New Duke

dukesrule2000

This is post is dedicated to my buddy Charlie, and I hope you like it quite well.

Emma says "Well Dad, I think it time that I introduce my sons to their grandfather and my siblings as well. Well, the darkhaired good looking one in the Indains jacket is Charlie he just doesn't quite know this right now. The two teasing him because he doesn't look anything like them is my twin sons Chad and Jeremy and they are eleven years old. I can remember the one day he was on his way to a date and they begged him to drive him to their friends house well he hit a flat and he made them go and change his tire. Well, he taught how to do this and he told them that he wasn't getting his nice clothes dirty and it wouldn't hurt them at all. Boys come over hear near your mama and their is somebody I want you to meet and it's import and quit telling Charlie he's the milkman's kid it's not funny anymore."

Charlie says "Okay Mom, we'll be right there and it sounds important and who is this person we are meeting I got to hang up with Rebecca she had just called my cellphone earlier."

Chad says "Who made you are spokesperson Charlie?"

Jeremy says "Ya, I agree with Chad on this right here."

Charlie says "Well, I am older than both of you so just don't agrue with me I get how you to could be my brothers."

Chad says "Hey, that's not funny Charlie!"

Emma says "Oh geez Dad, their agruing again I still can't believe how Charlie looks like you now."

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Charlie, Chad and Jeremy finally came to where their mother was talking with a greying older man that looked alot like Charlie.

Chad says "Hey Charlie, maybe he's your father?"

Jeremy says "Hey Chad, it's getting a little old besides mom wants us to behave and I wish you would stop it allreadry."

Chad says "Okay Jeremy, make me stop then!"

Charlie says "Whoo, cool it right now and it's not the best behavior around somebody your the first time ever."

Emma says "Boys, please stop and come over here right now. Jeez, dad I can't believe the twins did that right in front of you."

Rosco says "Oh it's okay, I seen worse than and that and boys please hurry up I want to tell you something allreadry."

Charlie, Chad and Jeremy came up to Rosco and Emma and they was wandering why he was studying them so much and then Rosco says "Charlie, Chad and Jeremy I know your wandering who in the world I am well I am your grandfather and Chad please stop teasing your brother because he don't look like you and your twin now. I was wandering something Charlie are you shy around girls that you get nervous when you first meet one."

Charlie says "Ya, why is my buddy Jason hadn't introduced me to Rebecca me would've never met. In fact all the girls in school keep telling me that I'm handsome but I keep thinking I'm average and don't get what all the fuss is all about."

Rosco says "Well Charlie, if I wasn't introduced to your grandma Savannah Davenport well me might've never had your mother and you wouldn't be here. And another thing, keep the shy thing going girls will come to you faster that the guys that know there goodlooking. And another thing here, I want your Grandma Dusty to help introduce your Aunts and Uncle's and somewhere around here is your big sister Reba and her family. Now she is going through something so don't mind her and she is just now getting know everybody."

Reba comes walking up and says "Oh hey Grandpa, these must be my brothers I heard them arguing eariler you know I went through days like with John Ross and Christopher. Oh in case your wandering that is J.R.'s and Bobby's son and they would argue over girls and who's better looking. Okay you must be Charlie, and you two look alikes must be Chad and Jeremy you know the two of you take after your father overthere and it's so nice to be meeting so much family lately."

Charlie, Chad and Jeremy says "MOM, WE GOT A SISTER THIS IS WHAT THE SURPRIZE WAS ABOUT AND YOU DON'T LOOK MUCH LIKE MOM."

Emma says "Okay, I think all of Hazzard heard you now I don't think you'll ever need a mic guys. And why Reba doesn't look like me or your dad is because her father is Bo Duke and I met way before I fell in love with your father. And she happens to look like your father."

Just then Mike come pulling in his personal car and he has is family with him all four kids with him at one time.

Everybody gets out and Mike says " it looks like my Cousin Emma is here and here sons they sure do look like her and my Uncle Rosco. But you know what I can tell which ones get in trouble allreadry."

Jessica says "Uh Honey, you seem very happy about the baby coming well it seems that the kids have taken it really well except Mikey he don't want no baby I hope he gets over that by the time the baby comes."

Emma says "Dad, you is with his family over there. They seem to know you very well."

Mike says "Hello Uncle Rosco, hey how's everybody doing today and you must be Emma I'm your cousin and this is my wife Jessica, and our kids Ross, Bonnie, Bylinda and Mikey he's only five years and who are these fine gentlemen here with you."

Emma says "Well this is Charlie he's eighteen and Chad and Jeremy and there eleven years old and there always picking on Charlie and they just met their grandfather for the very first time."

Mike says "Hey Dusty, how is the kids doing lately."

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke or Knight 3000

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is post is dedicated to my buddy Charlie, and I hope you like it quite well.

Charlie, Chad and Jeremy finally came to where their mother was talking with a greying older man that looked alot like Charlie.

Chad says "Hey Charlie, maybe he's your father?"

Jeremy says "Hey Chad, it's getting a little old besides mom wants us to behave and I wish you would stop it allreadry."

Chad says "Okay Jeremy, make me stop then!"

Charlie says "Whoo, cool it right now and it's not the best behavior around somebody your the first time ever."

Emma says "Boys, please stop and come over here right now. Jeez, dad I can't believe the twins did that right in front of you."

Rosco says "Oh it's okay, I seen worse than and that and boys please hurry up I want to tell you something allreadry."

Charlie, Chad and Jeremy came up to Rosco and Emma and they was wandering why he was studying them so much and then Rosco says "Charlie, Chad and Jeremy I know your wandering who in the world I am well I am your grandfather and Chad please stop teasing your brother because he don't look like you and your twin now. I was wandering something Charlie are you shy around girls that you get nervous when you first meet one."

