New Duke

dukesrule2000

Reba says " I've known since I was sixteen that Billy Bob wasn't my real father and your a grandfather did you know that and that basterd is holding your grandson Bo James Darling in hopes that I wouldn't come to Hazzard. Dad, he looks just like I taught him not to call Billy Bob, well not to call him grandpa."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Emma hands the phone to her Uncle Luke and goes over to talk to her Uncle Micheal and Aunt Jessica and get to know her cousins that was over the house as well. And Jessica says "Your Bo's daughter with Emma Davenport right, boy do you look just like Bo and act just like him as well. You have your mama's stubborn spirit there is somebody in town you need to meet and that is Cooter Davenport he is your mama's cousin but you would've thought that he was her older brother by the way he acted when she was around. I think I should call him to come over and meet you right away he never gave up on finding on you neither did your father. Even when your mother left your father and said it was all his fault and said that she was going away and getting on with her life. Reba, you don't know how much losing you took out of your mother and how she thought she was a failure as a mother. "

Micheal says "Well Reba, your a little spitfire just like every woman in the

Duke family before you and guess you didn't know that fact before that as well. And another thing the feistness comes from the Denton side of the family and little secret don't tell anybody that you know that right there. By the way, I am a deputy sheriff so I guess I can tell you this but Billy Bob Cowbell and J.R.Ewing are wanted in Hazzard for kidnapping and we never did forget about finding you. I am understand from my brother that Billy Bob has kidnapped your son Bo James Darling and your fiance Micheal Darling is in Dallas trying to get him back."

Reba says "Yes, he is Uncle Micheal and I hope he hooks up with my father and finally gets my son away from the Ewing once and for and all. I don't need the Ewing money and neither does my son as well."'

Meanwhile in Dallas,Texas Micheal Darling has walked in Texas Ranger headquarters in Dallas and he is requesting to talk to Bo Duke or Cordell Walker about and a kidnapping he has reported six months ago and that he knows where his son his and he can direc them to Billy Bob Cowbell and J.R. Ewing.

Cue Dukesrule2000

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bo Walks Out of Walker's office and Walker said Ok Duke Have fun and Good Luck with your daughter. Michael Walked over to Bo and Said Excuse Me Are you Bo Duke Reba's Father and Bo Smiles and said Ya I am Michael Smiled and said Well I'am Her husband and I need your help you see The Ewings Have our son and they won't give him back Bo Looked at Walker and Walker walked over to them and said Ok We are on It I will Get Trevett and Sidney and we will go talk to the Ewings and Duke I want you to go in first Where you are the Grandfather I will get a court order and even the Ewings have to obey that. So walker called up his Wife Alax who was the DA. and asked her if she could get a court order and he told her why and She said Sure. and 5 minutes later.. They had the court Order and Walker looked at them and said Lets go and they headed for South Fork..

AT SOUTH FORK..

J.R saw the Texas Rangers coming and Miss Elly said JR What have you done now He looked at Billy bob and Billy Ran upstairs to get Bo. And Miss Elly said JR what's going on JR didn't answer her. and then there was a knock on the door Miss Elly answered it and it was Bo Duke and he said Sorry Mam but we have a court order to get my granson off southfork and his NAME IS Bo and here is his father and Michael went and told Miss Elly what was going on and Miss Elly said He's up sTAIRS then Bo went to get him and as he entered the Nursery he say Billy Bo with his grandson Little Bo and Bo started to cry. and Billy said stop Ranger or he won't see his first birthday. Bo was soo mad that he didn't listen he Just went after BillyBob

Bo Walks Out of Walker's office and Walker said Ok Duke Have fun and Good Luck with your daughter. Michael Walked over to Bo and Said Excuse Me Are you Bo Duke Reba's Father and Bo Smiles and said Ya I am Michael Smiled and said Well I'am Her husband and I need your help you see The Ewings Have our son and they won't give him back Bo Looked at Walker and Walker walked over to them and said Ok We are on It I will Get Trevett and Sidney and we will go talk to the Ewings and Duke I want you to go in first Where you are the Grandfather I will get a court order and even the Ewings have to obey that. So walker called up his Wife Alax who was the DA. and asked her if she could get a court order and he told her why and She said Sure. and 5 minutes later.. They had the court Order and Walker looked at them and said Lets go and they headed for South Fork..

