New Duke

dukesrule2000

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kathy Just Smiles. Then Jude comes running in and he said Aunt Kathy come out to the barn Quick Uncle Luke needs you. and Kathy Asked Reba to listen for Leventa and her and Dusty ran out to the Barn.

OUT IN THE BARN..

Kathy and Dusty walked in and they saw Luke on the Ground and he was telling Jesse he was all right But Jesse wouldn't let him Up. Kathy hurd Jesse said Dad mom says when you fall like that you may have interal ingeries and if you move it could make them worse. Kathy walked up to Jesse with a smile and said Jesse you are right and your father is a sturban Jackass . Luke Just smiled Kathy Checked him over and he was all right. so Kathy let him up.

Kathy helped Luke up slowly and he said My back and Kathy said Ok Luke I will help you slowly walk to the Jeep and I will take you to the hospital and Have you Check. So Luke and Kathy walked to the Jeep. and Kathy looked at Dusty and said will you stay with Jesse and Leventa I will call and let you Know what is going on?

Thanks Dusty. and she backed the Jeep out and headed for the hospital.

AT THE HOSPITAL..

Kathy helped Luke into the hospital. and Beth saw him and said What happend. and Kathy said he fell out of the loft . and he's complaning that his back hurts. and Bethy and Kathy helped Luke to the gurney and said Ok Kathy I will check him out.

10 mINUTES LATER..

Beth came back with a smile and said Kathy everything is fine there is some brousing and he will hurt for a few days and she gave Kathy some pain medican for Luke and she said You can take him home and he has to rest for a few days too. Kathy said Ok and she went to the room and Luke was tring to but his shirt on but he wasn;t getting it Kathy smiled as she walkd towards him and said Hay handsome need some help. He looked at her and said Sure. and Kathy helped him and they went to the Jeep and headed for home.

at the farm..

Jesse saw the jeep coming and he headed out side and so did Dusty and she was holding Leventa. and Kathy told them what the doctor had said and Rosco helped Kathy get Luke in the house..

yup I can do that after all I will be 13 next week. Kathy looked at Luke and she mouthed I forgot and Luke mouth me too. Kathy said Jesse why don't you go in my room and get your dad's pillows so he could be more comfable and Jesse said ok Mom. and he went upstairs. and Kathy said Dusty can you help me plan a Birthday for Jesse.I need to get ahold of Bo,Daisy,Judd,Coy,and Vance.

Jesse came down the stairs with the pillows and Leventa. Kathy looked at him and he said Mom she started to cry I just couldn't leave her there. Kathy smiled and said thats ok Jesse Hand Me Leventa and you take the Pillows to your father. and he said Ok Mom So He handed Kathy Leventa and went to give the pillows to Luke. Kathy went to get a Bottle for Leventa.

Hay Mom can I feed Leventa? Jesse asked Kathy looked at him and said Sure. Kathy Gave Jesse the Bottle and He went to the recliner and he sat down and Kathy when and got Leventa and Handed her to Jesse. and Jesse started to feed her. Kathy Just Smiled and Luke said Sweetheart I hate to bother you but my back started to hurt. and Kathy went to the kitchen and got a glass of water and Luke's pills and went back to the livingroom and Gave him the water and Pills and he said Thanks Sweetheart. Kathy just smiled.