Charlie says "Ya, why is my buddy Jason hadn't introduced me to Rebecca me would've never met. In fact all the girls in school keep telling me that I'm handsome but I keep thinking I'm average and don't get what all the fuss is all about."

Rosco says "Well Charlie, if I wasn't introduced to your grandma Savannah Davenport well me might've never had your mother and you wouldn't be here. And another thing, keep the shy thing going girls will come to you faster that the guys that know there goodlooking. And another thing here, I want your Grandma Dusty to help introduce your Aunts and Uncle's and somewhere around here is your big sister Reba and her family. Now she is going through something so don't mind her and she is just now getting know everybody."

Reba comes walking up and says "Oh hey Grandpa, these must be my brothers I heard them arguing eariler you know I went through days like with John Ross and Christopher. Oh in case your wandering that is J.R.'s and Bobby's son and they would argue over girls and who's better looking. Okay you must be Charlie, and you two look alikes must be Chad and Jeremy you know the two of you take after your father overthere and it's so nice to be meeting so much family lately."

Charlie, Chad and Jeremy says "MOM, WE GOT A SISTER THIS IS WHAT THE SURPRIZE WAS ABOUT AND YOU DON'T LOOK MUCH LIKE MOM."

Emma says "Okay, I think all of Hazzard heard you now I don't think you'll ever need a mic guys. And why Reba doesn't look like me or your dad is because her father is Bo Duke and I met way before I fell in love with your father. And she happens to look like your father."

Just then Mike come pulling in his personal car and he has is family with him all four kids with him at one time.

Everybody gets out and Mike says " it looks like my Cousin Emma is here and here sons they sure do look like her and my Uncle Rosco. But you know what I can tell which ones get in trouble allreadry."

Jessica says "Uh Honey, you seem very happy about the baby coming well it seems that the kids have taken it really well except Mikey he don't want no baby I hope he gets over that by the time the baby comes."

Emma says "Dad, you is with his family over there. They seem to know you very well."

Mike says "Hello Uncle Rosco, hey how's everybody doing today and you must be Emma I'm your cousin and this is my wife Jessica, and our kids Ross, Bonnie, Bylinda and Mikey he's only five years and who are these fine gentlemen here with you."

Emma says "Well this is Charlie he's eighteen and Chad and Jeremy and there eleven years old and there always picking on Charlie and they just met their grandfather for the very first time."

Mike says "Hey Dusty, how is the kids doing lately."

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke or Knight 3000

Just then Reba says "Mom, Grandpa J.R.Ewing is trying to take Little Bo from me he doesn't have a leg to stand on right now. What can I do about it right now, oh this stinks complete bull**** right now. "

Emma says "Reba, don't your worry about that you have your family around in case you haven't noticed just yet?"

Reba says "But Mom, twenty years Billy Bob took me right from the hospital and what if something like happens again."

Emma says "Of course, I worried about things like but you know with Dad, Mike and Enos being on the Hazzard police force well don't worry so much."

Chad says "Mom, what happened twenty years ago that you never told us before."

cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke or Knight3000

Just then Reba says "Mom, Grandpa J.R.Ewing is trying to take Little Bo from me he doesn't have a leg to stand on right now. What can I do about it right now, oh this stinks complete bull**** right now. "

Emma says "Reba, don't your worry about that you have your family around in case you haven't noticed just yet?"

Reba says "But Mom, twenty years Billy Bob took me right from the hospital and what if something like happens again."

Emma says "Of course, I worried about things like but you know with Dad, Mike and Enos being on the Hazzard police force well don't worry so much."

Chad says "Mom, what happened twenty years ago that you never told us before."

Emma says "Kids, I don't know how to say this but twenty years ago I was married to somebody other than Dr. Bruce Lexmark and his name was Billy Bob Cowbell and he was a cousin to J.R. Ewing well we was passing through two weeks prior and there has been a accident caused by Billy Bob. And at the sametime as the accident was taking place well I had Reba and the reason I picked Rebe was because her song "Old Man River(I've come to talk again) was playing on the radio at the time I went into labor. Well, Reba was born and soon it was obvious to Billy Bob that Reba wasn't his baby and first he thought it was Luke's baby seeing how I used to date him and then I revealed that real father was Bo Duke. Well, I seperated from him and we had everything done so he couldn't take Reba legally well he didn't like this and Reba got sick with a fever and we took her to the hospital and when he thought she safe sleeping Billy Bob went in and stole Reba. She was only two weeks old boys and Bo was by my side, everybody looked for her and after a while I left Hazzard as well. You see when I told Momma what happened you see your Grandma Savannah Davenport didn't much like my first husband well she had a massive heart attack and she didn't make it and I left Yahooville in which that was where she lived. You see I met your father Bruce about a six months later and we had fell in love and had the three of you in Cleveland,Ohio. And Chad, will you please drop your attitude it getting pretty annnoying right now."

Charlie says "Mom, is that why Reba is so upset right now when she had heard the news of what J.R. Ewing was doing."

Emma says "Well, yes it like were real-living twenty years ago all over again but you worry nothing is going to happen to Little Bo. Oh by the way he is your nephew guys."