AT SOUTH FORK..

J.R saw the Texas Rangers coming and Miss Elly said JR What have you done now He looked at Billy bob and Billy Ran upstairs to get Bo. And Miss Elly said JR what's going on JR didn't answer her. and then there was a knock on the door Miss Elly answered it and it was Bo Duke and he said Sorry Mam but we have a court order to get my granson off southfork and his NAME IS Bo and here is his father and Michael went and told Miss Elly what was going on and Miss Elly said He's up sTAIRS then Bo went to get him and as he entered the Nursery he say Billy Bo with his grandson Little Bo and Bo started to cry. and Billy said stop Ranger or he won't see his first birthday. Bo was soo mad that he didn't listen he Just went after BillyBob

Billy Bob says "You wouldn't do that in front of my grandson, and he don't know you and he never will know you. You know that Emma was good in a certain way and that I enjoyed taking Reba from you and Emma it was so easy. I mean I thounght Yahooville cops did nothing but it's Hazzard that is lax police force."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Bo said He isn't your grandson he's mine and he will know me and you ain't going to but Reba and Michael threw what you put me and Emma threw they will get their son back.

Billy Bob didn't see Walker come in threw the window and he was right behind him and Bo Just smiled and Walker said Hands up Billy bob. I arrest you for kidnapping and you still haven't served your term for cause Luke Duke to have that accident 20 years ago. So Bo took his grand son from Billy Bob as Walker cuffed him and took him down Stairs. and Took him out to the car and Bo handed Bo to Michael. and Miss Elly handed Michael his diaper bag and she said I hope you bring him to visit me. Michael smiled and said Reba and I don't blam you Miss Elly and Yes we will bring him for a visit as long as JR and Billy Bob isn't here. and then he left.

AT BO'S AND TRACY'S HOUSE...

Bo was telling Stacy who is 17 and Bj who is 15 about their older sister Reba and said that Michael is her husband and the baby is her son and stacy said Cool I'am an Aunt.and they all packed to go to Hazzard.

Bo said He isn't your grandson he's mine and he will know me and you ain't going to but Reba and Michael threw what you put me and Emma threw they will get their son back.

Billy Bob didn't see Walker come in threw the window and he was right behind him and Bo Just smiled and Walker said Hands up Billy bob. I arrest you for kidnapping and you still haven't served your term for cause Luke Duke to have that accident 20 years ago. So Bo took his grand son from Billy Bob as Walker cuffed him and took him down Stairs. and Took him out to the car and Bo handed Bo to Michael. and Miss Elly handed Michael his diaper bag and she said I hope you bring him to visit me. Michael smiled and said Reba and I don't blam you Miss Elly and Yes we will bring him for a visit as long as JR and Billy Bob isn't here. and then he left.

AT BO'S AND TRACY'S HOUSE...

Bo was telling Stacy who is 17 and Bj who is 15 about their older sister Reba and said that Michael is her husband and the baby is her son and stacy said Cool I'am an Aunt.and they all packed to go to Hazzard.

The phone rang at Luke's house and Luke answered and Reba looked along with everybody else and they all looked when Reba says "Who is it Uncle Luke, is my little Bo safe finally."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Luke had a huge smile on his face and said Ok Bo See you then Yup I will tell her bye. Luke put the phone down and he looked at Reba and said They have little bo and Billy Bob is off to Jail and him and Bo and Michael along with your sister and brother and Tracy are coming here and they should be here in a few days.Reba just smiled and she hugged Her Uncle Luke.

Luke had a huge smile on his face and said Ok Bo See you then Yup I will tell her bye. Luke put the phone down and he looked at Reba and said They have little bo and Billy Bob is off to Jail and him and Bo and Michael along with your sister and brother and Tracy are coming here and they should be here in a few days.Reba just smiled and she hugged Her Uncle Luke.

