three siblings who would like to meet their older sister." Dusty said with a grin.

Emma says "Well, listen introduce them to my three sons oh by the way that is Charlie, Chad and Jeremy. And if you didn't know Charlie is wearing the Indains jacket and stubborn as mule I don't know where he gets it from thow."

Emma says "Well, listen introduce them to my three sons oh by the way that is Charlie, Chad and Jeremy. And if you didn't know Charlie is wearing the Indains jacket and stubborn as mule I don't know where he gets it from thow."

Reba says "Mom, glad to see you but the phone is ringing and I'm going to get my cellphone again."

Reba goes to answer her cellphone and the voice on the other end is somebody she hasn't heard in six months now and she is listening and trying to hold her temper but it's not working right now and she says "Billy Bob, you know that is not true, that Mom didn't give me to you and had told you the perfect plan as well. You know what I think of you right now and there's no way that J.R. Ewing is going to get custody of my son and I like see him try that right in Hazzard."

Emma says "Dusty is seems my daughter is having troubles of her own over there and what she was about to say didn't sound to nice."

Reba says "Mom, glad to see you but the phone is ringing and I'm going to get my cellphone again."

Reba goes to answer her cellphone and the voice on the other end is somebody she hasn't heard in six months now and she is listening and trying to hold her temper but it's not working right now and she says "Billy Bob, you know that is not true, that Mom didn't give me to you and had told you the perfect plan as well. You know what I think of you right now and there's no way that J.R. Ewing is going to get custody of my son and I like see him try that right in Hazzard."

Emma says "Dusty is seems my daughter is having troubles of her own over there and what she was about to say didn't sound to nice."

Emma says "Well Dad, I think it time that I introduce my sons to their grandfather and my siblings as well. Well, the darkhaired good looking one in the Indains jacket is Charlie he just doesn't quite know this right now. The two teasing him because he doesn't look anything like them is my twin sons Chad and Jeremy and they are eleven years old. I can remember the one day he was on his way to a date and they begged him to drive him to their friends house well he hit a flat and he made them go and change his tire. Well, he taught how to do this and he told them that he wasn't getting his nice clothes dirty and it wouldn't hurt them at all. Boys come over hear near your mama and their is somebody I want you to meet and it's import and quit telling Charlie he's the milkman's kid it's not funny anymore."

Charlie says "Okay Mom, we'll be right there and it sounds important and who is this person we are meeting I got to hang up with Rebecca she had just called my cellphone earlier."

Chad says "Who made you are spokesperson Charlie?"

Jeremy says "Ya, I agree with Chad on this right here."

Charlie says "Well, I am older than both of you so just don't agrue with me I get how you to could be my brothers."

Chad says "Hey, that's not funny Charlie!"

Emma says "Oh geez Dad, their agruing again I still can't believe how Charlie looks like you now."