New Duke

dukesrule2000

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bo showed up at the farm and he saw Jesse carring out Bo and he ran to Jesse and Jesse told him what was going on and Bo saw That Jesse was upset and he said Jesse you did the right thing he will be all right no come on get in the car with uour aund and we will take hime to the hospital.

Jesse says "Uncle Bo, who is going to tell his parents that he is sick I can't tell him I'm very upset right now they trust him to my care and now he has the flu."

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Well they are all ready at the hospital.waiting on news on Leventa. and Don't worry Jesse they won't blame you. you did all you could for him.

AT THE HOSPITAL

Bo stopped the car and took Bo and ran into the hospital with Jesse and Tracy right be hind him and Beth came and Took Bo and Started to give him the medican as well.

Well they are all ready at the hospital.waiting on news on Leventa. and Don't worry Jesse they won't blame you. you did all you could for him.

AT THE HOSPITAL

Bo stopped the car and took Bo and ran into the hospital with Jesse and Tracy right be hind him and Beth came and Took Bo and Started to give him the medican as well.

Reba and Micheal was wandering why they didn't pick up on that there son wasn't feeling well and they felt awful and then they remember he did give them a really hard time which wasn't like there son.

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Luke came out of the room and went to the waiting room and he saw Bo and Tracy. and Jesse was with them and Jesse ran to his father and said Dad How is Leventa? Luke looked at his son and smiled and said Leventa is fine. She will be fine. and everyone cheered. and then Chris come out and said His son will be fine.

Luke came out of the room and went to the waiting room and he saw Bo and Tracy. and Jesse was with them and Jesse ran to his father and said Dad How is Leventa? Luke looked at his son and smiled and said Leventa is fine. She will be fine. and everyone cheered. and then Chris come out and said His son will be fine.

Jesse says "Dad Chris looks alot like Uncle Bo. Don't you think in every way and even acts like Uncle Bo."

cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

I don't know son. But I will think of something. I always do. Luke saw Kathy coming out of Leventa;s room. and he walked over to her and Jesse was right be gind him. Luke hugged her. and Kathy looked at Jesse and said Leventa will be fine her feaver just broke. and she's starting to be her normal self. Jesse hugged his mom and then Jesse told her about Little Bo. Shesaw that Reba and Mike where in his room.and she said he will be fin Jesse Kathy said.

I don't know son. But I will think of something. I always do. Luke saw Kathy coming out of Leventa;s room. and he walked over to her and Jesse was right be gind him. Luke hugged her. and Kathy looked at Jesse and said Leventa will be fine her feaver just broke. and she's starting to be her normal self. Jesse hugged his mom and then Jesse told her about Little Bo. Shesaw that Reba and Mike where in his room.and she said he will be fin Jesse Kathy said.

Jesse says "They was completely surprized you know Little Bo been acting strange all day lately. I noticed this just didn't say anything at all you know I'm glad that Leventa and Little Bo will be okay we was hovering around Reba when she was holding Leventa so maybe that's all how he got it."

cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

May be Luke said. Reba come over to Jesse and she gives him a hug and said Jesse I just want you to know that you did everthing right. And Bo is fine his feaver has broke and he's asking for you he said the minute he woke up Where's Jes I want Jes. So Jesse looked at his dad and Luke said Go you can see your sister later your mom said she's resting any way. So Jesse went with Reba to see Bo.

• 2 weeks later...

Jess smiled and said No Little buddy I didn't bring any cars. I was to worried about you But I'm glad you are feeling better. We can play cars when are feeling better .Bo Just smiled.

Meanwhile out in the hall.

Luke was walking to Leventa's Room and he herd her Crying. But No one was going to her. Luke rand to the room and he saw Leventa she was soaked and he got mad. He picked up his daughter. and he changed her and he changed her bedding Kathy walked in and she saw what was goinf on and she went to the nurses she really gave them heck and one of them was new and she said what gives her the right to jump out thought. And the nurse who name was Lisa said cause she's our cheif of Staff and she can have your job. so if I where you I would be taken spical care of her daughter who was just born her 2 weeks ago.

Kathy saw that Jesse had come in the room. She walked over to him and gave him a hug and said Jesse Leventa is fine she will be just fine. All Jesse did was smile and he walkedover to his dad and said Dad can I feed her. Luke Smiled and said Sure Son Luke got up and Jesse sat down and Luke took the bottle out of Leventa's Mouth she protested. Luke looked at her and said It's Ok Sweetheart You will get it back. He handed Leventa to Jesse and gave the bottle to him and then Jesse gave the bottle to Leventa. and she quited right down.

Luke walked over to Kathy and said Kath I know in the beging I was againest on having another baby. But I'm real Glad we have our Baby Girl. I don't know what I would have done if we lost her. Kathy Just Kissed him.

Kathy saw that Jesse had come in the room. She walked over to him and gave him a hug and said Jesse Leventa is fine she will be just fine. All Jesse did was smile and he walkedover to his dad and said Dad can I feed her. Luke Smiled and said Sure Son Luke got up and Jesse sat down and Luke took the bottle out of Leventa's Mouth she protested. Luke looked at her and said It's Ok Sweetheart You will get it back. He handed Leventa to Jesse and gave the bottle to him and then Jesse gave the bottle to Leventa. and she quited right down.

Luke walked over to Kathy and said Kath I know in the beging I was againest on having another baby. But I'm real Glad we have our Baby Girl. I don't know what I would have done if we lost her. Kathy Just Kissed him.

Charlie met everybody at the hosptial and he had seen that Reba wasn't anywhere to be seen. Bo looked at his son, and said "You know Jesse is in there with Aunt Kathy and Uncle Luke and the baby but I think I know what room Little Bo and Reba is at so you could go and see your nephew is you want to."

Charlie says "Are you kidding me, I love to see my nephew I hardly know him at all Dad. And I would really love to get to know Reba she sounds like she was fun when she was younger. Oh Grandpa gave me ride here and Flash rode in my apparently she wanted to come as well with us."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke and dukesrule2000

• 2 months later...

Balladeer: It seems that Bo's family just got a whole bigger with Chris, Charlie and Reba and now he has eight grandchildren as well. What else can happen in this lifetime and it seems that Christmas for Bo and Tracy is going to be a challenge with Micheal and Jessica and their kids, and Rosco and Dusty and their kids and Luke and Kathy with Jesse and Leventa right now. I sure I'm glad I don't got to buy all those Christmas gifts right now.

Charlie went to see his brand new nephew and he's was thinking I sure do got alot of family all of sudden. He was in awe of what was happening and this sure was a busy day.

Charlie walked in the room where Jesse, Little Bo and Reba was at and he was looking at him thinking how much he looked like his father. His Grandfather had told he looked like a Coltrane but he wished he looked at his Father Bo Duke Sr.

Cue Dukesrule2000

Luke hears someone downstairs and he said Kathy someone is here. So they both went down stairs. and they saw Mike and Jessica and Mike asked Hows my neace? Luke smiled and said she is fine she;s sleeping right now. Little Rebbeca walked to her Uncle Luke and and said Un Lu up. Luke smiled and picked up his neace. and he looked at her and said How's Uncle's Little girl?