Reba says "Oh my that little boy of mine just loves race cars and watching races and gets disappointed when they go on pit row and I can't wait to see my little man and my hubby. You know what I did when I was learning to drive it was me, Micheal and two other kids that the driver intructor had out and he was letting us drive. Well, we hit a flat and he was showing us how to change a flat and well we decide when he got the flat tire and everything in the trunk of the drivers ed car to leave him watching the taillights of the car. It was a blast Billy Bob and drivers ed teachers when he caught up to the four of us chewed us out. And he tore up temporay permit and I got suspended and Billy Bob was mad and he went on that was nothing that a self respecting Ewing would pull off. Personally Uncle Luke I think he was jealous that he never tried that right there. And I can't wait to see my dad and family as well."

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Anybody

Reba says "Oh my that little boy of mine just loves race cars and watching races and gets disappointed when they go on pit row and I can't wait to see my little man and my hubby. You know what I did when I was learning to drive it was me, Micheal and two other kids that the driver intructor had out and he was letting us drive. Well, we hit a flat and he was showing us how to change a flat and well we decide when he got the flat tire and everything in the trunk of the drivers ed car to leave him watching the taillights of the car. It was a blast Billy Bob and drivers ed teachers when he caught up to the four of us chewed us out. And he tore up temporay permit and I got suspended and Billy Bob was mad and he went on that was nothing that a self respecting Ewing would pull off. Personally Uncle Luke I think he was jealous that he never tried that right there. And I can't wait to see my dad and family as well."

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Anybody

Reba says "You know, this seems like a fairy tale right now first I get to talk to my father on the phone, and then he rescues my little boy from Billy Bob and my hubby and I am getting to meet the rest of my family finally."

Kathy walked up to Reba and put her arms around her and said Welcome to the Duke Family. Reba just smiled.

MEANWHILE IN A CABIN,,

Jack was making his plan to get Luke and make him pay for what he had done to him.

Reba says "Thanks Aunt Kathy, that means show much to me. Ms. Elly always made me feel like I was a part of the Ewing family. But it was Lucy, John Ross and Christopher that always treated me different as if they knew the real truth and just didn't tell me. I do wander something thow, that is if I went to school with my younger sister. I had heard that my father and his family lives in Dallas, and I lived there all my life so maybe I was in high school the same time as my younger sister and just didn't know she was my sister."

cue Dukesrule2000

Kathy smiled and said you don't have to tell me about how the Ewings are I use to date Bobby.Way before I met Luke and it wasn't a very good experence.

MEANWHILE IN THE CABIN..

Jake decided to go after the one person that Sargent Duke can't live without his wife ya if he took his wife Sargent Duke would feel the pain that he had felt.

Kathy smiled and said you don't have to tell me about how the Ewings are I use to date Bobby.Way before I met Luke and it wasn't a very good experence.

MEANWHILE IN THE CABIN..

Jake decided to go after the one person that Sargent Duke can't live without his wife ya if he took his wife Sargent Duke would feel the pain that he had felt.

Reba says "I always wandered why I was blonde and looked the way I did and didn't look a thing like the Ewing's did. They made me felt like I was a outsider and then I heard Billy Bob talking that he hoped that I my hair would've been darker like my mother's was. I still remember when I realized that I wasn't a Ewing or a Cowbell there was J.R. and Billy Bob talking was I was just ten years old and I heard J.R. tell Billy Bob you know Reba is going to figure this out eventually and her father is outthere looking for her and what if he sees her in Dallas or out anywhere he is Texas Ranger now so you better watch out. Aunt Kathy when, I heard that right there I was upset and didn't tell anybody about just cried in room when I knew I wasn't a Ewing like my cousins was teasing me about. It wasn't until Ms. Elly came up and she had seen that I was crying and came up and talked to me and asked me what had me upset and I had told her what I had overheard and she just listened and hugged me and told me that it didn't matter to her that I was still her niece and just as much a Ewing as her three grandchildren and she said that she always suspected that Billy Bob had stolen me when I was baby she could tell from the minute she had seen me in person."

