Luke's Girl

dukesrule2000

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uncle Jesse looked at Bo and said Go we will stay here with Kathy. So Bo Left the room and the hospital Got in Dixie and followed Luke in case he needed someone to talk to.

In the General

Luke waswiping his eyes cause he was crying he left because he didn't want to cry in front of Kathy .Well Luke was wiping his eyes he didn't see a car and when he looked he swarved to miss the Car The General hit a dip in the road and went air born, But the General Landed on his roof

Emma Davenport Cowbell and her husband Billy Bob Cowbell was visiting from Yahooville, Texas and they had seen the General on it's roof and she says "Honey, stop that car that's Luke Duke I know the whole Duke family. I think he's hurt as well , I haven't been here in the longest time I see this. Radio my cousin Cooter and tell him about the General being here Okay."

Billy Bob stopped their and Emma runs and out and helps Luke and sees that somebody is coming she couldn't see who it was thow.

Cue Anybody

OUTSIDE..

Daisy picked up the CB and said Bo Peep to Lostsheep come back. Daisy hurd Bo come on the radio and it sounded like ther was an Ambulance in the back ground. You Have Lost Sheep here. I'm On my way Back to the hospital Luke was in Accident the General Was on top of him. He's in the Ambulance Right Now. ok Bo Im gone and she put the CB down and she walked back in the hospital slowly and woundered how she was going to tell Kathy.

Emma says "Honey, we got to go to the Tri-Counties hospital I grew up around the Dukes my whole life. I got to see how Luke makes out and besides. well I just got to go."

Billy Bob says "Honey, you got the strangest look on your face right now what's is wrong."

Emma says " I hate to say this right now I know this is a bit early but my waterbroke and our little bundle of joy isn't waiitng. One question our you a fast driver or what honey."

Billy Bob Says " Well, when I first got my drivers license I did get six speeding tickets the very first week."

Cue Anybody

Daisy walked in just asthey hurd the Ambulance come in. Kathy knew Luke was in the Ambulance. and she wanted to get out of bedBut Uncle Jesse said No.Daisy waled up to Kathy and Put her hand on her shoulder and said It's Luke Bo Said that somehow he fliped the General.Yhe General Was on his roof and Daisy paused before she said then next thing. The General was on top of Luke. Kathy got real upset. And Uncle Jesse Said Nowcalm down Girl we don't know the details or how Luke Is right Now. Just then Bo Walked into the room and he had a worried look on his face.

Emma says "Well honey, what are you waiting for. I'll give you directions it seems like something is bothering Luke, I don't know what but something is bothering him and Bo."

Fifteen minutes later

Emma and Billy Bob Cowbell made it the hospital and a hour later little Reba Emma Cowbell came into this world and it turns out she was healthy at 8lbs 8ozs and 21 inches long. It seemed that Emma's docter got her due date wrong by a month and they was happy.

Cooter gets the call from Uncle Jesse that his cousin and her husband was there and they had a baby girl.

Fifteen minutes later, Cooter was there and he wanted to see his cousin again and he was glad that the baby looked liked Emma because something about Billy Bob he just didn't like he couldn't put his finger on it. A little while later Cooter goes into Emma's room and see's his cousin and baby Reba Emma Cowbell.

Emma says " I'm not going back to Dr. Lexmark when I get back to Yahooville he don't know what he's doing Cooter. He told us, that we was having a boy he ought to see all the boy stuff he bought in the past couple of months."

Billy Bob says "I still can't believe that little angel wrapped in pink is here. I wonder does the man unstairs know what he's doing about this, all the things I have done in the past I just can't believe with the blessing in little Reba Emma. You know we named her after Reba McEntire, and I can tell allreadry she is going to have a great singing voice."

Emma says "Hey Cooter, what is going with the Dukes seems like something is very wrong. I wished I knew what was bothering them and can you have Daisy and Uncle Jesse come in and see our little songbird here."

Cue Anybody

Cooter looked at her with a sad face and said Ya I What's going on with the Dukes You see Luke is Married Now , He Married A girl Named Kathleen Spencer and they have been married a year now Well a couple of weeks ago Kathy found out she was pregnet and all the Dukes where extacit and then Just this morning Kathy Started to have pains and Luke and Bo rushed her to the hospital and They lost their baby. and Now the Dukes are morning over the loss. and Now Luke got in this accident.

Well I 'am going to check on Kathy and see hows she doing.

IN KATHY'S ROOM..