Emma says "Kids, I don't know how to say this but twenty years ago I was married to somebody other than Dr. Bruce Lexmark and his name was Billy Bob Cowbell and he was a cousin to J.R. Ewing well we was passing through two weeks prior and there has been a accident caused by Billy Bob. And at the sametime as the accident was taking place well I had Reba and the reason I picked Rebe was because her song "Old Man River(I've come to talk again) was playing on the radio at the time I went into labor. Well, Reba was born and soon it was obvious to Billy Bob that Reba wasn't his baby and first he thought it was Luke's baby seeing how I used to date him and then I revealed that real father was Bo Duke. Well, I seperated from him and we had everything done so he couldn't take Reba legally well he didn't like this and Reba got sick with a fever and we took her to the hospital and when he thought she safe sleeping Billy Bob went in and stole Reba. She was only two weeks old boys and Bo was by my side, everybody looked for her and after a while I left Hazzard as well. You see when I told Momma what happened you see your Grandma Savannah Davenport didn't much like my first husband well she had a massive heart attack and she didn't make it and I left Yahooville in which that was where she lived. You see I met your father Bruce about a six months later and we had fell in love and had the three of you in Cleveland,Ohio. And Chad, will you please drop your attitude it getting pretty annnoying right now."

Charlie says "Mom, is that why Reba is so upset right now when she had heard the news of what J.R. Ewing was doing."

Emma says "Well, yes it like were real-living twenty years ago all over again but you worry nothing is going to happen to Little Bo. Oh by the way he is your nephew guys."

By now all the kids had a giggle they was trying to keep quiet and now everybody was laughing. Emma says "Excuse me, but what is so funny to the three of you right now."

Charlie says "First of all Yahooville, then Cowbell well we couldn't keep it in any longer until now."

Chad says "Mom, are you serious did you really marry somebody named Billy Bob Cowbell over twenty years ago. This is just too funny, and that town you in lived in Texas what was that Yahooville that is funny you had to of made that up as well."

Emma says "I guess it's pretty funny and the rest of you if you think it's funny go ahead and laugh. I just glad I changed my named right back to Davenport after the divorce was final. But less than a year later I became Mrs. Emma Lexmark."

Emma was thinking that her Charlie was eighteen now, and in six months he'll be nineteen and he needed to know the truth he had thought that Bruce was his father but the way the twins have teasing him lately that they might've notice that he didn't really look like her husband. Bruce didn't care if Charlie was really Bo Duke's son and besides he raised him and he had all the creature comforts that a boy could want. But it was time that she had told Bo that the night they was together before she had left Hazzard for good, there was something the result of it. Emma says "Charlie, can me and you talk out by the barn in private it rather important honey."

Charlie looks at Emma says "Sure Mom, I'll be right there and you know it seems that the twins are getting along great with Bonnie and Bylinda it seems that I won't have them bothering me for quite a while now."

Emma says "Reba, can you come over here as well it concerns you as well?"

Reba says "Sure Mom, Micheal can watch Little Bo he wants to get into the mud and you I rather not try it get it out of his clothes right now."

By now Reba, Charlie and Emma was talking by the barn and Emma says "Charlie you might've noticed that you don't look exactly like your brothers or your father and by now your probaly figuring out the math and got that dad isn't exactly your real father. But there is something I got to tell you and that is that Reba's father Bo Duke is really your father as well but I never told him that I was pregant with you or that I had you as well. You see he was happy with his wife at that time and I didn't want to ruin that I had met your father at the time as well and he said that no matter what you was his son even if there was so biological bind, he told me that love see's nothing like that and that he wanted to marry me and raise you as well."

Reba says "You mean, that were full brother and sister than mom and I tell Charlie you got dad's temper about things you was really fed up with the twins agruing eariler."

Charlie says "Oh mom, this is huge and quite a bombshell so dad knows as well. So when can I meet this Bo Duke as well."

Reba says "Mom, I call dad and tell him that there is something really important at Grandpa's house that he needs to be here right now."

Flashback

Emma and Bo have been looking for Little Reba for six months now and no leads and nothing it was as if Billy Bob was going to let them have their daughter back at all and now she had heard some news that would've made Bo happy but she had thought with everything happening he didn't want another child. Everything was about finding Reba and her pregancy was just going to get in the way so she had left a letter for Bo and it read

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************Dear Bo,

I am leaving to go back to Mama and it's been six months since Reba was kidnapped I'm happy with thinking she is dead but right now you don't even notice me around the house. So I'm going back to Yahooville before it gets anymore serious and we don't make anymore mistakes.

With Love,

Emma Jean Davenport

Back to the present.

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke or Knight3000

By now all the kids had a giggle they was trying to keep quiet and now everybody was laughing. Emma says "Excuse me, but what is so funny to the three of you right now."

Charlie says "First of all Yahooville, then Cowbell well we couldn't keep it in any longer until now."

Chad says "Mom, are you serious did you really marry somebody named Billy Bob Cowbell over twenty years ago. This is just too funny, and that town you in lived in Texas what was that Yahooville that is funny you had to of made that up as well."

Emma says "I guess it's pretty funny and the rest of you if you think it's funny go ahead and laugh. I just glad I changed my named right back to Davenport after the divorce was final. But less than a year later I became Mrs. Emma Lexmark."

Emma was thinking that her Charlie was eighteen now, and in six months he'll be nineteen and he needed to know the truth he had thought that Bruce was his father but the way the twins have teasing him lately that they might've notice that he didn't really look like her husband. Bruce didn't care if Charlie was really Bo Duke's son and besides he raised him and he had all the creature comforts that a boy could want. But it was time that she had told Bo that the night they was together before she had left Hazzard for good, there was something the result of it. Emma says "Charlie, can me and you talk out by the barn in private it rather important honey."

Charlie looks at Emma says "Sure Mom, I'll be right there and you know it seems that the twins are getting along great with Bonnie and Bylinda it seems that I won't have them bothering me for quite a while now."