Reba says "I always wandered why I was blonde and looked the way I did and didn't look a thing like the Ewing's did. They made me felt like I was a outsider and then I heard Billy Bob talking that he hoped that I my hair would've been darker like my mother's was. I still remember when I realized that I wasn't a Ewing or a Cowbell there was J.R. and Billy Bob talking was I was just ten years old and I heard J.R. tell Billy Bob you know Reba is going to figure this out eventually and her father is outthere looking for her and what if he sees her in Dallas or out anywhere he is Texas Ranger now so you better watch out. Aunt Kathy when, I heard that right there I was upset and didn't tell anybody about just cried in room when I knew I wasn't a Ewing like my cousins was teasing me about. It wasn't until Ms. Elly came up and she had seen that I was crying and came up and talked to me and asked me what had me upset and I had told her what I had overheard and she just listened and hugged me and told me that it didn't matter to her that I was still her niece and just as much a Ewing as her three grandchildren and she said that she always suspected that Billy Bob had stolen me when I was baby she could tell from the minute she had seen me in person."

Two days later, there was a knock at the door and nobody knew is was Bo and his he wanted to keep it a secret so and everybody set it but so she would answer the door and she would meet him for the first time. Reba goes to open the door and it was her father and his wife and kids and Micheal is standing there holding little Bo and he keeps saying Zoom-Zoom and she looks at Bo and says "Dad, I have waited my whole life to finally meet you wow do I ever look like you and Micheal and my little man I am glad to see you again. It's so nice to finally have all three men in my life again. Bo come over to your mama it's been too long since I've held you, I hope you didn't annoy your grandfather. And Micheal I want to hug you and never let you go I've missed you so much, your the best husband a girl could ever have in the entire world."

Micheal says "Reba, wait a minute the three men in your life I didn't know you met somebody's else I don't think that good for marriage now!"

Reba says "Now, for the past six months this what I've missed my hubby's wit and humor like nobody else that you could know anywhere."

Little Bo says "Mommy, Grandpa and Walker went and gave them people at the house a slip of piece of paper and they Billy Bob grabbed my and tried to keep me from Grandpa but Walker took care of him and Grandpa got me and I want to be just like Grandpa when I grow up. And then we got in his car and his car went Zoom-Zoom down the road."

Reba says "My little Honey Bear, when did you get so gabby why you haven't stopped talking since I answered the door."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Cue Dukesrule2000

Levnta started to cry. and Kathy said Excuse me Bo said KAT bring my neace out her so I cand see her.. Kathy said ok. and she Left stacy and BJ SAID Where's Jesse? Luke smiled and said he's out in the barn. Stacy and BJ left to find Jesse.

Kathy came dow the stairs carring Leventa and she walked over to Bo and handed him his Neace and he looked at Kathy and said Thank God she looks like her mother. Luke Just gave Bo a dirty look and Bo Just smiled

Kathy looked at Reba and said they do this everytime they are together sometimes I think they are as bad as the kids. Luke walkes over to Kathy and Kisses her. Tracy took their things up to their room.and then she came back down.

Levnta started to cry. and Kathy said Excuse me Bo said KAT bring my neace out her so I cand see her.. Kathy said ok. and she Left stacy and BJ SAID Where's Jesse? Luke smiled and said he's out in the barn. Stacy and BJ left to find Jesse.

Kathy came dow the stairs carring Leventa and she walked over to Bo and handed him his Neace and he looked at Kathy and said Thank God she looks like her mother. Luke Just gave Bo a dirty look and Bo Just smiled

Kathy looked at Reba and said they do this everytime they are together sometimes I think they are as bad as the kids. Luke walkes over to Kathy and Kisses her. Tracy took their things up to their room.and then she came back down.

Reba says "Oh, I hope the next time around I have a little girl to spoil. Don't get wrong Aunt Kathy I love little Honey Bear to pieces but there something about having a little girl."

Micheal says "Honey, are you saying what I think you're saying because I was thinking the very samething lately. But one thing, I sure hope the next one takes after me you know it's only fair."

Reba says "Now Mikey, it's just worked out that way and you know how things go like that. Why, your parents had five sons and none of them looked like your father."

Micheal says "Daddy, always questioned that right there but he knew that one more time he would've had a baby or had a little girl that looked like him. But you know I think when little Jerry Reed Darling was born he mentioned it and Momma shot him a looked that would've got any man disappointed."

Reba says "Well, Mikey I think I've had five boys in row like your Momma did I think I would've done the very same thing. But lets hope we don't have five boys you know I do eventually want a baby girl to spoil."

Micheal says "You know honey, I think I want five kids if that's okay with you?"

Reba says "You're kidding right, I was thinking maybe three kids and then stopping even if we don't have a baby girl we could always adopt."