Bo walked in and Kathy said Bo Please tell me Luke is all right. Bo looked at her shacking his head No Sorry Kat I can't tell you that. I don't know all the detals But Luke become concous when the ambulance came Cooter andI had All ready got the General off him. But I hurd Luke Tell one of the Paramedics that he couldn't feel his legs. Kathy said That's it I'am getting out of here. Uncle Jesse said Girl you stay in this bed Bo and I will check on Luke Daisy you stay here with Kathy.

Emma says "Oh Cooter, I'm so sorry for the Luke and Kathleen and the great loss over what the Dukes are going through. I sure hope that Luke pulls through, you know he told me something when I before he was out and that is something is huge."

Billy Bob Says "Oh you mean that dark haired guy that was driving that orange car Emma?"

Emma says "Honey, if you would've slowed down that wouldn't happen and you didn't have to try and get ahead of him like that. You know he told he quietly that he couldn't feel his legs, we both know what that means. Look at us we have cute little Reba Emma Cowbell."

Billy Bob says " Are you trying to say this all my fault Emma, because don't try to make me feel bad about what happened. It's seems like you still have a crush on him and last week I found your old love letters from Luke."

Emma says "But Billy Bob, were married and have a brand new baby girl right now why bring that up right now?"

Cue Anybody

Kathy started to cry and Daisy conited her.

OUTSIDE IN THE HALL..

Uncle Jesse and Bo saw Cooter walking towards them. and Cooter said Hows Kathy? Not so good Cooter she's worried about Luke Unclr Jesse Said. Just then the Doctor came out and he said Duke family and Uncle Jesse said Yes and then the doctor went on. Luke is parlised from the waist down but it is permite if we can get him in the theropy as soon as the other injerys heal up. he has a concusion he's resting righ now he has been calling for his wife ever sence he came in here.The doctor Said. Ya we will tell her she has been wanting to see him.Bo Said. Ok I will send a nurse to her room with a wheelchair and I want her to use it. The doctor said. and Uncle Jesse said Don't worry she will. and then the doctor and then they went back to Kathy's Room.

They walked into Kathy's room and Kathy said How's Luke? Uncle Jesse walked over to her and said Kathy Luke is Parlised from the waist down(Kathy started to cry) But the Doc said that it ain't permit he needs to get into to therphy as soon as the other injerys heal. Oh and Kathy he's been calling for you ever sence they brought him in and the nurse is bringing in a wheelchair so you can see him. Kathy said forget about the wheelchair I want to go see My husband. Uncle Jesse said Kathy you are as strubran as your aunt Leventa You need to wait for the nurse.

Just then Abby came in with the wheelchair. and she helped Kathy into the chair and pushed her to Luke's room..

IN LUKE'S ROOM...

Luke had his eyes closed but he wasn't asleep when he hurd someone come in the room and he said Kathy and Kathy said I'm right here baby, and she took his hand.

Emma says "Billy Bob, are you happy about what happened him and Kathleen lost their baby and now Luke can't feel his legs. I could throw out the old love letters if you want me to and it would done with for sure."

Billy Bob says "One question Emma, is little Reba mine or Luke's baby because she sure don't look a thing like me at all."

Emma says "How dare you ask me a question like that at a time like this you know Reba is yours? Somedays you can act like a real jackass Billy Bob you know that!"

Billy Bob says " I was wandering how come you didn't tell me till you was three months along. "

Emma says "Because, that is when I had found out you that idiot docter Lexmark kept telling me I wasn't pregant and the last time around I found out at the hospital I was pregant."

Cue Anybody

IN LUKE'S ROOM..

Luke looked at Kathy and said I'am sorry Kath, I love you you are the only one that I have ever said those words too, Oh Girls have said them to me but I never said them back. We have only been together for a 1 and a half but we have been threw alot. Ya and we will be threw alot more. you ain't getting rid of me Luke. Kathy Said. Luke smiled and said I never want to get rid of you.You are my other half. Luke said as he pulled her down and he kissed her. Just at that moment Bo Daisy Jesse and Cooter walked in.

Well he must be feeling better he kissing his beautiful wife Cooter said. Luke Just laughs and Luke Looked at Kathy and said Ok I will do the therphy if my beautiful wife is with me? Kathy said I wouldn't have it any other way.

The doctor walked in and said I set up some appoments for you Luke to see the therpast and he will come in the room Later to interduce himself.

Billy Bob says "Well, Emma I have the perfect for godparents for little Reba here what about my brother and sister-in-law for the baby."