Emma says "Reba, can you come over here as well it concerns you as well?"

Reba says "Sure Mom, Micheal can watch Little Bo he wants to get into the mud and you I rather not try it get it out of his clothes right now."

By now Reba, Charlie and Emma was talking by the barn and Emma says "Charlie you might've noticed that you don't look exactly like your brothers or your father and by now your probaly figuring out the math and got that dad isn't exactly your real father. But there is something I got to tell you and that is that Reba's father Bo Duke is really your father as well but I never told him that I was pregant with you or that I had you as well. You see he was happy with his wife at that time and I didn't want to ruin that I had met your father at the time as well and he said that no matter what you was his son even if there was so biological bind, he told me that love see's nothing like that and that he wanted to marry me and raise you as well."

Reba says "You mean, that were full brother and sister than mom and I tell Charlie you got dad's temper about things you was really fed up with the twins agruing eariler."

Charlie says "Oh mom, this is huge and quite a bombshell so dad knows as well. So when can I meet this Bo Duke as well."

Reba says "Mom, I call dad and tell him that there is something really important at Grandpa's house that he needs to be here right now."

Flashback

Emma and Bo have been looking for Little Reba for six months now and no leads and nothing it was as if Billy Bob was going to let them have their daughter back at all and now she had heard some news that would've made Bo happy but she had thought with everything happening he didn't want another child. Everything was about finding Reba and her pregancy was just going to get in the way so she had left a letter for Bo and it read

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************Dear Bo,

I am leaving to go back to Mama and it's been six months since Reba was kidnapped I'm happy with thinking she is dead but right now you don't even notice me around the house. So I'm going back to Yahooville before it gets anymore serious and we don't make anymore mistakes.

With Love,

Emma Jean Davenport

Back to the present.

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke or Knight3000

Balladeer: What a shocking blow to Charlie and Reba, one finds out that who he thought was his father isn't and the other finds out that her mother gave up finding her but her father never did. Can you believe that Charlie and Reba have Bo Duke for a father wait till his wife and kids find out this truth right here. I wonder what B.J. is going to say when he finds out he has another brother in this world.

Tracy was talking to Bo, Sweetheart Please don't go over there I feel something going to happen. Bo Looked at Tracy and Said Baby nothing is going to happen Why don't you come with me. Stacy and B.J are fine here I will Ask Kathy if she would keep an Eye on them.

in Town..

JR AND Bobby where talking Jr I can't do that Eveyone Knows That Jesse is Luke's son. Not if you tell everyone that you and Kathy had an affair. and that will get Luke Thinking and that will be the end of that Marrage.

Back at the farm..

Kathy was taking care of Leventa. Luke was outside and he's cell phone Rings he looked at it and said What do you want? I just want to tell You That I just found out that Jesse is my son. Bobby Said. Luke said No he isn't? Ya he is you see Kathleen and I had an affair 13 years ago and that makes Jesse Mine.Bobby said Luke slamed the phone down and Bo said Luke What's going on and He tells Bo.and Bo said Luke you know that Ain't true. Luke looked at Bo and said I know it isn't true. JR IS BEhind this and I will make him pay.

Tracy was talking to Bo, Sweetheart Please don't go over there I feel something going to happen. Bo Looked at Tracy and Said Baby nothing is going to happen Why don't you come with me. Stacy and B.J are fine here I will Ask Kathy if she would keep an Eye on them.

in Town..

JR AND Bobby where talking Jr I can't do that Eveyone Knows That Jesse is Luke's son. Not if you tell everyone that you and Kathy had an affair. and that will get Luke Thinking and that will be the end of that Marrage.

Back at the farm..

Kathy was taking care of Leventa. Luke was outside and he's cell phone Rings he looked at it and said What do you want? I just want to tell You That I just found out that Jesse is my son. Bobby Said. Luke said No he isn't? Ya he is you see Kathleen and I had an affair 13 years ago and that makes Jesse Mine.Bobby said Luke slamed the phone down and Bo said Luke What's going on and He tells Bo.and Bo said Luke you know that Ain't true. Luke looked at Bo and said I know it isn't true. JR IS BEhind this and I will make him pay.

Charlie says "Mama, I don't know what to say but I guess I do look alot like Grandpa. But, I am wandering is that what Grandpa was trying to figure out who I looked like other than I don't really look like dad."

Emma says "Charlie, Reba there's one thing you both have like your father is those blue eyes. And Charlie I bet girls tell you about that all the time and Reba there is another your son Little Bo has those blue eyes as well."

Reba says "Oh Mom, I am worried about if something is going to happen to my son and I love him dearly but you know I glad you came out here. Mom what prompted you to come out here in the first place anyways."

Emma says "Well, honey when you called there was sadness in your voice like you had been crying about something and I now that I know Billy Bob and J.R. are up to something well I'm here for ya. And just know one thing I never stopped loving you, even when I got the call that Billy Bob told me that you was dead I didn't even think you was dead at all."

Charlie says "Oh Mama, Billy Bob did that to you what was your reaction to that as well. "

Emma says "Well, I want to call him a not so nice name but you was two years old and picking more things and so I didn't and slammed the phone on his ear."

Reba says "Good Mama, I hope you gave him a good earache from that and he told me that you had died in a fatal car accident when I was three years old but I didn't trust him at the time."

Emma says "It looks like Billy Bob, has been playing the both of us for the longest time he told me that you had died in a tragic car accident as well. I could never figure out how he got my phone number thow, it was unlisted and Charlie I knew you was just like your father when I was teaching you driving and did 55mph on dead man's curve and after we got where we was going you asked me what was wrong."