Cue Dukesrule2000

Reba says "Oh, I hope the next time around I have a little girl to spoil. Don't get wrong Aunt Kathy I love little Honey Bear to pieces but there something about having a little girl."

Micheal says "Honey, are you saying what I think you're saying because I was thinking the very samething lately. But one thing, I sure hope the next one takes after me you know it's only fair."

Reba says "Now Mikey, it's just worked out that way and you know how things go like that. Why, your parents had five sons and none of them looked like your father."

Micheal says "Daddy, always questioned that right there but he knew that one more time he would've had a baby or had a little girl that looked like him. But you know I think when little Jerry Reed Darling was born he mentioned it and Momma shot him a looked that would've got any man disappointed."

Reba says "Well, Mikey I think I've had five boys in row like your Momma did I think I would've done the very same thing. But lets hope we don't have five boys you know I do eventually want a baby girl to spoil."

Micheal says "You know honey, I think I want five kids if that's okay with you?"

Reba says "You're kidding right, I was thinking maybe three kids and then stopping even if we don't have a baby girl we could always adopt."

Cue Dukesrule2000

A couple hours later and Jesse and B.J. notice that it's the Sheriff that just pulled and true they looked at each other like what did you do now.

Rosco pulls up and parks his patrol car, and he gets out to meet his granddaughter and her family for the very first time since twenty years ago. He was going to tell Emma that he was her father, her mother told her that her father died before she was born and she never questioned. When Emma first came to Hazzard that fateful day well, she didn't know her father was still alive and when Rosco had seen her around town well he just knew she was his daughter and he didn't need one of those dang dna test to prove it.

There was a knock on the door, and Luke answers and he looks at Rosco and the Sheriff says "Luke, I noticed that there was a car here from Texas and I had heard that Reba was finally back in Hazzard and Bo finally reunited with his daughter well when she disappeared or shall we say was stolen there was something I wanted to tell Emma but with her and Bo losing Reba it just didn't seem right so I kept quiet about and now I just keep quiet anymore can I come in and talk to Reba, Bo and her family it mighty important and I don't want anymore time to go by with her knowing that I am her grandfather."

Luke motioned for Rosco to come in and he had seen that Flash went to be with B.J. and Jesse. Reba sees the Sheriff and he looks alot like her little brothers in Cleveland and seemed to have the same color eyes as she did and her half-brothers and son did.

Reba says "Excume me Sheriff, I am Reba Darling and I have wanted to meet you for sometime there is something I wanted to ask actually right now. Do you remember when I was stolen by Billy Bob Cowbell when I was two weeks old. Well, I have noticed that I have the same color eyes as done my son here and I am wondering something."

Rosco says "Yes Reba , I was here you was stolen and there is something I have to tell you as well. Everybody here in Hazzard took your kidnapping to heart and me as much as Emma and Bo did because I am your Grandfather and Little Bo must be my Great-Grandson and he is cute little rascal I'll give him that and you and him have my blue eyes. And the day you was taken I was going to hospital to tell Emma but I got flat, as usual and it seems I missed that window I never let a day go by with thinking about my Granddaughter that never had the chance of holding. And you tell me that Emma had three sons in Cleveland and that they have the very same color as well."

Reba says "Yes, I do and if you will wait one minute while I go and get my digital camera from my purse I will show the pictures taken in Cleveland,Ohio from when I met my mom and little brothers."

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Kay Darleen Duke

While everyone was getting to know each in the house. there was someone on the hill above the farm watching then. Jack said I will wait till Mrs Duke is a lone.

IN THE HOUSE..

The phone rings. Luke answers it and said Duke Farm Luke speaking Ya she's right here. coving the Phone Kath Phone it's the hospital. Kathy walked to the phone and said Hello Ok I'am on my way I will be there in 5 Minutes. Ok Bye. Kathy said as she put the phone down and looked at everyone and said Soory everyone there is an emerency at the hospital. Luke walked over to her and said take the General he's faster and Sweetheart remember Jack is still out there. Kathy smiled and said Baby I will be fine and she kissed him Luke said Kath I love you and she said I love you too sweetheart.and she went out the door.