Emma says "I don't think so what Cooter and Daisy for Godparents of Reba. If I remember Lawrence and Magaret when he was six months old at the fair they set down by the fair and somebody just pick up the baby carrier along with the baby."

Billy Bob says "They found my nephew a hour later, I wonder what they was thinking it's not like that happen again thow."

Emma says "Not Godparent marterial in my eyes and they cetaining ain't baby sitting either."

Cue anybody

The doctor walked in the room. and Kathy renised him and she said hay Brain How are you? Brain Smiled and said Hay Kat. Luke Looked at her and Kathy smiled and said .This is your patant My Husband Luke Duke. and He walked up to Luke and Said Hi I'm Your Therpest Dr Brain Spencer. I need to asked you a few Questions. Ok can you feel anything in your legs? and Luke said I can't feel anything. ok I'am going to start with a warm macagge on your legs I will teach Kat how to do this so she can do it when you go home.and Luke said Thanks Doc. I will start tommorow morning. so see ya then (looking at Kathy) see ya coz.Then Brain walked out the Door. and Kathy said That was My cousin Brain .

Billy Bob Says " EMMA WERE THROUGH I'M GOING BACK TO YAHOOVILLE, AND LEAVING YOU AND REBA. BESIDES SHE PROBALY AIN'T EVEN MINE ANYWAYS SO THERE."

EMMA SAYS "FINE, LEAVE ME BUT NO ONETHING I AM GOING TO PROVE REBA IS YOURS AND WHEN I DO YOU WILL PAY CHILD SUPPORT AND I'M FILING FOR DIVORCE AND I WILL STAY WITH MY COUSIN COOTER IN HAZZARD WHEN I'M FEELING BETTER I WILL COME WITH MY COUSIN TO PICK UP MY STUFF SO JUST LEAVE AND DON'T YOU DARE THINK OF COMING BACK TO ME BILLY BOB COWBELL. YOU KNOW AFTER OUR DIVORCE THE FIRST THING I'M GOING TO GET RID IS THE COWBELL LAST NAME. I SHOULD'VE NEVER TAKEN YOUR NAME TO BEGIN WITH , YOU'VE BEEN CHEATED ON ME EVER SINCE WE BEEN TOGETHER AND DON'T EVEN TRY TO DENY THAT FACT. I'VE HAVE YOU FOLLOWED EVER SINCE I FOUND THAT PHONE NUMBER IN YOUR COAT POCKET THAT I TOOK TO THE CLEANERS. AND ANOTHER THING YOU NEVER WANTED THIS BABY HEAR BUT YOU'LL PAY PLENTY BECAUSE GUESS WHAT I JUST HAPPEN TO KNOW A VERY GOOD LAWYER HERE IN HAZZARD MYSELF."

BILLY BOB SAYS "OH YA, YOU TRY THAT EMMA AND I'LL PROVE THAT REBA IS REALLY LUKE DUKE'S KID AND NOT MINE. HELL SHE DON'T EVEN LOOK LIKE ME HONEY."

cUE ANYBODY

Cassie had came through the hospital to try to gain some confidence to visit Luke after she heard what had happened. However, her already purposely delayed trip to his room got delayed even more. She heard a commotion coming from a room down the hall. Slowing her pace, she could hear the entire thing. Being the person she was, Cassie stepped into the doorway of the room, "Excuse me, could ya'll keep it down. I can hear you clear down the hall." Hearing Luke's name in the conversation made it of interest to her. It's like her ears had perked and she wanted to find out all she could.

MEANWHILE IN LUKE'S ROOM..

Everyone hurd the comation and Cooter Said I will go and see what's going on and Kathy said I will go with you Cooter. So Kathy Kissed Luke and said I will be right back and Luke said You better. Kathy just smiled and her and Cooter left the room. and They walked into Emma's room and Cooter said What in the Hell is going on in here we could hear you all the way down the Hall.

BACK IN LUKE'S ROOM....

Uncle Jesse Noticed that Luke was down and he looked at Luke and said What's the matter boy? Luke looked at him and saidMine and Kath Baby I would Like a Memory service for it But I don't know how to bring it up to Kath. Uncle Jesse smiled and said It's a good Idea .all you have to do is talk to her and ask her what she thinks about it but wait til you are alone to mention it that way she won't feel opgated because the family is around this is something that you two has to decide and don't worry you and Kathy will have a child. Luke smiles and said Thanks Uncle Jesse.