Reba says "Charlie, that takes the cake right there why when I was sixteen years old and taking driving lessons in drivers ed. Well you see Billy Bob and Ewings didn't have time to teach me how to drive, I borrowed the driver's ed car after it got a flat and Micheal and two other kids was in the car I left the Mr. Laser watching nothing but the taillights.(Sorry I couldn't help but quote Clint Black's 1998 hit single it was very needed). Well, by the time all us kids got back and Mr. Laser took taxi and he overcharged him well we got suspended for a week after that and when Billy Bob got the call the school wel he picked me up from school he was cussing the whole way home."

Just then Emma, see's somebody she hasn't seen in over twenty years walking up and chuckling about what he had heard.

Reba and Charlie had looked as well and they couldn't believe who it was, well Reba knew at first glance and but Charlie was a little surprized and it seems that he brought somebody with him as well.

Balladeer: Now I wonder who Emma hasn't seen in over twenty years and it seems that Charlie has found he has something in common with Reba after all. You folks I don't think I want to ride with either one of those kids, but they there good kids.

It had seems that the twins were getting to know their Grandpa and Bruce says "Dad, their just like me at their ago. I was a holy terror to my older brother they'll grow out just like did. You know once I put whip creme in my brothers shaving creme when we to go out on a date that night instead of shaving cream. Boy's I know that look and you want to try but please don't do that Charlie, it took forerer before my brother forgave me of course he paid me back me on my wedding to Emma."

Chad says "Dad, it's that why you look like you have a beard in the wedding photos."

Bruce says "Uh yes, and your mamma was mad at me and she looked at me without even saying thing. But, I knew she was mad at me that day and now we have the picture to remind me of it. In which Emma won't let me get rid of that picture till this day."

Bo and Tracy walked up to Dusty's House and Knocked on the door. and Reba walked to the door and let them in and she said Hay Dad Bo Looked at Reba and said Sorry Baby I can't stay long Bobby and JR are at it again. Bobby is saying that Jesse is his son. that him and Kathy had an affair 13 years ago. Luke Knows it ain't true. he wants to Kill Bobby and JR. So I made him promise Me not to Do anything till we go back. Then Bo looked and he saw Emma Bo smiled and said Hi Emma.

Bo and Tracy walked up to Dusty's House and Knocked on the door. and Reba walked to the door and let them in and she said Hay Dad Bo Looked at Reba and said Sorry Baby I can't stay long Bobby and JR are at it again. Bobby is saying that Jesse is his son. that him and Kathy had an affair 13 years ago. Luke Knows it ain't true. he wants to Kill Bobby and JR. So I made him promise Me not to Do anything till we go back. Then Bo looked and he saw Emma Bo smiled and said Hi Emma.

Emma says "Bo, there is somebody I want you to meet if you see twin holy terrors in front with my father, that would be Chad and his identical twin. Charlie come in here a minute there's somebody I want you to meet, and don't be too shocke he looks just my father."

Charlie came walking in and says "Hey Mom, I'm here who did you want me to meet right now."

Emma says "Charlie meet your father, Bo meet your son he drives just like you he took Dead Man's Curve at 55mph and asked what was wrong afterwards."

Charlie says "Oh mom, the twins and Grandpa are getting along great he outhere giggling at all there little pranks in schools like how they switched desk on a sub, to see if she was paying attention. I look like mixture of my father and grandfather and you know what I think it's cool, are you thee Bo Duke Nascar driver and your cousin Luke."

Emma says "Yes, Charlie one and the same and I better go and check and what the twins are up to now. I thinking maybe you and your father can't get to know each other better without me here you got over eighteen years of catching up to do. I think my father likes the twins, he seems to get along with them quite well.""

Charlie says "Okay, Mom you better watch that they don't try no pranks on Grandpa allthough I can't imagine what he would say to some of things they've done."

Emma looks at Bo, and Bo looks at Emma and they bust out laughing about something they remember from when she lived in Hazzard as well. Emma says "Can't nothing as bad as what you and you cousin did now."

Charlie says "What's so funny now?"

Emma says "Oh nothing, I got to be going before I can't stop laughing myself."

Cue dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Authors Note : I need something funny that would have Bo and Emma laughing even years later, it could be anything just something funny to any of you out there or even something from the show or movies as well.

Emma says "Bo, there is somebody I want you to meet if you see twin holy terrors in front with my father, that would be Chad and his identical twin. Charlie come in here a minute there's somebody I want you to meet, and don't be too shocke he looks just my father."

Charlie came walking in and says "Hey Mom, I'm here who did you want me to meet right now."

Emma says "Charlie meet your father, Bo meet your son he drives just like you he took Dead Man's Curve at 55mph and asked what was wrong afterwards."

Charlie says "Oh mom, the twins and Grandpa are getting along great he outhere giggling at all there little pranks in schools like how they switched desk on a sub, to see if she was paying attention. I look like mixture of my father and grandfather and you know what I think it's cool, are you thee Bo Duke Nascar driver and your cousin Luke."

Emma says "Yes, Charlie one and the same and I better go and check and what the twins are up to now. I thinking maybe you and your father can't get to know each other better without me here you got over eighteen years of catching up to do. I think my father likes the twins, he seems to get along with them quite well.""

Balladeer: I don't want to miss this father and son reunion, and it seems that Rosco has soft spot for the twins and all there pranks. Oh goodness, they aren't moving to Hazzard are they nobody would be safe from then."

Balladeer: I don't want to miss this father and son reunion, and it seems that Rosco has soft spot for the twins and all there pranks. Oh goodness, they aren't moving to Hazzard are they nobody would be safe from then."