Bo looked at Luke and said Ok cousin what's going on? and Luke told him about Jack. Bo said I thought he was in Jail? Ya he was.Luke said. Rosco looked at Luke and said The state police hasn't found him Yet. Then They hur the General Start up and head to town. Luke started to get this strange feeling.

While everyone was getting to know each in the house. there was someone on the hill above the farm watching then. Jack said I will wait till Mrs Duke is a lone.

IN THE HOUSE..

The phone rings. Luke answers it and said Duke Farm Luke speaking Ya she's right here. coving the Phone Kath Phone it's the hospital. Kathy walked to the phone and said Hello Ok I'am on my way I will be there in 5 Minutes. Ok Bye. Kathy said as she put the phone down and looked at everyone and said Soory everyone there is an emerency at the hospital. Luke walked over to her and said take the General he's faster and Sweetheart remember Jack is still out there. Kathy smiled and said Baby I will be fine and she kissed him Luke said Kath I love you and she said I love you too sweetheart.and she went out the door.

Bo looked at Luke and said Ok cousin what's going on? and Luke told him about Jack. Bo said I thought he was in Jail? Ya he was.Luke said. Rosco looked at Luke and said The state police hasn't found him Yet. Then They hur the General Start up and head to town. Luke started to get this strange feeling.

Reba says "Ubcle Luke, here's the keys to my Gto I think something is fishy just becareful you know I just tuned this up last week myself. And Grandpa I'm glad to finally get to know you and dad, I finally glad to meet you as well it seems that my little Honey Bear has a way of talking your ear of but when he gets excited he talks even faster I've just noticed this as well."

Micheal says "About that Reba, our son still does that. You ought to see when he first met Walker and Trivette my they didn't get a word in edgewise. I just don't where our son gets that from."

Cue Dukesrule2000

P.S. Notice to the readers , Little Bo seems to be taking after somebody in the house but nobody knows who just yet.

Luke took the Keys to Reba's car and he said Thanks Bo got up and said I'm going with you. and and He Handed Leventa to Reba and Luke Looked at Reba and said Will tou watch Leventa and Reba said Sure. and Him and Bo went out and got in Reba's car and took off..

MEANWHILE IN THE GENERAL..

Kathy noticed that she was being followed and she put the General in gear and said Ok General it;s show time and she took off .

Jack was having a hard time keeping up with her. but he finily did. and he cut her off and she stopped and Kathy looked at him and said what do you want and Jack smiled and said Well I want you Mrs. Duke. Pulling out his gun He said get out of the car Kathy grabbed for the cb and she said Luke hELP but Jack pulled her out of the General.

IN REBA'S CAR..

Luke hurd Kathy he got on the cb and said Kath come back Kath come on sweetheart answer me. .. Then Bo spotted the General. and they got out of the car andheaded for the General and they looked around and Luke saw there was a strugal and then he noticed Kathy's Locket that he had gotten her when Leventa was born and Bo noticed the other tire tracks. Luke looked at Luke and said he's got her And I'am going to get her back Luke headed for the General But Bo stopped him and said you mean us. Luke looked at him and said No I mean Me Just Me. He wants to get even with me that's why he took Kath. Bo walked up to him and said Luke we will find Kat as a family No I will Drive Reba's car back and you drive the General Back Luke said Ok and they headed back to the Farm..

AT THE FARM..

Jesse was out doing his chores when he saw his dad get out of the General but his mom wasn't with him he walked to him and said Dad Whats going on? He put his arm around Jesse and said Come on son I will tell you with the others and he went in the house Reba noticed the Look on her Uncle's Face and she said Uncle Luke is everything all right? Luke looked at her and said No it ain't and he told the rest of the family whay was going on.

Luke took the Keys to Reba's car and he said Thanks Bo got up and said I'm going with you. and and He Handed Leventa to Reba and Luke Looked at Reba and said Will tou watch Leventa and Reba said Sure. and Him and Bo went out and got in Reba's car and took off..

MEANWHILE IN THE GENERAL..

Kathy noticed that she was being followed and she put the General in gear and said Ok General it;s show time and she took off .

Jack was having a hard time keeping up with her. but he finily did. and he cut her off and she stopped and Kathy looked at him and said what do you want and Jack smiled and said Well I want you Mrs. Duke. Pulling out his gun He said get out of the car Kathy grabbed for the cb and she said Luke hELP but Jack pulled her out of the General.

