I Thought This Was Interesting

I saw Ramon Bieri....the god father figure on one of the episodes....( need help here Hoss! :) )  in a Batman episode. I think it was "  The Contaminated Cowl" , with The Mad Hatter as the super villain!!  Remember those Batman episodes in the late 60's? They're showing them all weekend long on cable! He played a thug for The Mad Hatter! ( all black outfit etc,) 

Edited by Hobie Hartkins

:previous:

Ramon Bieri played JJ Carver in 'Undercover Dukes', but he doesn't appear to have been in any episodes of 'Batman'. In 'The Contaminated Cowl', the Mad Hatters henchmen were Benny and Skimmer, played by Leonard Bremen and Vic Ames. I can't find any good pictures of Vic Ames, and I can't find that episode free to watch, but Leonard Bremen looks quite like Ramon Bieri in some of the pictures I've seen.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, HossC said:

Ramon Bieri played JJ Carver in 'Undercover Dukes', but he doesn't appear to have been in any episodes of 'Batman'. In 'The Contaminated Cowl', the Mad Hatters henchmen were Benny and Skimmer, played by Leonard Bremen and Vic Ames. I can't find any good pictures of Vic Ames, and I can't find that episode free to watch, but Leonard Bremen looks quite like Ramon Bieri in some of the pictures I've seen.

Then that MAY have been him but I would've BET that was Ramon Bieri! WOW!!  ( I was bragging to my wife about how much you know about the best TV show in history!)  :) 

Edited by Hobie Hartkins

1 hour ago, RogerDuke said:

I saw someone on an Adam-12 episode recently who I thought was Nedra Volz but looked it up and found out I was wrong....so I know how you feel Hobie. 

That's a weird coincidence - Adam-12 came up at the weekend as part of a discussion on a non-Dukes forum that I'm on. I think it was shown over here, but it was originally before my time, and I don't remember it being repeated when I was old enough to watch, so I'm not really familiar with the show. I found the episode we were discussing online - Reed and Malloy were deployed to patrol LAX on motorbikes, and seemed to make easy arrests every few minutes. I might check out a few more episode when I have time.

29 minutes ago, HossC said:

That's a weird coincidence - Adam-12 came up at the weekend as part of a discussion on a non-Dukes forum that I'm on. I think it was shown over here, but it was originally before my time, and I don't remember it being repeated when I was old enough to watch, so I'm not really familiar with the show. I found the episode we were discussing online - Reed and Malloy were deployed to patrol LAX on motorbikes, and seemed to make easy arrests every few minutes. I might check out a few more episode when I have time.

There are some good Adam 12 episodes that deal with various social issues that are still issues today. It was produced by Jack Webb of Dragnet fame. 

15 minutes ago, Spike said:

It was produced by Jack Webb of Dragnet fame. 

Thanks, Spike. I saw his name in the credits, but didn't get around to checking if it was the same guy.

21 hours ago, HossC said:

I found the episode we were discussing online - Reed and Malloy were deployed to patrol LAX on motorbikes, and seemed to make easy arrests every few minutes. 

Interesting. I don't remember them ever being on motorcycles but I haven't seen it since I was a kid and have only seen a handful of eps lately. 

On 7/1/2024 at 2:37 PM, HossC said:

THAT'S HIM!! WOW!!! 

2 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

Interesting. I don't remember them ever being on motorcycles but I haven't seen it since I was a kid and have only seen a handful of eps lately. 

They were Honda CT90s in that episode - you can see some screengrabs at oldminibikes.com. (Whoops - we may have lost Roger to a motorbike forum ;))

On 7/2/2024 at 2:05 PM, Spike said:

There are some good Adam 12 episodes that deal with various social issues that are still issues today. It was produced by Jack Webb of Dragnet fame. 

Yes....still issues today.....Feed the lion but don't ever let him get full!!.....Food for thought.