Emma says "Boys, you ain't bugging your grandpa now and anybody you could go and play with Bonnie and Bylinda over there."

Chad says "Oh mom, there girls there icky!"

Jeremy says "Ya Mom, there icky I rather got see what the boys are up to."

Emma says "You just wait till the both of you are thriteen there won't be anymore pranks on them and such. Ya, and there also your cousins as well to boot so maybe you might want to be friendly with them."

Cue Dukesrule 2000 or Dusty Rose Duke or Bo's Crush

bO AND cHARLIE Was getting to know each other. and he said Charlie I would Like you to met my beautiful wife Tracy. you have a nother Sister named Stacy she's 12 and a brother Bo Jr. but we call him BJ. He's 6 years old. Bo's cell phone rings he picked it up and he looked at it and he said Oh No. he said Hay Kat What's up? Calm down Kat. Ok OK We are our way back to the farm Just try to keep him there till I get there.

Bo Lookeded at Charlie and said Sorry I have to go your Uncle Luke needs me. Reba we are having a family meeting? at the farm we need to get there. Charlie want to come? sure Dad I would like that. Reba cather up her kids and Mike Charlie told Emma that he was going with Bo. and they all left.

bO AND cHARLIE Was getting to know each other. and he said Charlie I would Like you to met my beautiful wife Tracy. you have a nother Sister named Stacy she's 12 and a brother Bo Jr. but we call him BJ. He's 6 years old. Bo's cell phone rings he picked it up and he looked at it and he said Oh No. he said Hay Kat What's up? Calm down Kat. Ok OK We are our way back to the farm Just try to keep him there till I get there.

Bo Lookeded at Charlie and said Sorry I have to go your Uncle Luke needs me. Reba we are having a family meeting? at the farm we need to get there. Charlie want to come? sure Dad I would like that. Reba cather up her kids and Mike Charlie told Emma that he was going with Bo. and they all left.

Emma says "Okay son, listen whatever this good I trust and Reba you take care of your family as well. I still remember that time I had last time I had seen you twenty years ago, you was just a tiny newborn baby and you crying until the docter took at a you. Hey, you becareful and I mean that I want to see those twins your having."

Charlie says "Dad, did you think had another son outthere anywhere or was this a complete surprize to you."

Emma says "Okay son, listen whatever this good I trust and Reba you take care of your family as well. I still remember that time I had last time I had seen you twenty years ago, you was just a tiny newborn baby and you crying until the docter took at a you. Hey, you becareful and I mean that I want to see those twins your having."

Charlie says "Dad, did you think had another son outthere anywhere or was this a complete surprize to you."

Reba is talking with Bo and says "Dad, there is something on my mind I'd might as well tell what is bothering and yes everybody can know as well. Well, before you came over Billy Bob called my cellphone and he said that J.R. Ewing was going to take Little Bo from me and I was all upset because I hadn't heard from in six months."

Charlie looks at Reba and says "I don't think so he's my nephew and J.R. ain't getting past me sis. Trust me on this right here, you know it's peaceful without the twins around right now. Reba, did you really tune-up with GTo yourself you know what you are doing maybe when your in Cleveland visiting you can take a look at Probe with Rebecca I never have any time to work on my car."

Reba says "Well, I've had this car since I've been sixteen and fixing cars just comes natural to me. I've took a auto mechanic's magnet program in high school and I was the only girl in the class, I outsmarted all the guys in the class as well. They was so mad that a girl was the top student in the program first time in over twenty years."

Charlie is sitting in the back by Little Bo in his carseat and he says "You see that, your mama is smart and my big sister as well. I'm your Uncle Charlie and it seems we will be getting to know each other as well. I can't wait to meet Uncle Luke and the rest of the family I bet we'll get along great."

Micheal says "But did you have to wear that Indains jacket wait till everybody else see's that your embrassing Charlie. You Know I am a Ranger fan myself and that jacket well please when we get there can you put that in the trunk."

Reba says "Honey, quit teasing my brother allreadry it's not his fault he lives in Cleveland but did you really have to root for the hometeam. Just because you live in Cleveland doesn't make you automatically a fan of the Indains. I personally is Braves fan the best team in Major League Baseball. Besides it was probaly the only jacket left in the team shop when he went there."

Charlie says " And I thought my brothers was bad about teasing me now?"

Little Bo says "Uncle Charlie cool."

Charlie says "Thanks Kid, I needed to hear that right there maybe when I come back and see you again I'll buy you Indains jacket as well. Oh this wasn't the last jacket left it was my choice."

Little Bo says "Indains very cool."

They got to the Farm and Bo saw Kathy Byt the General Lee and She had the keys and wouldn't give them to Luke. Sweetheart give me the keys I can't wait for Bo any longer I want to go take care of this right now.

Just then Bo comes up right behind Luke and said Lets go cousin oh This is my son Charlie Charlie this is the family, Luke goes What? I will explane it to you in the General Lee Let's go. and they left. Stacy and Bo walked out and Reba interduced them to Charlie.

They got to the Farm and Bo saw Kathy Byt the General Lee and She had the keys and wouldn't give them to Luke. Sweetheart give me the keys I can't wait for Bo any longer I want to go take care of this right now.

Just then Bo comes up right behind Luke and said Lets go cousin oh This is my son Charlie Charlie this is the family, Luke goes What? I will explane it to you in the General Lee Let's go. and they left. Stacy and Bo walked out and Reba interduced them to Charlie.