IN REBA'S CAR..

Luke hurd Kathy he got on the cb and said Kath come back Kath come on sweetheart answer me. .. Then Bo spotted the General. and they got out of the car andheaded for the General and they looked around and Luke saw there was a strugal and then he noticed Kathy's Locket that he had gotten her when Leventa was born and Bo noticed the other tire tracks. Luke looked at Luke and said he's got her And I'am going to get her back Luke headed for the General But Bo stopped him and said you mean us. Luke looked at him and said No I mean Me Just Me. He wants to get even with me that's why he took Kath. Bo walked up to him and said Luke we will find Kat as a family No I will Drive Reba's car back and you drive the General Back Luke said Ok and they headed back to the Farm..

AT THE FARM..

Jesse was out doing his chores when he saw his dad get out of the General but his mom wasn't with him he walked to him and said Dad Whats going on? He put his arm around Jesse and said Come on son I will tell you with the others and he went in the house Reba noticed the Look on her Uncle's Face and she said Uncle Luke is everything all right? Luke looked at her and said No it ain't and he told the rest of the family whay was going on.

Reba says "Oh no, put who is Jack and what does he have againist you Uncle Luke. There something that you wasn't saying you know I think it's was trap when Aunt Kathy got the phone call from hospital and the she left. Because just a wait a minute here until I get my point well, when I had Little Bo well I was working at a McDonald's and I had a maternity leave of six weeks and no work place would call you back in before your a womans six weeks was up."

Cue dukesrule2000

Reba says "Oh no, put who is Jack and what does he have againist you Uncle Luke. There something that you wasn't saying you know I think it's was trap when Aunt Kathy got the phone call from hospital and the she left. Because just a wait a minute here until I get my point well, when I had Little Bo well I was working at a McDonald's and I had a maternity leave of six weeks and no work place would call you back in before your a womans six weeks was up."

Cue dukesrule2000

Reba's cellphone rang and she answered and it was her friend from chearleading camp in Houston. Reba says "Hey Cheyenne, how's Elizabeth and Van doing and I just met my real father and grandfather and I got little Bo back as well."

Cheyenne says "Oh real good news from Houston, I having a baby boy I just found and Van is real excited but he coming up with some real strange names. He like the names Rosco and Otis well actually he wants to name the baby Rosco Otis or Otis Rosco. I keep telling him that if we name the baby that that kids in school will pick on our son."

Reba says "Well Cheyenne my Granpda Coltrane's name is Rosco and it's such a bad name I'm getting used to it. Well, I have a friend that had the name Otis before did Van call Micheal yet you know they are cousins as well."

Cheyenne says "Well, he's been busy with real estate business and our new house as well. And yes, I know he should call his cousin but you know how things go."

Reba says "Cheyenne my father is a Texas Ranger and My Grandfather is the Sheriff of Hazzard County. And guess what my Father, and two of his Ranger buddies got my son from Southfork and he is still talks fast when gets excited and now Micheal says he wants five kids and I only want three in total."

Cheyenne says "You know, Van has talked about he wants more as well and I just give him that little look that I'm so good at."

Reba says "Oh yeah, I know what you are talking about as well. But what was the chances that two friends marrying two cousins, well Cheyenne you kind of had a shotgun wedding and you was only seventeen years old. But how is your family doing."

Cheyenne says "Oh great, Dad and Barbara Jean are having another baby and she got a new job at the tv station and hasn't told them she is pregent just yet."

Reba says "Listen Cheyenne, I've got to go why don't you call me back there's a family emergency going right now."

Micheal sees Reba hang up her cellphone and says "Honey who was that?"

Reba says "Cheyenne to brag about how well, her life is going and did you know that your cousin and her are having a baby boy and Van wants to name the baby either Rosco Otis or Otis Rosco."

Micheal says "Did you mention that Van should call me sometime?"

Reba says "Yeah, but all she was doing was talking about her and her family as well."

Cue Dukesrule2000

P.S. Yes, i brought the characters from Reba in and Van is Micheal's cousin which would make him a Darling and it seems like our Cheyenne is making Reba jealous with all her bragging. But that's just me right now.