Reba says "Uncle Luke this my baby brother Charlie Bruce Lexmark, and he is eighteen years old and he looks just like my grandfather. And Charlie this Uncle Luke, and over there is Aunt Kathy and you know I thinks she realize that is a private moment. "

Charlie says "Hey Uncle Luke, cool car you and Dad have here you know my pride and joy is 1991 Ford Probe in Midnight Blue with green neon lights on the bottom which annoy my parents all the time. Rebecca just loves it when I go fast in my Probe I call her Herbie because she has all these little probelms that seem to solve themselves one day the window wipers would stop going back and forth and it was sunny out."

Ross walks over and says "You known Charlie I got instant solution for ya, trade that Ford in for a late model Dodge like I got you never have those probelms ever again."

Charlie says "Ross, first Reba and her husband tease me about my Indains jackets and now you tease me about my Probe. And I thought my brothers were bad and this right here."

Charlie walks over to the General and he tries the door handle and Ross, and the rest of the kids was laughing nobody was about to tell him about the no claus about the General people should know and Reba says "How come nobody told my brother about the doors yet, this is funny but come on take it easy on him he's from Cleveland, Ohio and he didn't know before dad told me about it."

Ross says "Charlie you try to open the door all day if you want but that door is pretty stubborn and it's welded shut as well. So, the more the try the of the fool your gonna be now dang if I don't see the resemble's to Uncle Rosco right now. Oh Relax, I'm your cousin and I look like him too but you even act like him and get mad about little things just he does as well."

Reba says "Thank You Ross, for bringing up that he looks like Grandpa he didn't know that before so thank you very much cousin. Charlie I meant to tell you about the doors but I went the very same thing when I had first seen the General Lee."

Just then Bo and Luke come walking up and they are watching everything going right now and even they see how much he looks like Rosco and acts like Rosco by now, by they couldn't tease him about anything back in the day.

Back at Dusty's house now Emma and Dusty was talking about the time her and Bo got lost in old Yuchey Swamp, and he ran out of gas. Emma recalled that her mother was steamy mad when she got home at 3 in the morning and didn't call or anything.

Reba says "Uncle Luke this my baby brother Charlie Bruce Lexmark, and he is eighteen years old and he looks just like my grandfather. And Charlie this Uncle Luke, and over there is Aunt Kathy and you know I thinks she realize that is a private moment. "

Charlie says "Hey Uncle Luke, cool car you and Dad have here you know my pride and joy is 1991 Ford Probe in Midnight Blue with green neon lights on the bottom which annoy my parents all the time. Rebecca just loves it when I go fast in my Probe I call her Herbie because she has all these little probelms that seem to solve themselves one day the window wipers would stop going back and forth and it was sunny out."

Ross walks over and says "You known Charlie I got instant solution for ya, trade that Ford in for a late model Dodge like I got you never have those probelms ever again."

Charlie says "Ross, first Reba and her husband tease me about my Indains jackets and now you tease me about my Probe. And I thought my brothers were bad and this right here."

Charlie walks over to the General and he tries the door handle and Ross, and the rest of the kids was laughing nobody was about to tell him about the no claus about the General people should know and Reba says "How come nobody told my brother about the doors yet, this is funny but come on take it easy on him he's from Cleveland, Ohio and he didn't know before dad told me about it."

Ross says "Charlie you try to open the door all day if you want but that door is pretty stubborn and it's welded shut as well. So, the more the try the of the fool your gonna be now dang if I don't see the resemble's to Uncle Rosco right now. Oh Relax, I'm your cousin and I look like him too but you even act like him and get mad about little things just he does as well."

Reba says "Thank You Ross, for bringing up that he looks like Grandpa he didn't know that before so thank you very much cousin. Charlie I meant to tell you about the doors but I went the very same thing when I had first seen the General Lee."

Just then Bo and Luke come walking up and they are watching everything going right now and even they see how much he looks like Rosco and acts like Rosco by now, by they couldn't tease him about anything back in the day.

Back at Dusty's house now Emma and Dusty was talking about the time her and Bo got lost in old Yuchey Swamp, and he ran out of gas. Emma recalled that her mother was steamy mad when she got home at 3 in the morning and didn't call or anything.

It seems that Luke found out what happened all those years ago when Emma left that dear John letter for Bo and what she had meant by serious mistakes. It seems that she had took that he didn't want anymore kids so she had left for Yahooville and had Charlie and later moved to Cleveland after meeting and marrying Dr. Bruce Lexmark he had wondered what his cousins true feeling's about what Emma had done Bo really was. He just acted like it was no big deal and kept on looking for his lost baby girl Reba, he also wondered if he had known if she had told she was pregant what might've been right now.

Reba says "Uncle Luke, what's bothering you right now I can tell something is bothering you. I wonder why Charlie is so sensitive in nature and how come little things bothered him. I wonder how dad feels finding out he has a eighteen year old son and how Charlie feels about it.

cue Dukersrulke2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

It seems that Luke found out what happened all those years ago when Emma left that dear John letter for Bo and what she had meant by serious mistakes. It seems that she had took that he didn't want anymore kids so she had left for Yahooville and had Charlie and later moved to Cleveland after meeting and marrying Dr. Bruce Lexmark he had wondered what his cousins true feeling's about what Emma had done Bo really was. He just acted like it was no big deal and kept on looking for his lost baby girl Reba, he also wondered if he had known if she had told she was pregant what might've been right now.

Reba says "Uncle Luke, what's bothering you right now I can tell something is bothering you. I wonder why Charlie is so sensitive in nature and how come little things bothered him. I wonder how dad feels finding out he has a eighteen year old son and how Charlie feels about it.

cue Dukersrulke2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Just then Charlie cellphone rings and it's picture he received and it's from his older brother David. David is Bruce's son from his late wife and he is twenty-five years old and he knows they are really stepbrothers but that doesn't bother him if that don't bother his father. He's know Charlie since he was a new baby in fact and his momma Emma was the best stepmom and kid could have it was has if she his mother. Well Charlie opens and it's from David and it's picture of Jason and Rebecca together well he almost through his Razor but then he remembered how much his parents payed for his phone, and he took the better route and decided he would call Jason and tell him what he just found out.

Reba says " I wonder what is bothering Charlie today, it seems like it's a matter of the heart and it hurt as well."

Meanwhile Charlie rings his best friend's Jason's cellphone and after a while he answers and Jason says "Hey Charlie, how it's going meeting your sister for the very first time and I guess this Hazzard is quite small as well."

Charlie says "Hey Jason, did you get my message yet on your phone yet?"

Jason says "Oh no, I don't know what your talking about Charlie we've been friends since sixth grade now so what are you trying to tell me right now."

Charlie says "Well, since you won't say anything I will say something. David sent me a picture of you and Rebecca a little while ago. How could you Jason, you introduced us and of all people and you know David wouldn't make things up. One word, stay away from Rebecca because I'm coming back from Hazzard and don't make me settle this score with you. And another thing, I don't believe you did that to me."

Jason says "Uh Charlie, I just got your message and Rebecca came on to me you got to believe me about this right here and look I know how this looks right now."

Charlie says "Hey Jason, do you think I'm stupid you sure ain't pulling away from Rebecca and she was mine first."

Meanwhile in Town.

Bo stopped the General and they got out and went to the Hazzard Hotel and walked in and Luke walked up to Betty Sue and said Hi Betty Sue is there a Bobby Ewing here? Betty Sue Smiled and said Yes Luke But they Just Left and it looked like they where headed towards the farm. Luke looked at bo and they took off.

BACK AT THE FARM...

Kathy was taking care of Leventa when she saw a limo pull into the yard and it said Ewing on the licence plate. Kathy was looking around for Jesse and she saw him in the barn. She Quickly ran out with Leventa in her hand and yelled to Jesse and He ran over to her and she said Jesse go in the house and take Leventa with you. Mom. Jesse said Jesse just do it.Kathy said. Yes mam.Jesse said. and he wen into the house. JR, Bobby walked out of the limo and JR smiled and said you can't keep Bobby away from his son after all that boy is a Ewing. Kathy said. first of all does Jesse look like a Ewing No He's a Duke Luke Duke is Jesse's Father. Why can't you Ewings leave other mens children alone. and raise the ones you do Have Bobby go home to Pam and Christopher and Leave me and My family alone you know Jesse isn't yours.

Bobby was about to saw something when they herd the General's horn. and Bo stopped The General Lee and Luke Jumped out and ran towards Kathy.

Meanwhile in Town.

Bo stopped the General and they got out and went to the Hazzard Hotel and walked in and Luke walked up to Betty Sue and said Hi Betty Sue is there a Bobby Ewing here? Betty Sue Smiled and said Yes Luke But they Just Left and it looked like they where headed towards the farm. Luke looked at bo and they took off.

BACK AT THE FARM...

Kathy was taking care of Leventa when she saw a limo pull into the yard and it said Ewing on the licence plate. Kathy was looking around for Jesse and she saw him in the barn. She Quickly ran out with Leventa in her hand and yelled to Jesse and He ran over to her and she said Jesse go in the house and take Leventa with you. Mom. Jesse said Jesse just do it.Kathy said. Yes mam.Jesse said. and he wen into the house. JR, Bobby walked out of the limo and JR smiled and said you can't keep Bobby away from his son after all that boy is a Ewing. Kathy said. first of all does Jesse look like a Ewing No He's a Duke Luke Duke is Jesse's Father. Why can't you Ewings leave other mens children alone. and raise the ones you do Have Bobby go home to Pam and Christopher and Leave me and My family alone you know Jesse isn't yours.

Bobby was about to saw something when they herd the General's horn. and Bo stopped The General Lee and Luke Jumped out and ran towards Kathy.

Charlie had seen Bobby and J.R. Ewing and says "Is that the Son-Of-A-***** that lied to my mama and stole Reba when she was two weeks old and keeps making up lies the both where is that basterd Billy Bob I want to talk to him."

Charlie walked over to J.R. Ewing and says "You think your going to take my nephew well you got another thing coming I can't believe people like you got money and yes, you can probaly guess who my father is and it ain't Billy Bob Cowbell it's Bo Duke but I was raised by Dr. Bruce Lexmark and mama told me about how Billy Bob would beat her up when they was married I just wish I could see him face to face."

After that, he hit J.R. so hard that he knocked out and fell on the ground and everybody just looked and it seems that he had his father temper. Charlie says "And another thing J.R. my grandfather is sheriff in this county as well and you know what you have desvered that for a along time now. The more I here about you Ewing's the more I can't stand you and your whole family well I guess Ms. Elly is okay from what my sister says and there is another there's no name in hell that your getting Little Bo to raise to be a basterd like you."

Reba had heard everything going on and she was watching out the window and says "Hey Everybody you got see what Charlie had just done to J.R. Ewing right here."

Bo walked over to his son and said Chairle calm down and at that moment Luke punched Bobby and Bobby went down.and Luke looked at Bobby and said Jesse is my son. Kath never had an affair with you cause when she was suppose to have this affair we where living in Chicago. and you where no where's in sight. If you are going to lie at least do your home work, Now get off our land and Don't come back or I will have chargers brought up on you for slander. Bobby and JR left .