Reba looked at her Uncle and said Spill it. Luke smiled and said Jack and I were in the Marines together I put him in the brig when he killed his buddy after his buddy cought him stealing from him. and he was court maeshaled because of it. well about 6 years after I got out of the Marines he broke out of Jail and came to Hazzard and there was a huge hunt for him well to make a lone story he had Uncle Jesse and Daisy be decoys while me and Bo drove them the other way but in the end they were cought but he also said he would get me. and now he has Kath,

Luke's cell phone rings. and Luke pickes it up and said Luke Here. Luke don't do it Baby.Kathy said.

Luke said Kath, Kath, (but Kathy didn't answer Jack answered) Sargent Duke I want you to met me at Cyristal Lake bridge in 2 hours. Oh and Sargent I want you to come alone if I see any trace that you are being followed you won't have a beautiful wife and your children will lose there mother.. Luke yelled into the phone and said Don't you hurt her. Jack just laught and said now that all depends on you. Jack said as he hangs up.

Luke looked at every and said I gotta go. and he headed out to the General Bo looked at everyone and said I will be right back. and he followed Luke out side. Luke was Just getting in the General. Bo said Luke You don;t have to do this alone. Luke looked at him and said Ya I do Bo she woundn't be in this mess if it wasn't for me.

MEANWHILE IN THE HOUSE..

Reba called the hospital and asked them if they called Dr Kathy Duke In and Lisa said No she is on leave she Just had a Baby. and Reba said Thanks. and she hung up the phone.

Luke and Bo walked in the house.. Reba looked at Her Uncle Luke and told him about the hospital. and Luke said Shoot I should have known it was a trick.

and Bo said we need to work together as a family to get Kathy back.

Just then Reba's cellphone rang and she answers and it was Van, Micheal's cousin in Houston and she says "Micheal, it's for you and it's Van on the line and Van just wait Micheal will be right there."

Micheal comes running over to the phone, and he takes it from Reba and he says "Hello Van, how are old Buddy and you know I heard about the boy your having congratulations, but why are you calling oh listen Rhonda is running great I still can't believe Cheyenne made you give that car up."

Van says "Now wait a minute that was my decision besides it had no spot for a baby seat and now since we have a baby boy coming along it made sense to sell the car to you. Oh wait a minute, how long do you think it's going to take for Mrs. H to find out that you and Kyra have thing going on. I would break it off it that I was you."

Micheal says "Don't worry about that, besides there is bigger stuff going in Hazzard right now."

Van says "Did you say Hazzard, did you know that those famous race car drivers Bo and Luke Duke are from Hazzard as well."

Micheal says "Bo Duke, is my father-in-law actually

!

Van says "You Reba is his daughter then?"

Micheal says "Well Ya, that is his daughter but listen it's a long story can you call me later Van."

Van says "One question from Houston to Hazzard, Cheyenne has been buggging me to ask if you and Reba would want to be the New baby's Godparents?"

Cue Dukesrule2000

well I have to ask Reba about that, But I have to go. ok Talk to you later bye. Michael but down the phone and looked at Luke and said sorry Luke and Luke Just smiled. Luke's cell Phone rang and Luke said it was Kathy's Phone and He said Luke here. Jack said Remember Sargent no one just you if I see a trace of anyone she's dead. Jack let me talk to Kath, Luke said. and JACK SAID nO tricks. The next voice her hurd was Kathy's Luke smiled and said Hay Sweetheart, How are you? Kathy smiled and said Oh I'am fine Just a little cold. I love you Luke. Luke said I love you too sweetheart. and then the phone went dead. Luke was quite and then he started to smile and said Kath is at the old ice house. Reba said how do you know that Uncle Luke? cause when I asked how she was she said she was cold. Luke said. Bo smiled and said Man we could use her as a Ranger.(Reba looked confused) You see by saying she was cold she was give Luke a Key word to help us know where she is at. Oh and when she said Cold. Ok I get it now Reba said. Luke looked at Reba and said can you stay here with Leventa . Reba said sure. Tracy said I will stay here too. Bo kissed Tracy and said Thanks. tracy looked at them and said Bring Kathy home I need my bestfriend. Jessica said Mike becareful. Mike looked at his wife and said ain't I always. Jesicca Just gave him a look.

and he smiled.